Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Doin me sine 94

A MAN's Spar....

R&R
    Customs:Yes
    Unofficial
    Plain Grass Field with water source to my left, your right.
    Mid range

Post bio and I go first.
    Will be using Elfman, updates on profile

*Elfman stares into the horizon waiting for an opponent*

Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Engaged. Saraisthebest!!
    #henrikisevil

Re: A MAN's Spar....

Sasuke Uchiha biography ^^

Status
    Aug 2011
    Behind you, which means that if you were to look behind you right now, I'd still be behind you.
    Post Thanks / Like
    I hate you all :|

Dante you bully! D: Take on someone your own sizeeeeee, Elfman's too big for you u.u

Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Engaged. Saraisthebest!!
    #henrikisevil

Quote Originally Posted by Baldy.. View Post
    Dante you bully! D: Take on someone your own sizeeeeee, Elfman's too big for you u.u
    But!! T_T It's the only thread available. D:

*Puts on mod theme*

*Cough* no more spamming!

Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Doin me sine 94

Cool I'm battling a Mod. . I just got this so you are the perfect one to test it out on, Instruct me on mistake, but better yet try to survive
    --------
    Sasuke I have herd of you, and the low life things you do. Now I'm going to beat you like a MAN!

Elfman manipulates his water chakra under you, causing water to raise from the ground propelling you in the air in an awkward fashion.
    Type: Supplementary
    Range: Short - Mid
    Chakra cost: 15
    Damage points: N/A
    Description: The user will manipulate their chakra and then they create water to rise up from the ground beneath the target lifting them into the air.

He then manipulates his special chakra throughout his body, making himself grow to a unbelievable size, and he swats you back down slamming you into the earth with great speed.
    Range: Short-MId
    Chakra Cost: 30
    Damage Points: N/A (+ 16 damage to taijutsu moves)
    Description: The Super Multi-Size Technique is the height of the Multi-Size Technique, which multiplies the user’s body to a size beyond belief. The attack method depends on the situation and the user’s inventiveness, but massive punches, kicks and body slamming is common. However, the abnormally extreme physical change also places a large burden on the user’s body. The clothes of the user also expand along with the body. When Chōji first used this technique.This juts lasts for 3 turns.
    NOTEnly Akimichi Clan members can use this jutsu.

Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Engaged. Saraisthebest!!
    #henrikisevil

Quote Originally Posted by ZandaT View Post
    Cool I'm battling a Mod. . I just got this so you are the perfect one to test it out on, Instruct me on mistake, but better yet try to survive
    --------
    Sasuke I have herd of you, and the low life things you do. Now I'm going to beat you like a MAN!

Elfman manipulates his water chakra under you, causing water to raise from the ground propelling you in the air in an awkward fashion.
    Range: Short - Mid
    Chakra cost: 15
    Description: The user will manipulate their chakra and then they create water to rise up from the ground beneath the target lifting them into the air.

He then manipulates his special chakra throughout his body, making himself grow to a unbelievable size, and he swats you back down slamming you into the earth with great speed.
    Description: The Super Multi-Size Technique is the height of the Multi-Size Technique, which multiplies the user’s body to a size beyond belief. The attack method depends on the situation and the user’s inventiveness, but massive punches, kicks and body slamming is common. However, the abnormally extreme physical change also places a large burden on the user’s body. The clothes of the user also expand along with the body. When Chōji first used this technique.This juts lasts for 3 turns.

alrighty >_>

When using Taijutsu attacks you should specify the limb you are attacking with, either your hand or your leg, and which one exactly, like the right hand or the left hand etc.

As Sasuke looks at you he activates his 3 Tomoe Sharingan, monitoring your chakra and movements, which is passively activated so doesn't count as a move.

(Dōjutsu: Sharingan) – Eye Technique: Copy Wheel Eye
    Range: Short – Long
    Chakra Cost: 30 (-10 per turn to keep active)
    Damage Points: N/A
    Description: One of the Three Great Dōjutsu (San Daidōjutsu), the Sharingan is the kekkei genkai of the Uchiha clan. Unlike the other Dōjutsu, not all members of the Uchiha Clan possess the Sharingan. This great Dōjutsu seems to awaken only on exceptional Uchiha members and only in times of great stress. Once awaken, the pupil turns red and a single tomoe (巴) seal appears around the center pupil. As the user masters and evolves their eyes, the tomoe (巴) seals increase, topping 3 per eye. The main ability of the Sharingan, like any other Dōjutsu, is to enable the user to see the flow of chakra. This ability is further improved as the Sharingan gives color to chakra, enabling the user to differentiate chakras from different people or from different sources. Although the user can see chakra through matter, he cannot see beyond dense matter or in long distances. Coupled with the ability to see chakra, Sharingan users gain acess to an incredible clarity of perception that enables them to read insanely fast movements or minor details, enabling them the ability to foresee in an easier way, traps, incoming attacks, etc. This clarity of perception is so great that a Sharingan user can sometimes start performing a counter to an attack that is still being performed, enabling the counter to be launched only a split a second after the attack. This clarity of perception leaves Sharingan users able to track high speed movement easily as well as to read through handseals. This last ability enables them to learn techniques much faster and sometimes copy them directly from the enemy, as long as the user has the necessary chakra affinities and requirements to perform it. Finally, the Sharingan is often linked to Genjutsu and mind-manipulating illusions, mostly because the user can, mostly through Eye Contact, directly and precisely use his chakra to manipulate the enemy's chakra flow. In return, the users clarity of perception gives him the ability to more easily decipher visual illusions cast upon him and see past them. The Sharingan has a great cost to the user though. The chakra consumption disables its use for long periods of time and, even when the user grows stronger, it's still hard to keep it active for long periods of time.
    Note: The user, if he hasn't gained full mastery over his Sharingan, will need to spend a move to activate it, although as long as he has chakra and enough stamina he'll be able to keep it active until the end of the match. If the user is Sannin Rank or above and has gained his 3 Tomoe Sharingan and held it for one month, he becomes able to passively activate it, meaning he'll no longer spend a move of his 3 per turn.
    Note: To avoid direct Eye Contact and be able to focus only on the body movement below the chin, the opponent needs to have mastered Taijutsu to possess the necessary skill.
    Note: Predicting the nature of a technique or what it exactly is requires the user to either know the technique or that its a cannon technique.
    Note: Danzo and Kakashi bios activate the Sharingan by removing the covers in their respective eyes and suffer a +10 chakra consumption per turn penalty
    Note: The user is bound by the abilities and limits of the stage of sharingan he possesses, stated in the rules of the KG.

As Sasuke sees you molding water chakra, with his Sharingan's high perception capabilities, he knows that you are molding water chakra due to the distinctive flow nature of the water chakra, as he watches the chakra spreading beneath himself, he knows what technique you are about to use due to him being capable of using it as well, so just as the water pillar rises, using the fact that i know the technique's about to happen due to the Sharingan to give me more reaction times, a pillar of earth rises next to the water pillar, diagonally hitting it and disrupting the water formation causing the pillar to break down and cancel each other out, so i'm unaffected.

(Doton No Jutsu) – Earth Release Technique
    Type: Attack/Defence
    Range: Short – Mid
    Chakra cost: 10
    Damage Points: 20
    Descripton: Creates small pillars of earth, small tools, and small shields of earth

Nice try....

Then Sasuke notices you growing in size and moving your limb to attack him, so he jumps backwards while weaving a handseal, creating a gigantic ghost of fire floating into the air above Sasuke, mainly in the trajectory of your punch/kick since you didn't specify which limb you are using to attack, assuming you have that big of a size, the attack normally will come from above Sasuke, therefore the protection of the ghost of fire. if you hit it your hand will be burned severely and the attack would be ineffective.

(Katon: Rēdōrō) – Fire Release: Ghost Lantern
    Type: Offense , Defence
    Range: Short
    Chakra Cost: 40 [+15 per turn to maintain active]
    Damage Points: N/A [+40 if shooting demonic floating heads]
    Description: After performing the Tiger handseal, the user converts their chakra into fire chakra creating a floating orb of fire near them, using shape manipulation to shape the orb into a large "ghost" of fire, which is floating into the air, this ghost of flames has a figure resembling a demon, with it's head similar to the "Fire Release: Demon Lantern" technique but on a larger size, this demon is roughly the size of the "Earth Release: Great Stone Golem" technique, this technique can be used as a defense in order to defend against incoming attacks, or attack the opponent by releasing several demonic floating heads that attack the opponent having the speed of the "Fire Release: Great Dragon Fire" technique and each of the heads is the same size as the Dragon head-shaped fireballs and reach up to Mid range from the floating ghost and counts as a B-rank Fire technique.
    Note: Can only be used once.
    Note: The floating heads attack counts as a move.
    Note: Lasts 3 turns once used.

Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Doin me sine 94

Quote Originally Posted by Dānte View Post
    alrighty >_>

When using Taijutsu attacks you should specify the limb you are attacking with, either your hand or your leg, and which one exactly, like the right hand or the left hand etc.

As Sasuke looks at you he activates his 3 Tomoe Sharingan, monitoring your chakra and movements, which is passively activated so doesn't count as a move.

(Dōjutsu: Sharingan) – Eye Technique: Copy Wheel Eye
    Chakra Cost: 30 (-10 per turn to keep active)
    Description: One of the Three Great Dōjutsu (San Daidōjutsu), the Sharingan is the kekkei genkai of the Uchiha clan. Unlike the other Dōjutsu, not all members of the Uchiha Clan possess the Sharingan. This great Dōjutsu seems to awaken only on exceptional Uchiha members and only in times of great stress. Once awaken, the pupil turns red and a single tomoe (巴) seal appears around the center pupil. As the user masters and evolves their eyes, the tomoe (巴) seals increase, topping 3 per eye. The main ability of the Sharingan, like any other Dōjutsu, is to enable the user to see the flow of chakra. This ability is further improved as the Sharingan gives color to chakra, enabling the user to differentiate chakras from different people or from different sources. Although the user can see chakra through matter, he cannot see beyond dense matter or in long distances. Coupled with the ability to see chakra, Sharingan users gain acess to an incredible clarity of perception that enables them to read insanely fast movements or minor details, enabling them the ability to foresee in an easier way, traps, incoming attacks, etc. This clarity of perception is so great that a Sharingan user can sometimes start performing a counter to an attack that is still being performed, enabling the counter to be launched only a split a second after the attack. This clarity of perception leaves Sharingan users able to track high speed movement easily as well as to read through handseals. This last ability enables them to learn techniques much faster and sometimes copy them directly from the enemy, as long as the user has the necessary chakra affinities and requirements to perform it. Finally, the Sharingan is often linked to Genjutsu and mind-manipulating illusions, mostly because the user can, mostly through Eye Contact, directly and precisely use his chakra to manipulate the enemy's chakra flow. In return, the users clarity of perception gives him the ability to more easily decipher visual illusions cast upon him and see past them. The Sharingan has a great cost to the user though. The chakra consumption disables its use for long periods of time and, even when the user grows stronger, it's still hard to keep it active for long periods of time.
    Note: The user, if he hasn't gained full mastery over his Sharingan, will need to spend a move to activate it, although as long as he has chakra and enough stamina he'll be able to keep it active until the end of the match. If the user is Sannin Rank or above and has gained his 3 Tomoe Sharingan and held it for one month, he becomes able to passively activate it, meaning he'll no longer spend a move of his 3 per turn.
    Note: To avoid direct Eye Contact and be able to focus only on the body movement below the chin, the opponent needs to have mastered Taijutsu to possess the necessary skill.
    Note: Predicting the nature of a technique or what it exactly is requires the user to either know the technique or that its a cannon technique.
    Note: Danzo and Kakashi bios activate the Sharingan by removing the covers in their respective eyes and suffer a +10 chakra consumption per turn penalty
    Note: The user is bound by the abilities and limits of the stage of sharingan he possesses, stated in the rules of the KG.

As Sasuke sees you molding water chakra, with his Sharingan's high perception capabilities, he knows that you are molding water chakra due to the distinctive flow nature of the water chakra, as he watches the chakra spreading beneath himself, he knows what technique you are about to use due to him being capable of using it as well, so just as the water pillar rises, using the fact that i know the technique's about to happen due to the Sharingan to give me more reaction times, a pillar of earth rises next to the water pillar, diagonally hitting it and disrupting the water formation causing the pillar to break down and cancel each other out, so i'm unaffected.

(Doton No Jutsu) – Earth Release Technique
    Type: Attack/Defence
    Range: Short – Mid
    Chakra cost: 10
    Damage Points: 20
    Descripton: Creates small pillars of earth, small tools, and small shields of earth

Nice try....

Then Sasuke notices you growing in size and moving your limb to attack him, so he jumps backwards while weaving a handseal, creating a gigantic ghost of fire floating into the air above Sasuke, mainly in the trajectory of your punch/kick since you didn't specify which limb you are using to attack, assuming you have that big of a size, the attack normally will come from above Sasuke, therefore the protection of the ghost of fire. if you hit it your hand will be burned severely and the attack would be ineffective.

(Katon: Rēdōrō) – Fire Release: Ghost Lantern
    Type: Offense , Defence
    Chakra Cost: 40 [+15 per turn to maintain active]
    Damage Points: N/A [+40 if shooting demonic floating heads]
    Description: After performing the Tiger handseal, the user converts their chakra into fire chakra creating a floating orb of fire near them, using shape manipulation to shape the orb into a large "ghost" of fire, which is floating into the air, this ghost of flames has a figure resembling a demon, with it's head similar to the "Fire Release: Demon Lantern" technique but on a larger size, this demon is roughly the size of the "Earth Release: Great Stone Golem" technique, this technique can be used as a defense in order to defend against incoming attacks, or attack the opponent by releasing several demonic floating heads that attack the opponent having the speed of the "Fire Release: Great Dragon Fire" technique and each of the heads is the same size as the Dragon head-shaped fireballs and reach up to Mid range from the floating ghost and counts as a B-rank Fire technique.
    Note: Can only be used once.
    Note: The floating heads attack counts as a move.
    Note: Lasts 3 turns once used.
    :y Will do from here on out. Question Is it possible to cancel a jutsu that lasts multiple turns?
    -----------------
    Tsch, Uchia's and there eyes. Without it they are just weak ninja's with a big mouth!

After you dodge water technique, I don't continue with punch.
    I then raise my right hand and punch the earth in between us, creating dust to arise and travel in a shockwave in all directions from the impact. The dust should reach you and you would have to close or cover your sacred eyes for protection, and brace yourself from the shock wave. Knowing where you were I then step back and kick with my left foot which if it makes contact should send you flying past back to the Mod. base >.>
    (Chou Baika No Jutsu) - Super Multi-size Tehnique

Turn 1

Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Engaged. Saraisthebest!!
    #henrikisevil

Quote Originally Posted by ZandaT View Post
    :y Will do from here on out. Question Is it possible to cancel a jutsu that lasts multiple turns?
    -----------------
    Tsch, Uchia's and there eyes. Without it they are just weak ninja's with a big mouth!

After you dodge water technique, I don't continue with punch.
    I then raise my right hand and punch the earth in between us, creating dust to arise and travel in a shockwave in all directions from the impact. The dust should reach you and you would have to close or cover your sacred eyes for protection, and brace yourself from the shock wave. Knowing where you were I then step back and kick with my left foot which if it makes contact should send you flying past back to the Mod. base >.>
    (Chou Baika No Jutsu) - Super Multi-size Tehnique

Turn 1
    Depends on the technique, but if you are talking about Akimichi techs then yes.

As Sasuke watches you move your hand to punch the ground in slow motion due to his Sharingan, he'd be capable of seeing the movement of your hand extremely slow, in reaction he raises a large golem out of the ground next to him, as the golem intercepts your punch with it's right hand, while it's left hand goes for an upwards punch to your jaw from beneath it as the Golem fully erects

(Doton: Dai iwa Kyojin no Jutsu) – Earth Release: Great Stone Golem Technique
    Type: Offensive, Supplementary
    Range: Short – Long (Made short range of the user with a long range reach)
    Chakra cost: 40
    Damage points: 80
    Description: The user creates a even larger and stronger version of Earth Release: Stone Golem Technique.

Don't you dare talk about Uchihas!!!

Then Sasuke proceeds to bite his thumb releasing blood as he forms the necessary handseals in a burst of speed and summon Manda to his left side, as Manda blasts towards you crawling it's way towards you and as he reaches you he wraps himself around you and slowly tightens himself squeezing you and making you incapable of moving your limbs.

(Kuchiyose no Jutsu) – Summoning Technique
    Type: Defense/Attack/Suplementary
    Chakra Cost: 15
    Hand Seals: Boar, Dog, Bird, Monkey, Ram, Palm On Ground
    Description:To summon the creature the ninja will wipe blood on the hand, perform the necessary handseals and then touch their hand to the ground or another object. Though it appears that as long as significant pressure is placed against the blood in some form, the summon will be complete. There can be variations to the summoning steps, some ninja like Temari will wipe blood on her fan, then by swinging the fan the animal is summoned. Other ninja like Orochimaru wipe the blood across a snake tattoo on their arm first, then touch the ground.

Manda
    This snake is the personal summon of Orochimaru and he is the head of all snakes.

Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Doin me sine 94

Quote Originally Posted by Dānte View Post
    Depends on the technique, but if you are talking about Akimichi techs then yes.

As Sasuke watches you move your hand to punch the ground in slow motion due to his Sharingan, he'd be capable of seeing the movement of your hand extremely slow, in reaction he raises a large golem out of the ground next to him, as the golem intercepts your punch with it's right hand, while it's left hand goes for an upwards punch to your jaw from beneath it as the Golem fully erects

(Doton: Dai iwa Kyojin no Jutsu) – Earth Release: Great Stone Golem Technique
    Type: Offensive, Supplementary
    Range: Short – Long (Made short range of the user with a long range reach)
    Chakra cost: 40
    Damage points: 80
    Description: The user creates a even larger and stronger version of Earth Release: Stone Golem Technique.

Don't you dare talk about Uchihas!!!

Then Sasuke proceeds to bite his thumb releasing blood as he forms the necessary handseals in a burst of speed and summon Manda to his left side, as Manda blasts towards you crawling it's way towards you and as he reaches you he wraps himself around you and slowly tightens himself squeezing you and making you incapable of moving your limbs.

(Kuchiyose no Jutsu) – Summoning Technique
    Type: Defense/Attack/Suplementary
    Chakra Cost: 15
    Hand Seals: Boar, Dog, Bird, Monkey, Ram, Palm On Ground
    Description:To summon the creature the ninja will wipe blood on the hand, perform the necessary handseals and then touch their hand to the ground or another object. Though it appears that as long as significant pressure is placed against the blood in some form, the summon will be complete. There can be variations to the summoning steps, some ninja like Temari will wipe blood on her fan, then by swinging the fan the animal is summoned. Other ninja like Orochimaru wipe the blood across a snake tattoo on their arm first, then touch the ground.

Manda
    This snake is the personal summon of Orochimaru and he is the head of all snakes.
    Last question, Just to make sure...I it possible to do elemental jutsu while I'm in Super Multi-size?
    ------------
    As I receives the uppercut Elfman stumbles backwards, loosing my balance and falls, as I falls I shrink landing on my butt. I then see you doing handseals with a bloody thumb which give me the idea you are about to do a summon summon. I then start to manipulate my chakra, making me grow in the abdominal section making me big and round. My hair then grows covering my body in a spikey fashion. As Manda reches closer I then roll towards Manda, who will receive damage if he tries to swallow or wrap around me. If he stops his attack I still will persue the summon.
    (Baika No Jutsu) - Multi-size Technique
    Chakra Cost: 20
    Description: This is a secret technique passed down in the Akimichi clan that increases the user's body size by converting their calories into chakra. The user can freely alter their size at will when using this technique and can use it for an extensive period of time. A common application of the techniques gives the user a very round appearance by mostly increasing the size of the abdominal section, which was done in order to use the Human Bullet Tank technique. Other, more common applications increase the size of the entire body, turning the user into a giant. This jutsu lasts for 4 turns.
    Note: Only Akimichi Clan members can use this jutsu.

(Chou Nikudan Hari Sensha) - Spiked Human Bullet Tank
    Type: Attack
    Chakra Cost: N/A
    Damage Points: 26(+3 if done as spiked human boulder)
    Description:With its effectiveness raised several times by using it together with weapons such as kunai connected by wire this technique is an enhanced version of the Akimichi clan's Human Bullet Tank. The user can also grow out their hair to wrap around his body, in a manner similar to Jiraiya's Needle Jizō technique, instead of using kunai. This results in far more spikes than the previous version, as well as a shorter preparation time due to not needing to wrap kunai around his body.
    Note: Must be a member of the Akimichi clan and use the Super Multi-sized technique.