Building sand castles with Tybone

*sits waiting with my plastic spade and bucket*

Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: Building sand castles with Tybone

Hey, this is no Gaara training thread, we build rock solid castles

Alright, start off by telling me everything you know about the earth element, include it's strengths and weaknesses and also by using this thread for reference; http://www.narutobase.net/forums/sho...d.php?t=195074 tell me against which KGs it's either strong or weak.

Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hiding in the Mist

This is a training thread for earth ninjutsu n unless you are Tybone please don't post thankyou

Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hiding in the Mist

Earth elements well it originates from the ground and soil itself it is mostly used as a trapping or shielding jutsu but is also very affective at offence

It's biggest strength to me would be the defensive capabilities but a weakness would be using it in the wrong situation can leave you blinded and vulnerable

It's strong against such kg as rain style ice style and dark release

Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

You forgot to mention it's strength/weakness against regular elements, do that please.

Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hiding in the Mist

Woopsy haha strong against u,mm Ima wing it and say strong against lightening weak against water?

Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

It's the other way around x_x Earth is strong against Water and weak against Lightning.

Anyway, let's move on to the first technique;

Type: Attack/Defence
    Range: Short-Mid
    Chakra cost: 10
    Damage Points: 20
    Descripton: Creates small pillars of earth, small tools, and small shields of earth

This technique is commonly used in some battles for a specific purpose. I want you to focus your earth natured chakra and then channel it into the ground and mold it together with the pre-existing earth. then through manipulation form a small construction of earth, it can be nearly anything as long as it's shape is not too complicated.

I'd like you to list one advantage and one disadvantage of this technique, also tell me how you might use it in a battle.

Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hiding in the Mist

Okie dokie doctor jones
    *i focus my earth chakra into the palm of my hands and then slam them onto the ground mixing my chakra in its the earth below and then a small pillar rises up and begins to take the shape of a shuriken I remove my hands an look at my handy work*
    I'm an artist!!!!!

Probley the disadvantage of this would be if I used it to close to myself I could obstruct my self from using another jutsu leaving myself wide open an advantage would be the opposite of the disadvantage I could obstruct my opponent and perform a second jutsu while they're disracted

Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Well, it's only a small scaled technique so it won't affect you really if you use it close to yourself, on the contrary; the technique is commonly used to create pillars which shoot up from under your feet in order to launch you in a desired direction. Other then using it for that I personally find it pretty useless >_>

Next up;

Type: Supplementary
    Range: Short
    Chakra Cost: 10
    Damage Points: N/A
    Description: The user, emerging from the ground below the target area, pulls down the opponent so that only their head is above ground. Unable to move, the opponent can easily be decapitated or tortured.

For this technique I want you to focus your earth chakra throughout your body and dig yourself into the ground, be sure to maintain your chakra as you might suffocate otherwise and dig yourself a way towards the ground below my clone -creates a clone-, then have only your hands emerge from the ground which then are used to grab onto the ankles of my clone and pull him down into the ground until only his head remains visible form the surface. From there torture him a bit~

State an advantage/disadvantage for this technique and a way you might use it in an actual fight.

Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hiding in the Mist

Ok dokie
    *i focus my chakra in my feet and lungs as I disappear into the ground vanishg from sight until suddenly I appear underneath the clone grabbing his feet and ripping him into the earth saving only his head, I then proceed to unleash ten gonad punches until the clone vanishes and I re emerge
    How was that sensei
    Advantage is leaving my opponent confused and dazed about my whereabouts and then if the attack succeeds they are helpless to my assault
    Disadvantage would be if I was under ground and they used a high scale earth technique to flush me out I'd be vulnerable to any of there attacks

Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Excellent, be sure to never go underground when the opponent has a visual of you in any way as once you're underground and the opponent uses swamp of the underworld you can say bye-bye o-o

Next up;

Type: Supplementary/Offense
    Description: This technique allows the user to take a small chunk of rock and turn it into the shape of a staff. The user can then use it as a melee weapon or throw it with pinpoint accuracy at their opponent. A variation of this technique allows the user to create several staffs and launch them at the target, but with less accuracy.

For this technique pick up a small chunk of rock and channel your earth chakra into the rock, then through manipulation soften the rock and allow it to become thinner yet longer, forming a staff and then harden it once it's fully formed. You can then use the staff to engage close combat or throw it towards a target with pinpoint accuracy, this time I want you to throw it towards my clone and hit him straight on the nose.

State 1 advantage and 1 disadvantage if you were to use this technique.

Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hiding in the Mist

Oki dokie
    *i grab a good sized rocks and injec my chakra into it turning it into clay I then mould the rock into a long staff with two sharp blades at the end and upon releasing my chakra from the spear the clay turns rock hard again and I throw it striking a tree and sticking to it*
    How was that

Advantage well if I got disarmed in a kenjutsu fight I could merely mould myself another weapon and continue fighting
    Disadvantage would be that if I am in an area without any rocks for me to pick up then the jutsu is rendered usless

Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Good job, remember that it's a cane/staff and it doesn't have any sharp edges it's simply a blunt weapon.. a big rocky stick.

Type: Offensive
    Range: Short – Mid
    Chakra cost: 10
    Damage points: 20
    Description: The user will concentrate their chakra into their arm and then release their chakra creating a ring of rocks that are then flung at the opponent.

Okay, for this technique you'll be creating rocks out of thin air. hold out one of your arms and concentrate your earth natured chakra throughout it and as you release the chakra focus on the materialization of rocks by concentrating on it's properties. Create a ring of several rocks and fling them towards the clone.

Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hiding in the Mist

Oh good god this sounds like a shed load of effort arrrrg
    *i focus my earth chakra into the palm of my hands and slow emit small doses of it into the air slowly creating sand and then one rock two rock three rock Ect once I have about ten I thrust my arms forward and using my chakra I apply force to the rocks flinging them towards the clone*
    "Huff puff huff puff" so much effort did it work

Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Good job, we finished the D-Ranks but before we move on to C-Ranks I want you to create a move using atleast one of the D-Ranks you have learned as if you were fighting in an actual fight.

Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hiding in the Mist

Oh your an ass haha
    Oki

*i take a battle stance the drop a smoke bomb and use
    Bunshin No Jutsu) - Clone Technique
    Type:Supplementary
    Range:Short
    Chakra Cost:5
    Damage Points:N/A
    Description:A clone made of the user that can move but(cannot use any jutsu)This clone is merely an illusionary projection of the user.
    Note:The clone jutsu can be made with different elements and is a D-Rank jutsu under its own element(Mizu/Water Tsuchi/Earth Sumi/Ink)

I then get my clone to use
    (Doton: Shinju Zanshu no Jutsu) - Earth Release: Double Suicide Decapitation Technique
    Damage Points: N/A
    Description: The user, emerging from the ground below the target area, pulls down the opponent so that only their head is above ground. Unable to move, the opponent can easily be decapitated or tortured.

Which pulls my opponent into the ground and the I smash him on the head after using
    (Doton: Gansetsukon) - Earth Release: Rock Section Cane
    Type: Supplementary/Offense
    Description: This technique allows the user to take a small chunk of rock and turn it into the shape of a staff. The user can then use it as a melee weapon or throw it with pinpoint accuracy at their opponent. A variation of this technique allows the user to create several staffs and launch them at the target, but with less accuracy.

And sending the clone to hell

How was that sensei

Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Not bad, you did good by first hiding yourself and creating a clone so that the opponent won't notice the real you is gone, however; taking timeframe into consideration the opponent could use wind to blow the smoke away before you're able to get underground.

Type: Offense
    Range: Mid/Long
    Chakra Cost: 15
    Damage Points: 30
    Description: After performing the Rat hand seal, the user to control multiple sections of rock and move them around their opponent. The user then forms two gigantic sections that crush the opponent.

Focus your earth natured chakra and channel it into the ground, towards the ground below my clone -creates a clone-. Then as you mold the chakra form the 'Rat' handseal and raise several sections of rock around the clone which then merge together until there are two solid sections of rock left which converge into eachother crushing my clone.

List atleast one advantage/disadvantage and tell me how you would use it in an actual fight.

Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hiding in the Mist

Oki dokie
    *i focus my earth chakra Ito the ground and for, two decent sized boulders underneath my opponent I then executenthe rat hand sign and raise the rocks up and swiftly clap my hands together and crush my opponent*
    How was that

Advantage would be crushed my opponents limbs rendering them helpless
    Disadvantage would be it seems quite easy to dodge so it would be a waste of chakra

Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Good, next technique;

Range: Long
    Chakra cost: 15
    Damage points: N/A
    Description: The user changes earth into fine sand by channeling chakra into it, allowing the user to dig through it like a mole. While underground one can sense what is happening on the surface and use the information to launch a surprise attack on the enemy. Once can also hide deep in the ground, escaping to a depth where the enemy cant reach. It also appears that after digging, the ground can be returned to its original state, leaving no trace of where the user entered the earth.

Gather earth chakra throughout your body and keep it concentrated and at the same time channel earth chakra into the ground below you. Turn the ground into fine sand which allows you to submerge into it and travel through the ground, while travelling you're able to sense what is happening on the surface. Return the hole you have created when submerging back into a state which makes it seem as though nobody went underground while you're travelling.

List atleast one advantage/disadvantage and tell me how you would use it in an actual fight.

Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hiding in the Mist

( I'm guessing you don't we a lot of students cause damn this training is like 100x faster then my other two)
    Oki dokie
    *i focus my earth chakra through my body and channel it from my feet into the earth and crest a small sand pocket big enough to split into I quickly go into the sand pocket and cover it swiftly like I was never there

From underground I shout

How was that sensei

Advantage a fast get out of trouble technique that you can still know what your opponent is doing
    Disadvantage your opponent could stop you half sy through going underground and do damage or use a higher level jutsu to throw you out making you vulnerable

Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

, I got 9 students so far, I just got nothing better to do xD

Anyway, good enough.. keep in mind that like the other underground technique(any of them for that matter) you're extremely vulnerable if the opponent knows you're underground and you are likely to die if they know.

Anyhooow, next technique;

Type: Attack
    Range: Short-Mid
    Chakra Cost: 15
    Damage Points: 30
    Description: This technique lets the user create a few rock pillars that will protrude from the ground to skew the target. The rock pillars will even pass through obstacles to reach their target

For this technique I want you to gather earth chakra and channel it through the ground and then once it reaches my clone mold the chakra in the ground beneath him. Then through manipulation cause several sharp spikes to rise up around and below my clone skewering him within the mass of spikes effectively killing him.

List atleast one advantage/disadvantage and tell me how you would use it in an actual fight

Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hiding in the Mist

Of dokie
    *i build up earth chakra in my palms and focus it into a ball underneath my opponent I then mould it into spikes and force three big spikes out of the ground skewering the clone from three different directions

Advantage it is a killing move and is easily executed
    Disadvatnge if the opponent is moving or performing their jutsu it makes landing the spikes dry difficult if you also Hadith dodge their onslaught this is a technique better used in unison not alone

Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Good, though you can use this technique without using your hands and your opponent might hear the ground tremble somewhat. Now, this technique is commonly used in combos together with other elements so let's stop at this technique for a small moment.

If you were to use this technique what do you think your opponent would use to counter it and thus what element would you have to use after this technique in order to make an effective combo? Also from what direction would your follow-up attack be used?

Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hiding in the Mist

Now your just being an ass haha

Well my opponent could use a high powerful water technique to ruin the ground underfoot making the technique usless

As a follow up I'd use a powerful fire jutsu and attack from above because the most likely direction of dodging this technique would be to jump up and out of its range

Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Alright, keep in mind that earth is STRONG against water yet WEAK against lightning.. so never use water to counter earth xD

Anyway, I was looking for a different answer.. a common defense against the move would be a lightning based jutsu, such as chidori nagashi which would spread outwards and stop the spikes so a good element to use to follow up the earth would be a water based jutsu leading the opponent to be shocked by their own lightning, I have been taught this myself but to be honest although people use it it's not a finisher but it's a basic concept.

Just think about it like this, when using a technique think about how your opponent might be able to counter it and upon knowing that make your second technique a technique which would put their defense to your advantage causing more pressure to be put on the opponent which will eventually work towards your favor in a fight.

Let's continue;

Type: Offensive
    Range: Short - Mid
    Chakra cost: 15
    Damage points: 30
    Description: The user will concentrate and release their chakra into the ground to create a small tremer that can result in harming the enemy target.

Gather your earth chakra and channel it into the ground below your opponent, then through manipulation cause a small tremor below your opponent's feet, eventually causing them to tremble and fall down causing damage and leaving them wide open for another attack.

State atleast 1 advantage/disadvantage for this technique and tell me how you would prevent yourself from falling face down if this technique would be used on you.

Page 1 of 5 12345 Last»