Page 2 of 5 « First 12345 Last»
    Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hiding in the Mist

Re: Building sand castles with Tybone

Oki dokie
    *i form earth chakra below my feet nd nd it towards my opponent then I cause my chakra to shake causing. Smal tremor and knocking over the clone*

How was that sensei
    Adv leaves opponent wide open
    Disadv not really sure

Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Come on, you can do better then that! expand on the description so please perform it again.

Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hiding in the Mist

Ok I guess

*i channel my chakra into the ground and focus it below my opponent I separate the rock below my opponent and then with chakra manipulation I slam the rocks underground together again causing a tremor above ground causing my opponent to fall over*

Better? That's the best I can explain it
    Adv knocks my opponent over leaving them wide open for a finishing jutsu
    Disadv if I make the tremor to large I could knock myself over as well

Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Perfect moving on;

Type: Offensive
    Range: Short-Mid
    Chakra cost: 15
    Damage points: 10
    Description: The user spits a thick globule of mud at the target. If aimed correctly, it can blind the target's vision and choke them. It can also be used to create a sticky patch on the ground.

Gather your earth chakra within your mouth while gathering some saliva and mix it together with the earth chakra to create mud in your mouth. Then spit the created mud towards my clone and as you spit it out apply manipulation in order to expand it and add force to it forming a thick globule of mud which would roughly be the size of a coconut.

State atleast 1 advantage/disadvantage for this technique.

Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hiding in the Mist

Yummy dirt

*i start to build earth chakra in my mouth once I have enough I start to mix in my saliva until it creates a nice mud ball in my mouth, I then spit it towards the clone as it moves towards the clone I mould the earth chakra from a mud stream into a nice condenced ball striking the clone and knocking it over*

How was that
    Adv easy to perform and can be used as a distraction
    Dis can't really think of a way this could go against me

Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Good job, moving on;

Type: Supplementary
    Range: Short-Mid
    Damage Points: N/A
    Descripton: This technique allows the ninja to control nearby stone and rock. This can be especially useful if in a cave or a stone lodging. The technique can loosen the rocks and cause them to come raining down on whomever is trapped inside.

Get towards that cave over there and gather your earth chakra. Then channel your earth chakra throughout the interior of the cave. Most earth-based construction have one or two weaknesses in them and by using your earth chakra scan the inside of the cave and find one of those weaknesses, a spot which if messed with would cause the entire cave to cave in. Once you have found the weak spot loosen it causing the cave to cave in.

State atleast 1 advantage/disadvantage for this technique.

Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hiding in the Mist

Oki

*i flash step to the cave and place my hand on the wall and start flowing my earth chakra into the cave looking for a loose spot, after a few seconds I find a large rock to the right hand side I position my earth chakra right behind it and when there's enough chakra I expand it rapidly causing the rock the dislodge and then he rest of the cave starts falling apart so I jump out*

How was that sensei
    Adv if I'm being chased I am get away
    Dis. If I'm not fast enough I could get myself crushed

Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

You're so fast x_x anyway, well done~

This time you'll learn two techniques at once as one of them is a requirement to use the other.

Range: Short
    Chakra Cost: 15
    Description: After forming the needed hand sealTiger, the user transforms the ground underneath their opponent into a river of mud that throws them off balance and away from the user. The mud created by this technique can also be used as a medium for the Earth Release: Earth Dragon Bullet technique.

Channel your earth chakra into the ground below my clone and form the Tiger handseal. Then by manipulating the earth cause it to soften until it transforms into a river of mud and then use that to throw my clone off balance and send him away from you.

Type: Offense
    Range: Long
    Damage Points: 30
    Description: When used with Earth Release: Earth Flow River, the user will then perform the Ram → Horse → Dragon they can create a dragon-like head to fire concentrated mud at an opponent. This can also be combined with a fire jutsu to shoot lava toward an opponent.

Now for this one form the handseals 'Ram → Horse → Dragon' and manipulate the mud created by the previous technique to raise a dragon-like head from the mud with a gaping jaw and have it shoot concentrated mud towards my clone. You can combine this technique with a fire jutsu turning the concentrated mud shot towards the opponent into concentrated lava.

Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hiding in the Mist

Haha that's not what ya gf said and are you doing two jutsu per post to speed it up haha

Ok

*i focus my earth chakra below my opponent and perform the tiger hand seal, as I quickly turn the hard rock into soft mud I then expand my chakra and cause the mud to expand into a md river which knocks my opponent onto his back while he gets stuck in the sticky mud

I then perform ram-horse-dragon and I cause the mud to flail and whip up as I envisage the mud turning into a dragons head, the dragon then opens its mouth and fires a concentrated towards my opponent smashing him into the ground*

Damn that was hard to explain you didn't says adv n dis so not doing it nerner

Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

No, I'm not speeding things up .-.

Anyway, good.. let's move on;

Type: Defence/supplementary
    Range: Short/Mid
    Description: After performing the required hand seals Rat → Horse → Dog → Snake and they then create a large amount of rock pillars from under ground. They can then be controlled to surround their opponent and create a bamboo-like thicket of rock.

For this technique I want you to first gather your earth chakra and then proceed by weaving the handseals 'Rat → Horse → Dog → Snake' and upon forming the last handseal cause a forest of high pillars to rise up all around my clone. This technique isn't designed to actually use the pillars to attack from below but instead to trap the opponent within the mass of pillars although most lightning-based techniques are able to cause the mass of pillars to crumble but it can be useful as it temporarily deprives the opponent's vision, not completely but still somewhat effective.

Perform it.

Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hiding in the Mist

Sounds like fun
    *i gather my chakra into my body and weave the hand seals and as I slam my hand onto the ground and ten pillars around 5 metres high surround the clone obscuring his vision so I can perform another attack*

He was that?

Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Good, moving on;

Type: Defence
    Range: Short
    Description: After striking the ground with their hands, the user creates a large wall of earth in front of him/her. The defence is not perfect though, since a hard or drilling impact can puncture the wall. Also, since this technique only guards frontal attacks, the enemy can easily attack from the side or even from above.

Pretty simple, gather your earth chakra within your hands and then proceed by slamming them onto the ground. Upon contact with the ground send the earth chakra into the ground, mold it and forcefully raise up a large wall of earth infront of you.

Perform it and tell me it's advantages/disadvantages.

Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hiding in the Mist

Ok I dokie
    *i mould my earth chakra in my hands when I feel I have enough I slam them into the ground and with a small amount of chakra I mould the outline of a rock stone then I expand my chakra upwards swiftly causing the outline to shoot up providing me a shield*

Adv blocks me from immediate damage and shields me
    Disadvantage obscures my vision so my opponent could perform another jutsu while I cannot see

Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Good, moving on;

Range: Long
    Description: This technique lets the user summon a river of mud infront of them. This technique can have water added to it to speed up the flow and increase its power.

For this technique you'll be summoning a river of mud, not through manipulation of the ground itsself but simply a river summoned out of thin air. Gather your earth chakra and materialize a river of mud infront of you which flows forward at a decent speed and reaches upto long-range. If you know any water technique that might go well together with this one use it to speed up the flow of the river while increasing it's power.

Perform it and tell me it's advantages/disadvantages. Also, how would you use this technique in a fight?

Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hiding in the Mist

ok

*i gather up my earth chakra in my entire body and then focus it into the air as mud begins to form infront of me i then manipulate my chakra and send the mud forward flowing lke a riven towards the clone knocking it over in the process*

adv doesnt require earth to be used
    dis cant really think of one perhaps it take alot fo chakra...
    (that was really hard ot try to explain haha)

Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

It takes the same amount of chakra as any other C-Rank technique and that isn't really a big deal as in the NB RP nobody looks at chakra costs. Anyway.. you forgot something >_O
    Perform it and tell me it's advantages/disadvantages. Also, how would you use this technique in a fight?

Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hiding in the Mist

Aww couldn't you have just told me to do a other jutsu and edit my post

How I'd use it in a fight well I'd either use it to try trip y opponent up or use it to obsecure their Vision so I could use another jutsu

Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by X_Deltareon_X View Post
    Aww couldn't you have just told me to do a other jutsu and edit my post

How I'd use it in a fight well I'd either use it to try trip y opponent up or use it to obsecure their Vision so I could use another jutsu
    <_< no and the technique is performed on ground level and doesn't shoot up and neither is it high or anything so you can't obscure someone's vision with it.

Now I'll let you do an other jutsu >_>

Type: Offense
    Range: Short/Long
    Damage Points: 30
    Description: After performing the required hand seals Boar → Ox → placing hand on the ground, the user causes the ground surrounding the enemy to spiral inwards on itself, burying them alive or crushing them. This technique is capable of causing quite a bit of damage to the area. This technique is much more damaging if used in rocky mountainous areas, or inside a cave.

Gather your earth chakra and perform the handseals 'Boar → Ox' and then finish by placing your hand on the ground. Upon touching the ground channel your chakra into the ground below your opponent and cause the ground below their feet to spiral inward on itself pulling the opponent down into it.

Perform it.

Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hiding in the Mist

Ok

*i perform the hand signs boar - ox and slam my hand on the ground channeling my chakra into the ground below my opponent I twist my palm and the ground beneath him starts to spiral down making a twisting pit of earth dragging my opponent into the ground*

How was that sensei

Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Good job, moving on;

Type: Defence/Supplementary
    Description: Using this jutsu, a person can hide underground until they're ready to attack an opponent. By utilizing earth-chakra, the person can stealthily emerge from the ground without disrupting the ground around him. This jutsu can also be used to avoid incoming jutsus.

Another technique that revolves around travelling underground, however this time you will have to stealthily submerge into the ground without disrupting the ground around you and then stealthily emerge from the ground. This technique requires you to basicly become one with the earth so be sure to distribute the chakra between yourself and the earth as you move through it.

Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hiding in the Mist

Oki

*i gather my chakra up and knead it into the ground below making it softer I then focus all my chakra into the ground which causes me to slowly decend into the earth without distrusting the earth at all , once I'm inside the earth I travel along making sure as not to disturb the ground by forcing my chakra trough the earth so I can travel upon it, I then re emerge near a tree leaving the ground below me in harmed*

How was that sensei
    Adv can quickly get me out of sight of the enemy
    Dis if the enemy sees me they can perform a jutsu on me and I may be left unprotected

I'd use this in a fight by first using a smoke bomb to obscure their vision then I'd go into the earth and perform and shadow clone jutsu and make my clone attack the front while I appear from the back and use a higher level jutsu

Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Hmm, not bad. If you were to use that combo though create the clone first and then submerge as it doesn't work the other way around.

Moving on;

Description: The user will first perform the required hand seals Rabbit → Boar → Rat → Horse → Tiger → Snake and then by flowing concentrated chakra from one's palms into the Dragon Veins flowing underground, one can tear the earth apart, creating large chasms by firstly raising the earth in the desired location and then splitting that peice of earth through the center. The length, width, direction, and curve of the chasm are all up to the user. Manipulating the Dragon Veins requires fine chakra control, but if one has such skill, they can use this technique to divide the space between the enemy and their own team in two, destroy enemy camps or defences, and even to attack.
    Note: This does not split the earth appart directly to cause opponents to fall in the fissure.

Alright, your first technique which works on a large scale. Perform the handseals 'Rabbit → Boar → Rat → Horse → Tiger → Snake' while flowing your earth chakra into your palms. Then as you strike the ground with both hands channel your chakra through it and into the dragon veins which flow underground and cause a large section of earth to raise up for several meters and then by manipulating the dragon veins cause the raised section of earth to split into a "V" formation right through the middle of it. This however requires a great deal of concentration.

Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hiding in the Mist

Oki dokie

*as I perform the hand seals I build a mass of chakra into my palms I then slam my hands onto the ground flowing my earth chakra into the rock below, soon after I find the dragon vein flowing like and underwater earth river, I tap into it with my chakra and by xpanding my chakra rapidly I cause a large section of rock to raise out of the ground, once it is a good sized rock I expand my chakra out wards in a v shape cause the rock to split in two and arc to both sides creating a large v shape rock*

He was that sensei
    Adv I an use this technique if I am fighting multiple opponents to cause confusion
    Dis it requires a lot of concentration so my opponent could catch me off guard briefly while performing this jutsu

Using it in a fire well if I was fighting more then one opponent I could use this to cause confusion between them and then while utilising the chaos I could perform another jutsu to catch one of my opponents off guard

Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Good, moving on;

Range: Short - Mid
    Damage points: N/A
    Description: After performing snake hand seal the user slams their hand on the ground. The result is that the ground becomes heavily turned up with chunks of rubble popping out of the ground. This technique is used as a means to distract opponents to either create an escape or follow through with a surprise attack.

Alright, for this technique start off by performing the snake handseal while channeling your earth chakra towards one of your hands. Then slam your fist into the ground while sending your chakra into the ground in a quick burst, causing rocks to shoot up from the ground before you which could serve as a decent distraction if used right.

Perform it and tell me it's advantages/disadvantages.

Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hiding in the Mist

Ok

*i gather my earth chakra in my hand hand then perform the snake hand seal and ouch the ground, I send my chakra into the earth with a shockwave causing the earth below to rumble upwards and spit rocks everywhere distracting the clone*

How's that
    Adv a good distraction and its fast and easy to use
    Dis not really sure seems easy to me