Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: Building sand castles with Tybone

Alright, moving on;

Type: Offensive
    Range: Short
    Chakra cost: 15
    Damage points: 30
    Description: After performing the snake → Seal of Confrontation and then by encasing their arm in rock, the user can deal a powerful hardened punch against an opponent while being protected from direct contact with their target. If necessary, the weight of the rock can be increased to further increase the punch's destructive power through the Earth Release: Added Weight Technique or the Earth Release: Super Added Weight Technique.

Gather earth chakra within one of your arms and perform the handseals 'snake → Seal of Confrontation'. Then through molding your earth chakra materialize rocks around your arm encasing it within a large fist shaped rock which allows you to deal a punch against an opponent more powerful then a regular one due to the rock encasing your arm. You can increase the weight of the rock with the added weight techniques in order to deal even greater damage, you'll learn those techniques once we reach the A/S-Ranks

Perform it and tell me it's advantages/disadvantages.

Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hiding in the Mist

oki dokie

*i start to kould earth chakra and perform two hand seals,then i mould earth chakra around my first making it harder and harder until rocks start to form around it, soon my entire fist is encased inhard rock laced with chakra i then charge tybones clone and punch it with a solid fist of rock*

how was that

adv gives me a hell of a hard punch
    dis weights down ym arm so itd be sloweer

Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Don't worry about the weight, since the rock is created with your own chakra you won't be obstructed by it that much.

Moving on;

Type: Supplementary
    Range: Short - Long
    Damage points: N/A
    Description: The user after performing the required hand seals Ram → Dog → Rat → Bird is able to create a wide tunnel in the ground, this cannot travel through rock though or anything with a high density. The large tunnel that is created allows the user to transport others without detection.
    Note: The initial entry of the technique is short range.

Gather your earth chakra and perform the handseals 'Ram → Dog → Rat → Bird'. Then channel your earth chakra into the ground and forcefully cause the ground before you to split creating a tunnel with it's entrance before you. Before performing this technique concentrate on where you want the tunnel to lead to and then simply create it.

Perform it and list it's advantages/disadvantages.

Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hiding in the Mist

Ok
    *i gather my chakra and perform the hand seals and force my chakra into the ground and focus it behind the clone I the expand my chakra causing the ground to part into a tunnel and I vanish inside it, I appear behind the clone and drag him into the tunnel*

How was that
    Adv can be a quick to hide
    Dis if spotted a higher level earth Jutsu can expose me

Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Take a look at the picture and take the size of that hole into consideration, it's useless to use it to hide while encountering an opponent. Instead it might help to allow you to go past opponents undetected which is mainly useful in the Ninja World.. somewhat >_> hiding like a mole is still better unless you're in a group

Anyway, let's move on;

Type: Offensive, Supplementary
    Range: Mid
    Description: After forming the necessary seal Snake, the user creates two walls of earth and traps their target in between them.

Gather your earth chakra and then perform the Snake handseal while channeling the chakra into the ground. Once the chakra reaches your opponent cause two walls to rise up, one on either side of them to trap them inbetween the walls temporarily delaying their movements.

Type: Supplementary, Defense
    Range: Short - Mid
    Description: The user will manipulate their chakra releasing it into the ground and with a wave of their arm or through the application of a weapon can cause a small wall of dust particles and sand to rise up from the ground and thrusting forwards. This technique can be used to push back enemy targets or defend against thrown projectiles.

For this technique I want you to send earth chakra not into the ground but slightly above the surface and use your chakra to collect dust particles from the ground and once you've gathered enough perform a single wave of your arm and manipulate your chakra to raise the dust particles in the form of a wall infront of you.

Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hiding in the Mist

ok can do

*i perform the snake hand seal as i gather my chakra i then slam hands onto the ground and channel my chakra into ground and towards my opponent, as i sketch out the walls im about to use i make my chakra flow into a specific part of the earth,i then expand my chakra rapidly underneith theearth causing two large walls to rise up,i then compress my chakra causing the walls to slide inwards trapping my opponent*
    hows that sensei

(i figured these two jutsu are a combo attack by reading them so im guesing its because you took a while to reply )

ok sensei

*i channel my earth chakra towards my feet and make it skip acorss the ground collecting dust as it goes, when it returns to me i rapidly rise my chakra by swinging my arm up into the air causing all the dust collected to raise wihth my chakra making a big dust wall just infront of me*

how was that sensei

Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Nope o-o the techniques are totally unrelated, just speeding things up a little..

Anyway, you're done with C-Ranks but before we move on to B-Ranks I want you to create an opening move as though you're making the first move in a battle and use atleast one of the C-Ranks you have learned and any other techniques you know.

Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hiding in the Mist

oki dokie

*as i enter the battlefield a man appears by a tree and i instantly prepare for battle
    Type: Supplementary, Defense
    Range: Short - Mid
    Description: The user will manipulate their chakra releasing it into the ground and with a wave of their arm or through the application of a weapon can cause a small wall of dust particles and sand to rise up from the ground and thrusting forwards. This technique can be used to push back enemy targets or defend against thrown projectiles.

while my opponent cant see me i use
    Type:Supplementary
    Range:Short
    Chakra Cost:5
    Damage Points:N/A
    Description:A clone made of the user that can move but(cannot use any jutsu)This clone is merely an illusionary projection of the user.
    Note:The clone jutsu can be made with different elements and is a D-Rank jutsu under its own element(Mizu/Water Tsuchi/Earth Sumi/Ink)

x2

while my dust wall still obsecures my opponents vision of me me and one of my clones use
    Range: Long
    Description: The user changes earth into fine sand by channeling chakra into it, allowing the user to dig through it like a mole. While underground one can sense what is happening on the surface and use the information to launch a surprise attack on the enemy. Once can also hide deep in the ground, escaping to a depth where the enemy cant reach. It also appears that after digging, the ground can be returned to its original state, leaving no trace of where the user entered the earth.

x2

i then make the clone thats left throw shuriken through the dust wall towards my opponent so he suspects nothing

how was that

Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Dust wall won't be enough to obscure your opponent vision, especially not for that long. I want to see you perform a more aggressive combo, meaning don't hide and play it safe but put pressure on your target.

Also, try and put more effort in your description as that was pretty poorly written and the E-Rank clone is merely a projection they can't perform techniques or harm the opponent in any way.

Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hiding in the Mist

AGRESSIVE!!!!!
    You want AGRESSIVE well ok then

*as I sit upon a rock in a grassy field I notice a shadowy figure heading towards me, while still out of range I slow perform three hands seals rat>horse> dog as you come within ten metres of me I hop off the rock as a pillar of rock appears behind you
    Type: Defence/supplementary
    Range: Short/Mid
    Chakra Cost: 15
    Damage Points: N/A
    Description: After performing the required hand seals Rat → Horse → Dog → Snake and they then create a large amount of rock pillars from under ground. They can then be controlled to surround their opponent and create a bamboo-like thicket of rock.

As the rock rises out from the ground I take a battle stance and perform a snake hand seal, I do two rocks rise rapidly out of the bedrock and force you to block them or be crushed between then
    Range: Mid
    Description: After forming the necessary seal Snake, the user creates two walls of earth and traps their target in between them.

While trapped between the rock I run towards you throwi two shuriken from behind my cape as I throw them I channel my chakra into the earth and raise two spikes one in front of you slightly off to the right so not to disturb the shuriken path and one directly behind you
    Type: Attack
    Range: Short-Mid
    Chakra Cost: 15
    Damage Points: 30
    Description: This technique lets the user create a few rock pillars that will protrude from the ground to skew the target. The rock pillars will even pass through obstacles to reach their target

I continue to charge towards to while equipping my Dragonblade to my right hand to deflect any basic attack you throw towards me

(How was that agressive enough? Haha)

Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Alright, let's see what you did

- You obstructed your opponent's movements by trapping them within a dense forest of pillars
    - You then tried to crush your opponent with two massive pieces of rock which would be too big to fit within the prison, wrecking it and then there's the part where that jutsu cannot crush an opponent, it merely stops their movements inbetween the two sections
    - Finally you throw some shuriken.. there's not a clear line between you and an opponent stuck in rock prison so that's not really efficient and you randomly use spikes turning the whole situation into a mess.

Here's an example of what I would've liked to see;

- First use World Shaking to cause the opponent to lose balance and possible fall down.
    - Then use Stone Spikes while the opponent is trying to regain his balance which makes it more difficult to counter the spikes.
    - Finally a random technique to keep the opponent occupied.

Think when you create combos and also think of your surroundings, if you can properly keep track of your surroundings and the changes it could work towards your advantage in a battle.

Moving on to B-Rank;

Chakra cost: 20
    Description: The user creates their clone out of stone. Unlike other types of clones the rock clones don’t disappear after being defeated but rather crumble like rubble. These clones can also be used to create a clone of other people than themselves but do not take on the abilities of the copied person.

Time to create a clone of yourself, gather your earth chakra and focus it in your mouth. Then proceed by expelling solid rock from your mouth and shape it into an identical copy of yourself and allow it to function on it's own by giving it a good portion of your own chakra.

List this techniques advantages/disadvantages.

Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hiding in the Mist

Umm accually what I did was summon the ill pillars in a straight behind you blocking a backward retreat,Jutsu doesn't state I need to summon them around my opponent I placed them directly behind forcing your direction of dodge is left right and forward, the crushing Jutsu breaks your left and right dodging capabilities the stone spike was the Jutsu to force you either forward or Down, if you dodged down you'd get skewed and if you jumped toward me your get hit with shuriken

But as you said moving on

*i gather my earth chakra in my lungs and spit it of onto the ground and it begins to form into a body, with more manipulation the stone structure takes shape and with some more effort it takes on my form and a rock stair of me, I place y hand on the back of its head and Chanel a good amount of into it causing it to spring to life and take a battle stance*
    How's that
    Advantage unlike the e rank clone Jutsu this clone can move and attack in my place leaving me time to execute another move from afar
    Disadvantage I can't really think of one

Last edited by Délta; 01-18-2013 at 03:25 AM.

Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Oops, my bad xD but still, that way is not alot better.. sure it's organized and clean unlike what I thought you did but keep in mind that if you make the opening move the opponent is free to attack you after the FIRST technique you use.. so if you rise a simple pillar behind them they can just attack you right there and then, even if you raise the sections to their sides, same story and a single spike is quite easy to block no need to dodge it.

But anywaaaaaaaaaay, for the clone no need to actually place your hand on it and all that, just vomit the rock and the clone is created and stuff. As for a disadvantage you could say it cannot use ninjutsu.

Let's move on;

(Doton: Iwa no Hogo) - Earth Release: Earth Shelter Technique
    Type: Defensive
    Description: The user surrounds themselves with earth, taken from the immediate vicinity, in order to fabricate a formation of rock that is capable of protecting both the user and others in close proximity, if desired. Doing so, seemingly leaves the surrounding terrain unaltered, even when the quantity of earth used is enough to form a complete dome around multiple individuals as seen when Ittan used this technique. The user can also manipulate the resulting shelter to have openings in it so as to be able to observe outside, as demonstrated when used by Kitsuchi.

(Doton: Iwa Enchou no Jutsu) - Earth Release: Earth Dome Technique
    Type: Defensive, Supplementary
    Description:The user creates a dome of earth, which protects them from external attacks. The domes shape is in a similar fashion to wood release: wood locking walls. That creates a half face dome.
    These techniques are too similair to do seperately, for the first one channel your earth chakra into the ground and raise up a circular section of rock around you and have it cover you in the shape of a dome, protecting you from external attacks from all directions except below but it leaves you completely blind and in the dark since there's no light. After creating a full dome go through the same process but this time only create a half face dome, protecting you from one side.

List an advantage/disadvantage for both techniques and what advantage does the second technique have over the first technique?

Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hiding in the Mist

With the clone can it use kenjutsu?

Ok

*i channel my earth chakra Into the ground and raise up a dome barrier encircling me and the. Closing a the top deflecting jutsu that strike it, I then drop the dome and channel more earth chakra Into the ground only this time I only raise half the dome on my left side blocking any basic attacks*

Advantage for both is the first one can block a full scale attack that has a large radius and the second one can block from a precise attack and needing no hand signs it's quickly implemented in battle
    Disadvantage well the first as you said leaves me blind
    And the second one forces my focus towards one attack leaving me open to an attack from another side

Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I think so, honestly I'm not entirely sure since I never used it but it can definately use freeform kenjutsu which in my opinion is better than most techniques since you won't use up one of your three techniques per turn o-o

Let's move on to the next techniques~

(Doton: Fukusuu no Dorosandan) - Earth Release: Multiple Mudshot Technique
    Range: Short - Long
    Damage point: 40
    Description: This jutsu is basically a widespread version of the Mudshot Technique; allowing the user to fire at multiple targets.
    Similair to the mudshot technique you learned in the C-Ranks, gather earth within your mouth and convert it into mud and this time instead of firing one mudshot fire multiple shots.

For the next you'll also have to perform a C-Rank technique since the requirement for that technique is the next one thus we couldn't do it.

(Doton: Doryūha) - Earth Release: Earth Flow Wave
    Range: Mid - Long
    Damage points: 40
    Description: After performing the required hand seal sequence Rat → Snake → Tiger the user creates and rides a wave of earth that can branch of to attack from a distance. The user can also use the technique to manipulate the terrain and trap the target by wrapping earth round their legs preventing them from moving

(Doton: Retsudo Tenshin) - Earth Release: Violent Heavenly Earth Needle
    Damage point: 30
    Description: The user after after using earth release: earth flow wave, will perform the snake hand seal and then will create a large needle out of it to impale the opponent.
    Note: Must use Earth Release: Earth Flow Wave before hand

Perform the handseals 'Rat → Snake → Tiger' and rise up a wave of earth below you, it's not too big but you'll be able to ride it and attack the opponent from a distance. However, you don't need to ride it you can also manipulate the terrain by your opponent's feet to make the earth wrap around their legs.
    But for now, ride the earth of wave towards a random target and as you reach short range perform the snake handseal to manipulate the wave to make the tip expand in the form of a giant needle strong enough to impale an opponent.

Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hiding in the Mist

(wait am i using a b rank to learn a c rank? dafaq)ok

*as i inhale deeping i mould earth chakra into my lungs,as i breathe out the air mixing it with earth chakra i cause a flurry of mudballs to fly forth from my mouth striking the clone and knocking it over*

hows that?

*i perform the hands seals and channel ym earth chakra into the ground,rising up a wave around 10 feet tall underneath me,by expanding my chakra i force the wave forward towards the clone,when im within 4 metres of the opponent i perform a snake heal seal,and by maniulating the earth i thin out the wave creating the very tip into a big spear stabbing the clone in the chest and causing it to disappate*

hows that

Last edited by Délta; 01-21-2013 at 01:30 PM.

Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Yeah, since you gotta use to B-Rank one in order to be able to use the C-Rank one .-.

Moving on, I'll go back to posting one move per post that'd make it easier for me to actively reply xD

(Doton: Doro Ookami) - Earth Release: Mud Wolves
    Chakra cost: 20 (+10 per reformed wolf)
    Damage points: 10 damage per wolf attack
    Description: A trap technique in which the user will place somewhere and is activated upon contact with the opponent's chakra. The user uses a scroll to lay the trap in which releases mud that forms into the shape of wolves that will attack the enemy target/s. Despite being damaged the wolves can reform which can keep the enemy occupied to allow the enemy make a getaway. (Can only create a maximum of 3 mud wolves)
    Note: Takes one turn to set the trap up and wolves only last two turns

For this technique you'll need to place a trap. Take one scroll and lay it in a concealed area, put your palm on it and send your earth chakra into the scroll. Create the properties of mud within the scroll and have it activate upon making contact with foreign chakra(any chakra that isn't yours) and once it does 'program' it so that mud automaticly is released from the scroll and is shaped into three mud wolves.

List this technique's advantages/disadvantages.

Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hiding in the Mist

*i dash behind a tree a reveal a scroll from behind my cape, I lay it down and slam my hand onto it channeling earth chakra through it and into the ground searching for other chakra natures close by, when I find one I manipulate the earth into mud and through the scroll summon a sloppy mud pile from there through more manipulation I form three mud wolves,who in turn latch onto the sent of the found chakra and race off in search of it.

He's that's
    Adv can be a good start move to find my opponent and perform a sneak attack or use the wolves as a diversion
    Dis takes time to set up and I cane ambushed in the process

Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Nooo, not like that o-o the target has to make contact with the scroll which should be hidden and then the wolves are created around them.. not much of a trap if it's that easy to use xD just program the scroll to do as you described but just, stay away from it and when the opponent makes contact with the scroll watch as it automaticly activates. You don't even have to be close to it after it's prepared o-o

Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hiding in the Mist

Oh ok

*i lay the scroll down and flow my chakra through it leaving it covered in mud and well hidden,when my opponent steps on it my chakra ignites bringing life to the earth chakra,as my opponent t goes past the mud rises up into three wolves that chase my opponent towards where I wait with another technique?

That better?
    Same adv n dis

Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Meh, I'm still slow somewhat 'occupied' lately xD anyway, I suppose that's good enough let's move on;

(Doton no Yoroi) - Earth Release Armor
    Type: Defensive
    Chakra cost: 20 (-15 per turn to remain active)
    Damage points: N/A (+10 to taijutsu moves)
    Description: This Technique coats the users body with stones, making them much more resistant to attacks, at the cost of their speed. Whilst using this technique, the user can even change their appearance, but once the technique is either defeated or worn off the users original appearance is shown. The user whilst in this armor is resistant to A rank normal ninjutsu but is vulnerable to Lightning Techniques.

During the C-Ranks you learned how to cover your arm in rock, now it's time for your entire body. Coat your body with stones by simply having the stones 'grow' from your body providing a decent defense against most attacks especially taijutsu although you'll be extra vulnerable to lightning techniques. Once you've gotten the hang of covering your body in rocks manipulate the rocks to actually change your appearance.

Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hiding in the Mist

oki dokie

*i channel my earth chakra into the pores of my skin,i then begin to hard it coating the outside of my clothing in a thin veil of earth chakra,from there i condense it making it hard, as it solidifies i mould it to suit my body so that i am now coated in rock hard armor,from there i begin to manipulate it into the face of a boulder adding cracks indents and holes in the rock to make it look more authentic.

adv can block basic attacks quickly
    disadv is my opponent is expecting it i cant move and thus i am vuleneralble to lightning attacks

Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Actually you can move normally with that technique o-o why do you think it says it makes taijutsu attacks stronger xD

Moving on;

(Doton Kekkai: Dorō Dōmu) - Earth Style Barrier: Earth Prison of Magnificent Nothingness
    Range: Short/Mid
    Chakra Cost: 20 (+10 chakra each turn the opponent is inside the dome)
    Damage Points: N/A
    Description: After striking the ground with their hands, the user overturns the earth, causing it to rise up around his opponent(s). Then, by placing his/her hands against the dome, the user is able to drain out the chakra from the people trapped inside and absorb it into their own body. At the same time, the user will use their own chakra to spread throughout the dome. This allows the user to repair any damage their opponent(s) manage to inflict on the inside.

Gather your earth chakra and strike the ground with your hands and overturn it, causing the earth to rise up around your target trapping them within a dome. Then approach the dome and place your hand on it to drain chakra from whoever are trapped inside it and while absorbing the chakra you can use that same chakra to repair the dome if it happens to be damaged by the opponent.

Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hiding in the Mist

ok

*i slam my hand onto the ground channeling it into a dome around the clone,i then flip my hand? upside down causing a dome to rise up and close over the clone,while inside i walk up to the dome and place my hand on the outside,by channeling ym chakra into the outwall i use it to suck the chakra up from the clone inside until it disappates*

hows that i was kinda confused

adv can trap opponents and drain chakra
    dis might absorb nature chakra and turn into a frog

Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

You don't need to flip your hand xD the jutsu says overturn the earth.. which basicly means moving the surrounding earth up to create the dome so you did it right either way.. as for disadvantage don't think of nature chakra xD that's so rare to encounter in a random fight, instead think of things like, although the opponent can't see you you can't see what they're doing on the inside for all you know they could dig underground and backstab you. Let's move on;

(Doton: Domu) – Earth Release: Earth Spear Technique
    Damage points: N/A (+10 to physical attacks)
    Description: After performing the Snake hand seal the user will channel their chakra throughout their entire body, which then hardens their skin to a steel-like quality. This increases their defensive power to the utmost limits. The user’s skin also becomes much darker, an almost black colour. The destructive power of physical attacks is increased, making this a great, all purpose technique. But this technique when activated leaves the user vulnerable to lightning based techniques.

This one is similair to the Earth Release Armor but instead it requires a handseal and doesn't cover your body in ugly rocks. Perform the snake handseal and channel chakra throughout your body, molding it in your skin and by adding the properties of earth to your skin harden it to a steel-like quality leaving you skin in an almost black colour.. in battle you obviously can also choose to only turn one part of your body into a steel-like quality.

Last edited by Tybone; 01-29-2013 at 10:49 PM.