Page 4 of 5 « First 12345 Last»
    Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hiding in the Mist

Re: Building sand castles with Tybone

Awsome kakuzus technique I can see myself using this one a lot

*as I channel my chakra throughout my body I allow it to rest inside the pores of my skin, I then harden the chakra, which In turn Hardee's the outer layer of my skin, I keep hardening the chakra until my entire body turns black, after that I walk up to a boulder near by and with one punch I shatter it completely*

How's that I love this technique already

Adv obvious I become a hard steel wreaking machine
    Disadvantage wide spread lightning techs can do some serious damage

Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hiding in the Mist

I have a question tho if someone say, shoots me with an a rank fire water or wind technique does this defence mean I take no damage?

Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Regular weaknesses and countering rules always apply, if they use an A-Rank fire/wind/earth on you it breaks through your armor and hits you with B-Rank force. If it's A-Rank lightning it's remains at A-Rank force which pierces the armor as for A-Rank water it'd cause both to cancel eachother out due to water's weakness to earth.. don't be too triggerhappy with this technique though, always think whether or not it's logically possible to counter the technique you're about to counter.
    I suggest you check out this thread; http://narutobase.net/forums/showthread.php?t=82661

Any further questions?

Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hiding in the Mist

umm so this is a b rank so it will only tank b rank fire wind and water techniques? also can i combine it with a fire tech that also covers my body with fire(i think i seen one cant be sure) or can it be combined with any of ability that wraps the user in that nature chakra as to add to the defensive bonus?

Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by X_Deltareon_X View Post
    umm so this is a b rank so it will only tank b rank fire wind and water techniques? also can i combine it with a fire tech that also covers my body with fire(i think i seen one cant be sure) or can it be combined with any of ability that wraps the user in that nature chakra as to add to the defensive bonus?
    - B-Rank vs B-Rank = cancels eachother out, however a B-Rank water is only worth C-Rank against the technique due to elemental weaknesses meaning the armor can tank it(within reason) and remain at a C-Rank strength.
    - There is no fire technique capable of doing that, but you can for example cover your body with the C-Rank lightning strike armor technique but both techniques still count seperately since you can't combine lightning and earth so you got two armors but either way any A-Rank technique can destroy both armors at once.

The second part is based on my own assumption though as I have never seen anyone try to combine armors and neither do I suggest you to try it since it's quite easy to overpower an armor.

Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hiding in the Mist

ok im good then next move

Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Mkay.

(Doton: Iwa Keiro) – Earth Style: Rock Trail
    Type: Attack
    Range: Mid
    Chakra cost: 20
    Damage points: 40
    Description: The user slams their hands on the ground and giant rocks rise up and jag the opponent from underneath.

Slam your hands down onto the ground and forcefully cause giant rocks to rise up beneath your opponent's feet which as they rise jag the opponent from underneath sending them flying with quite a bit of force. The rocks vary in size between roughly one and four meters.

Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hiding in the Mist

Ok

*i gather my earth chakra into my hands and slam them onto the ground,choosing some big rocks roughly three metres in size from underground I move my chakra underneath them,from there I expand my chakra rapidly causing the rocks to rise up out of the round rapidly,as one rock comes up its strikes the clone sending it flying backwards around three metres as well*

He's that

Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Pretty good, but you don't actually find the rocks underground you just create them yourself by having the earth shoot up in that form xD but anyways, let's move on;

(Doton: Nentsuchi Otoshi) – Earth Release: Sticky Earth Drop
    Type: Supplementary
    Range: Short – Mid
    Damage points: N/A
    Description: The user creates an opening within the sky, which drips down onto the opponent a large amount of mud, covering them. It’s normally followed up by Lightning release: sixteen pillar bind to create a giant oven around the opponent and then using Fire release: Firing biscuit technique to ignite the oven, hardening the mud and immobilizing the enemy target.

Send your earth chakra into the sky above your target, 10 meters should be sufficient and create an opening in the sky from which a large amount of mud drips down on your target burrying them underneath. You can combine this technique with Sixteen Pillar Bind to create a giant oven and then finish it off with a Fire Biscuit to harden the mud thus immobilizing the target completely.

List this technique's advantages/disadvantages.

Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hiding in the Mist

That's was an unusually fast reply Tybone haha

*as I send my chakra into the sky I begin to wonder" how the hell can I make mud drop from the sky?" After thinking a bit I figure I'd just open up the sky and see what happens,so with my chakra in the sky I begin to rip a hole open with my earth chakra thus making a hole about a four metre square diameter in the sky with an earthen ring around it,suddenly mud begins to drop from the hole tomy amazement ,I the deduce that its more of a transferred technique or something like that"

The diodes of this move mind fks me hard haha

Adv I guess the opponent wouldn't really notice it
    Dis the mere shock of it accuall working would probley get me killed

Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Yeah, the exact working of that technique is quite hard to describe but you did good, let's move on;

(Doton: Otoshibuta) – Earth Release: Dropping Lid
    Type: Attack
    Range: Short-Long
    Damage points: 40
    Description: The user creates a giant, boar-shaped, earthen lid high in the air that falls on the target, trapping them underneath.

This is another tricky technique, sends your earth chakra into the air and basicly summon a giant, boar-shaped lid in the air above the opponent, roughly ten meters high should do which then falls down at a high speed trapping the opponent underneath. Remember, it's a lid so the inside is hollow meaning it won't crush the opponent.

List this technique's advantages/disadvantages

(Doton: KageBunshin no Jutsu) – Earth Release: Shadow Clone Technique
    Range: Short
    Chakra cost: 25
    Damage points: N/A
    Description: This technique creates a shadow clone made of mud of the user. Since its made of mud, it can continue to reform and mould itself back to its original shape. After reverting to mud, it can hold the opponent in place. The user can create upto three clones. They can also use up to C rank earth techniques.

Utilize your earth natured chakra and gather it in your mouth, creating mud. Proceed by spewing out that mud and shape it into an exact copy of yourself containing a portion of your own chakra. The created clone is able to use earth techniques upto C rank and once broken it can simply reform as it's made out of mud, however that will only work when caused by taijutsu based attacks cause a C-Rank fireball or anything would kill the clone off(clones can take upto C-Rank damage before dispersing). The clone can also freely turn to mud when close to the opponent and trap them within themselves as you can see in the picture.

List this technique's advantages/disadvantages

Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hiding in the Mist

oki dokie

*i release my earth chakra into the air and concentrate it until i find and opening in the air current,with that i expand my earth chakra and create another hole in the sky,as i do a giant boar shaped lid drops out of the hole and onto the ground*

thats all i got for that rofl
    adv the sheer size of it can stop people doin jutsu
    disadv being hollow if they are trapped i cant see what theyre doing

ok

*i gather my earth chakra into my mouth and gte it all wet n stuff with silivia(haha)i then spew fourth mud from my mouth and at the same time i begin enfusing it with my own chakra,as it hits the ground it begins to form into a copy of myself,being that it has my own chakra infused in it it does a random earth technique just to show its working*

adv it can do jutsu for me so its a move believeable clone of myself
    dis it can only tank upto to c ranks

Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Hmm, good enough let's move on;

(Doton: Musaborudzuchi) – Earth Release: Devouring Earth
    Type: Offensive
    Range: Short-Long
    Chakra cost: 25
    Damage points: 50
    Description: The user performs the Ram → Horse → Tiger → Rabbit → Snake and slams their palm on the ground. Instantly, the ground to the sides of the opponent take the shape of huge jaws and attempt to crush and stab him between them.

Perform the hand seals Ram → Horse → Tiger → Rabbit → Snake and proceed by slamming your hands on the ground. Make sure that in the instant you slam your hands down the ground on the sides of your target rises up, taking the shape of two huge jaws which then attempt to crush and stab your target inbetween them.

- List this technique's advantages/disadvantages
    - How would you defend yourself from this technique?

(Doton: Tsuchi Kairō) - Earth Release: Earth Corridor
    Range: Short/Mid
    Chakra Cost: 20
    Damage Points: N/A
    Description: The user will first perform the snake hand seal and then cause the earth in the surrounding area to rise up and over a target and create a cavern, imprisoning the target. The user can leave an opening to allow attacks to go in to strike down the trapped adversaries, or close it up completely to prevent escape.

Perform the Snake hand seal and then have the earth around your target rise up over them, forming a cavern with your target trapped within it. You can choose to either leave an opening at the top to attack from there like you see in the picture or just close it up completely to make sure they don't escape from the top.

Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hiding in the Mist

ok

As i perform the nesscarey handseal on the last hand seal in one swift movement i perform it and slam m hand onto the ground,i make my chakra manipulate the ground around it causing it to rise out of the ground in the shape of two jaws,i then contract my chakra causing the jaws to go inwards and crush my opponent

adv it alters the terrain drastically making it hard to counter
    disadv if they do dodge it i mighten be able to see them

umm well me personally being hidan bio id start by throwing my scythe behind me and the use eletromagnetic murder on one of the jaws shattering it and then pull myself towards my scythe to dodge the one i didnt destroy

i perform the snake hand seal and as i do i cause the groudn around my opponent to to rise up into a dome,i leave the roof open and the top,i then leap into the air and hold out my left hand firing 5 exploding fire balls into the opening blowing the clone to pieces inside

adv by leaving the top open it leaves room to add in a combination attack as i did just then
    disadv i cant see my opponent so i dont know what they are doing inside

Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

That counter to the jaws is debateable, I would avoid using it and instead counter with a proper lightning technique or anything which might help you avoid it.

(Doton: Arijigoku no Jutsu) - Earth Release: Antlion Technique
    Type: Offense
    Range: Mid/Long
    Damage Points: 40
    Description: The user performs the Ram hand seal and causes causes the ground and everything on and around it to be sucked in towards the middle of a large pit, much like the method an antlion uses to catch prey. Upon being dragged to the centre, the victim will then be sucked underground. There the victim, depending on how deep the user makes them sink, will be trapped and/or suffocated. The range of the pit is determined by how much chakra is put into the technique.

Perform the Ram handseal and send your chakra into the ground below your opponent. Then create a pit below your opponent and have the ground sink while sucking in everything on and around it into the center of the pit, much like an Antlion.

(Doton: Doryū Jōheki) - Earth Release: Earth Flow Rampart
    Type: Defence/Supplementary
    Description: By performing the Tiger hand seal the user then makes a gigantic rampart rise up beneath the user's feet, by shaping the ground and increasing the amount of earth with chakra. Depending on what the user imagines, the shape of the rampart can be anything from level ground to a steep, needle-like mountain. If the user increases the volume of earth too much, he can be forced to keep his chakra consumption down. The user can combine this jutsu with Water Style: Waterfall Basin Technique to create a waterfall.

Perform the Tiger handseal and channel it into the ground below you. Then manipulate the ground after properly molding your earth chakra within it and have a gigantic rampart rise up beneath your feet, this can be anything from a level ground rampart to a needle-like mountain. Or if your opponent happens to sink the ground beneath you you can simply rise the earth back to it's original level with this technique.

Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hiding in the Mist

can do old man

i perform the ram handseal and slam my hands onto the ground,i channel my chakra outwards in a cirlce around ten metres,from the i make my chakra receed into the ground taking the earth above it with it,from there now that the earth is soft i pull my chakra back to myself causing all the earth it was attached to the recced towards me pulling everyone around it into a sort of spiral down towards me.i then open up the ground below me making it into a sink hole and sucking everything into itself within the area

adv can clear an area pretty quickly
    disadv i could suck myself in as well 0.0

umm defend against it if i had a high level lightning technique i could activate it stopping the earth sinkhole from completely sucking me in

i perform the hand seal and slam my hand onto the ground,i channel my chakra into the earth,i then make my chakra push upwards a giant slab of earth underneith me raising me up a great deal of heigh above my opponent

adv i can use it to dodge jutsu coming right for me
    disadv cant think of one

Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

As for the counter for Antlion, that's not really possible due to the massive size of Antlion, take a closer look at the last sentence I wrote at Earth Flow Rampart. Also, you don't have to slam your hand on the ground for Earth Flow Rampart, I never said that and you're supposed to create a rampart not a slab .-. again! Atleast three sentences.

Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hiding in the Mist

fine baka sempai

as i stand inside the antlion i decide to cancle the jutsu with another jutsu,so i channel my chakra into the earth and begin to surround the antlion,from there i raise the earth up into a rapmart and cause the earth that the antlion sunk to return to its normal state,i then raise the rampart above head level creating a small hill to sit on while i await my sempais acceptance

Last edited by Délta; 02-04-2013 at 12:17 PM.

Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Good enough >_> let's move on;
    (Doton: Doryō Dango) - Earth Release: Earth Mausoleum Dumping
    Type: Offense
    Damage Points: 40
    Description: The user With chakra work and superhuman strength, lifts up the very surface of the Earth. The lump of earth is gigantic and, the destructive power is obvious, but even just the visual impact can be enough to make enemies lose their fighting spirits and run away. The ball of earth is then hurled it at his opponent, flattening everything in its path.

For this technique you'll have to display some superhuman strength, focus your earth chakra within both hands an equal portion in each and stick them into the ground as if you're about to lift something up. Channel half the focused chakra into the ground and forcefully cause part of the ground to crack open seperating a huge boulder from the surface allowing you to lift it up. Hold the boulder above your hand and then hurl it forward.

Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hiding in the Mist

ok lets give this Sh*t a shot

As i channel my earth chakra into my arms and then slam them into the ground,from there i channel half the chakra into the earth,i then wrap my chakra around a boulder in the earth,i then forcefully crack open the earth and begin lifting the boulder out of the earth while channeling my chakra inside of it,once i rip it from the earth i continue to channel my chakra into the boulder to keep it light enough to hold above my head,i then throw it at my sempai and not his clone

adv i can throw a giant boulder ftw
    disadv kinda leaves my hands tied up meaning i cant perform jutsu

id use beast tearing gale palm and smash that rock to pieces thats how id defend against it

Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by X_Deltareon_X View Post
    ok lets give this Sh*t a shot

As i channel my earth chakra into my arms and then slam them into the ground,from there i channel half the chakra into the earth,i then wrap my chakra around a boulder in the earth,i then forcefully crack open the earth and begin lifting the boulder out of the earth while channeling my chakra inside of it,once i rip it from the earth i continue to channel my chakra into the boulder to keep it light enough to hold above my head,i then throw it at my sempai and not his clone

adv i can throw a giant boulder ftw
    disadv kinda leaves my hands tied up meaning i cant perform jutsu

id use beast tearing gale palm and smash that rock to pieces thats how id defend against it
    *dies from the impact of the boulder*

Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hiding in the Mist

Quote Originally Posted by Tybone View Post
    *dies from the impact of the boulder*
    Huh... The spar has taken 10 jutsu and your still aliv but one boulder and you die

Disappointed Baka sempai

Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

*magically revives* Okay where were we..

(Doton: Doryuheki) - Earth Release: Earth Style Wall Jutsu
    Range: Short
    Description: The user will first perform the Tiger → Hare → Boar → Dog and then creates a solid wall of earth as a form of defence. Chakra is either converted to earth within the body and then spat out to form the wall or the user can manipulate pre-existing earth to form the wall. The earth then instantly rises up and takes form. The barrier itself is also coated with chakra, making its strength incomparable to that of a normal mud wall. Because of the earth's special characteristics, the wall is highly resistant against, for instance, fire and water. Hizuren Sarutobi spits mud from his mouth to perform the jutsu whilst Kakashi creates a wall composed of bulldog sculptures to box-in Pain.

Gather your earth chakra and perform the hand seals Tiger → Hare → Boar → Dog. Then either bring up the earth chakra towards your mouth and spit it out in the form of mud and create a wall before you or you can simply channel the chakra into the ground and make a wall rise from the ground.

(Doton: Iwagakure no Jutsu) - Earth Release: Hiding in Rock Technique
    Type: Defence/Supplementary
    Range: Long
    Chakra Cost: 30
    Description: This is a technique that allows its user to blend into rocks and then move in and out of other rocks undetected.
    Note: Can only blend through on B rank and below Earth Techniques

This technique can be pretty useful, channel your earth chakra throughout your body and make physical contact with whichever earth-like surface you want to blend in with and proceed by channeling your chakra into that aswell and slowly blend into the surface allowing you to move through solid surfaces without disrupting the earth in any way. This technique allows you to phase through earth of B Rank and below.

Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hiding in the Mist

I perform the hand seals and slam my hands into the ground, I channel my earth chakra into the ground and turn the earth into mud. I then push my chakra up through the earth and cause a big wall of mud to rise up Infront of me about ten metres high and five metres wide

Adv it's a quick defence
    Dis blocks my vision

I channel my earth chakra throughout my entire body, walking up to a boulder I place my hand on it and channel my chakra into it, at the same Time as I channel I push my arm forwards causing my arm to go inside the rock, I keep channeling my chakra and pushing my body I to the rock up il completely inside, I then re emerge from the other side unharmed and with the rock in tact

Adv i can hide in plain sight
    Dis can't think of one

Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

For the second technique, what is a major disadvantage when you go underground in plain sight? Answer that and you'll have a disadvantage for it.