Page 5 of 5 « First 12345
    Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hiding in the Mist

Re: Building sand castles with Tybone

Baka sempai never trained last night -.-

Well if they see me go under they could use a strong lightning technique to kill me underground
    But this technique is t supposed to be used Infront of your opponent that's just silly

Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

<_< >_> I can train whenever I want and like I said with all previous techs that can help you slip underground Swamp is a killer move if the opponent sees you.

Let's continue;

(Doton: Doryūsō) - Earth Release: Earth Flow Spears
    Type: Offense
    Range: Short/Mid
    Chakra Cost: 20
    Damage Points: 40
    Description: The user first performs the Bird hand seal and the user condense mud or stone, from the ground, and shape them into spikes that will protrude from the ground in order to skewer the target. The spikes cannot penetrate targets of greater density.

This technique is similair to Stone Spikes, it's basicly just stronger. Perform the Bird hand seal and channel your earth chakra into the ground below your target and condense the earth and create several sharp spikes around your target to skewer them.

- List this technique's advantages/disadvantages
    - How would you defend yourself from this technique?

Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hiding in the Mist

I perform the hand seals and slam my hand on the ground, channeling my chakra into the earth I send it to sit under you, I then condense it into the form of spikes and make them spear out from the ground skewering the clone

Adv can kill someone pretty easily
    Disadvantage umm............................. Easy to dodge?

I'd use c rank lightning to destroy them or b rank earth spear armour to defend against them

Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Not easy to dodge, never easy to dodge o-o dodging implies that you'll completely avoid the spikes .-.

(Doton: Iwayado Kuzushi) - Earth Style: Rock Lodging Destruction
    Type: Offense
    Range: Short/Long
    Chakra Cost: 20
    Damage Points: 40
    Description: The user performs the required hand seals Tiger → Rat → Snake and they then causes a cave-in by destroying the equilibrium that holds the cave together. Just removing a single vital stone throws off the balance of the cave, making it unexpectedly fragile and causing a domino effect that destroys the entire cave. The shinobi from Iwagakure use this technique in their pride tactic, luring several enemies into a cave to kill them all at once.

Pretty much the same as Stone Lodging Destruction, stand before a cave and perform the hand seals Tiger → Rat → Snake. Then channel your chakra into the cave and 'search' for a vital stone within it and remove it which then results in a cave-in because the cave would have lost it's balance and becomes unexpectedly fragile.

(Doton: Yōdo Ranfunka no Jutsu) - Earth Release: Molten Earth Wild Eruption Technique
    Type: Offensive
    Range: Short - Mid
    Chakra cost: 20
    Damage points: 40
    Description: The user will send chunks of rock at the opponent and then using a fire style technique and cause them to explode on contact with the enemy.
    Raise up several chunks of rock from the ground by sending your chakra into them and send the chunks towards your target and then by using a fire style technique ignite the rocks causing them to explode upon contact with the target.

Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hiding in the Mist

I place my hand on the side of the cave and channel my chakra inside,from there I begin searching the rocks in the cave for one vital rock tha will cause the whole thing to collapse,once I find it I use my chakra to push the rock out of place causing the cave to crumble to the ground

Adv can trap opponents
    Dis I'm I'm not far enough out of the cave say if someone is chasing me I could crush myself

I'd either use hiding like a mole or that move you taught me earlier to merge with rocks

I channel my chakra into the ground and raise up six good sized rocks,I then use my chakra to launch the rocks in your direction,as they leave my control I perform a random fire jutsu causing the rock to ignite,upon contact I cause my chakra to expand rapidly causing the rocks to explode outwards in a fiery explosion

Adv I can't think of an as wangle for this tech it's basic as hell throw rocks with fire
    Dis same here throw rocks with fire

Defend against I'd I'd just put p am earthen dome or some form of b rank defence

Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

You're late o_o I was spamming training threads a few hours ago and only six more jutsus till you reach A-Ranks

(Doton: Denki Iwabashira) - Earth Release: Electric Rock Pillar
    Type: Offensive, Supplementary
    Range: Short - Mid (Short for electric bolts)
    Description: The user will make a set of four hand seals and then will place their hand on the ground to create a pillar of earth rise up from the ground. This pillar is also given a electrical charge that causes electric bolts to emit from the pillar up to short range shocking any targets in the vicinity.
    Perform a set of four hand seals *shows the hand seals* and place your hand on the ground and upon placing your hand down rise up a pillar of earth from the ground within short range of your opponent and run your lightning chakra through the pillar causing electric bolts to emit from it in a circular fashion all around the pillar shocking anything within short range of it.

(Doton: Ukiwagan no Jutsu) - Earth Release: Floating Ring Rock Technique
    Range: Short - Long
    Description: The user uses the earth to create large floating rock cubes 2 meters squared to toss at the opponent. The rock cubes spin around the user, doubling as a protection against other attacks.
    Send your earth chakra into the ground and raise several large rock cubes two meters squared from it, two or three should be enough and you can then have them float around you to function as a decent protection or simply direct them to smash into your opponent.

Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hiding in the Mist

I perform the hand seals and slam my hand on the ground channeling my chakra into the earth below, adding my raiton chakra to the earth I cause a pillar to rise up near the clone and radiate my raiton chakra causing lightning bolts to shoot from the rock pillar

Adv pillar of lightning awesomeness can paralyze enemy easily
    Dis umm takes time to activate?

Erm how I'd defend.... I'd probley channel my own raiton into the ground stopping the pillar from rising

I channel my earth chakra into the ground and begin forming small cubes 2x2 meters under the ground, once formed I raise them up around myself and have them hover, from there I throw one at the line and one at my Baka sempai crushing them both

Adv can defend with them easily
    Disadvantages weak to lightning

I'd channeling lightning in a wave Infront of me to destroy them if I was being atacked

Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

(Doton: Tetsu Keimusho no Jutsu) - Earth Release: Iron Prison Technique
    Type: Supplementary
    Description: After first performing the required hand seals Ram → Dog → Rat the user then places their hand on the ground and causing a circular arena to surrend the user with a total distane of 15 meters away from the user and the walls standing up to 4 meters high. If these walls are damaged in any way, they disappear in a puff of smoke.
    Perform the hand seals Ram → Dog → Rat and place your hand on the ground, surging your earth chakra into it and then rise up a circular arena around you upto a height of four meters and a radius of fifteen meters around you, making the diameter of the arena thirty meters. Downside of this technique is that any damage whatsoever will cause the arena to dissapear in a puff of smoke.

( Doton: Jimen Bunretsu no Jutsu ) - Earth Release: Ground Splitting Technique
    Range: Short – Mid
    Description: After forming the necessary hand seals Rabbit → Boar → Rat → Horse → Tiger , the user slams their hands into the ground which causes the earth to erupt below their target's feet. This technique can also effectively create barricades that would take quite some time for a regular person to surmount.

Perform the hand seals Rabbit → Boar → Rat → Horse → Tiger and upon forming the last hand seal slam your hands on the ground and cause the ground below your opponent's feet to erupt violently throwing them off balance and dealing damage.

Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hiding in the Mist

i perform the hand seals and slam my hand onto the ground,i channeling my chakra through the earth until it covers the diametre,i then raise ym chakra up into the air bringing up earth walls and creating an arena of earth

i perform the hand seals and slam my hand onto the ground,i channel my chakra beneth the clone,i then cause my chakra to shake violently and rise upwards causing the ground to shake violently and rocks to rise up knocking over the clone and his balance goes off

Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

( Doton: Iwa Shuriken ) - Earth Release: Rock Sword hidden in the hand
    Description: By manipulating their chakra and creating large rocks to raise up from the ground, the user sends the huge rocks rotating together at the opponent
    Send your earth chakra into the ground and create large rocks to rise up from it and send them rotating together toward your opponent.

( Doton: Shōnyūseki ) - Earth Release: Stalactite
    Damage poinnts: 40
    Description: The user manipulates their chakra creating three huge rocks infront of them. The user will then unleash the three huge rocks coming from three different angles from infront of the enemy to smash into each other causing segements to start protruding from the collision and damaging the opponent.
    Send your earth chakra into the ground and rise up three huge rocks infront of you and send them towards your opponent from three different angles to finally converge in on the opponent from different sides simultanously.

Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hiding in the Mist

I channel my earth chakra into the ground and send it near my opponent,from there I cause my chakra to rise up taking rocks with it,I then cause my chakra to spin rapidly making the rocks spin in a circle,I then send the spinning rocks towards my opponent

I channel my chakra into the ground and send each part about five metres away from my opponent directly in front to the and and the right of him,I then cause my chakra to rise up taking three big rocks with it,I force my chakra to reform into one at my opponents location causing all three rocks to converge into one and smash to opponent to pieces

Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Good U-u let's proceed with A-Ranks

(Doton: Uitenpen) - Earth Style: Wheel Of Fortune
    Range: Short-Long
    Chakra cost: 30
    Damage Points: N/A
    Descripton: A form of summoning where the user first takes out a topographical map that they can use to change any earth-based feature of the battlefield.
    Note: can only be used once per battle
    This technique allows you to change the terrain in almost any way you desire as long as the change is completely earth-based. Take this topographical map and slam your hand down onto it and surge your earth chakra into it the map and through it across the entire battlefield.

(Doton: Iwa no Gōremu) – Earth Release: Stone Golem
    Damage points: 60
    Description: The user expels a large creature composed of stone from his mouth. The rock golem has a fair amount of stamina and brute strength, being able to bite and tear off flesh with its mouth and hands respectively. If used from above the target then the user can use the earth golem to drop down onto the opponent like a bomb and crush them.
    Expel a large amount of stone from your mouth and as you expel it shape it into a large golem. Then have it walk up to my clone and make the golem bite and tear up my clone violently.

Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hiding in the Mist

I take the map and slam my hand down upon it, I channel my chakra through the map and throughout the battlefield, I then cause my chakra to rise up a few mountains and hills

I channel chakra into my lungs and the form it into stone, from there I spree forth a ton of stones onto the ground I then manipulate my chakra and cause the stones to join together and form a golem, I then force my golem to life and make him move forward against the clone when he gets there he rips it to shreds

Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I was hoping for some gore-ish details on how you'd rip my clone to shreds, shame :<

(Doton: Yomi Numa) - Earth Style: Swamp of the Underworld
    Range: Short/Long
    Chakra Cost: 30
    Damage Points: N/A
    Description: The user will first perform Boar → Tiger and then by changing the surface of an object beneath an enemy into mud and creating a non flammable swamp, the user can sink his enemy into the mud. The adhesive, chakra-infused mud ensnares the enemy's body, making it almost impossible to recover one's strength and escape from the swamp. The size and depth of the created swamp depends on the user's skill and the amount of chakra used, but if the user is an expert in this technique, it will always be possible to make a fair-sized swamp which is extremely effective against a great number of enemies or when having to face gigantic creatures.
    Send your earth chakra into the ground below and around my clone and form the hand seals Boar → Tiger. Upon forming the final handseal turn the ground below my clone upto a depth of twenty meters with a radius of five meters into a thick non flammable swamp by converting the solid ground into mud to make my clone sink to his death. The measurements of the swamp can be pretty much anything within reason though.

A good counter for this technique if you were to sink yourself would be Earth Flow Rampart, although it's a B-Rank it can be used to raise the ground from below the swamp to push you back to ground level while draining the swamp.

(Doton: Dosenki) - Earth Release: Mudslide Technique
    Description: After performing a sequence of three hand seals Dog → Ram → Boar the user then creates a small wall of earth to rise up from the ground infront of them and cause a mud slide to form from the wall and directs it towards the enemy target/s to try engulf them.

Perform the hand seals Dog → Ram → Boar and create a small wall of earth before you and create a large mud slide from that wall and direct it towards my clone to engulf him within the enormous amount of mud.

Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hiding in the Mist

I gather my chakra I to the palms of my hand and perform two hand signs, I the cause the ground under earth the clone to sink Into itself causing the earth to turn to mud, from the I cause the earth underneath the mud to receed causing the mud to become a sink hole and suck the clone into the muddy deapths of hell

I channel my chakra into the ground and then cause it to rip backwards rapidly causing the earth it's attached to become pulled backwards, I then change the properties of the earth turning it to mud, I then force my chakra forward using the backwards momentum to cause the mud to turn into a a flow of mud which engulfs the clone burying him alive

I did t go all gory with the golem cause I'm at work on my iPhone and I could t be bothered typing that much detail I can edit it when I get home if that Satisfies your twisted needs sempai

Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

(Doton: Dochūbaku) - Earth Release: Landslide Technique
    Range: Mid
    Description: The user will manipulate their chakra to create the earth infront of them to turn to a lose like quality and create a landslide that is directed towards the enemy target.
    Send your chakra into the ground infront of you and convert the earth into a loose like quality, creating a landslide.

(Doton: Kujo Joushou Iwa Chuuseki) - Earth Release: Destructive Rising Rock Pillars
    Range: Long
    Description: This jutsu causes gigantic pillars of rock to forcefully emerge from the ground. This is a even greater scaled Earth Release: Rising Spikes and is large enough to impale a summoning technique.
    One of my favorites, send your earth chakra into the ground below your target and cause gigantic pillars to forcefully emerge from the ground in a single thrust. The pillars could be upto thirty meters high and send your target flying with bone crushing force.

Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hiding in the Mist

As I channel my earth chakra into the ground I begin to separate the earth apart from itself,once it is all soft I caus my chakra to rush forward rapidly causing all the loose earth to rush forward creating a landslide of dirt towards the clone

I channel my chakra into the ground below the clone and begin to mould it into the shape of e a pillar,I then cause my chakra to rise up taking the pillar with it,as it travels from the ground it's speed increases rapidly and as it punches through the ground the sound of shattering bones is heard as it carries the clone up thirty metres into the air

Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

(Doton: Chidōkaku) - Earth Release: Moving Earth Core
    Type: Offensive, Defensive, Supplementary
    Damage points: N/A
    Description: The user lowers or raises the ground in the surrounding area at high speeds, allowing them to create giant holes in the ground or avoid attacks. The size of the affected area as well as the depths that it is lowered to is up to the user and rasing earth can be done up to 20 meters tall creating a small cliff or they can create trenches that can be as deep as 20 meters. Other than being moved below ground relative to the surrounding surface the terrain is not altered, plant life and people retaining their same positions.
    Slam your hands onto the ground and upon doing so surge your chakra into the ground beneath myself and manipulate a section of earth squared ten by ten meters to rise upto a height of twenty meters at a great speed without affecting the surface of the raised section or the ground around it.
    This technique is quite fast and can also be used to lower the ground upto a depth of twenty meters, if used right you could make some nice combos with this technique, in particular by lowering the ground beneath your opponent trapping them within a deep trench and then attack them with death from above.

(Doton: Kajūgan no Jutsu): Earth Style: Added Weight Rock Technique
    Type: Offensive/Defensive
    Range: short
    Description: By performing the snake hand seal the user will use this technique to petrify whatever or whoever is touching them, causing the object in question to start to crumble. Due to essentially being turned to stone, the affected target considerably increases in weight. The afflicted person or object of this techniques effects increases their power by +10 to techniques but reduces their speed.
    Note: The target stays petrified for 1 turn.
    With this technique you'll be able to make an object considerably heavier and even fetrify a target making the object crumble. For now I want you to be creative and perform Earth Release: Fist Rock Technique and slam it into a random boulder, should be able to crack it. Then, try again but just before you hit the boulder send your chakra into the rock surrounding your arm and affect the properties of the earth to make it considerably heavier which should allow you to punch a hole in the boulder.

Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hiding in the Mist

i channel my earth chakra into the ground around my opponent,once ready i raise up the four corners of earth around my opponent each being twenty metres high,once they are risen i jump ontop and use another jutsu killing my opponent

as your sword comes into contact with me i grip the blade slicing my hand slightly,i then imbue the blade with ym earth chakra making it as heavy as possible,i then release my hand from the blade causing it to drop and slam on the ground being thats its now super heavy

sorry they are **** replies

Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Moving Earth Core is a SINGLE section of earth and you can't jump on top of something twenty meters high lol, try again
    As for the second technique perform it the way I asked you to ~-~

Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hiding in the Mist

lol i didnt fully read the second jutsu,

as i channel my earth chakra into the ground around my opponent picking out a 10x10m square of earth arounf my opponent,i then recced my cvhakra into the ground causing the section of earth to drop down violently and swiftly down to twenty metres,leaving my opponent trapped down below

I perform the jutsu earth rock fist and walk up to the nearest boulder, i then jump ontop of it and slam my fist down cracking the top and ntohing more,i then raise my fist up again but this time i channel more earth chakra into the fist making it more dense solid and heavy,i then punch down and with the added weight i slam my fist clean through the bould and thus,fall on my ass

Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I told you to rise the ground below me <-< I told you to use the C-Rank Fist Rock Technique >-> oh well

(Doton: Keijūgan no Jutsu) - Earth Release: Light Weight Rock Technique
    Range: Short
    Damage points: N/A
    Description: Contrary to the Earth Release: Added Weight Rock Technique, instead of making an object heavier, this technique makes an item in direct contact with the user much lighter. This allows freer manipulation of the affected objects, which would normally carry considerably more weight and as such, require a greater amount of exertion to move. The user if using this technique on a incoming object would still be affected by the momentum of the force but will not gain full damage due to drastically decreasing the weight. This technique can be applied to the user himself or another person to reduce their weight and making them faster, however the downside is that their physical strength of the person who is affected by this technique is reduced by -10 damage.
    Note: The initial effects last for 2 turn before the weight of the mass is returned to normal.
    Similair to the Added Weight technique, however this time you, instead of adding weight take it away significantly making the affected object lighter. Or you can use it on yourself it to make yourself lighter and thus faster but at the cost of physical strength.

( Doton: Iwarin Heiban ) - Earth Release: Rock Scale Slab
    Description: The user will knead their earth chakra into their stomach and then release from their mouth earthly material that then forms into a large slab of rock, that can travel with incredible force. On impact with the ground the slab forces the earth to splinter and jab anyone caught in the vicinity.
    Knead earth chakra within your stomach and expel from your mouth earthly material and form it into a large slab of rock and shoot it towards my clone with incredible force.

Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hiding in the Mist

As i channel my earth chakra throughout my body,i then umm....im not really sure what the hell to do i guess i make it so my body becomes lighter with the use of earth chakra...i honestly have no idea...

i channel my chakra into the ground and pick out a slab of earth on the ground,i then raise the slab up directly infront of me thats five metres high,from the i push my chakra into the slab causing it to move forward thourgh the earth and causing it to slam into my opponent with bone shattering strength

Page 5 of 5 « First 12345