Page 1 of 9 12345 ... Last»
    Status
    Dec 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    My Own World.

A Strange Question that needs views on.

Ok before I ask the question, I'm going to add a little background to it. Before I ever got into Naruto and started reading manga I used to be pretty negative on life on the inside but on the outside very happy go lucky... you could go as far as to say goofy. Recently my friend ( who had previously been into the series ) constantly referred to me as Tobi, I never understood what that meant until he told me to get into the Naruto series so as I went home i researched it since then I've been reading everything that's happened and would like to know if you guys think that this statement is true.

Applying everything into more realistic settings I think that Kishimoto has made Obito right in every way however, I don't think what he's really saying is applying to the Naruto world, I think it's applying more to the world that we live in because I personally agree with almost everything that he's saying and I do not understand why people are disagreeing with what Obito is saying because inside they know he is absolutely true, I'd like to get opinions on what people think about what Obito's saying, if he's truly right or wrong, no stupid arguments about "Oh he's just angry because he got friend zoned" I would genuinely like to get people's feed back on what Obito is actually saying because I find him as a very relate able character as well as Naruto but I would still appreciate feedback?

Banned
    Status
    Apr 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    All my west side b*tches throw
    it up

Re: A Strange Question that needs views on.

He is right. This world is slowly decaying and getting worse and worse.

Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by rikerslade View Post
    True dat. I remember that thread about some 27 year old guy rapping a 6 month old baby.

Status
    Dec 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    I Never lose.....

Yes bro this world is dying It's getting worse and worse in the end of the day humans will destroy earth people getting worse and worse lol I feel soo Emo right now lol xD well you wanted an answer like this I guess lol

Status
    Dec 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    My Own World.

Quote Originally Posted by SoulKiller View Post
    Yes bro this world is dying It's getting worse and worse in the end of the day humans will destroy earth people getting worse and worse lol I feel soo Emo right now lol xD well you wanted an answer like this I guess lol
    Well I'm not in any way emo, I'm just a very curious person, but really i'm interested in someone who will disagree with me, what you're saying is true but I guess everyone's already realised that there is no real hope because hope is only a delusion

Status
    Dec 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    I Never lose.....

Quote Originally Posted by UchihaMadara01 View Post
    True dat. I remember that thread about some 27 year old guy rapping a 6 month old baby.
    0.0 it's like the movie Serbian film the hero fcked his son which is 4 years and a doctor raped a pregenant women and then raped the new born baby damn that was a sick move and fcked up xD

Status
    May 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    ????

obito!!! you damn pedophile

Status
    Dec 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

You made a thread about this ? Good job.... I've read this in facebook.

Banned
    Status
    Nov 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Above All

Slowly?

Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    God Complex.

True story. This world will soon have no standards.

Status
    Dec 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    My Own World.

Quote Originally Posted by J O K E R View Post
    You made a thread about this ? Good job.... I've read this in facebook.
    I made a thread because I am really interested in what other people have to say on this as I believe I am allowed to do so? Maybe you have read something similar I guess but if you really aren't interested in posting anything percieved as useful why reply at all?

Banned
    Status
    Apr 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    it up

Quote Originally Posted by Omnipotent View Post
    Slowly?
    If it was quick, then the world would be over by now.

Status
    Dec 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Yeah, Obito is the "negative" naruto. What could have happened if he wasn't steered in the right direction. For Obito, it was the pain of losing someone you love. Rin was his "light" if you will, and after losing himself he didn't that that person who could be his voice of reason/stability. I thought it was symbolic when he was crushed under the rock holding Rin's hand, and then he told her to hurry and escape when meant he let go of his "light", his "hope". For naruto last chapter proved the prophecy of the old toad sage, he had a decision and obito almost talk no jutsu'd him which makes him exactly like naruto, they both can be somewhat convincing & inspiring. Naruto was waken up by hinata, who's name means "sunny place", so she's his light, and instead of forgetting the hand, he grabbed the "light" & the "hope" which was hinata's hand.

Basically, Kishi is saying we can do either of two things. Submit and be weighed down by the world, or we can grab a hold of the light, the hope no matter how small it might be. Things in the world are bad, but the thing is, that things can be better, and it's a good start. It begins with us. sorry for the long analysis, just my thoughts.

Status
    Mar 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blah

Here's a my answer in the form of multiple questions,

Did you watch your beloved die in front of you very eyes?

Are you a ninja?

Do you have sharingan?

Apparently people don't remember the great depression, WWII, and slavery....but the world is apparently getting "worse" and " more worse".

Status
    Dec 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    My Own World.

If it was quick, then the world would be over by now.
    We all pretty much live in a society where everyone is only after their own well being, friendship is nothing but two people exploiting each other until they no longer have use for each other these days...

Banned
    Status
    Apr 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    it up

Quote Originally Posted by Dreckerplayer View Post

Are you a ninja?

Do you have sharingan?

Apparently people don't remember the great depression, WWII, and slavery....but the world is apparently getting "worse" and " more worse".
    Has the world always had flaws? Yes, but back then, there were morals. Morals are slowly being lost. Look at this generation, it's utterly horrible. We have a lot of good people, but it's not enough. You know the world is shitty.

Status
    Dec 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    My Own World.

Quote Originally Posted by Dreckerplayer View Post

Are you a ninja?

Do you have sharingan?

Yes I have watched several people die before my very eyes, I have lost the one person I care about most in the world and my friend, my one true friend died to protect me from a thug who had a knife so I know what pain is.

No I am not a ninja, i'm not implying in any way that I think i'm Obito, I'm simply saying that I feel I can relate to his character and I agree with what it is he's saying, events like those wars will continue to happen and soon will be created, when the rich wage war it's the poor who die, I am interested in your response because it seems you disagree with me?

Status
    Dec 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thread Killer

I feel like I should be passing out razor blades. Look I like my life. Naruto and the rest of the world obviously like their lives. So one emo ******* doesn't like his life so he's gonna ruin it for everyone else? Sounds like suicide would have been the easier option on his part.

Status
    Jan 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    etaf ruoy epacse tonnac uoy!!!

Quote Originally Posted by StraawHat View Post
    Ok before I ask the question, I'm going to add a little background to it. Before I ever got into Naruto and started reading manga I used to be pretty negative on life on the inside but on the outside very happy go lucky... you could go as far as to say goofy. Recently my friend ( who had previously been into the series ) constantly referred to me as Tobi, I never understood what that meant until he told me to get into the Naruto series so as I went home i researched it since then I've been reading everything that's happened and would like to know if you guys think that this statement is true.

Applying everything into more realistic settings I think that Kishimoto has made Obito right in every way however, I don't think what he's really saying is applying to the Naruto world, I think it's applying more to the world that we live in because I personally agree with almost everything that he's saying and I do not understand why people are disagreeing with what Obito is saying because inside they know he is absolutely true, I'd like to get opinions on what people think about what Obito's saying, if he's truly right or wrong, no stupid arguments about "Oh he's just angry because he got friend zoned" I would genuinely like to get people's feed back on what Obito is actually saying because I find him as a very relate able character as well as Naruto but I would still appreciate feedback?
    ive always said that obito isnt really evil...neither was pain. they simply want to achieve peace in their own way.. and since humanity is practically unable to achieve peace it seems like methods like these are the only options.. go read "Brave New Worl" from Huxley..thats also one attempt to achieve peace.. its a great book. in order to achieve peace one must sacrifice ones freedom of opinion and feelings.. i for myself think that would be worth doing so, since there are tons of people who would deserve a much better live, but dont have it(meaning poor/sick people. war orphans etc.) i always said and will keep on saying.. Naruto is not only a story or comic. is a philosophie

Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    God Complex.

Sadly what's happening to this world...everything is becoming Ok. Just wait,Soon enough there will be bestiality and pedophilic rights under certain conditions...and a few years down the line, it will be generalized. I hope am dead by that time.

Status
    Feb 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    HashiramaWankLord... return
    and save us all!

Realism vs. Idealism right there. It's easy to see it from Obito's point of view (heck I'm sure there are millions of people who feel the same). I'm not gonna lie and say that I'm not selfish - if I wasn't I would be trying my best to help others, not just post on a Naruto forum. I guess the best way to go about in this world is to live by what you truly believe in and have no regrets by your death (just my personal take on it).

Status
    Dec 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    My Own World.

Quote Originally Posted by staticdash22 View Post
    Yeah, Obito is the "negative" naruto. What could have happened if he wasn't steered in the right direction. For Obito, it was the pain of losing someone you love. Rin was his "light" if you will, and after losing himself he didn't that that person who could be his voice of reason/stability. I thought it was symbolic when he was crushed under the rock holding Rin's hand, and then he told her to hurry and escape when meant he let go of his "light", his "hope". For naruto last chapter proved the prophecy of the old toad sage, he had a decision and obito almost talk no jutsu'd him which makes him exactly like naruto, they both can be somewhat convincing & inspiring. Naruto was waken up by hinata, who's name means "sunny place", so she's his light, and instead of forgetting the hand, he grabbed the "light" & the "hope" which was hinata's hand.

Basically, Kishi is saying we can do either of two things. Submit and be weighed down by the world, or we can grab a hold of the light, the hope no matter how small it might be. Things in the world are bad, but the thing is, that things can be better, and it's a good start. It begins with us. sorry for the long analysis, just my thoughts.
    That was excellent, I'm glad I read that because it's a very good thing to see, but do you yourself personally believe in what Kishi is trying to say, people with power come and promise change but the only change is things get worse, if you look around you today, looking at our generation you may see people who are separated from the rest because they may be smarter, more athletic or perceived as better in some way, but do you really think that everyone can be winners? there's always losers and losing in itself may be all that someone is capable of, when we lose the light in our lives we are enveloped by darkness and stop moving forward in life, when we need support the most the people who you call comrades are the ones who offer no help, when we lose our light and we gain another that light will be dimmer than the first one if you know what i'm trying to say, I value your opinion very much but I ask you, do you truly believe what you just wrote or are you making yourself believe in it?

Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Some live, some die.

Status
    Dec 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    My Own World.

Quote Originally Posted by Drakengard View Post
    Realism vs. Idealism right there. It's easy to see it from Obito's point of view (heck I'm sure there are millions of people who feel the same). I'm not gonna lie and say that I'm not selfish - if I wasn't I would be trying my best to help others, not just post on a Naruto forum. I guess the best way to go about in this world is to live by what you truly believe in and have no regrets by your death (just my personal take on it).
    I also understand what you're trying to say, in my opinion all of this starts from Loneliness, I have been alone all my life always wishing I had someone who I knew actually cared weather I lived or died and when I found that person and lost her I felt a pain that I had never felt before in my life, but now I see that, that pain is what we all share as people, that pain is what creates bonds of true relations because we both understand what it feels like, but in our generation dreams, aims and goals are all made almost impossible and living life without regrets is extremely hard you know?

Status
    Dec 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    I Never lose.....

Quote Originally Posted by Temporary Account View Post
    xD

Page 1 of 9 12345 ... Last»