Page 3 of 9 « First 1234567 ... Last»
    Status
    Dec 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    My Own World.

Re: A Strange Question that needs views on.

Quote Originally Posted by BenjerminGaye View Post
    Do you think kishi as the answer to world peace? That's pretty much where this manga is going. Ever since pain stepped in. Even before that but it wasn't as obvious.He has to write something for naruto to say to obito. Majority vote isn't a good answer due to the minority getting the short end of the stick, and on top of that if one sways people's mind then the vote becomes useless because their "will" was conditioned based off someone else's thoughts. Pain tried to use a nuclear deterrent and that's the current system the world uses today but like he said it would be a cycle of peace and war meaning war is soon to be upon us. Infinite tsuykomi seems like something out of the matrix but is not a true answer to those who believe they can tell whats real and whats not.... We still haven't heard naruto's answer though...Is it strife?the will to continue when all hope is lost?
    No you misunderstand what I am saying, I said that even Kishi doesn't have an answer, I view him as a brilliant writerm but even he a brilliant writer doesn't have an answer, so who does have the answer? people who are seen as brilliant in their own fields could not come out with an answer because there is no answer! We all put our beliefs in false hopes because we all do not want to acknowledge the fact that we know in our hearts that there is no real answer to this, there is no such thing as peace because without war peace in itself means nothing. Yes, that system works but think how many innocent people have to die just so that the higher ups realize that they made a mistake? our world is run by deluded animals but even I cannot say that because before we make rash judgements about anything, we must fully understand the reasons behind said actions

Status
    Nov 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    FOOD?I love it. CHICKENS i
    BAKE; But if you want BEEF
    then your life is at STEAK!!!

Quote Originally Posted by The Alchemist View Post
    I have to disagree. What people fail to realize is it's not the things we do but why we do them. Obito is doing what he's doing purely from a selfish motive, he doesn't care about right and wrong his philosophy is a perverse version of what he said to Kakashi when they were young shinobi on the battle field arguing about whether or not if they should save Rin.
    But if you want my perspective on real world evil then I have to say the two most evil things in this world are hypocrisy and decisions made out of fear.
    We all have that dark version of ourselves in us, trying to hide it from the world lest they see us for what we really are. Humans are the only animal on this planet that has the hubris to think of itself in a higher regard than an animal, but that's all we are, intelligent yes, but animals nonetheless.
    I see people railing against the war on terror and how it's all about money and blah blah blah, but they weren't saying that when they were calling for vengeance on any Muslim nation that seemed responsible. No one gave a thought to how the people who had nothing to do with this atrocity would be affected, all most Americans wanted was an eye for an eye type of thing. Now I see all of these self righteous *******s out here railing against the government, corporations, etc; well we are just as responsible as they are.
    The world is ****ed because people (like 85% of the population) are ****ed. You buy shit you don't need so you can feel prestigious;
    you have kids to give your life meaning; you lie to yourselves about your very nature; and you put your faith in baseless lies, mythologies, corrupt politicians, pieces of paper which you would give your lives for, and you have the hubris to bring another human being into this world knowing full well that it's a fukking mess? Yeah the world is ****ed up, but only because the people are ****ing deluded sycophants.
    Sorry for the dark tone but that's how I honestly feel. It's almost foolish to hope but I see good in a lot of people. Maybe in another couple centuries we'll get it right. If not, I long for an asteroid to take this planet out. Cynical and pessimistic though it is.
    So you think consumerism and the need to reproduce is why where ****ed up? We have been practicing that since the dawn on time and I don't believe a thing will change. Its in our nature to want to reproduce were animals after all. the only difference is consumerism. Unlike all other animals humans have fallen out of balance with the world. If we are at the top of the food chain our numbers should be lower than those at the bottom and yet its the other way around, but that's due to advancements in technology and medicine. Can't blame us for wanting to extend our stay on this planet. Not that much people want to die.

Status
    Dec 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    My Own World.

Quote Originally Posted by TheSyren View Post
    This world is not slowly decaying, it is waxing and waning. It has it's good and it's bad. But, if you truly want to change it, I'll tell you what can be done.

Everyone here is walking their own path, and I each person's path there is a split. The first road leads to a boring live, living by the rules, getting by with what you have and ultimately allowing this world to continue on with you chained to the world itself. The other path is different. It's a path where the individual can be free of all of their chains, and allow the individual to constantly define and redefine themselves. We won't be chained by an oppressive government who wants to make money over keeping its citizens safe. This road is built by us, as in all of us who choose the path, and it is traveled by the same individuals who built it. A wise man once said the best way to predict the future is to invent it. Let's invent it.

If we all start right now, we could change this world into a better place is few years. But it will take all of us. Because the reality of our situation is that we are all slaves. We are chained to the world, chained to politics, chained to one another. But if we work hard, if we all help one another to break the chains that hold us captive, we can all be free. We won't be enslaved like our ancestors. We'll be free.

Just like in the manga, we need to start an organization to make this world better. We'll call it akatsuki, for we will be the dawn of a new age. We may be called rebels, but what we are are freedom fighters, fighting for our future and the futures of the generations after us. Rise up with me my brothers and sisters, for we are going to invent the future. This is Syren. And I want to free the world.
    Yes I agree with some of what you're saying but tell me, who is willing to risk their lives to do something so bold? I know I am, i'll lay my life down on the line for everyone here, I may not know who you are but I don't even care, the fact is that you're all innicoent and have potential to create this future but we are all to scared to act upon this dream, if we could create some form of group to help save this planet and the people on it then count me in, I want to create a world where I know I have made it a better place for the future generation because only then can I die a happy man.

Status
    Nov 2012
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by StraawHat View Post
    No you misunderstand what I am saying, I said that even Kishi doesn't have an answer, I view him as a brilliant writerm but even he a brilliant writer doesn't have an answer, so who does have the answer? people who are seen as brilliant in their own fields could not come out with an answer because there is no answer! We all put our beliefs in false hopes because we all do not want to acknowledge the fact that we know in our hearts that there is no real answer to this, there is no such thing as peace because without war peace in itself means nothing. Yes, that system works but think how many innocent people have to die just so that the higher ups realize that they made a mistake? our world is run by deluded animals but even I cannot say that because before we make rash judgements about anything, we must fully understand the reasons behind said actions
    So what do you think he is gonna make naruto say? He is the writer and peace is the will of his masters. He has to say something cuz then you cant condemn obito, or pein or sasuke for what they are doing.

Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Attack on Titan/Akame Ga
    kill/Code
    Breaker/Coppelion/Deadman
    Wonderland = Favorite mangas.

nope obito is shit ...

nagato knew the world better # 1

& yeah the world sucks

Banned
    Status
    Nov 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Get at me BROS!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by staticdash22 View Post
    Yeah, Obito is the "negative" naruto. What could have happened if he wasn't steered in the right direction. For Obito, it was the pain of losing someone you love. Rin was his "light" if you will, and after losing himself he didn't that that person who could be his voice of reason/stability. I thought it was symbolic when he was crushed under the rock holding Rin's hand, and then he told her to hurry and escape when meant he let go of his "light", his "hope". For naruto last chapter proved the prophecy of the old toad sage, he had a decision and obito almost talk no jutsu'd him which makes him exactly like naruto, they both can be somewhat convincing & inspiring. Naruto was waken up by hinata, who's name means "sunny place", so she's his light, and instead of forgetting the hand, he grabbed the "light" & the "hope" which was hinata's hand.

Basically, Kishi is saying we can do either of two things. Submit and be weighed down by the world, or we can grab a hold of the light, the hope no matter how small it might be. Things in the world are bad, but the thing is, that things can be better, and it's a good start. It begins with us. sorry for the long analysis, just my thoughts.
    I like that...u r a really deep thinker...plus rep. Got me thinkin bout life...lol

Status
    Dec 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    My Own World.

So what do you think he is gonna make naruto say? He is the writer and peace is the will of his masters. He has to say something cuz then you cant condemn obito, or pein or sasuke for what they are doing.
    Me? I think Naruto will tell everyone that even though he doesn't have an answer to peace, that it doesn't mean they should give up hope and keep fighting, while I agree with this it's also not something people can really apply in the real world

Status
    Dec 2012
    Within the desolate recesses of the human consciousness
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bet I got some weed, bet I got
    some weed, bet she on her
    knees; bet she swallow ****,
    bet she love my swag, bet she
    leave yo ass

Quote Originally Posted by PuppyDogGeneral View Post
    Sadly what's happening to this world...everything is becoming Ok. Just wait,Soon enough there will be bestiality and pedophilic rights under certain conditions...and a few years down the line, it will be generalized. I hope am dead by that time.
    That sir is the dumbest thing I've ever read on this forum (and I've read a lot of dumb post). Pedophilic(that's not even a word ) rights? Bestiality? Someone has some dark fantasies don't they?
    Things like that are simply wrong, there is no pro to go against the con. You must be a christian who believes Satan and the anti-christ will one day rule the world, LOL! Well I don't believe that crap, man kind is ****ed up enough without needing a devil to make them bad. That right there is the very problem, we refuse to take responsibility for our actions. We blame everything but ourselves.

Status
    Nov 2012
    Post Thanks / Like

It's not so much about Obito as it is about what he is actually doing, He lost everything in life and despite his actions he's still doing things to help people in a way he believes will save the world
    That's what i'm saying he thinks what he is doing is right and true.But because it goes against the majority he is looked upon as a bad person. That happens almost every time you try to do something for yourself(unless those around you agree) If you truly believe it is right who's to call you wrong?

Banned
    Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Only one can be the
    greatest... Guess who??

It's not any worse or any better than before, it's just that now we hear about what happens in the world because of internet etc, just because people didn't hear about it before didn't mean stuff didn't happen

Status
    Nov 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Then a chill swept through the
    mammoth crowd and the demons
    squealed with glee, as a
    sordid, vulgar, repulsive
    essence was felt. Arrogantly
    prancing, hands held high,
    draped in a sparkling shroud
    Trolled by demons, Syren
    ascended from Hell.

Yes I agree with some of what you're saying but tell me, who is willing to risk their lives to do something so bold? I know I am, i'll lay my life down on the line for everyone here, I may not know who you are but I don't even care, the fact is that you're all innicoent and have potential to create this future but we are all to scared to act upon this dream, if we could create some form of group to help save this planet and the people on it then count me in, I want to create a world where I know I have made it a better place for the future generation because only then can I die a happy man.
    Then let's create this group and get others to join. We'll start it here.

Status
    Nov 2012
    Post Thanks / Like

:scorps:
    Me? I think Naruto will tell everyone that even though he doesn't have an answer to peace, that it doesn't mean they should give up hope and keep fighting, while I agree with this it's also not something people can really apply in the real world
    I wrote that earlier but to me as inevitable as it is I think it's a slap in the face. Kishimoto: master of trolls:scorps:

Status
    Dec 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    My Own World.

What I have created here for everyone today who has read this is the realization in their minds that they know that can be and should be doing better than they are, at that last point in the manga Naruto represented the people of our world, we all have friends and family that we care about and want to protect but when we lose them our wills are broken down and we know not what to do, Hinata symbolizes the lights that shine in our darkest hour as stated previously, we need this light in our lives to push us forward in life, but we are not all so fortunate to have this light that shines and clears the dark abyss that exists in our soles, when the light is the reason we fall into this darkness we are left in the middle, unable to move forwards and unable to move backwards, we are not in the black area or in the white area, we are in the gray area and it is the pain from this that allows us to understand each other, I am in this middle area and acknowledge that I have nothing and that I am nothing, but it doesn't mean that you must just give up and be tied down by the weights of life or run chaotic because your life is bad, No! It means that you should instead make the world a better place by being the light that shines through the darkness in people's lives, show them that they have a meaning to someone because in the end you will gain followers and support, doing so is what gives you real power, not the stupid concept of being powerful because you have money, but being powerful because you have people who we know cherish life and everything in it and are willing to die to make this world a better place and set a better example for our next generation. If anybody wants to talk about this more one on one PM me and I will leave you my email address and I will reply to every message left.

Status
    Dec 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    My Own World.

Then let's create this group and get others to join. We'll start it here.
    Yes, we will find the ones who are willing to die if it means allowing others to be able to live better lives. When I open my eyes every waking morning I see the lingering darkness that exists throughout the world and I refuse to accept that as every day life any longer!

Status
    Dec 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    My Own World.

:scorps:

I wrote that earlier but to me as inevitable as it is I think it's a slap in the face. Kishimoto: master of trolls:scorps:
    You are not wrong there :L

Status
    Dec 2012
    Within the desolate recesses of the human consciousness
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bet I got some weed, bet I got
    some weed, bet she on her
    knees; bet she swallow ****,
    bet she love my swag, bet she
    leave yo ass

So you think consumerism and the need to reproduce is why where ****ed up? We have been practicing that since the dawn on time and I don't believe a thing will change. Its in our nature to want to reproduce were animals after all. the only difference is consumerism. Unlike all other animals humans have fallen out of balance with the world. If we are at the top of the food chain our numbers should be lower than those at the bottom and yet its the other way around, but that's due to advancements in technology and medicine. Can't blame us for wanting to extend our stay on this planet. Not that much people want to die.
    But realistically most don't have what it takes to survive in the first place. I get we have a biological want to breed (hell even I deal with it but I doubt I'll have a child anytime soon). The problem is we consume for prestige. It is a concept wholly unique to us.
    I watched a documentary on how humans and our primate cousins are exactly the same behavior wise: we have war over territory, we kill for sport, out of anger, and for prestige; we commit acts of cronyism and bribery (a chimp actually killed a monkey so that it could share the meat with some of the other male chimps so that they would be on his side during a dominance dispute, and he even gave it to a female in return for sexual favors, LOL!); the only thing separating us from them is a couple of chromosomes and our insane need to consume worthless junk so we can feel good (which is crazy in and of itself).
    I'm not saying you should want to die at all, but an asteroid to the face sounds better than going through the same psychotic episode as our ancestors.
    The definition of insanity is to do the same thing over and over again and expect different results- Albert Einstein
    I tend to listen to people like this ^^^

Status
    Dec 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    My Own World.

That's what i'm saying he thinks what he is doing is right and true.But because it goes against the majority he is looked upon as a bad person. That happens almost every time you try to do something for yourself(unless those around you agree) If you truly believe it is right who's to call you wrong?
    Yes I agree as well, our actions aren't judged as good or bad based upon our reasons, but based upon what the majority thinks of them

Status
    Nov 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    squealed with glee, as a
    Trolled by demons, Syren
    ascended from Hell.

Yes, we will find the ones who are willing to die if it means allowing others to be able to live better lives. When I open my eyes every waking morning I see the lingering darkness that exists throughout the world and I refuse to accept that as every day life any longer!
    We can openn the eyes of the world together my friend. You know, you sound a lot like pein, and I sound like obito. Just an observation.

Status
    Nov 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    you were so close.

It's better than how it would be with one person controlling it and doing whatever they please..

Status
    Dec 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    My Own World.

Quote Originally Posted by Kages View Post
    It's better than how it would be with one person controlling it and doing whatever they please..
    That may be true but think about it, right now we have several people controlling it and all we can do is vote which of the worst is better

Status
    Dec 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by The Orange Hokage View Post
    I like that...u r a really deep thinker...plus rep. Got me thinkin bout life...lol
    aha, thanks man.

Status
    Dec 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    My Own World.

We can openn the eyes of the world together my friend. You know, you sound a lot like pein, and I sound like obito. Just an observation.
    Yes, I wish to open the eyes of everyone and create a world were we can all at least be happy, sadness is what kills me inside and I will do anything to help anyone I see who needs it be it man or woman! well... I've gone through a lot in my life it's hard not to know pain when you live it constantly, but this pain is not the feeling of hatred, it's the feeling that I should be doing more to help as should everyone else!

Status
    Nov 2012
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by The Alchemist View Post
    But realistically most don't have what it takes to survive in the first place. I get we have a biological want to breed (hell even I deal with it but I doubt I'll have a child anytime soon). The problem is we consume for prestige. It is a concept wholly unique to us.
    I watched a documentary on how humans and our primate cousins are exactly the same behavior wise: we have war over territory, we kill for sport, out of anger, and for prestige; we commit acts of cronyism and bribery (a chimp actually killed a monkey so that it could share the meat with some of the other male chimps so that they would be on his side during a dominance dispute, and he even gave it to a female in return for sexual favors, LOL!); the only thing separating us from them is a couple of chromosomes and our insane need to consume worthless junk so we can feel good (which is crazy in and of itself).
    I'm not saying you should want to die at all, but an asteroid to the face sounds better than going through the same psychotic episode as our ancestors.
    The definition of insanity is to do the same thing over and over again and expect different results- Albert Einstein
    I tend to listen to people like this ^^^
    Your right. we are wasteful. We get things we don't need. we waste things we don't consider valuable and what we do consider valuable is crap. I wouldn't consider humans animals I consider us to be viruses. We eat and strip the land of its resources, reproduce and move on. By the time the world dies we will be on a different planet. Welcome to mars. Well probably do the same thing there.

Status
    Dec 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    My Own World.

Quote Originally Posted by X Spike X View Post
    It's not any worse or any better than before, it's just that now we hear about what happens in the world because of internet etc, just because people didn't hear about it before didn't mean stuff didn't happen
    That is true, but think about it, back then morals and dignity existed, things such as that as well as principles are a rare thing to find in a person in these days

Status
    Nov 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    squealed with glee, as a
    Trolled by demons, Syren
    ascended from Hell.

Yes, then we will start the group here. We need a name though. And a symbol. We start the group here, then move into social networking sites, other forums, chat rooms etc. after we have a good following, then we can start to make our move. This world needs a new dawn, and I think that we should be the ones to help make that happen.