Page 4 of 12 « First 12345678 ... Last»
    Status
    Nov 2012
    i prefer lesser than or equal
    to, but for better or for
    worse, you know where to find
    me. -doki doki-

Re: A Strange Question that needs views on.

Quote Originally Posted by StraawHat View Post
    Yes I agree with some of what you're saying but tell me, who is willing to risk their lives to do something so bold? I know I am, i'll lay my life down on the line for everyone here, I may not know who you are but I don't even care, the fact is that you're all innicoent and have potential to create this future but we are all to scared to act upon this dream, if we could create some form of group to help save this planet and the people on it then count me in, I want to create a world where I know I have made it a better place for the future generation because only then can I die a happy man.
    Then let's create this group and get others to join. We'll start it here.

Status
    Nov 2012
    FOOD?I love it. CHICKENS i
    BAKE; But if you want BEEF
    then your life is at STEAK!!!

:scorps:
    Me? I think Naruto will tell everyone that even though he doesn't have an answer to peace, that it doesn't mean they should give up hope and keep fighting, while I agree with this it's also not something people can really apply in the real world
    I wrote that earlier but to me as inevitable as it is I think it's a slap in the face. Kishimoto: master of trolls:scorps:

Status
    Dec 2012
    My Own World.

What I have created here for everyone today who has read this is the realization in their minds that they know that can be and should be doing better than they are, at that last point in the manga Naruto represented the people of our world, we all have friends and family that we care about and want to protect but when we lose them our wills are broken down and we know not what to do, Hinata symbolizes the lights that shine in our darkest hour as stated previously, we need this light in our lives to push us forward in life, but we are not all so fortunate to have this light that shines and clears the dark abyss that exists in our soles, when the light is the reason we fall into this darkness we are left in the middle, unable to move forwards and unable to move backwards, we are not in the black area or in the white area, we are in the gray area and it is the pain from this that allows us to understand each other, I am in this middle area and acknowledge that I have nothing and that I am nothing, but it doesn't mean that you must just give up and be tied down by the weights of life or run chaotic because your life is bad, No! It means that you should instead make the world a better place by being the light that shines through the darkness in people's lives, show them that they have a meaning to someone because in the end you will gain followers and support, doing so is what gives you real power, not the stupid concept of being powerful because you have money, but being powerful because you have people who we know cherish life and everything in it and are willing to die to make this world a better place and set a better example for our next generation. If anybody wants to talk about this more one on one PM me and I will leave you my email address and I will reply to every message left.

Status
    Dec 2012
    My Own World.

Quote Originally Posted by TheSyren View Post
    Then let's create this group and get others to join. We'll start it here.
    Yes, we will find the ones who are willing to die if it means allowing others to be able to live better lives. When I open my eyes every waking morning I see the lingering darkness that exists throughout the world and I refuse to accept that as every day life any longer!

Status
    Dec 2012
    My Own World.

Quote Originally Posted by BenjerminGaye View Post
    :scorps:

I wrote that earlier but to me as inevitable as it is I think it's a slap in the face. Kishimoto: master of trolls:scorps:
    You are not wrong there :L

Status
    Dec 2012
    Within the desolate recesses of the human consciousness
    Bet I got some weed, bet I got
    some weed, bet she on her
    knees; bet she swallow ****,
    bet she love my swag, bet she
    leave yo ass

So you think consumerism and the need to reproduce is why where ****ed up? We have been practicing that since the dawn on time and I don't believe a thing will change. Its in our nature to want to reproduce were animals after all. the only difference is consumerism. Unlike all other animals humans have fallen out of balance with the world. If we are at the top of the food chain our numbers should be lower than those at the bottom and yet its the other way around, but that's due to advancements in technology and medicine. Can't blame us for wanting to extend our stay on this planet. Not that much people want to die.
    But realistically most don't have what it takes to survive in the first place. I get we have a biological want to breed (hell even I deal with it but I doubt I'll have a child anytime soon). The problem is we consume for prestige. It is a concept wholly unique to us.
    I watched a documentary on how humans and our primate cousins are exactly the same behavior wise: we have war over territory, we kill for sport, out of anger, and for prestige; we commit acts of cronyism and bribery (a chimp actually killed a monkey so that it could share the meat with some of the other male chimps so that they would be on his side during a dominance dispute, and he even gave it to a female in return for sexual favors, LOL!); the only thing separating us from them is a couple of chromosomes and our insane need to consume worthless junk so we can feel good (which is crazy in and of itself).
    I'm not saying you should want to die at all, but an asteroid to the face sounds better than going through the same psychotic episode as our ancestors.
    The definition of insanity is to do the same thing over and over again and expect different results- Albert Einstein
    I tend to listen to people like this ^^^

Status
    Dec 2012
    My Own World.

That's what i'm saying he thinks what he is doing is right and true.But because it goes against the majority he is looked upon as a bad person. That happens almost every time you try to do something for yourself(unless those around you agree) If you truly believe it is right who's to call you wrong?
    Yes I agree as well, our actions aren't judged as good or bad based upon our reasons, but based upon what the majority thinks of them

Status
    Nov 2012
    me. -doki doki-

Yes, we will find the ones who are willing to die if it means allowing others to be able to live better lives. When I open my eyes every waking morning I see the lingering darkness that exists throughout the world and I refuse to accept that as every day life any longer!
    We can openn the eyes of the world together my friend. You know, you sound a lot like pein, and I sound like obito. Just an observation.

Status
    Nov 2012
    you were so close.

It's better than how it would be with one person controlling it and doing whatever they please..

Status
    Dec 2012
    My Own World.

Quote Originally Posted by Kages View Post
    It's better than how it would be with one person controlling it and doing whatever they please..
    That may be true but think about it, right now we have several people controlling it and all we can do is vote which of the worst is better

Status
    Dec 2012
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by The Orange Hokage View Post
    I like that...u r a really deep thinker...plus rep. Got me thinkin bout life...lol
    aha, thanks man.

Status
    Dec 2012
    My Own World.

We can openn the eyes of the world together my friend. You know, you sound a lot like pein, and I sound like obito. Just an observation.
    Yes, I wish to open the eyes of everyone and create a world were we can all at least be happy, sadness is what kills me inside and I will do anything to help anyone I see who needs it be it man or woman! well... I've gone through a lot in my life it's hard not to know pain when you live it constantly, but this pain is not the feeling of hatred, it's the feeling that I should be doing more to help as should everyone else!

Status
    Nov 2012

Quote Originally Posted by The Alchemist View Post
    But realistically most don't have what it takes to survive in the first place. I get we have a biological want to breed (hell even I deal with it but I doubt I'll have a child anytime soon). The problem is we consume for prestige. It is a concept wholly unique to us.
    I watched a documentary on how humans and our primate cousins are exactly the same behavior wise: we have war over territory, we kill for sport, out of anger, and for prestige; we commit acts of cronyism and bribery (a chimp actually killed a monkey so that it could share the meat with some of the other male chimps so that they would be on his side during a dominance dispute, and he even gave it to a female in return for sexual favors, LOL!); the only thing separating us from them is a couple of chromosomes and our insane need to consume worthless junk so we can feel good (which is crazy in and of itself).
    I'm not saying you should want to die at all, but an asteroid to the face sounds better than going through the same psychotic episode as our ancestors.
    The definition of insanity is to do the same thing over and over again and expect different results- Albert Einstein
    I tend to listen to people like this ^^^
    Your right. we are wasteful. We get things we don't need. we waste things we don't consider valuable and what we do consider valuable is crap. I wouldn't consider humans animals I consider us to be viruses. We eat and strip the land of its resources, reproduce and move on. By the time the world dies we will be on a different planet. Welcome to mars. Well probably do the same thing there.

Status
    Dec 2012
    My Own World.

Quote Originally Posted by X Spike X View Post
    It's not any worse or any better than before, it's just that now we hear about what happens in the world because of internet etc, just because people didn't hear about it before didn't mean stuff didn't happen
    That is true, but think about it, back then morals and dignity existed, things such as that as well as principles are a rare thing to find in a person in these days

Status
    Nov 2012
    me. -doki doki-

Yes, then we will start the group here. We need a name though. And a symbol. We start the group here, then move into social networking sites, other forums, chat rooms etc. after we have a good following, then we can start to make our move. This world needs a new dawn, and I think that we should be the ones to help make that happen.

Status
    Nov 2012

Quote Originally Posted by Kages View Post
    how can you let one man control the world? where is your free will?

Status
    Nov 2012

Yes, then we will start the group here. We need a name though. And a symbol. We start the group here, then move into social networking sites, other forums, chat rooms etc. after we have a good following, then we can start to make our move. This world needs a new dawn, and I think that we should be the ones to help make that happen.
    Anonymous....wait that's taken. Illumanati.... nope. Peace corps?

Status
    Dec 2012
    My Own World.

Anonymous....wait that's taken. Illumanati.... nope. Peace corps?
    Sorry but LoL

Status
    Dec 2012
    My Own World.

Hmm... that sounds interesting...

Status
    Nov 2012

That is true, but think about it, back then morals and dignity existed, things such as that as well as principles are a rare thing to find in a person in these days
    Morals and dignity can still exist but we give it up if we feel its not necessary to survive. Top it off back then morals didn't exist that much either. You say back then like as a race our nature has changed. We still do the same things we did "back then"