mammoth crowd and the demons
    squealed with glee, as a
    sordid, vulgar, repulsive
    essence was felt. Arrogantly
    prancing, hands held high,
    draped in a sparkling shroud
    Trolled by demons, Syren
    ascended from Hell.

Re: A Strange Question that needs views on.

BenjerminGaye, are you going to join us in this fight for world freedom? Or shall it only be me, straawhat, and the alchemist? Because four is a good starting number

Status
    Nov 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    FOOD?I love it. CHICKENS i
    BAKE; But if you want BEEF
    then your life is at STEAK!!!

Quote Originally Posted by StraawHat View Post
    That was the question :L
    you didn't put the question mark...... ***** (i'd give it to you if i knew how to do it)

Status
    Dec 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    My Own World.

Quote Originally Posted by BenjerminGaye View Post
    you didn't put the question mark...... ***** (i'd give it to you if i knew how to do it)
    Sorry :L, Do you know what real pain is?

Status
    Oct 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

It's basically a dog eat dog world. Everybody has to die at some point in life.

Status
    Nov 2012
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by TheSyren View Post
    BenjerminGaye, are you going to join us in this fight for world freedom? Or shall it only be me, straawhat, and the alchemist? Because four is a good starting number
    As much as i want to you need numbers in this world to be heard. In a world were the "majority" rules as the minority chances are you would be overlooked. Not that that should stop you. The " majority" has feeble minds from being conditioned by media. Expose truth, not all may be ready. Some may resent and hate you for it. But first you have to find truth in yourself.

Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

its easier for people to see the bad in things than the good,.they may be deaths in ones life but there are also new people you meet and laugh with. and if you wanna know the meaning of friendship , start by ankowledging how further can you go for the ones you call friends .and also as individuals we speak of society like is something we are no part of, each one of us is society , we got stop acting like peace , salvation , happiness are things you can go catch outside or buy on the market, these are things you have to change in yourselves .obito is wrong on many levels..i can say that i lost my parents in war but right now im typing on a computer im in a house and there are food in the frijge,,,but somwhere there is someone running for his life ,he aint got no house and no food. yu know why he is running becoze he has hope that there is the time when he gonna stop built a house and have some food in peace and that is hope..as long the sun rise, there will always be hope,,there is trouble at home ,go outside and laugh with your friends

obito is a weak version of naruto and he resembles more to each one of us , we people who think that the wolrd is rotten by failling to see that we are the garbage...if you wanna the wolrd to change start by changing yourselves.......sorry for the bad english

Status
    Dec 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Thanks for typing my thoughts. Couldn't agree more. Yes it's bad and seems to be getting worse. But belief in what is good can make life not only possible but enjoyable.

Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

after reading this thread we should totally start a religion devoted to world peace called "kishianity"

Status
    Nov 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Then a chill swept through the
    squealed with glee, as a
    Trolled by demons, Syren
    ascended from Hell.

As much as i want to you need numbers in this world to be heard. In a world were the "majority" rules as the minority chances are you would be overlooked. Not that that should stop you. The " majority" has feeble minds from being conditioned by media. Expose truth, not all may be ready. Some may resent and hate you for it. But first you have to find truth in yourself.
    Man, I really wanted to say "I'll take all of the world's hatred", but that's just too naruto for me. This world needs a change, and I am willing to do my part. However, that doesn't answer my question. If I need numbers, I need you.

Quote Originally Posted by the narukudo View Post
    its easier for people to see the bad in things than the good,.they may be deaths in ones life but there are also new people you meet and laugh with. and if you wanna know the meaning of friendship , start by ankowledging how further can you go for the ones you call friends .and also as individuals we speak of society like is something we are no part of, each one of us is society , we got stop acting like peace , salvation , happiness are things you can go catch outside or buy on the market, these are things you have to change in yourselves .obito is wrong on many levels..i can say that i lost my parents in war but right now im typing on a computer im in a house and there are food in the frijge,,,but somwhere there is someone running for his life ,he aint got no house and no food. yu know why he is running becoze he has hope that there is the time when he gonna stop built a house and have some food in peace and that is hope..as long the sun rise, there will always be hope,,there is trouble at home ,go outside and laugh with your friends

obito is a weak version of naruto and he resembles more to each one of us , we people who think that the wolrd is rotten by failling to see that we are the garbage...if you wanna the wolrd to change start by changing yourselves.......sorry for the bad english
    Your English wasn't bad, so you shouldn't have to apologize. This world isn't rotten, yet. But we can change that, if we try

Status
    Dec 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    My Own World.

Quote Originally Posted by jiraiya the toad sage View Post
    after reading this thread we should totally start a religion devoted to world peace called "kishianity"
    Yes, that is a splendid name, that sounds like a good idea!

Status
    Dec 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    My Own World.

Kishianity.

Status
    Dec 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    My Own World.

Quote Originally Posted by UzumakiSama View Post
    Thanks for typing my thoughts. Couldn't agree more. Yes it's bad and seems to be getting worse. But belief in what is good can make life not only possible but enjoyable.
    I always knew out there there are people who believe in what I have said and out there, there are people who don't, personally I think bot are right but there's only one way to make a difference, and that's by taking the future into our hads and making the way to a better world!

Status
    Nov 2012
    Post Thanks / Like

Sorry :L, Do you know what real pain is?
    kinda. lived for the most part an alienated life even in my family. It was just me and my mom. At first i was very sheltered throughout elementary not being exposed to the realities of life. Then when i was forced to go daycare things started tumbling. It wasn't that bad but my mom stopped standing up for herself and i followed suit. We eventually moved in with the daycare lady (she did most of the convincing) My mom got very sick and passed in and out of consciousness on a daily basis. The day care lady became my mom and she was evil. Beat me till i bled and left me outside to get eaten alive by mosquitoes as i cared to her garden. Mom no longer cared. In middle school i was picked on and beat up daily. I'd be happy if home life was better but at that age without a happy place to go to you lose the will to live. I want to say high shool was better but my friends were *******s. Convinced me to smoke hybrid weed on my first go and when i spazed the fuk out they act like its my fault i ruined their high. atleast we moved out. but my new neighborhood isn't any better. now in college things are lookin up.

Status
    Nov 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    squealed with glee, as a
    Trolled by demons, Syren
    ascended from Hell.

Kishianity.
    That doesn't sound like a cool group name...

Status
    Dec 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has derp status

With Justin Bieber the world is precipitating further into decay.

Status
    Dec 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    My Own World.

Quote Originally Posted by the narukudo View Post

Yes my friend I understand exactly what it is you're saying, but me? I've been that boy who's running, heck I still am now, everything I have now in life ie because I worked very hard for it and gave up so much, we all live in this world in different ways but the ones who have come from the bottom will understand how horrifying it truly is, I don't want anyone any adult, any parent or any child to have to go through what I did and I would put my life on the line to protect everyone especiallly the ones I care about!

Status
    Dec 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    My Own World.

Quote Originally Posted by celebrei View Post
    With Justin Bieber the world is precipitating further into decay.
    First thing to do is lock him in a small plastic box

Status
    Dec 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    My Own World.

That doesn't sound like a cool group name...
    True, but it's a start

Status
    Dec 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    My Own World.

kinda. lived for the most part an alienated life even in my family. It was just me and my mom. At first i was very sheltered throughout elementary not being exposed to the realities of life. Then when i was forced to go daycare things started tumbling. It wasn't that bad but my mom stopped standing up for herself and i followed suit. We eventually moved in with the daycare lady (she did most of the convincing) My mom got very sick and passed in and out of consciousness on a daily basis. The day care lady became my mom and she was evil. Beat me till i bled and left me outside to get eaten alive by mosquitoes as i cared to her garden. Mom no longer cared. In middle school i was picked on and beat up daily. I'd be happy if home life was better but at that age without a happy place to go to you lose the will to live. I want to say high shool was better but my friends were *******s. Convinced me to smoke hybrid weed on my first go and when i spazed the fuk out they act like its my fault i ruined their high. atleast we moved out. but my new neighborhood isn't any better. now in college things are lookin up.
    This is what brings us together because I understand your pain, your story is like a memory of mine but you have not truly experienced the amount of pain I have lived through

Status
    Nov 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    squealed with glee, as a
    Trolled by demons, Syren
    ascended from Hell.

This is what brings us together because I understand your pain, your story is like a memory of mine but you have not truly experienced the amount of pain I have lived through
    Yeah, you are definately pein. We might as well be the akatsuki... we could use that name. Oh, and the alchemist is on board with the group, and I am willing to bet that you are

Status
    Nov 2012
    Post Thanks / Like

So what have you been through. Id love to hear.

Status
    Dec 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    My Own World.

Yeah, you are definately pein. We might as well be the akatsuki... we could use that name. Oh, and the alchemist is on board with the group, and I am willing to bet that you are
    Sure why not

Status
    Oct 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

The sad part about it is that people think guns and knives solve all their problems. But in reality, it just makes matters worse.

Status
    Nov 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    squealed with glee, as a
    Trolled by demons, Syren
    ascended from Hell.

I may not have lived in your shoes, but I understand your pain. I know you might feel like no one understands me because they aren't me, trust me, I feel the same. I spent the first nineteen years of my life inn fear of my other self taking control. I was born with schizophrenia. My "alternate" used to be in control most of the time, and the friends that I supposedly made aren't people I know. I don't even know their names, he'll, I barely knew mine. I lived in the background of my own mind, a prisoner to the very body I was born with. I made up my own name, because I can't call my birth name my own. Your pain is very physical, where mine is more mental.

Status
    Dec 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    My Own World.

So what have you been through. Id love to hear.
    My birth was an accident. I was born into extreme poverty, when I was just a baby my family tried to kill because of my skin colour as i did not 'fit in' as I grew older about to the age of 5 I was not fed, I was not allowed to talk, leave my room or even look out the window, my only friends were books my only way to know about outside my room was through books, by the age of 6 I was already smarter than the average 11 year old, but that day my family decided that I had plagues their household long enough and as my mother was not allowed to see me or my sister, they took me far into the forest and left me there to die, for 3 days I cried to myself everyday and every step of the way I was aware that if I didn't get home soon that I would die, on the third day I was too weak to walk so I began to crawl and by my luck I found hunters shooting deer they were preparing to drive off, so with all my remaining strength i ran myself over to them and as they looked puzzlingly at me I passed out, I awoke in a bed in a hospital, unaware where I was sadly they had brought me back to my hometown so I went home, eventually my mom got to see me and she divorced my dad and left, a few years later she was unable to support us and it looked like it was over for us again but then she met my current dad and she married him, life was going better now, I was intelligent, I was young and attractive, but because of my past experience with people not being very good I didn't know how to react with them, for a few weeks in school I was called the nerd, the geek and I had absolutely no friends but one day a boy tried to bully me and I snapped, I beat him to pieces and nearly knocked him out, and from that day it was the first time I ever made a friend, his friend became my friend and I finallly felt like I wasn't alone anymore, afterwards I somehow ended up becoming a little bit of a bully and often making fun of people, I would put the garbage on this guy named Davids head everyday but not once did he do anything, few weeks after I had finally settled in I was coming to my classroom where I over heard my classmates talking about me like a freak and a monster and saying I was pathetic but yet the one who defended me was the very person I bullied everyday. From that day I realised what I was doing was very wrong and I chaged and eventually Me and david became best friends and everyone started to like me alot, We moved to England and David moved to the same area about a year later, we were aroud 10-11 aeound that time one day even though his mom told us not to me and david were out late playing around in town on our way home we were going through an alleyway when a man came out with what appeared to be a knife, he told us to give him our money and as we had none we both thought he was going to kill us, but out of nowhere David leaped onto him and knocked him over and the last time I remember hearing his voice he told me to run and that he'd be right behind me, and like a coward I ran only to hear the shout and silence of what sounded like a scream, I ran home never to engage myself with people again, After a year at the age of 13 I had finally come to grips with his death and decided to move forward in life, I had just recently moved to a new area and had befriended everyone in the school, everyone loving me to pieces, I felt happy, like I was living my life not just for me but for david too, I got into skating and stuff so me and my friends would eventually start skating and stuff to schoool, one day we decided to have a race, and as all of us flew down the last bit to school my friend didn't quite make it and he got him by a van, the van crushed his body and dragged him off along with it leaving a trail of blood I went home I didn't speak eat or sleep for several days but finally got to terms with it, At the age of 15 I fell in love for the first time, the way me and this girl met was too much to just be chance it was fate and i'm still sure of it now, we were talking day night everyday for 8 months and we still are now, she recently broke up with her bf and I was scared to tell her I loved her, but eventually she confessed her feelings for me and I kissed her, this being both of our first kisses I told her about my mental illness and personality disorder and she accepted me for everything and still loved me, this was the first time I ever felt loved in my life and I felt glad, we eventually began getting more... sexual but we didn't exactly have sex only for several weeks later her to dump me, this break up destroyed me completely and I didn't go to school or talk to anybody for about a month and they all just assumed i died, not a care in the world but when I finally returned It had changed me, I became more serious and well here we are today, I still want her back and i'm trying to accomplish my dream which i think about everyday non stop on how I can do it and as it's so difficult it drives me crazy because It just seems impossible but I know I have to do it...

This is my pain.