Page 9 of 12 « First ... 56789101112 Last»
    Status
    May 2012
    This user has no status.

Re: A Strange Question that needs views on.

Quote Originally Posted by StraawHat View Post
    Yes I had noticed you in particular from everyone else, you appeared several times yet said nothing, I was very interested in what you had to say as I knew it would be very thought upon, what you said is a lot to remember so I will do my best to give you my perspective, firstly you are right, trapping people in an illusion against their wills in fact simply defeats the purpose of peace because without war there is no such thing as peace, using an illusion to cover up the truth only makes the truth that much harder to accept because you'd more willingly accept a lie to better your own self than the truth to better everyone else. I believe I have lived Obito's life because I have made similar sacrifices, i'm not saying I've given up an eye but I my friends have given up their lives for me to live so not only am I living my life for me, I'm living my life for them as well which is why I cannot afford to give up or lose. Although I believe hope is a delusion I truly believe I am wrong because I believe too, I have dreams and goals that I am willing to give anything to make a better place, not just to make the world a better place for me, but for my friends, family heck even all of you and the people I don't know. Losing Rin was what destroyed Obito and set him down the dark path, however Losing my only and first love is what made me more determined than ever to do so. For me life is something that I wake up every morning to and open my eyes and thank that I am alive another day to try ad make a difference for everyone else because I care more about others than I do myself but I know that one day I will have to make a sacrifice for the better good and I will do so to ensure the safety of others. Again Pai is what links all of us together even to characters.
    Well, I don't often post, But this thread seemed to hit home for me, so i did.

I understand you've been through a lot, But you seem Like an epic Dude. Hope can seem far off, However you strike me as the kind who can tough it out and hold on to it once you get it again. Sometimes it takes those who've been down and out in the worst ways to appreciate what hope can do the most.

Truth is.. I have a friend who's had a life a lot like yours.. he's my best friend, We grew up together and He's more like a brother to me than any of my blood siblings. So I've seen it happen. felt it right along with him. Now? he's doing better than i am. And I'm proud to say he made a damn good life for himself. He's one of the reasons i feel the way i do.

Status
    Oct 2012
    This user has no status.

I think kishi wanted to make obito and naruto as much like each other as possible. About everything naruto says is true and he says a lot of what kakashi tought him and kakashi learned a lot of that from obito as well.

kiss shot acerola orion yahiko24's Avatar
    Status
    Jun 2011
    this statement is false

wow.. i have read everything on this thread. just deep.

Status
    Sep 2012
    This user has no status.

I'm simply saying perhaps you should go to the 5th page and read my life's story to better understand my pain, or perhaps tell me about your pain so that we can better understand each other, what we're trying to say is that religion people not truly trusting each other in this day and age is because unlike back in the days people had principles, morals and honor, things that these days are hard to find in many other people, from your post I believe you were trying to say that we cannot say things were better in the past because we did not live through the horrors that happened then, you're saying things can drive families apart and destroy things as precious as family bonds because they try to fit in with the rest to not be judged and ridiculed, however what you're saying is that people who are represented by Obito are sitting there doing nothing but in actuality he is in fact doing what he feels is right which is why I believe that if i follow my feelings then I will be able to make a change too.
    ah...sorry, I didn't mean to offend you in any way. I did read the entire thread before posting but i do have a long history of misleading people by wrong word choices. :/ I didn't mean that you were whining and not doing anything, (i was not referring to you at all) I meant regular people who blatantly shout that the world is getting worse without real knowledge of what goes on in the world.
    And augh, i really dont mean to sound like an 'audacious' know it all, but morals were long forgotten in the seventeenth century for the poor economy gave birth to a new ideal of self preservation. People began to act selfishly, and no longer welcomed beggars into their homes (even churches believed this ideal). This selfish ideal has existed for a long time now.
    And about Obito, as said previously by someone else, I believe he's exactly like naruto but has given up on changing the world "without shortcuts". Instead of doing the hard way (like naruto is doing now), which is to understand each other's pain, Obito is forcing everyone into a dream like state. (which is the shortcut). He's not a villain at all, he's actually a good guy who, even after losing his "guiding light", desperately tries to change the world for what he believes to be, is for the better. The only negative thing about him is that his way of doing so, which is choosing everyone's fate while disregarding their beliefs, is extremely questionable.

Status
    Dec 2011
    Thats why I roll with the
    bible on the dash

Humans are a virus to this planet

Status
    Dec 2012
    This user has no status.

It's sorta like the matrix (eye of the the moon) if you think about it

Status
    Sep 2012
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by UchihaMadara01 View Post
    True dat. I remember that thread about some 27 year old guy rapping a 6 month old baby.
    Yeah I've read that a little while back. It's Really a shame what this world Is coming to I'll say that this world is getting worse and worse and to be perfectly honest I can't see getting any better within this generation. The stuff you hear on the news is unbelievable makes it seems like nothing good goes on in this world.

But back on to the topic I do agree with Obito wanting to make a better world for everyone where there is no pain and everyone is happy but it just seems to good to be true. It wouldnt seem like life maybe I'm not making to much sense upon this topic but I do agree with what Obito wants to do but I wouldn't want to see it happen in the show or if it were to happen in real life.

Status
    Oct 2011
    *Amat Victoria Curam*

The world is so corrupted that is almost impossible to Individually change it. So we can give up and let the world go to shit. Or stand strong and slowly but surely rise and change it from within. Because all that is bad in this world started off just like anything else as a young inocent baby that because of the society we live in, turn into something bad. Hence forth a good example is Obito, Nagato, and even Naruto and Bee. Naruto and Bee being those who despite all the pain and augfering were able to cling to hope and stayed on the rigjt path. the other being those that were tainted by the world an lost sight of the light. So Ina way what Obito is saying now makes sense but their is still hope.

Status
    Sep 2012
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Arian View Post
    ive always said that obito isnt really evil...neither was pain. they simply want to achieve peace in their own way.. and since humanity is practically unable to achieve peace it seems like methods like these are the only options.. go read "Brave New Worl" from Huxley..thats also one attempt to achieve peace.. its a great book. in order to achieve peace one must sacrifice ones freedom of opinion and feelings.. i for myself think that would be worth doing so, since there are tons of people who would deserve a much better live, but dont have it(meaning poor/sick people. war orphans etc.) i always said and will keep on saying.. Naruto is not only a story or comic. is a philosophy
    Bravo!
    You deserve *****

Status
    May 2012
    HALF HALLOW

the world is getting worse.its decaying.make a thread about it.problem solved.

Status
    Jul 2012
    Yohohoho!! 45 DEGREES!!!!
    Yohohoho

Quote Originally Posted by SoulKiller View Post
    0.0 it's like the movie Serbian film the hero fcked his son which is 4 years and a doctor raped a pregenant women and then raped the new born baby damn that was a sick move and fcked up xD
    Dude i just looked that movie up and read the plot and i dont know how the **** you could ever watch that past that opening scene, let alone the whole thing

Status
    Nov 2012
    FOOD?I love it. CHICKENS i
    BAKE; But if you want BEEF
    then your life is at STEAK!!!

Whether or not it's the words of a man who is less fortunate than us it does not matter the important thing is that it's the words of a fellow man and we should all hear him out and respect what he has said
    I'm not saying it to be disrespectful. If we all strive to be successful i mean all of us everyone on the planet,not everyone will be able to do it. And if we only strive to be successful due to our parents those with wealthy parents wont strive to do anything. They will just live off the fat of the land

Status
    Apr 2012
    This user has no status.

DUH he is telling the truth! but truth does not mean it is always true either. The point being that although Obito is telling the truth, but Naruto is being the hope for a truly better tomorrow. What Kishi is saying is there is something we can do to make the world a better place, but it wont get done by sulking in the past.

Status
    Jun 2012
    This user has no status.

i love this....LIGHT & HOPE,it all makes sense now.....rin the light of obito and hinata the light of naruto and i tink this is all about losing hope in yourself too

Status
    Jul 2012
    Fanboy Killer.

Would you seriously want to ve in a world where there are no loosers? Without Loosers there are no winners. This dream world would be extremely boring a world where there is nothing to fight for. A world where you can have anything with no challenge would be an awful place. A world with no good or evil would be shit. A world where peace was just given. It would be awful. I honestly don't see why people say the world is getting worse I honestly don't other than lower resources & increasing population lol, and for the people saying this generation "sucks" why is that?

The NARUxHINA Advocate!!! Jurian Uchiha's Avatar
    Status
    Nov 2012
    I'm quite insane.

Yeah, the world's not getting any better really.

It's hard to come up with solutions and answers to some things... Which is why people choose one that may be deemed as ambitious by others... M...

★The 13thSin Of Ignorance★ Armstrong's Avatar
    Status
    Feb 2009
    kill all fapboys who worship
    cartoon ninjas that dont even
    know they exist

the world is gunna burn slow...cant even predict the weather yet they said we were gunna perish in 2012

Status
    Apr 2012
    Know Pain and be lost in
    eternal Illusion!

Yea some this world will be a living hell!

Unless someone gets the rinnegan, beats a big monster and goes about teaching people new and cool techniques :D

Status
    Jul 2012
    Fanboy Killer.

you guys are seriously pathetic

Status
    Apr 2012
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by SoulKiller View Post
    0.0 it's like the movie Serbian film the hero fcked his son which is 4 years and a doctor raped a pregenant women and then raped the new born baby damn that was a sick move and fcked up xD
    wow that movie is so insane O.O