Page 9 of 9 « First ... 56789
Results 201 to 225 of 225
  1. #201
    Mugiwara Pirate StraawHat's Avatar
    Status
    StraawHat is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Thousand Sunny!
    Posts
    1,089
    Post Thanks / Like
    My Own World.
     

    Re: A Strange Question that needs views on.

    Quote Originally Posted by Akothari94 View Post
    what i think about this is tobi's words are true that this world is a shit but manipulating peoples mind with the help of infinite tsukoyomi is not the solution and second thing which bothers me the most is why tobi attacked konoha with the help of nine tails i know he needed nine tails for his plan but why he used summoning jutsu to destroy konoha he could have just walk away after getting nine tails.http://www.narutobase.net/forums/ima...s/confused.gif
    Obito's motives may be... questionable but he had a reason for wanting this to happen, I believe he wanted someone to try and stop him, I believe he simply wanted to cause some chaos, but most of all I believe he was looking for a hero to stop him
     
         

  2. #202
    Member UncleSi's Avatar
    Status
    UncleSi is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    North Carolina
    Posts
    436
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: A Strange Question that needs views on.

    Quote Originally Posted by StraawHat View Post
    That may be true in some aspects but if you also look at it symbolically, Obito represents the bad in our world, while naruto represents the hope, as you see Naruto at one point almost gives into obito's words which is reflected into our modern society as people often give into the corruption because it's easier to accept and everyone thinks they have no choice, it is not until we all realise that we are all going through it together that we can truly be united, I don't think Obito's plan is simply just to create an illusionary peace, because whether he wins or loses he will win as an end result and I believe he is fully aware of this
    Well said...but I don't understand how he wins if he loses can you please explain. As I understand it they want everyone caught in an eternal genjutsu that they control.
     
         

  3. #203
    Mugiwara Pirate StraawHat's Avatar
    Status
    StraawHat is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Thousand Sunny!
    Posts
    1,089
    Post Thanks / Like
    My Own World.
     

    Re: A Strange Question that needs views on.

    Quote Originally Posted by UncleSi View Post
    Well said...but I don't understand how he wins if he loses can you please explain. As I understand it they want everyone caught in an eternal genjutsu that they control.
    Think about it, weather or not he's going about it in the wrong way Obito wants to create peace correct? If they lose and are defeated the allied forces will remain allies and this will be united meaning that there will no longer be separate villages, they will all be but one alliance therefore creating peace as there will be no more wars between them
     
         

  4. #204
    Member swagking's Avatar
    Status
    swagking is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    530
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: A Strange Question that needs views on.

    Obito's views on reality are completely 100% true.
     
         

  5. #205
    Banned
    Status
    PretaPath is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    1,979
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: A Strange Question that needs views on.

    Quote Originally Posted by Naruto hinata View Post
    obito!!! you damn pedophile
    Dat sig

    Where did you get it? Got more of it?
     
         

  6. #206
    Senior Member Baka Sennin's Avatar
    Status
    Baka Sennin is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Malta
    Posts
    3,751
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: A Strange Question that needs views on.

    it's all a matter of perspective. yeah there is a LOT of horrible stuff going on in the world, as there have been for centuries. if you focus on it too much, the logical conclusion is that there is no hope for the world, and that it needs a fresh start for lack of a better term.

    but there is also a lot of good if you know how to look for it. there are villages around the world where crime and violence are unheard of, it has been eradicated from these people's natures. a peaceful, loving upbringing and environemnt are essential to change, and this is what needs to be focused on to bring love and peace.

    obviously it is no mean feat to achieve that, and trying to achieve change through power is much faster and easier. but peace through power is a false and contradictory existence. there is no peace when people are coerced into it against their own will, it's just another form of slavery.

    in short, Obito is well meaning but ultimately misguided. the world changes depending on how you look at it, obito looks at it one way, naruto looks at it in the way obito used to. your perceptions can be changed, it's not necessarily the truth (in fact its often not)
     
         
    Last edited by Baka Sennin; 01-01-2013 at 06:08 PM.

  7. #207
    Member kyuubirocks's Avatar
    Status
    kyuubirocks is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    South-Eastern Europe
    Posts
    129
    Post Thanks / Like
    "As long as there are
    going to be winners,the
    concept of loosers will also
    exist." Mr. No one
     

    Re: A Strange Question that needs views on.

    It's a point i was thinking over, as well!
    I tend to agree to this statement.
     
         

  8. #208
    Paladin Narubro's Avatar
    Status
    Narubro is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Canary Isles
    Posts
    2,173
    Post Thanks / Like
    always watching
     

    Re: A Strange Question that needs views on.

    I disagree with Obito. The worst reality is better than the best illusion, simply because free-will and free-thinking are more important than slavery to the whims of another just so our baser needs are catered to.
     
         

  9. #209
    Member
    Status
    Tasco is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Tuzla, Bosnia and Herzegovina
    Posts
    31
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: A Strange Question that needs views on.

    Quote Originally Posted by StraawHat View Post
    While I appreciate what it is you're trying to say, I do not appreciate the disrespect that you are showing me. The reason I am the way I am today is because of the life that I've had to live, I do not want others to go through what I had to endure as everyday life. I'm not making myself out to be some form of martyr I'm simply saying that if I had to lay down my life to accomplish my dream then I will have no second thoughts about doing so because that dream is what has kept me going all my life and it's what keeps me going to day, I take direct offence to that because you are mocking my dream which I view as you mocking my being as a person because my dream is what defines me as a person. You can understand others through pain because when you meet someone who has felt the exact same pain as you then you feel you are able to relate better to them because they understand what it is you're going through, you should not hate what has happened to your brother, but in fact be proud that you are alive today to carry on living not for only you, but for the both of them, he died doing what he thought was right and you feeling hate is simply dishonoring his memory. If you don't feel compassion and understanding then you have simply become one of the people who care not for the fate of our world and is simply interested in his own well being, what you're feeling is not only hatred towards others, it's hatred towards yourself because you know in your heart you feel powerless and like you can't make a difference to protect and help the ones around you, that is why you hate. You say I am talking nonsense when what you have just said is partially on the course of what I have been stating over and are simply trying to hide the fact that you truly know that you agree with me. If you had read the hardships that I had endured then you would understand me more because we have both felt the pain of loss, but I see you are also unwilling to listen to the story of another who is trying to make the world a better place for people like you. Thank you for your comment and time.
    I am not saying that I feel hate today, I am talking about the days when all of the above happened. The only hate I feel today is towards myself, for not stopping him at that time, and I am not disrespecting you, I am trying to show you that giving up life for your dream(mainly this dream you talk of) has absolutely no effect on the world, but brings only pain and suffering to those around you. You think its better that he gave his life for nothing, then for him to be alive today, have a family of his own, and work on himself to be a better person whilst teaching his children the exact same thing? Sorry, but in no given scenario is death a solution. I do agree with you on the part for creating a better world, but in no circumstances would I choose that path. And the part about not wanting to listen to the story of another: no, I don't want to hear about pain and suffering, I'd rather think in a positive way, and understand people through love and happiness. When you go through that kind of pain, it's not another man's understanding for that pain that helps you, it's your own resolve that keeps you going, and what better emotional fuel do people have, than love for those closest to them?
     
         

  10. #210
    Member sasuke007's Avatar
    Status
    sasuke007 is offline
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    184
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: A Strange Question that needs views on.

    it's clear to me that obito is challanging naruto to either give up like (obito) did or win and prove that obito made very wrong decisions thats why he's giving naruto every chance dispite madera opions...the world is getting worse because the wrong people are running it, in almost every nation in the world the people proxy their responsibilty to their goverments, corruption, immorality,greed is what run's goverments, and it has always been that way untill people stand up and demand integrety, honesty, and start to think for them-seleves we are dooom to what obito says.
     
         

  11. #211
    Academy Student Amesx's Avatar
    Status
    Amesx is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    5
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: A Strange Question that needs views on.

    His intentions are good but his ways are wrong. Imagine this scenario irl and tell me how would you possible want to be a mindless zombie with no will on your own.
    Even more, the allied forces are already reaching that goal with the alliance itself. They are fighting together and start to recognize how valuable peace is by understanding what war really means. They have chosen the good path themselves.
     
         

  12. #212
    Member SaruwatariMichiyo's Avatar
    Status
    SaruwatariMichiyo is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Land of Dreams
    Posts
    37
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: A Strange Question that needs views on.

    Ok... I want to be a bit more positive than everyone else has been on here...
    Yeah, the world is deteriorating, and getting worse, but I don't think all is lost. If we decide to fight for what's right, what we believe in, stand up for one another, fight the evils that we have the power to change, we can turn a lot of peoples lives around.

    It doesn't even have to be anything big, you encouraging someone can save their life for example.

    Look at Naruto for instance, how many times hasn't there been some necessary evil, or some gigantic challenge that the characters on Naruto have to face? Yet look at how their hard work, perseverance, and banding together to help one another always changes the situation...

    Life is like that too. If we remain silent, things stay the same. If we pro actively do something to change the outcome, we get what we've worked so hard to overcome/achieve.
     
         

  13. #213
    Senior Member Jin Hayami's Avatar
    Status
    Jin Hayami is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    2,693
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thread Killer
     

    Re: A Strange Question that needs views on.

    Okay first im not poor. My dad lost his ass when the stock market went down but I was only a year away from graduating when that happened so it didn't really have that big of an impact on me other than selling my car getting a job and having to join the army to pay for college. Screw it. I was probably gonna end up enlisting anyway. I got my associates already without my GI bill so I'll be able to send my kids to college. Happy Ending on the finance front.
    Its not poor man's logic its the truth. The only way to make your life better is to work harder than your peers. The only way to deal with your problems is to get tough and push through. Toughness isn't something your given or born with its earned. That's the problem with the world today nobody has any balls anymore. I have a lot of problems but im not gonna throw down my life story on the internet. Its just not anyone else's business and i dont want any pity. Spreading warm fuzzies all over the world wont help. Crying doesn't help. Next time tragedy strikes bite your lip be strong and do what needs to be done. What's better for someone to see at a funeral someone being somber strong and handling the funeral arrangements or the guy breaking down crying like a baby on someone's shoulder. I know someone's going to say crying doesn't make you weak. It sure as hell doesnt make you strong. It serves no purpose. Call me cold. I'll call you weak minded.
     
         

  14. #214
    Mugiwara Pirate StraawHat's Avatar
    Status
    StraawHat is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Thousand Sunny!
    Posts
    1,089
    Post Thanks / Like
    My Own World.
     

    Re: A Strange Question that needs views on.

    I am sorry everyone I regret to inform you that right now I am away from home so I am unable to reply to you or talk properly, I've resorted to using my phone to let you know that again I will try my best to talk tomorrow, from what I have seen from the many amounts of guests that view this thread that I have inspired you to join the Naruto Base and I am glad that you have done so, I hope you will all strive to be better people and help each other, I shall reply tomorrow but for now I bid adue.
     
         

  15. #215
    Academy Student Akothari94's Avatar
    Status
    Akothari94 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    27
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: A Strange Question that needs views on.

    no i dont think it is true if that was so he would not run away in the middle of the battle when he was battling fourth hokage
     
         

  16. #216
    Academy Student Akothari94's Avatar
    Status
    Akothari94 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    27
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: A Strange Question that needs views on.

    ya one thing is possible that he wants to unite the world not by infinite tsukoyomi but by the way he is uniting everyone in this war..so that they would never fight each other...
     
         

  17. #217
    Atarashi Yoake TheSyren's Avatar
    Status
    TheSyren is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    In her arms. Jealous?
    Posts
    2,544
    Post Thanks / Like
    Then a chill swept through the
    mammoth crowd and the demons
    squealed with glee, as a
    sordid, vulgar, repulsive
    essence was felt. Arrogantly
    prancing, hands held high,
    draped in a sparkling shroud
    Trolled by demons, Syren
    ascended from Hell.
     

    Re: A Strange Question that needs views on.

    Quote Originally Posted by Akothari94 View Post
    ya one thing is possible that he wants to unite the world not by infinite tsukoyomi but by the way he is uniting everyone in this war..so that they would never fight each other...
    Just a heads up, watch out for multi posting. I like pein's view over obito's, though I can see that obito's plan can be just as effective.
     
         

  18. #218
    Mugiwara Pirate StraawHat's Avatar
    Status
    StraawHat is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Thousand Sunny!
    Posts
    1,089
    Post Thanks / Like
    My Own World.
     

    Re: A Strange Question that needs views on.

    I do not know if this multipost worked but you have to think about the way the world works, being positive and having positive thoughts doesn't mean anything unless you actually get up and try and make a difference in this world, while I agree that what Obito is trying to do is actually noble he has gone about doing it in the wrong way, however even though he has done so and many have died whether they win or they win or lose they will still win. Creating a world of illusion would make no difference to the modern society we already live in, each of us live in an illusion filled with hope and dreams of love and accomplishment, fear, fear of having no love, fear of being alone and worst of all fear of failure. He didn't run from the battle with the 4th he simply acknowledged his defeat and didn't carry on pointlessly fighting and risking being caught. In response to what you are saying Jin, I will have to say that you are in fact very week minded from the sounds of what you are saying, you have set your mind in one direction which has been shaped from your years of pain, however you chose not to tell me your story so truly I cannot understand you as a person. The reason that I did tell the story of my life was simply because I was asked by many, I do not tell my story because I want pity, I tell my story so that people can understand my pain and see why I strive to be better and make this world a better place, one where my life would only be a bad nightmare and not the reality that people have to live through as everyday life. Yes what you are saying is true, from the messages I've been getting I see that I have inspired many people to join to talk to me about what they think on this topic, what you are saying about the Alliance really being the answer to peace is what I see as the secondary effects of Obito's plans which is why I think even though he has gone about it the wrong way it was in fact necessary. My friend a life is meaningless until you have lived and died for the one thing you truly believe in, if he did not truly believe in it then again you are disrespecting is honour and his memory as he died fighting what he believed in, hate not yourself but the world that causes us to make such a choice. That is why through pain we forge such bonds with others because we understand them, tell me how you can forge a true strong bond with someone if they are happy, they won't see it as real as they are already happy. Love is only part of a viscous cycle that creates hate, fighting for your loved ones are why me make the sacrifices we see as good but most likely in return they do not show the same love.
     
         

  19. #219
    Academy Student Akothari94's Avatar
    Status
    Akothari94 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    27
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: A Strange Question that needs views on.

    ya obito's plan is working..friend what is multi posting?
     
         

  20. #220
    Academy Student Akothari94's Avatar
    Status
    Akothari94 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    27
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: A Strange Question that needs views on.

    Quote Originally Posted by TheSyren View Post
    Just a heads up, watch out for multi posting. I like pein's view over obito's, though I can see that obito's plan can be just as effective.
    ya obito's plan is working..friend what is multi posting?
     
         

  21. #221
    βeeCee's Avatar
    Status
    βeeCee is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    6,925
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status in
    life
     

    Re: A Strange Question that needs views on.

    Quote Originally Posted by Akothari94 View Post
    ya obito's plan is working..friend what is multi posting?
    Multi-posting is when you post a reply back to back before someone else has commented.
     
         

  22. #222
    Chaotic Neutral Sir Derp Obito's Avatar
    Status
    Sir Derp Obito is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Netherworld
    Posts
    21,651
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has derp status
     

    Re: A Strange Question that needs views on.

    Obito can TnJ all he wants but There really is no higher reason for his actions than being friendzoned
     
         
    Last edited by Sir Derp Obito; 01-02-2013 at 04:37 PM.

  23. #223
    Mugiwara Pirate StraawHat's Avatar
    Status
    StraawHat is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Thousand Sunny!
    Posts
    1,089
    Post Thanks / Like
    My Own World.
     

    Re: A Strange Question that needs views on.

    Quote Originally Posted by Akothari94 View Post
    ya obito's plan is working..friend what is multi posting?
    Quote Originally Posted by celebrei View Post
    Obito can TnJ all he wants but There really is no higher reason for his actions than being friendzoned
    Obito's plan can succeed whether or not they win or lose. And dude being friend zoned may be a big reason but it is not the only reason that Obito wants change.
     
         

  24. #224
    Member
    Status
    Tasco is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Tuzla, Bosnia and Herzegovina
    Posts
    31
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: A Strange Question that needs views on.

    Quote Originally Posted by StraawHat View Post
    I do not know if this multipost worked but you have to think about the way the world works, being positive and having positive thoughts doesn't mean anything unless you actually get up and try and make a difference in this world, while I agree that what Obito is trying to do is actually noble he has gone about doing it in the wrong way, however even though he has done so and many have died whether they win or they win or lose they will still win. Creating a world of illusion would make no difference to the modern society we already live in, each of us live in an illusion filled with hope and dreams of love and accomplishment, fear, fear of having no love, fear of being alone and worst of all fear of failure. He didn't run from the battle with the 4th he simply acknowledged his defeat and didn't carry on pointlessly fighting and risking being caught. In response to what you are saying Jin, I will have to say that you are in fact very week minded from the sounds of what you are saying, you have set your mind in one direction which has been shaped from your years of pain, however you chose not to tell me your story so truly I cannot understand you as a person. The reason that I did tell the story of my life was simply because I was asked by many, I do not tell my story because I want pity, I tell my story so that people can understand my pain and see why I strive to be better and make this world a better place, one where my life would only be a bad nightmare and not the reality that people have to live through as everyday life. Yes what you are saying is true, from the messages I've been getting I see that I have inspired many people to join to talk to me about what they think on this topic, what you are saying about the Alliance really being the answer to peace is what I see as the secondary effects of Obito's plans which is why I think even though he has gone about it the wrong way it was in fact necessary. My friend a life is meaningless until you have lived and died for the one thing you truly believe in, if he did not truly believe in it then again you are disrespecting is honour and his memory as he died fighting what he believed in, hate not yourself but the world that causes us to make such a choice. That is why through pain we forge such bonds with others because we understand them, tell me how you can forge a true strong bond with someone if they are happy, they won't see it as real as they are already happy. Love is only part of a viscous cycle that creates hate, fighting for your loved ones are why me make the sacrifices we see as good but most likely in return they do not show the same love.
    You still don't see the big picture don't you? If you believe in something it doesn't mean that that thing is the right one to do, that people share that view and that your actions will have any impact on the world. If you use that logic, pedophiles, murderers, criminals are all good people, taking that they died for the thing they believed was right? The world doesn't make us take any choices, people do. People we are surrounded by and people who we ourselves choose. And for the bonds part, some of my strongest bonds have been made through love and happiness, pain has nothing to do with it. And don't give me that Nagato bull*hit that love is a part of a cycle that creates hate. If you end up hating someone for loving him, there's something wrong with you. I'm out of this thread. Farewell.
     
         

  25. #225
    Mugiwara Pirate StraawHat's Avatar
    Status
    StraawHat is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Thousand Sunny!
    Posts
    1,089
    Post Thanks / Like
    My Own World.
     

    Re: A Strange Question that needs views on.

    That may be true but still.
     
         

Page 9 of 9 « First ... 56789

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •