Page 1 of 2 12 Last»
    Status
    Aug 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Will sasuke die in the end of naruto shippuden ?

Will sasuke die in the end of naruto shippuden ?

I think he will live but i wish he die and rest in peace :D:D:D

Status
    Aug 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: Will sasuke die in the end of naruto shippuden ?

no he wont die in the end he'll die soon

Status
    Dec 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    playin xbox one...

thats a very good question.

Kish seems to kill charaters with alot of significance to the story so i would say its a very plausable out come. His death would have to be achieved in a fight between him and naruto at Shūmatsu no Tani.

It would be the perfect end for sasuke, maybe the valkyrie will take him away. lmao

Six Hokage's Son Sasuke Uzumaki's Avatar
    Status
    May 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkAnbu View Post
    no he wont die in the end he'll die soon
    If he dies now, what will the plot be about?

Status
    Sep 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

the killing of madara? :P

but no the plot will be a senju vs uchiha how it's always been
    and guess who's a senju.

Status
    Aug 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

at the moment there are only fews endings possible.
    if sasuke becomes the final villian, there could be the chance that in the final battle naruto dies and sasuke turns good, or that both die.
    if he doesnt become the final villian, i'd say no he wont survive, he will sacrifice himself in the final battle to defeat madara/kaboro/danzou. i cant imagine him to settle down, build up a family and just forget about everything. a peaceful world is a world without sasuke.

King of the Hobbos Izanagi no Mikoto's Avatar
    Status
    Jan 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

the final fight will probably be naruto vs sasuke but I wander what will be madaras role in the ending ?

Status
    Aug 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

i wish he die too

Academy Student
    Status
    Jul 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I have a few ideas of how the series will end (I'm positive it will end w/ one of these...)

1) Sasuke goes to Konoha to destroy the Leaf Village. Naruto and Sasuke fight, Sasuke tells Naruto that he always thought of Naruto as a brother etc. and dies in Naruto's arms.

2) Naruto is able to make Sasuke see sense and they fight Madara together in the war against good and evil and defeat him. Team 7 is reunited! The series continues on with them hunting down Akatsuki and so on... Later on Naruto becomes Hokage. Tsunade is still alive and well so it would be dumb if Naruto just became Hokage out of the blue. And finally Naruto becomes the strongest and most powerful Hokage known!

3) Naruto is able to make Sasuke see sense and they fight Madara, BUT Sasuke is fatally wounded and Naruto kills Madara and holds Sasuke in his arms as he dies, telling Naruto his goodbyes and that he is sorry etc.

4) Naruto is able to make Sasuke see sense and they fight Madara in the battle between good and evil, BUT Sasuke is fatally wounded and Naruto kills Madara and holds Sasuke in his arms as he nears death. Sakura comes into the picture, seeing how Sasuke is wounded and heals him. Sasuke is still not that well and is kept in the Konoha hospital. The Hokages in the other villages argue over the fact that Sasuke is still alive and should be killed. Naruto sticks up for him, gives a inspirational speech (Gara is inspired) and everyone sees reason or if they still threaten to kill him Naruto tells them if they fight Sasuke he will fight with him and Gara backs Naruto up (they back off and see that N is right or that N, S & G r 2 much 4 them) Team Seven is back! The group in Konoha is happy! Tsunade is back as Hokage. Team Katkashi go on missions etc. Sasuke and Naruto train with one another. Team K hunts down Akatsuki etc. And Naruto eventually becomes Hokage! :D and maybe Sasuke will lead a new type of ANBU thing to protect the Leaf Village b/c he finally understands that his brother chose his path and that the Leaf Village was his home and that he will protect it the right way (not like Itachi did.)
    *I want Naruto to prove to everyone that he can save Sasuke! It's the ideal ending the series should have!

There might be more ways, but I can't think of any others... (I hope Kishimoto will go with #4...I will be heartbroken if Sasuke dies. Sasuke and Naruto are the main characters, the series will suck without Sasuke. So they shouldn't kill him and hopefully a spark will fly with Sasuke and Sakura. ) -Eileen
    [and also maybe they can make it so that sakura makes a cure or medicine to prevent the sharingan from injuring sasuke's eyes.]

Status
    Aug 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

i think he will fight with naruto on coming chapter. He will use ms to his limit and go blind but he will not die

Status
    Jan 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by kyuubi no jinchuriki View Post
    i think he will fight with naruto on coming chapter. He will use ms to his limit and go blind but he will not die
    He has EMS, he can't go blind.

Senior Member SHARINGAN_USER UCHIHA_ITACHI's Avatar
    Status
    Jun 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    In search of Luck!!

Can't wait to see Sasuke's death by Madara........!!!

Status
    May 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    NB oldies gang

Quote Originally Posted by Arlovebird View Post
    I have a few ideas of how the series will end (I'm positive it will end w/ one of these...)

1) Sasuke goes to Konoha to destroy the Leaf Village. Naruto and Sasuke fight, Sasuke tells Naruto that he always thought of Naruto as a brother etc. and dies in Naruto's arms.

2) Naruto is able to make Sasuke see sense and they fight Madara together in the war against good and evil and defeat him. Team 7 is reunited! The series continues on with them hunting down Akatsuki and so on... Later on Naruto becomes Hokage. Tsunade is still alive and well so it would be dumb if Naruto just became Hokage out of the blue. And finally Naruto becomes the strongest and most powerful Hokage known!

3) Naruto is able to make Sasuke see sense and they fight Madara, BUT Sasuke is fatally wounded and Naruto kills Madara and holds Sasuke in his arms as he dies, telling Naruto his goodbyes and that he is sorry etc.

4) Naruto is able to make Sasuke see sense and they fight Madara in the battle between good and evil, BUT Sasuke is fatally wounded and Naruto kills Madara and holds Sasuke in his arms as he nears death. Sakura comes into the picture, seeing how Sasuke is wounded and heals him. Sasuke is still not that well and is kept in the Konoha hospital. The Hokages in the other villages argue over the fact that Sasuke is still alive and should be killed. Naruto sticks up for him, gives a inspirational speech (Gara is inspired) and everyone sees reason or if they still threaten to kill him Naruto tells them if they fight Sasuke he will fight with him and Gara backs Naruto up (they back off and see that N is right or that N, S & G r 2 much 4 them) Team Seven is back! The group in Konoha is happy! Tsunade is back as Hokage. Team Katkashi go on missions etc. Sasuke and Naruto train with one another. Team K hunts down Akatsuki etc. And Naruto eventually becomes Hokage! :D and maybe Sasuke will lead a new type of ANBU thing to protect the Leaf Village b/c he finally understands that his brother chose his path and that the Leaf Village was his home and that he will protect it the right way (not like Itachi did.)
    *I want Naruto to prove to everyone that he can save Sasuke! It's the ideal ending the series should have!

There might be more ways, but I can't think of any others... (I hope Kishimoto will go with #4...I will be heartbroken if Sasuke dies. Sasuke and Naruto are the main characters, the series will suck without Sasuke. So they shouldn't kill him and hopefully a spark will fly with Sasuke and Sakura. ) -Eileen
    [and also maybe they can make it so that sakura makes a cure or medicine to prevent the sharingan from injuring sasuke's eyes.]
    Its epic
    Well, you right...it is heartbroken if Sasuke die. In fact, he wouldn't...dont worries too much..Sasuke is protected by kishi

Status
    Dec 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    Being Ironic

It would be nice seeing Sasuke excecuted for his actions

Status
    Dec 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

well, either he dies and the uchiha clan disappears, which would be sad but kinda legendary WOW......

or he lives...which i could not understand, he might have many fans or friends, but he did many unforgivable things, too many ppl couldn't forgive him.....

Status
    Oct 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

tbh i can see two possible endings and both of them with the end of sasuke uchiha's life..

1) would be what everyone is expecting, naruto vs. sasuke in the ultimate final showdown.. naruto will not want to kill sasuke but will come to the point where he has no choice as sasuke is not only on the international hit list to be killed, but has gone past the point of no return and as long as he lives, he'll be hellbent on taking down konoha and fighting anyone that hunts him down...

OR

2) sasuke will die by the hands of madara. where madara will either use him as the vessel to help summon the 10 tails which will somehow kill him/or like a jinchi- when the 10tails is somehow defeated, will end sasukes life. or madara will just kill him another way which will then end with naruto gunning for madara to finish everything, thus still giving everyone there uchiha vs. senju style battle with naruto replacing the first and overpowering madara.

all options of an ending with sasuke living, which yes i understand kishi's want of friendship and love wins over all, but there is just not explainable way of saving sasuke now unless he repents and ends up fighting with konoha and everyone else in the great war coming up AGAINST madara and with his help they win, so they forgive.. but just cant see him teaming with konoha full stop

so aye R.I.P sasuke

Last edited by Shinjitsu; 07-11-2010 at 10:13 AM.

Status
    May 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

no he wouldnt

Status
    Jul 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Arlovebird View Post

well iwish naruto show could go on forever and never end but since it must i atleast hope that we see him become hokage and then maybe later they make a naruto show called naruto: hokage adventures or something lol!! but besides that your ending ideas are pretty good i like em :]

Status
    Jun 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Chiriki View Post
    well iwish naruto show could go on forever and never end but since it must i atleast hope that we see him become hokage and then maybe later they make a naruto show called naruto: hokage adventures or something lol!! but besides that your ending ideas are pretty good i like em :]

I don't know about that. I actually hate it when a show goes on forever.

There needs to be a conclusion and it shouldn't take forever to come.

Look at Case Closed/Detective Conan. Though most episodes don't contribute to the story, there is a bigger picture and there are 718! Chapters out now.

One Piece is another of those cases...no end in sight whatsoever. 591 Chapters and counting... I have the feeling that this manga will get at least 800-1000 chapters...

I am glad, that the story of Naruto seems to be on it's way to the big conclusion. I'd like another 100 chapters and then that should be it. All loose ends will be tight up and naruto will be the new hokage. This series really deserves an epic and emotional finish and shouldn't go on forever, BECAUSE it is sooo good

Last edited by JiraiyaSensei; 07-11-2010 at 11:08 PM.

Status
    Jul 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

yes he will die but before he does he gets sakura pregnant, because whats more important to him is that the uchiha lives on. Naruto will get mad at this but love the kid as his own and when it's born naruto then will get sakura pregnant and the 2 kids will grow up as brothers each of them resembling their father.

Status
    May 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

If Kishi REALLY wants to make the Manga good, he'll kill of Naruto and let Sasuke live. To be clear, I don't like Sasuke. But that would be SUCH a sad ending if Kishi killed off Naruto and had him die protecting Sasuke or something similar. Maybe Sakura gets killed in the process or something. I'm a fan of sad endings. I think it takes a lot of guts for a writer to end their work in a sad way, so I admire it.

Status
    Aug 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

wtf apollo. i don't think that would happen. i thnk htey both will live and nru will marry hina ans sasuke will marry saku.and when they produce thier children they will become rival as their father were.naruto's children will possess byakugan and sakura chidrens will possess shairngan.wow i sounds good:D

naruto will become hokage and saskue and sakura will become supreme advisor as that two old geezers.:D

Status
    Jul 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

lol i think my theory might happen thats what i would do if i was naruto and sasuke bang the same female

Status
    May 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    NB oldies gang

Quote Originally Posted by kyuubi no jinchuriki View Post
    wtf apollo. i don't think that would happen. i thnk htey both will live and nru will marry hina ans sasuke will marry saku.and when they produce thier children they will become rival as their father were.naruto's children will possess byakugan and sakura chidrens will possess shairngan.wow i sounds good:D

naruto will become hokage and saskue and sakura will become supreme advisor as that two old geezers.:D
    Who knows....But for my opinion, Sasuke killed himself. It is ashamed that a criminal that created many crimes and bring a thread to the country can still be forgiven and can be alive. So what I think, Sasuke learn the truth...and he turns to good agn. However, due to his pride he killed himself and die in piece. Well, there such thing behind this .__.

Status
    Jun 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I predict that Sasuke is going to sacrifice himself for either Naruto or Sakura...probably Naruto when he fights Madara

Sort of like Vader did for Luke ^^ (Anakin and Sasuke are actually very similar)

Page 1 of 2 12 Last»