Page 2 of 8 « First 123456 ... Last»
Results 21 to 40 of 159
  1. #21
    Fūjin's Avatar
    Status
    Fūjin is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    8,831
    Location
    Hm..
    Wind God
     

    Re: The Warm Katon Training With Light...

    Quote Originally Posted by Light... View Post
    Tis fine .

    How would you defend if these were coming at you?
    Doton Defense Attack , Or a Maybe a Futon to blast them away and as always a Suiton
     
         

  2. #22
    Light.'s Avatar
    Status
    Light. is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    13,721
    Location
    The Tennis Court
    Just a lonely drifter...
     



    Re: The Warm Katon Training With Light...

    It would be bad to use Fuuton. The fire would overtake your fuuton attack, making it continue towards you causing damage. It would be ok to use the doton technique, creating a shield or something.

    ( Katon: Komakai Kaki ) - Fire Release: Small Fire
    Rank: D
    Type: Offense
    Range: Short
    Chakra Cost: 10
    Damage Points: 20
    Description: The user spews a small fireball.

    For this technique, i would like you to notice the range of the attack. Because the range is short, it wouldn't work if you're at mid-range from your opponent. I hope you understand this. Also, remember to look at the terrain, or it would lead to your downfall. I want you to gather your Katon chakra and you did before. I then want you to use shape manipulation making sure you make a ball shaped, object. You will finally release this fireball at your opponent.
     
         

  3. #23
    Fūjin's Avatar
    Status
    Fūjin is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    8,831
    Location
    Hm..
    Wind God
     

    Re: The Warm Katon Training With Light...

    Quote Originally Posted by Light... View Post
    It would be bad to use Fuuton. The fire would overtake your fuuton attack, making it continue towards you causing damage. It would be ok to use the doton technique, creating a shield or something.

    ( Katon: Komakai Kaki ) - Fire Release: Small Fire
    Rank: D
    Type: Offense
    Range: Short
    Chakra Cost: 10
    Damage Points: 20
    Description: The user spews a small fireball.

    For this technique, i would like you to notice the range of the attack. Because the range is short, it wouldn't work if you're at mid-range from your opponent. I hope you understand this. Also, remember to look at the terrain, or it would lead to your downfall. I want you to gather your Katon chakra and you did before. I then want you to use shape manipulation making sure you make a ball shaped, object. You will finally release this fireball at your opponent.
    * I Gather my katon chakra , I open my mouth as hot vapor comes out , i then close it back but the steam can still be seen coming through my mouth , when my katon chakra is gathered i force it to my mouth, i then begin to manipulate the chakra so it becomes a ball , I Then add a little more chakra, I Look forward and fling the fireball towards its destination since there really isnt one after the fire ball is release i yell Fire Release: Small Fire
    hehe my first technique i actually said ^_^
     
         

  4. #24
    Light.'s Avatar
    Status
    Light. is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    13,721
    Location
    The Tennis Court
    Just a lonely drifter...
     



    Re: The Warm Katon Training With Light...

    Nice

    Ok, lets say you were in a fight. How would you use this technique in a combination?
     
         

  5. #25
    Fūjin's Avatar
    Status
    Fūjin is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    8,831
    Location
    Hm..
    Wind God
     

    Re: The Warm Katon Training With Light...

    Quote Originally Posted by Light... View Post
    Nice

    Ok, lets say you were in a fight. How would you use this technique in a combination?
    Me Myself i would use shadow clones +2 and all of us use this technique at different angles. or I Would make a shadow clone and make it use a raiton technique in order to intisify the damage done by just a regular fire ball ^_^
     
         

  6. #26
    Light.'s Avatar
    Status
    Light. is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    13,721
    Location
    The Tennis Court
    Just a lonely drifter...
     



    Re: The Warm Katon Training With Light...

    Ok, that's nice. Ok, i have a few suggestions for combinations. There is a thread called Elemental combinations and so on. First off, i would immobilize my opponent, rendering him/she unable to more or things of that nature. Then i would follow up with a technique that is about B-rank, still strong enough to kill. Ok, lets continue;

    ( Katon: Kasumi Enbu no Jutsu ) - Fire Release: Mist Blaze Dance Technique
    Rank: D
    Type: Offense/Supplementary
    Range: Short
    Chakra Cost: 10
    Damage Points: N/A
    Description: After performing the necessary hand seals Snake → Ram → Monkey → Tiger, the user is able to create and blow a flammable gas from their lungs. Once it comes in contact with fire or sparks, the gas ignites into a large fireball.

    I want you to focus your katon chakra into your gullet and proform the required handseals. After you have done this, i want you to exhale this technique as a gas. This gas is visable, but highly flammable. You, may create a small fire, igniting this gas. You will end up with a huge fireball-like explosion
     
         

  7. #27
    Fūjin's Avatar
    Status
    Fūjin is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    8,831
    Location
    Hm..
    Wind God
     

    Re: The Warm Katon Training With Light...

    Quote Originally Posted by Colonello... View Post
    Ok, that's nice. Ok, i have a few suggestions for combinations. There is a thread called Elemental combinations and so on. First off, i would immobilize my opponent, rendering him/she unable to more or things of that nature. Then i would follow up with a technique that is about B-rank, still strong enough to kill. Ok, lets continue;

    ( Katon: Kasumi Enbu no Jutsu ) - Fire Release: Mist Blaze Dance Technique
    Rank: D
    Type: Offense/Supplementary
    Range: Short
    Chakra Cost: 10
    Damage Points: N/A
    Description: After performing the necessary hand seals Snake → Ram → Monkey → Tiger, the user is able to create and blow a flammable gas from their lungs. Once it comes in contact with fire or sparks, the gas ignites into a large fireball.

    I want you to focus your katon chakra into your gullet and proform the required handseals. After you have done this, i want you to exhale this technique as a gas. This gas is visable, but highly flammable. You, may create a small fire, igniting this gas. You will end up with a huge fireball-like explosion
    Haha ,a Small fire infront of me *I Inhale a deep breath , and gather my katon chakra , I Try not to gather to much so it can be kinda tammable , Pull my hands fowards i start with my 1st hand seal in my life Snake>Ram>Monkey>Tiger while doing the hand seals my katon chakra is all gathered up , I Release the flammable gas towards the small fire , A Big cloud of gas comes from my mouth , i then watch it go towards the fire, *Wooooosh ! , a Big mushroom cloud of fire explodes in front of me , *Sigh* Its getting toasty
     
         

  8. #28
    Light.'s Avatar
    Status
    Light. is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    13,721
    Location
    The Tennis Court
    Just a lonely drifter...
     



    Re: The Warm Katon Training With Light...

    , flame don't ignite. What did you do wrong i ask?

    Ohh, i see more chakra please -.-
     
         

  9. #29
    Fūjin's Avatar
    Status
    Fūjin is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    8,831
    Location
    Hm..
    Wind God
     

    Re: The Warm Katon Training With Light...

    Quote Originally Posted by Colonello... View Post
    , flame don't ignite. What did you do wrong i ask?

    Ohh, i see more chakra please -.-
    when the training field ingulfs in flames not my fault i have no suiton training o_O ,* I Gather my katon chakra once more while walking toward the fire ,10 % , 40 % , 80% , 110% Kinda to much chakra but ahh i failed last time so i should pass with this : ) ,Snake>Ram>Monkey>Tiger I Inhale a deep deep deep breath , Its about to get deadly on the training field :zonder: , My chakra going towards my mouth , * I Blow until i have no more breath , The biggest cloud i ever seen comes from my mouth * Did i do that o_o* The gas goes towards the flame , Uhm * Eh i think i should move senpai :ghehe: * I Run backwards , Tripping over a rock , Oh no , I Look back and see the gas and the flame mix , My eyes are completely red gazing into the fire , reflecting off my pupils , **Wow "
     
         

  10. #30
    Light.'s Avatar
    Status
    Light. is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    13,721
    Location
    The Tennis Court
    Just a lonely drifter...
     



    Re: The Warm Katon Training With Light...

    Better, are you hurt?
     
         

  11. #31
    Fūjin's Avatar
    Status
    Fūjin is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    8,831
    Location
    Hm..
    Wind God
     

    Re: The Warm Katon Training With Light...

    No im ok , Dont know my own strength :ghehe: I Like how your replying fast ^_^
     
         

  12. #32
    Light.'s Avatar
    Status
    Light. is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    13,721
    Location
    The Tennis Court
    Just a lonely drifter...
     



    Re: The Warm Katon Training With Light...

    , lets continue then;

    ( Katon no Jutsu ) - Fire Release Technique
    Rank: D
    Type: Offensive
    Range: Short - Mid
    Chakra cost: 10
    Damage points: 20
    Description: The user will release a small but powerful flame of fire at their opponent.


    Focus your katon chakra withing your body. After you have done that, make sure its strong enough to injure your opponent. Finally, i want you to release the chakra that you have built up into a small flame that impales your opponent
     
         

  13. #33
    Fūjin's Avatar
    Status
    Fūjin is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    8,831
    Location
    Hm..
    Wind God
     

    Re: The Warm Katon Training With Light...

    Quote Originally Posted by Colonello... View Post
    , lets continue then;

    ( Katon no Jutsu ) - Fire Release Technique
    Rank: D
    Type: Offensive
    Range: Short - Mid
    Chakra cost: 10
    Damage points: 20
    Description: The user will release a small but powerful flame of fire at their opponent.


    Focus your katon chakra withing your body. After you have done that, make sure its strong enough to injure your opponent. Finally, i want you to release the chakra that you have built up into a small flame that impales your opponent
    I Gather my katon chakra ,I Pump of the volume levels of katon chakra , after gathering katon chakra for a while ,*This should be enough . I Release the built up katon chakra so that its wild and is going to ingulf the oppnent , I Think i did that right
     
         

  14. #34
    Light.'s Avatar
    Status
    Light. is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    13,721
    Location
    The Tennis Court
    Just a lonely drifter...
     



    Re: The Warm Katon Training With Light...

    Ok, onto C-rank;

    ( Katon: Shōkasou ) - Fire Release: Small Fire Stream
    Rank: C
    Type: Offensive
    Range: Short
    Chakra Cost: 15
    Damage points: 30
    Description: The user will create a small short flame at the opponent. This flame is capable of making the target collapse due to the heat of the technique. This technique requires no handseals.

    I want you to focus your katon chakra as you did before with the fireball. Although they are similar, its a little different. Instead of a ball, make a stream the is sent towards your opponent. Because of the temp of this technique, your opponent can collapse
     
         

  15. #35
    Fūjin's Avatar
    Status
    Fūjin is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    8,831
    Location
    Hm..
    Wind God
     

    Re: The Warm Katon Training With Light...

    Quote Originally Posted by Colonello... View Post
    Ok, onto C-rank;

    ( Katon: Shōkasou ) - Fire Release: Small Fire Stream
    Rank: C
    Type: Offensive
    Range: Short
    Chakra Cost: 15
    Damage points: 30
    Description: The user will create a small short flame at the opponent. This flame is capable of making the target collapse due to the heat of the technique. This technique requires no handseals.

    I want you to focus your katon chakra as you did before with the fireball. Although they are similar, its a little different. Instead of a ball, make a stream the is sent towards your opponent. Because of the temp of this technique, your opponent can collapse
    Yes those were the longest d rank jutsus ever o_o , I Gather my katon chakra *Takes off jacket* , Up,Up,Up my chakra goes ,I Make my mouth into the whistle position as if im about to whistle ^_^" i then release my katon chakra through my mouth forming a small flame , as the flame appears , I Add more and more chakra intensifiying the heat of the flame , Sweat starts to come down my forhead from the flame thats not even pointed towards me , just a little more chakra should do it . *Umf , ....
     
         

  16. #36
    Light.'s Avatar
    Status
    Light. is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    13,721
    Location
    The Tennis Court
    Just a lonely drifter...
     



    Re: The Warm Katon Training With Light...

    Next;

    ( Katon: Gōkakyū no Jutsu ) - Fire Release: Great Fireball Technique
    Rank: C
    Type: Offense
    Range: Short
    Chakra Cost: 15
    Damage Points: 30
    Description: After performing the necessary hand seals Snake → Ram → Monkey → Boar → Horse → Tiger, a ninja inhales air, and utilizing a large amount of fire chakra, spews a large fireball from their mouth after blowing through a ring made by the thumb and index finger of the user, incinerating everything in range. The fireball ignites externally.

    This is the fireball technique Gennin Sasuke always uses. I want you to perform the required handseals and focus your katon chakra into your stomach. After you have done that, inhale, while bringing up the flame. I then want you to create a ring, by joining your thumb and index finger. Finally, blow the flame through that hole, using shape manipulation, to change the flame into a large fire ball. This fireball then gradually gets larger as it continues on.
     
         

  17. #37
    Fūjin's Avatar
    Status
    Fūjin is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    8,831
    Location
    Hm..
    Wind God
     

    Re: The Warm Katon Training With Light...

    Quote Originally Posted by Colonello... View Post
    Next;

    ( Katon: Gōkakyū no Jutsu ) - Fire Release: Great Fireball Technique
    Rank: C
    Type: Offense
    Range: Short
    Chakra Cost: 15
    Damage Points: 30
    Description: After performing the necessary hand seals Snake → Ram → Monkey → Boar → Horse → Tiger, a ninja inhales air, and utilizing a large amount of fire chakra, spews a large fireball from their mouth after blowing through a ring made by the thumb and index finger of the user, incinerating everything in range. The fireball ignites externally.

    This is the fireball technique Gennin Sasuke always uses. I want you to perform the required handseals and focus your katon chakra into your stomach. After you have done that, inhale, while bringing up the flame. I then want you to create a ring, by joining your thumb and index finger. Finally, blow the flame through that hole, using shape manipulation, to change the flame into a large fire ball. This fireball then gradually gets larger as it continues on.
    Ok I Snake>Ram>Monkey>Boar>Horse>Tiger , I Gather my katon chakra from my stomach, I Inhale Some air , then proceed with the rest of the jutsu, i bring up my katon chakra , I Then get my fingers ready for the jutsu ,* Connecting my thumb and index finger ,I Then blow my katon chakra through the hole that i created with my finger , I then manipulate my katon chakra so tht the regular flames turn to into a Fireball , I Then put my fingers down and watch the fireball go
     
         

  18. #38
    Light.'s Avatar
    Status
    Light. is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    13,721
    Location
    The Tennis Court
    Just a lonely drifter...
     



    Re: The Warm Katon Training With Light...

    Good next;

    ( Katon: Kimuchi Amura ) - Fire Release: Wall of Flames
    Rank: C
    Type: Supplementary/Defence
    Range: Short
    Chakra cost: 15
    Damage Points: 30
    Description: The user first throws out a lighter that has an open flame.The user the turns the flame into a wall of fire used for protection or to burn small objects thrown towards him. This jutsu can be used with Hurricane Fist to create a combo jutsu.

    *Gives you a lighter*

    I want you to throw this opened lighter on the floor, allowing a small flame to ignite. After the flame has ignited, i want you to concentrate on the flame and begin to make it rise. I want you to make sure this flame is strong enough and high enough to block attacks that would attack you directly. You should inject more chakra into the flame, making it rise into a wall that can protect against projectiles and such. If you already learned 'Hurricane fists' it would work well to power this technique.
     
         

  19. #39
    Fūjin's Avatar
    Status
    Fūjin is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    8,831
    Location
    Hm..
    Wind God
     

    Re: The Warm Katon Training With Light...

    Quote Originally Posted by Colonello... View Post
    Good next;

    ( Katon: Kimuchi Amura ) - Fire Release: Wall of Flames
    Rank: C
    Type: Supplementary/Defence
    Range: Short
    Chakra cost: 15
    Damage Points: 30
    Description: The user first throws out a lighter that has an open flame.The user the turns the flame into a wall of fire used for protection or to burn small objects thrown towards him. This jutsu can be used with Hurricane Fist to create a combo jutsu.

    *Gives you a lighter*

    I want you to throw this opened lighter on the floor, allowing a small flame to ignite. After the flame has ignited, i want you to concentrate on the flame and begin to make it rise. I want you to make sure this flame is strong enough and high enough to block attacks that would attack you directly. You should inject more chakra into the flame, making it rise into a wall that can protect against projectiles and such. If you already learned 'Hurricane fists' it would work well to power this technique.
    *Throws lighter on the floor*Staring at the flames , I Then Reach my hands fowards releasing my katon chakra through my hands , I Release more and more chakra into the flame as it gets bigger and bigger , I Then stop the chakra flow to the lighter and store my chakra for a big bang or when the threat* is close enough to block ,, I Then release all my surging stored chakra making a gigantic flame , i then continue the chakra flow in order for it to block further more projectiles thrown at me.
     
         

  20. #40
    Light.'s Avatar
    Status
    Light. is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    13,721
    Location
    The Tennis Court
    Just a lonely drifter...
     



    Re: The Warm Katon Training With Light...

    ( Katon: Hibashiri ) - Fire Release: Running Fire
    Rank: C
    Type: Attack
    Range: Short-Mid
    Chakra Cost: 15
    Damage Points: 30
    Description: After performing the Tiger hand seal by utilizing their fire chakra, the user will create a stream of fire that can be manipulated into several forms (rings of fire that runs on the ground or a circle of fire flying through the air) before striking the target. It can also be used in combination with a suitable wind technique to release a massive inferno.

    Focus your chakra and perform the required handseal, creating a stream of fire that spreads through the grass and can be used in multiple ways. You can create a ring of fire around your opponent, or a circle of fire through the air.
     
         

Page 2 of 8 « First 123456 ... Last»

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •