Page 2 of 2 « First 12
    Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: Kurama is only using half its power.?.?.?

Quote Originally Posted by spatha View Post
    common sense would dictate that either one of two things happened. 1. he sealed half its power and over time kurama regained full power and naruto is currently being fed that now, and the whole "sealing half the ckara" was a loose explanation of how the 9tails could successfully be sealed in a less than hours old baby. 2. being that by sealing half its chakra, the part of kurama sealed in naruto is permanently capped at half its original power (original being pre sealing). Anything other than those two options (namingly naruto randomly getting a massive power boost from it) to me seems to be a cop out for kishi once again hyping the enemy to the extent of having to pull a new power out his ass to let the good guys catch up. A good example being him making kabuto impossibly strong so he magically made itachis izanami the perfect genjutsu effect to stop him.
    I would agree with the first part, over time kurama regenerated the rest of his power, i mean its been like 15 years.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Without a doubt, Kurama's powers were cut (even halved) by this split. I have no proof, other than plot-no-jutsu. Why would Kishi have the 4th Hokage split the chakra, if it could just regenerate, and have that fact mentioned over and over in different parts and by different people (Minato to Naruto, Geratora to Jiraya, Geratora to chief toad, Kushina to Naruto, etc.)? Because that missing half will play a part in the story - someone will try to summon the Reaper in order to reclaim that chakra - either the bad guys, trying to get it to stand up to Naruto, or good guys, sacrificing themselves to restore it to its owner, to ensure a win.
    It would be an interesting plot twist if someone else (most likely Sasuke, who can suppress 9T chakra, as we have seen in the past), would take control of it and then fight Naruto and Kurama - good 9T against bad 9T...

Status
    Dec 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Ero sennin jiraiya View Post
    The point i was making here is whats the difference between sealing it in a 10-12 year old girl or a baby naruto. Either way its a huge monster that is way bigger than them proportionately so the size of the person getting the bijuu sealed in them shouldn't make a huge difference.

It makes more sense if you read my other posts as well.
    another thing i might add, if i recall correctly was that minato was not trying to seal kurama within naruto since the entire ordeal was keeping him within kushina during the birthing process but once he escaped minato then had no choice but to find a way to seal him. The kyuubi had too much chakra for him to seal with his own soul using the reaper death seal so i believe that was the actual WHY of the matter. He took as much of the kyuubi chakra as he could for the sealing and what was left was sealed into naruto so that a weaker (yet still violently powerful) ninetails wouldn't still be rampaging through konoha. Looking back on it, sealing it in naruto at all was merely a way to keep what portion of kurama that couldnt be permanently sealed from escaping as a solid entity again.

Status
    Nov 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Kurama is at full power.......he has as much Yang chakra now as he had Yin+Yang before he was sealed........Chakra can be replenished but he had only yang when he was sealed.....doubt he "created" yin chakra......it wud also explain km altering mokuton and naruto's km being different than bee.....saying that kurama has only half power doesn't explain the tbb he made equal to 5 bijuus and the whole lot of stuff naruto and kurama have been doing since then.

Status
    Jan 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    The databooks are trash

Quote Originally Posted by slim420 View Post
    My question and statement at the same time, is Kurama using only half its power?

The 4th states that He seals half the power of Kurama, and doesn't want it to be revive without a Jinchiriku...

So does he seal half on it to Naruto so when it does revive, it revives on him since he has half its power its only natural that it would revive there, I suppose...

Thats where he states that half of the fox's power is permanently seal along with the 4th in the DRS, and the other half is seal with naruto... Now that im at this point of the explanation, could the 4th somehow be revive when Kurama is revive somehow attaching himself to the fox...

And whats those sign he drew on his eyes like a tear, he puts his arm by his eyes then on the next scenes it shows like some seals or something...

So is Naruto at full power yet? or what do you guys think...
    I'm not at all sure Kurama is at "half strength". Yin and Yang don't necessarily represent 50% of your power evenly split for one thing. For another, Minato identifies the difficulty with sealing the 9 Tails as being it is too "conceptually" big to seal, so by splitting it he is taking away half the conceptual nature of the 9 tails, but isn't necessarily removing half its power... it may be that the 9 Tails regains full power, but has lost a part of itself (whatever that means), which would explain why it has a different Biju transformation to Killer Bee. After all, what's half of infinity? Still infinity. These are creatures who, if you kill them, simply return. As such, maybe what Minato sealed was just one aspect of the 9 Tails, and after being killed/released the 9 tails would grow back to full power. After all, if it's so easy to seal the beasts permanently, it probably would have been done by now by 2 ninja sacrificing themselves (one can seal the yin half, the other the yang half). It doesn't seem to work that way though... you just can't completely seal the tailed beasts away, as they are immortal.

Status
    Nov 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

This is a tuff one beside jiraiya nobody maid any reference to yin or yang part of kurama the only thing said was that the fox was too for someone to carry and that why he split kurama into 2. Kurama himself acts like nothing happened.

Status
    Nov 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by slim420 View Post
    My question and statement at the same time, is Kurama using only half its power?

The 4th states that He seals half the power of Kurama, and doesn't want it to be revive without a Jinchiriku...

So does he seal half on it to Naruto so when it does revive, it revives on him since he has half its power its only natural that it would revive there, I suppose...

Thats where he states that half of the fox's power is permanently seal along with the 4th in the DRS, and the other half is seal with naruto... Now that im at this point of the explanation, could the 4th somehow be revive when Kurama is revive somehow attaching himself to the fox...

And whats those sign he drew on his eyes like a tear, he puts his arm by his eyes then on the next scenes it shows like some seals or something...

So is Naruto at full power yet? or what do you guys think...

Yeah, which raises the queston, if Madara could utterly dominate a full power karuma, how is he not controlling the half-powered karuma's chakra? Sasuke did it in the earliest parts of the manga, so I don't see why Madara isn't.

Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Kurama is only using half it's power, but he has Naruto there making up for it to a certain extent.

Status
    Jan 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    Into anime

Kurama's using half of his chakra. It can't regenerate that other half because it was sealed away FOREVER guys! Know the facts right!

Status
    Mar 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thinking

Haven you figured out? Naruto is now the second haft of Kurama's power.

Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Takin it easy

minato clearly says he will PERMANTELY seal half of kuramas charka....which means yes kurama is only half strength. It is like oros arms, he simply cannot use it.But as kurama, and all other chakra users, need to mold chakrawith both energies, kurama has a tad of yin left. He cant regen it, but he has just enough to add to his physical energy, to make chakra.

Status
    Mar 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thinking

Quote Originally Posted by cptenn94 View Post
    minato clearly says he will PERMANTELY seal half of kuramas charka....which means yes kurama is only half strength. It is like oros arms, he simply cannot use it.But as kurama, and all other chakra users, need to mold chakrawith both energies, kurama has a tad of yin left. He cant regen it, but he has just enough to add to his physical energy, to make chakra.
    Orochimaru regain the use of His arms and jutsus by changing bodies.

Page 2 of 2 « First 12