Page 1 of 13 1234511 ... Last»
Results 1 to 25 of 322
  1. 01-01-2013 03:09 AM
    This post has been down-ranked. Click "View Post" to view it.

  2. #2
    Banned
    Status
    Salad is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Drinking Tea.
    Posts
    6,248
    Post Thanks / Like
    The Will of Jimmy Saville has
    been bestowed upon me. Do not
    fret, mortals. I shall not
    disappoint.
     



    Re: Naruto cant be faster than the Raikage.....

    Quote Originally Posted by Mrmojo8484 View Post
    Its logically impossible and ill explain why.

    First of all,we all know the best ability to read moves lies within the sharingan. A not only did he state it on multiple occasions but we cleary saw how he ran circles against sasuke. We also know that A's lightning armor increases his reflex synapsis so much, he was able to see and dodge amateratsu, an instantaneous attack. Now with that in mind, this could only mean one of 2 things:

    1.KM mode has to enhance narutos reflexes and visual perception to that of a level even greater that the mangekyo sharingan. Now i know A>B>C logic doesnt work well,but this case is an exception. While i believe naruto has the speed to dodge it, I dont think he has the perceptive abilites or reflexes to see it coming.

    2.Plot hole.

    The 4th is an exception because it was stated that he had top tier reflexes....he also had a T/S jutsu which we know beats any speed jutsu.
    He is much faster than Raikage. That's fact.
     
         

  3. #3
    ありがとう Fanta's Avatar
    Status
    Fanta is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    7,161
    Post Thanks / Like
    Happily married to
    thatsAslap7. XD
     

    Re: Naruto cant be faster than the Raikage.....

    He dodged Raikages fastest punch

    /thread
     
         

  4. #4
    Senior Member
    Status
    Kages is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    16,511
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto cant be faster than the Raikage.....

    Maybe.
     
         

  5. #5
    RikerSalad's Avatar
    Status
    RikerSalad is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Annie's panties
    Posts
    28,735
    Post Thanks / Like
    #unbanannie #turntup
    #turndown4what #unbanbae
    #unbancruciatus
    #sheaintevendonothin
     

    Re: Naruto cant be faster than the Raikage.....

    Well, he dodged the Raikage and the Raikage even admitted to him being faster, so you're wrong. It's not a plot hole.
     
         

  6. #6
    Member Sovereignx72's Avatar
    Status
    Sovereignx72 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Dream World
    Posts
    85
    Post Thanks / Like
    The answer is obviously
    death...
     

    Re: Naruto cant be faster than the Raikage.....

    Yeah it is stated that Naruto is faster than. He even surpassed minato in speed.
     
         

  7. #7
    Orbital 7 Orbital's Avatar
    Status
    Orbital is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    The new world
    Posts
    13,724
    Post Thanks / Like
    My salsa makes all the pretty
    girls wanna dance and take off
    their underpants :)
     



    Re: Naruto cant be faster than the Raikage.....

    He dodged raikage's fastest punch something none could do except minato with the FTG naruto did it in KCM mode and bijuu mode is faster *sigh*
     
         

  8. #8
    Member Shogi's Avatar
    Status
    Shogi is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    769
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto cant be faster than the Raikage.....

    Amaterasu isn't as instantaneous as people like to believe ._. even gaara was able to block it with ease, km naruto was able to dodge A's fastest punch, pretty much sums it all up.
     
         

  9. #9
    Academy Student Jamessp's Avatar
    Status
    Jamessp is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    1
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto cant be faster than the Raikage.....

    Naruto can make solid clones, control and sumon the kyubi, and pull new rasengan out his ass like theres no tommorrow. Being faster than raikage aint shit to him
     
         

  10. #10
    第五の生まれ Draphsin's Avatar
    Status
    Draphsin is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    11,555
    Post Thanks / Like
    O..bi...to..?
     

    Re: Naruto cant be faster than the Raikage.....

    Naruto is faster due to KCM mode dodging raikage, so BM mode is logically faster. However, he is not faster than minato and thats a fact
     
         

  11. #11
    RikerSalad's Avatar
    Status
    RikerSalad is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Annie's panties
    Posts
    28,735
    Post Thanks / Like
    #unbanannie #turntup
    #turndown4what #unbanbae
    #unbancruciatus
    #sheaintevendonothin
     

    Re: Naruto cant be faster than the Raikage.....

    Quote Originally Posted by Shogi View Post
    Amaterasu isn't as instantaneous as people like to believe ._. even gaara was able to block it with ease, km naruto was able to dodge A's fastest punch, pretty much sums it all up.
    Actually, Sasuke shot Amaterasu directly at Gaara's sand to defend from Gaara's attack with sand, but you're right about it not being instantaneous.
     
         

  12. #12
    Senior Member Mrmojo8484's Avatar
    Status
    Mrmojo8484 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    1,036
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto cant be faster than the Raikage.....

    Quote Originally Posted by NagatoManiac View Post
    He is much faster than Raikage. That's fact.
    That fact is garbage without solid proof. Again, answer this.....how was Sasukes eyes, MS mind you, not able to keep up but yet Naruto can dodge it?
     
         

  13. #13
    ありがとう Fanta's Avatar
    Status
    Fanta is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    7,161
    Post Thanks / Like
    Happily married to
    thatsAslap7. XD
     

    Re: Naruto cant be faster than the Raikage.....

    Quote Originally Posted by Mrmojo8484 View Post
    That fact is garbage without solid proof. Again, answer this.....how was Sasukes eyes, MS mind you, not able to keep up but yet Naruto can dodge it?
    because Naruto is fast.. and he has already dodged it...

    even Kakashi stated his MS couldn't keep up with Lee in the Chunin exams
     
         
    Last edited by Fanta; 01-01-2013 at 03:20 AM.

  14. #14
    Senior Member Mrmojo8484's Avatar
    Status
    Mrmojo8484 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    1,036
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto cant be faster than the Raikage.....

    Quote Originally Posted by Draphsin View Post
    Naruto is faster due to KCM mode dodging raikage, so BM mode is logically faster. However, he is not faster than minato and thats a fact
    Even still, with MS Sasuke couldnt keep up with the Raikage....so how does Naruto see his punch coming to dodge it?
     
         

  15. #15
    Banned
    Status
    Scrafty is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Amegakure
    Posts
    2,874
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto cant be faster than the Raikage.....

    Yes, yes he is. Naruto's the Fastest Ninja alive as of now. He's probably the "Orange Flash" now.
    We don't need a reminder of who's the fastest. /Thread.
    He isn't much faster than Raikage, but he's still the fastest Ninja alive.
     
         

  16. #16
    The word is Pretentious. Naruto N Uzumaki's Avatar
    Status
    Naruto N Uzumaki is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    700
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto cant be faster than the Raikage.....

    Didn't read.

    The title is wrong, the thread is most definitely wrong.
     
         

  17. #17
    Senior Member Mrmojo8484's Avatar
    Status
    Mrmojo8484 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    1,036
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto cant be faster than the Raikage.....

    Quote Originally Posted by nath0man View Post
    because Naruto is fast..

    even Kakashi stated his MS couldn't keep up with Lee in the Chunin exams
    When did he say this and what did he say exactly? If i remember correctly all kakashi said was"wow,hes fast".

    Also,you should compare kakashis one sharingan to a true blooded uchiha who has 2.
     
         

  18. #18
    ありがとう Fanta's Avatar
    Status
    Fanta is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    7,161
    Post Thanks / Like
    Happily married to
    thatsAslap7. XD
     

    Re: Naruto cant be faster than the Raikage.....

    Quote Originally Posted by Mrmojo8484 View Post
    When did he say this and what did he say exactly? If i remember correctly all kakashi said was"wow,hes fast".

    Also,you should compare kakashis one sharingan to a true blooded uchiha who has 2.
    Why are you arguing about Naruto dodging Raikages punch when he has already done it?
     
         

  19. #19
    Senior Member Mrmojo8484's Avatar
    Status
    Mrmojo8484 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    1,036
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto cant be faster than the Raikage.....

    Quote Originally Posted by Scrafty View Post
    Yes, yes he is. Naruto's the Fastest Ninja alive as of now. He's probably the "Orange Flash" now.
    We don't need a reminder of who's the fastest. /Thread.
    He isn't much faster than Raikage, but he's still the fastest Ninja alive.
    Funny how eveyone is posting in the thread but still isnt explaining to me how Naruto saw A's punch coming. Either his visual perception is better that the sharingan or its a plot hole.
     
         

  20. #20
    Senior Member Mrmojo8484's Avatar
    Status
    Mrmojo8484 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    1,036
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto cant be faster than the Raikage.....

    Quote Originally Posted by nath0man View Post
    Why are you arguing about Naruto dodging Raikages punch when he has already done it?
    Obviously....because it shouldnt have happened.
     
         

  21. #21
    ありがとう Fanta's Avatar
    Status
    Fanta is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    7,161
    Post Thanks / Like
    Happily married to
    thatsAslap7. XD
     

    Re: Naruto cant be faster than the Raikage.....

    Quote Originally Posted by Mrmojo8484 View Post
    Obviously....because it shouldnt have happened.
    wtf?

    Kishi made it happen so he is showing us that Naruto is faster...

    /case closed, goodbye
     
         

  22. #22
    第五の生まれ Draphsin's Avatar
    Status
    Draphsin is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    11,555
    Post Thanks / Like
    O..bi...to..?
     

    Re: Naruto cant be faster than the Raikage.....

    Quote Originally Posted by Mrmojo8484 View Post
    Even still, with MS Sasuke couldnt keep up with the Raikage....so how does Naruto see his punch coming to dodge it?
    He has incredible reflex speed...fact is he dodged A's fastest punch as ppl have stated. Hes probably just a few milliseconds faster (in KCM), which is obviously all he needs to dodge. Oh i also wanna mention naruto deflected 6 bijuu bombs at point blank range in BM and theres no way raikage can match a feat like that
     
         

  23. #23
    Senior Member Mrmojo8484's Avatar
    Status
    Mrmojo8484 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    1,036
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto cant be faster than the Raikage.....

    Quote Originally Posted by Draphsin View Post
    He has incredible reflex speed...fact is he dodged A's fastest punch as ppl have stated. Hes probably just a few milliseconds faster (in KCM), which is obviously all he needs to dodge. Oh i also wanna mention naruto deflected 6 bijuu bombs at point blank range in BM and theres no way raikage can match a feat like that
    False. We dont know the extent of his lightning armor.
     
         

  24. #24
    Senior Member Mrmojo8484's Avatar
    Status
    Mrmojo8484 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    1,036
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto cant be faster than the Raikage.....

    Quote Originally Posted by nath0man View Post
    wtf?

    Kishi made it happen so he is showing us that Naruto is faster...

    /case closed, goodbye
    Again....How did Naruto see his punch coming?

    /case opened, hi
     
         

  25. #25
    ありがとう Fanta's Avatar
    Status
    Fanta is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    7,161
    Post Thanks / Like
    Happily married to
    thatsAslap7. XD
     

    Re: Naruto cant be faster than the Raikage.....

    Quote Originally Posted by Mrmojo8484 View Post
    Again....How did Naruto see his punch coming?

    /case opened, hi
    It's called reaction speed..
     
         

Page 1 of 13 1234511 ... Last»

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •