Results 1 to 9 of 9
  1. #1
    Member True Power Incarnate 2012's Avatar
    Status
    True Power Incarnate 2012 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    290
    This user has no status.
     

    Will toroi and the edo kages be in the nsuns3 game

    Afterall they were in today's episode so i don't see why not.
     
         

  2. #2
    Senior Member Cfighter's Avatar
    Status
    Cfighter is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    3,358
    GO BUY SOME SOUP!
     

    Re: Will toroi and the edo kages be in the nsuns3 game

    Yes, they have already been confirmed because Bijuu Mode Naruto was just confirmed in a scan. So everything and everyone before Bijuu Mode (and hopefully more content after that) will be in the game.
     
         

  3. #3
    Mastermiиd Supreme x Uchiha's Avatar
    Status
    Supreme x Uchiha is offline
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    4,216
    Location
    New York
    The real MVP..
     

    Re: Will toroi and the edo kages be in the nsuns3 game

    They should be.. but the way CC2 f*cks shit up at the end of a game's development has me on the fence.
     
         

  4. #4
    GOD SLAYER Uchiha Kisuke's Avatar
    Status
    Uchiha Kisuke is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    799
    Location
    Cloud 9
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Will toroi and the edo kages be in the nsuns3 game

    Who`s Toroi???
     
         

  5. #5
    Member True Power Incarnate 2012's Avatar
    Status
    True Power Incarnate 2012 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    290
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Will toroi and the edo kages be in the nsuns3 game

    Quote Originally Posted by Uchiha Kisuke View Post
    Who`s Toroi???
    He's the first edo naruto defeats,you know.....the guy who uses magnetism release with shuriken.
     
         

  6. #6
    Member True Power Incarnate 2012's Avatar
    Status
    True Power Incarnate 2012 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    290
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Will toroi and the edo kages be in the nsuns3 game

    I doubt that the game will go far into the war,but if it does i hope it means it's gonna follow the manga storyline that way we'd get edo itachi,edo nagato,edo madara,bijuu mode naruto,war obito and ems sasuke but seriously.....the reason i doubt the game will go far is because the jinchuriki's don't look like edo's,they look how they looked before they died.
     
         

  7. #7
    Senior Member Cfighter's Avatar
    Status
    Cfighter is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    3,358
    GO BUY SOME SOUP!
     

    Re: Will toroi and the edo kages be in the nsuns3 game

    Quote Originally Posted by True Power Incarnate 2012 View Post
    I doubt that the game will go far into the war,but if it does i hope it means it's gonna follow the manga storyline that way we'd get edo itachi,edo nagato,edo madara,bijuu mode naruto,war obito and ems sasuke but seriously.....the reason i doubt the game will go far is because the jinchuriki's don't look like edo's,they look how they looked before they died.
    CC2 said in a more recent interview (recent as in before the Jinchuriki trailer) that they would be using the manga as their base for the story mode. Like I said, there is a scan of Bijuu Mode Naruto out. See for yourself.


    That right there confirms in its own rights that the game will in fact go that far into the war arc. So yes, the kage are definetly in there. Im not sure about your magnet guy though, he was given JUST enough screen time to give a moveset too, and the game does feature over 80 characters (none part 1 that we know off), so it definetely is possible.
     
         

  8. #8
    Member True Power Incarnate 2012's Avatar
    Status
    True Power Incarnate 2012 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    290
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Will toroi and the edo kages be in the nsuns3 game

    Quote Originally Posted by Cfighter View Post
    CC2 said in a more recent interview (recent as in before the Jinchuriki trailer) that they would be using the manga as their base for the story mode. Like I said, there is a scan of Bijuu Mode Naruto out. See for yourself.


    That right there confirms in its own rights that the game will in fact go that far into the war arc. So yes, the kage are definetly in there. Im not sure about your magnet guy though, he was given JUST enough screen time to give a moveset too, and the game does feature over 80 characters (none part 1 that we know off), so it definetely is possible.
    I don't mean to be rude but can you please give me a link to that interview cause i've read most of the interviews and in those interviews it says nothing about following the manga storyline.
     
         

  9. #9
    Senior Member Cfighter's Avatar
    Status
    Cfighter is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    3,358
    GO BUY SOME SOUP!
     

    Re: Will toroi and the edo kages be in the nsuns3 game

    Quote Originally Posted by True Power Incarnate 2012 View Post
    I don't mean to be rude but can you please give me a link to that interview cause i've read most of the interviews and in those interviews it says nothing about following the manga storyline.
    Its not the interview bro, its the scan for Bijuu Mode Naruto. Just open the spoiler tag, it absolutely tells you something about the story line.

    Edit: Ohhhh, sorry I misread that yeah I'll try and find it for you
     
         
    Last edited by Cfighter; 01-18-2013 at 06:00 AM.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •