Hard

Re: Bored

Damn you B I was gonna. Sorry for spam.

Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    TrollKing

As Gin comes into the battlefield, Aizen smirks.

I knew you would come eventually. Lets begin, Gin.

While Aizen was speaking to you, he was sending wind chakra into the sky to create clouds for preparation. As soon as he finished his dialogue he placed his right on the hilt of kyouka suigetsu and slowly unsheathes it. As it was fully unsheathe he takes a lower handed guard, gripping his blade tight.

As soon as the stance is assumed, Aizen creates a blast of wind underneath Gin with enough power to send a summoning create flying, launching him into the air with small cuts on him and ripping up his arrancar clothes. His back facing the ground

(Fūton: Boufuu oonami no Jutsu ) - Wind Release: Gale Surge Technique
    Type: Offensive
    Range: Short - Mid
    Chakra cost: 20
    Damage points: 40
    Description: The user will create a large surge of wind that is capable of pushing a target back and dealing some small cuts to them. The wind technique is also strong enough to push back a large summoning creature.

I then use the wind chakra from earlier to summon a tornado from the clouds. After your launched into the air, the tornado comes downwards as a powerful whirlwind of cutting wind that throws you around like a child's play thing cutting you up even more.

(Fūton: Tatsuno Ooshigoto) - Wind Style: Severing Pressure
    Type:Attack
    Range:Short-Mid
    Chakra Cost:30
    Damage Points:60
    Description: The user sends wind into the sky to darken the clouds and make the environment stormy. These clouds will create a cutting tornado that comes down as a F-5 tornado with slicing wind.

Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    King of the North

Quote Originally Posted by Gaara View Post
    As Gin comes into the battlefield, Aizen smirks.

I knew you would come eventually. Lets begin, Gin.

While Aizen was speaking to you, he was sending wind chakra into the sky to create clouds for preparation. As soon as he finished his dialogue he placed his right on the hilt of kyouka suigetsu and slowly unsheathes it. As it was fully unsheathe he takes a lower handed guard, gripping his blade tight.

As soon as the stance is assumed, Aizen creates a blast of wind underneath Gin with enough power to send a summoning create flying, launching him into the air with small cuts on him and ripping up his arrancar clothes. His back facing the ground

(Fūton: Boufuu oonami no Jutsu ) - Wind Release: Gale Surge Technique
    Description: The user will create a large surge of wind that is capable of pushing a target back and dealing some small cuts to them. The wind technique is also strong enough to push back a large summoning creature.

I then use the wind chakra from earlier to summon a tornado from the clouds. After your launched into the air, the tornado comes downwards as a powerful whirlwind of cutting wind that throws you around like a child's play thing cutting you up even more.

(Fūton: Tatsuno Ooshigoto) - Wind Style: Severing Pressure
    Type:Attack
    Range:Short-Mid
    Damage Points:60
    Description: The user sends wind into the sky to darken the clouds and make the environment stormy. These clouds will create a cutting tornado that comes down as a F-5 tornado with slicing wind.
    Don't forget the pm
    -------------------------

Gin sees clouds starting to form above him

Planning something ehh, Aizen-sama

Then all of sudden, gin is pushed into the air, getting cut by the wind, but still aware of the situation, he looks up to see the clouds swirling and forming a tornado, Gin then focuses his fire chakra into his arm, and swing creating a wall of flames defending me. After creating the wall, I continue swinging and spinning and take out two kunais and throw them in one fluid motion sending them towards you, aimed at your head and balls <_<.

( Katon: Honoo no Heki ) Fire Release: Flame Wall
    Description: The user kneads fire chakra into their forearm and then by swinging their arm in a wave motion they release the fire chakra creating a line of fire that spreads out infront of the user acting as a defensive wall.

(why is this technique offensive) >__<

After landing on the ground, Gin takes out Shinso and swings shinso to release a gust of wind towards you.

(Fūton: Senmōfū) - Wind Release: Rotating Ferocious Wind
    Description: The user concentrates wind chakra into their sword/s and releases the chakra by slashing down infront of them to create a large gust of wind

Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    TrollKing

Quote Originally Posted by Better View Post
    Don't forget the pm
    -------------------------

Gin sees clouds starting to form above him

Planning something ehh, Aizen-sama

Then all of sudden, gin is pushed into the air, getting cut by the wind, but still aware of the situation, he looks up to see the clouds swirling and forming a tornado, Gin then focuses his fire chakra into his arm, and swing creating a wall of flames defending me. After creating the wall, I continue swinging and spinning and take out two kunais and throw them in one fluid motion sending them towards you, aimed at your head and balls <_<.

( Katon: Honoo no Heki ) Fire Release: Flame Wall
    Description: The user kneads fire chakra into their forearm and then by swinging their arm in a wave motion they release the fire chakra creating a line of fire that spreads out infront of the user acting as a defensive wall.

(why is this technique offensive) >__<

After landing on the ground, Gin takes out Shinso and swings shinso to release a gust of wind towards you.

(Fūton: Senmōfū) - Wind Release: Rotating Ferocious Wind
    Description: The user concentrates wind chakra into their sword/s and releases the chakra by slashing down infront of them to create a large gust of wind
    Plan? This is nothing more than a child's game, Gin. And you played right into my trap...

As you spin to swing your forearm to release the fire wall, Aizen strings together two hand-seals in order to cause the tornado to expand, becoming bigger and stronger. The wind tornado now S-rank in power easily overcomes the firewall and then in turn gains power from the fire and becomes a Fire/Wind tornado that slams you into the ground and incinerates you. Since your spinning you should have no idea whats going(if you spin around, your sight would become blurry when spinning)

(Fuuton: kaze kakujuu) - Wind style: Wind expansion
    Type: Attack/Defence
    Range: Short - long
    Damage Points: + 25
    Description: After releasing a wind jutsu the user will perform 2 handseals as they release there chakra into the wind jutsu. In doing so, the user will increase the power and size of the wind jutsu boosting any wind jutsu by 25 damage points. By the increase in chakra the wind gains more power as it increases the power of the wind blast aswell as the size by expanding the wind currents.

Note: Can only use used on wind the user or the users summon has created
    Note: Can only be used once one each wind jutsu creates
    Note: can only be used 3 times

Aizen then places his hands in his pockets and begins walking in your direction, however when he first starts walking, he shifts a little by one and a half footsteps to the left in order to 'miss' the kunai by a hair.

Goodness Gracious...

Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ten Yasha

*Kills you both with a wooden stick*

Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    TrollKing

Quote Originally Posted by Lokí View Post
    *Kills you both with a wooden stick*
    -Is invisible-

Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ten Yasha

-Is invisible-
    -Doesn't care, you still die- Anyway, im next against who ever wins.

Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    King of the North

Plan? This is nothing more than a child's game, Gin. And you played right into my trap...

As you spin to swing your forearm to release the fire wall, Aizen strings together two hand-seals in order to cause the tornado to expand, becoming bigger and stronger. The wind tornado now S-rank in power easily overcomes the firewall and then in turn gains power from the fire and becomes a Fire/Wind tornado that slams you into the ground and incinerates you. Since your spinning you should have no idea whats going(if you spin around, your sight would become blurry when spinning)

(Fuuton: kaze kakujuu) - Wind style: Wind expansion
    Type: Attack/Defence
    Range: Short - long
    Damage Points: + 25
    Description: After releasing a wind jutsu the user will perform 2 handseals as they release there chakra into the wind jutsu. In doing so, the user will increase the power and size of the wind jutsu boosting any wind jutsu by 25 damage points. By the increase in chakra the wind gains more power as it increases the power of the wind blast aswell as the size by expanding the wind currents.

Note: Can only use used on wind the user or the users summon has created
    Note: Can only be used once one each wind jutsu creates
    Note: can only be used 3 times

Aizen then places his hands in his pockets and begins walking in your direction, however when he first starts walking, he shifts a little by one and a half footsteps to the left in order to 'miss' the kunai by a hair.

Goodness Gracious...
    as i make the fire, see the tornado get huge and take my fire and swallow it, quickly Gin makes a torrent of water, instantaneously creating a barricade.

( Suiton: Suijinchū ) - Water Release: Water Encampment Pillar
    Type: Defence
    Chakra cost: 40
    Damage points: N/A
    Description: A defensive technique where chakra kneaded inside the body is converted into water, and then expelled from the mouth in a dense torrent, effectively creating a near instantaneous barricade that can be used to intercept incoming attacks.

Gin then looks at Aizen, (btw if i had continued with the kunai, the one aimed for nuts would have hit you in the thigh <_<) as he lands on the ground.

That ain't good, huh, almost had me there Aizen-sama

Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    TrollKing

as i make the fire, see the tornado get huge and take my fire and swallow it, quickly Gin makes a torrent of water, instantaneously creating a barricade.

( Suiton: Suijinchū ) - Water Release: Water Encampment Pillar
    Chakra cost: 40
    Description: A defensive technique where chakra kneaded inside the body is converted into water, and then expelled from the mouth in a dense torrent, effectively creating a near instantaneous barricade that can be used to intercept incoming attacks.

Gin then looks at Aizen, (btw if i had continued with the kunai, the one aimed for nuts would have hit you in the thigh <_<) as he lands on the ground.

That ain't good, huh, almost had me there Aizen-sama
    Aizen smirks as you counter.

Gin, its about time I show you the power of the hogyoku. Honestly, the hogyoku is amptly named. It has the power to sever the line between those who are gods, and those who aren't!

Immediately, carbon begins oozing out from his chest and slowly wrapping around Aizen's body. Aizen is then surrounded by carbon, creating a white layer of carbon all over his body entering his chrysalis age. He then slowly walks towards you.

(kurokongouseki yoroi ) Carbon armour
    Range: short
    Chakra Cost: 40
    Damage Points: 50
    Description: The user will use their chakra to Creating a layer of carbon all over their body. They create the carbon so the atoms are formed in a way to create the layer of carbon in one of its hardest forms amorphous carbon. This armour is able to block up to 1 S rank technique. This armour is especially useful against taijutsu users. The carbon is so hard that on impact, the opponent will hurt themselves when punching/kicking the carbon. This carbon armour is like a knights suit of armour the way it covers the user, so their are joined which are flexible as they are made from softer forms of carbon molecules. This makes it so the user has some mobility.

Note: Useable twice
    Note: Last 3 turns
    Note: Can block one S rank
    Note: Can block 2 A ranks
    Note: Slows the users movements, but not handseals.

Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    King of the North

LMFAOOOO

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Gin sees Aizen transform,

My oh my, ain't this sight for sore eyes, Aizen-sama you've transformed

Gin pulls out shinso, and begins running towards Aizen, when in range, he creates lightning around the blade of his sword and begins going in for stabs on Aizen repeatedly stabbing his body all over.

(Chō Biburāto Raitontō) - Super Vibrating Lightning Release Sword
    Type: Supplementary
    Range: Short
    Damage points: N/A (+15 to kenjutsu and standard attacks)
    Description: The user channels their lightning chakra into a blade, increasing its vibrating frequency and giving it more cutting power than standard wind techniques.

How does it feel to be overwhelmed mm, Aizen-taicho

i couldn't find the gif but you know <_<

Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    TrollKing

LMFAOOOO

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Gin sees Aizen transform,

My oh my, ain't this sight for sore eyes, Aizen-sama you've transformed

Gin pulls out shinso, and begins running towards Aizen, when in range, he creates lightning around the blade of his sword and begins going in for stabs on Aizen repeatedly stabbing his body all over.

(Chō Biburāto Raitontō) - Super Vibrating Lightning Release Sword
    Type: Supplementary
    Damage points: N/A (+15 to kenjutsu and standard attacks)
    Description: The user channels their lightning chakra into a blade, increasing its vibrating frequency and giving it more cutting power than standard wind techniques.

How does it feel to be overwhelmed mm, Aizen-taicho

i couldn't find the gif but you know <_<
    As you take out your sword and start racing torwards Aizen, He let's out a Deep sigh...

Pointless. What wasted effort.

As you channel ration chakra into your sword, I take control of the hardness and make the armour as hard as diamond. As your sword makes contact with the armor, the sheer density of the blade it cracks and breaks, leaving a broken stub. Also, since your swinging it so fast your hand will split on contact(like when Ichigo first fought kenpachi)

What will you do now that your beloved Shinzo is broken?

As soon as he says that he stretches out his right arm as fast as possible and clasps his fist around your neck. He lifts you off the ground while also squeezing your neck to its absolute limit.

Is this the end for you...Ichimaru?

Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    King of the North

As you take out your sword and start racing torwards Aizen, He let's out a Deep sigh...

Pointless. What wasted effort.

As you channel ration chakra into your sword, I take control of the hardness and make the armour as hard as diamond. As your sword makes contact with the armor, the sheer density of the blade it cracks and breaks, leaving a broken stub. Also, since your swinging it so fast your hand will split on contact(like when Ichigo first fought kenpachi)

What will you do now that your beloved Shinzo is broken?

As soon as he says that he stretches out his right arm as fast as possible and clasps his fist around your neck. He lifts you off the ground while also squeezing your neck to its absolute limit.

Is this the end for you...Ichimaru?
    As Gin is raised up by Aizen with his hand on his throat, Gin head facing up, turns down and looks at him with his cunning grin. With his left hand he create chidori spear and attempts to pierce you with it, once its hits you, he then says.
    (Raiton: Chidori Eiso) - Lightning Release Chidori Sharp Spear
    Type: Offense
    Range: Short/Mid
    Chakra Cost: 30
    Damage Points: 60
    Description: The user increases the range of their Chidori by using form manipulation to extend it into a blade up to 10 meters in length. This blade is capable of splitting into multiple additional blades upon contact with an enemy, drastically increasing the number of wounds it can inflict. Like other Chidori-related techniques, this jutsu will numb its target upon contact.

Shoot to kill, SHINSO!

Gin had what was left of his sword and the hilt, pointed at Aizen chest, all of sudden, almost instantaneously, piercing Aizen in the middle of his chest.

Shinsō: God Spear
    Type: Weapon
    Range: Mid-Range
    Chakra: 40
    Damage: 80
    Description: "Shinso" looks like an ordinary wakizashi. Though from its appearance it may look normal, it actually carries a unique ability like none other before.
    The sword's ability focuses around the user sending a tremendous amount of chakra into the blade of the sword. As soon as the chakra is stored inside the sword the use says "Shoot to kill Shinso", as soon as the user says the last words the sword releases a large amount of chakra outwards from the blade straight forward at such a enormous speed that one without a dojutsu would find it hard to track (but not impossible). The chakra released from the blade is white in color, and is incredibly sharp. As the chakra is released from the blade, the user is capable of swinging the sword, sending the chakra still attached to the sword around as if it was a blade. The blade also carries tremendous force when extending. So much force that it can destroy any B-Rank defense or below. Shinsō is capable of reaching a maximum length equivalent to 10times its original length, Thus making the chakra shoot up to mid range. As soon as the chakra hits something it disperses after a few seconds, though if the chakra comes into contact with nothing, the user could swing his blade around in that turn, while it reverts back as soon as the next turn starts. The chakra blast strength is S-Rank.
    The chakra has the same cutting power as the blade, and the time it takes to release Shinso to its full length is the same amount it takes to form a single handseal.

-Releasing the chakra from the sword counts as one of the users three moves per turn
    -Can be used 3 times per battle
    -Can Only be used|taught by Better

Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    TrollKing

As Gin is raised up by Aizen with his hand on his throat, Gin head facing up, turns down and looks at him with his cunning grin. With his left hand he create chidori spear and attempts to pierce you with it, once its hits you, he then says.
    (Raiton: Chidori Eiso) - Lightning Release Chidori Sharp Spear
    Type: Offense
    Range: Short/Mid
    Chakra Cost: 30
    Damage Points: 60
    Description: The user increases the range of their Chidori by using form manipulation to extend it into a blade up to 10 meters in length. This blade is capable of splitting into multiple additional blades upon contact with an enemy, drastically increasing the number of wounds it can inflict. Like other Chidori-related techniques, this jutsu will numb its target upon contact.

Shoot to kill, SHINSO!

Gin had what was left of his sword and the hilt, pointed at Aizen chest, all of sudden, almost instantaneously, piercing Aizen in the middle of his chest.

Shinsō: God Spear
    Type: Weapon
    Range: Mid-Range
    Chakra: 40
    Damage: 80
    Description: "Shinso" looks like an ordinary wakizashi. Though from its appearance it may look normal, it actually carries a unique ability like none other before.
    The sword's ability focuses around the user sending a tremendous amount of chakra into the blade of the sword. As soon as the chakra is stored inside the sword the use says "Shoot to kill Shinso", as soon as the user says the last words the sword releases a large amount of chakra outwards from the blade straight forward at such a enormous speed that one without a dojutsu would find it hard to track (but not impossible). The chakra released from the blade is white in color, and is incredibly sharp. As the chakra is released from the blade, the user is capable of swinging the sword, sending the chakra still attached to the sword around as if it was a blade. The blade also carries tremendous force when extending. So much force that it can destroy any B-Rank defense or below. Shinsō is capable of reaching a maximum length equivalent to 10times its original length, Thus making the chakra shoot up to mid range. As soon as the chakra hits something it disperses after a few seconds, though if the chakra comes into contact with nothing, the user could swing his blade around in that turn, while it reverts back as soon as the next turn starts. The chakra blast strength is S-Rank.
    The chakra has the same cutting power as the blade, and the time it takes to release Shinso to its full length is the same amount it takes to form a single handseal.

-Releasing the chakra from the sword counts as one of the users three moves per turn
    -Can be used 3 times per battle
    -Can Only be used|taught by Better
    As you create the chidori in your left hand as your extending it, I cause the outermost layer of the carbon armor (2cm) to condense and reach zero point. The instant the chidori sharp spear touches, the pressure of it causes the 2cm layer to explode in a huge blast, the carbon armor absorbing the impact of the blast that would hit me but you would get sent flying back with minor damage to your body, but your throat would probably be crushed, if not really hard to breath.

(kurokongouseki bakuhatsu) Carbon Detonation
    Type: Attack
    Range: All
    Damage Points: 80
    Description: The user will focus their chakra into any source of carbon they have created or have taken control of with previous carbon techniques, making all the particles come closer to eachother making the carbon denser and mroe and more pressurized until it reaches zero point, when it's as dense as it can be. Then unleashing their chakra in that carbon source, the carbon will explode, all particles will move away from eachother creating a very strong blast. The carbon will still be there, just shattered into dust.

Note: No S ranks in the same turn
    Note: Hurts the user if caught in blast
    Note: Only works on carbon the user has created or has control of
    '

Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    King of the North

As you create the chidori in your left hand as your extending it, I cause the outermost layer of the carbon armor (2cm) to condense and reach zero point. The instant the chidori sharp spear touches, the pressure of it causes the 2cm layer to explode in a huge blast, the carbon armor absorbing the impact of the blast that would hit me but you would get sent flying back with minor damage to your body, but your throat would probably be crushed, if not really hard to breath.

(kurokongouseki bakuhatsu) Carbon Detonation
    Type: Attack
    Range: All
    Damage Points: 80
    Description: The user will focus their chakra into any source of carbon they have created or have taken control of with previous carbon techniques, making all the particles come closer to eachother making the carbon denser and mroe and more pressurized until it reaches zero point, when it's as dense as it can be. Then unleashing their chakra in that carbon source, the carbon will explode, all particles will move away from eachother creating a very strong blast. The carbon will still be there, just shattered into dust.

Note: No S ranks in the same turn
    Note: Hurts the user if caught in blast
    Note: Only works on carbon the user has created or has control of
    '
    After i hit the carbon, feeling it much more dense this time then with my sword, it begins to explode, immediately i activate my steel release and cover shield my whole body in steel, if not then just my throat. I get sent back flying and my land, get up, and stand as you also feel some recoil from the explosion.

(Kōton: Mukankaku no Yoroi) - Steel Release: Impervious Armour
    Type: Defensive
    Description: This Technique allows the user to turn part their body into black steel, making that part of their body invulnerable to most weapons and taijutsu attacks. But due to its metal properties it leaves the user vulnerable to lightning based techniques.
    Note: Can only render Taijutsu Techniques B rank and below useless.

Still feeling most of the hit, but his body in no critical condition, Gin stands, up and looks at Aizen.

I ain't think you were suicidal.. Aizen-Sama?

Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    TrollKing

After i hit the carbon, feeling it much more dense this time then with my sword, it begins to explode, immediately i activate my steel release and cover shield my whole body in steel, if not then just my throat. I get sent back flying and my land, get up, and stand as you also feel some recoil from the explosion.

(Kōton: Mukankaku no Yoroi) - Steel Release: Impervious Armour
    Type: Defensive
    Description: This Technique allows the user to turn part their body into black steel, making that part of their body invulnerable to most weapons and taijutsu attacks. But due to its metal properties it leaves the user vulnerable to lightning based techniques.
    Note: Can only render Taijutsu Techniques B rank and below useless.

Still feeling most of the hit, but his body in no critical condition, Gin stands, up and looks at Aizen.

I ain't think you were suicidal.. Aizen-Sama?
    Tsk.

Come with me, Gin.

Aizen flicks his wrist and a wild garganta appears. He wals through the garganta and heads towards hueco mundo.

Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    King of the North

Gin begins to walk, focusing lightning on every step he takes

Hueco Mundo ehhh,

Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    TrollKing

After entering The throne room of los noches Aizen walks around 10 meters from the garganta and turns around.

Are you ready for Round 2?