Page 12 of 14 « First ... 2891011121314 Last»
    Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: has sasuke ever lost a 1vs1 on shippuden

Quote Originally Posted by UchihaBrothers View Post
    What about Sasuke vs Yoroi, Sasuke vs Lee, Sasuke vs Gaara, Sasuke vs Itachi(twice), Sasukevs Temari, Sasuke vs Naruto, Sasuke vs team 7, Sasuke vs Orochimaru(Twice), Sasuke vs deaidara, and ive prob missed a few.
    What? O.o

Banned
    Status
    Nov 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Above All

When he went one-on-one against Bee, he got fodderized. Twice, and the second time was after the rest of Taka came to his aid (although at this point it wasn't one-versus-one, but the fact that Sasuke had help and still got fodderized speaks a lot). After that it wasn't one-on-one.

Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Doom, Gloom, and Dis-Pear.

Another thread filled with trolls. Sasuke has won many fights. His wins against Bee, Deidara, Danzo, Gaara, Naruto, Orochimaru - forced him to shed his skin - A and a few others were completely legit.

- Please don't bring Bee's whacking into this. Hachibi was wailing like a ***** in heat, that's all I need to know, even when Sasuke was severally injured from his previous fight with Itachi. Bee had eight tails to back him up, and add Sasuke's own injuries into the mix, it was an unfair advantage to begin with. If Sasuke wanted to kill Bee, he would've decapitated him when Bee lapsed and fell into a temporary state of stupor.

The match was over there and then. Not to mention the fact that Bee himself ventured that Sasuke was the toughest opponent he ever fought. Manga > you little fanboys. Just deal with it and stop crying tears of blood.

- He had no help for Danzo, and the man died god's death. He killed a Hokage more than eight times.

- He won his fight against Deidara fair and square. He summoned Manda because he can. What kind of preposterous logic is this?

- Itachi nearly got killed at the end, when Sasuke broke out of his genjutsu and used Kirin on him. Also, if Itachi was superior then it's because of his superior ocular abilities from MS that is naturally above 3T Sharingen. Put EMS into the fray and Iatchi will die fairly quickly.

- A lost his arm, and according Gaara himself, if Gaara had not intervened, A would've only hurt himself more. Meaning he would've been engulfed by flames and died. This base is laughable. A would have won, what a joke.

- He bested Gaara along with 4 jounins who couldn't scratch his sussano. This is also a victory in my books.

Banned
    Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Lord and savior Sasuke, i pray to thee to shake the ignorance from the mind of these feeble-minded haters. In the Lords name we pray, amen.

Status
    Oct 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Okay... Sasuke is my favorite character. And this thread is horrible.

None of the fights listed were actual 1vs1 fights. Except Sasuke vs. Deidara, which he won fair and square.

Though I will point one thing out: alot of you guys are attempting to belittle Sasuke via the fight at the Kage Summit. While that was a special situation aswell, you can't say that Sasuke wouldn't lost to Raikage without Gaara's help. Both Sasuke and Raikage would've died. Raikage would've crushed Sasuke's skull with his foot, while Sasuke would've perforated Raikage with Enton blades from Kagutsuchi. His taint, balls, lower abdomen, and thighs from both legs would've all been stabbed.

Status
    Oct 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Lee kicked his ass before the Chunin exams. And Gaara kicked his ass after the Chunin exams. If it wasn't for Naruto, Gaara would've KILLED Sasuke.

Banned
    Status
    Feb 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Fastest thing alive.

Quote Originally Posted by shelke View Post

- Please don't bring Bee's whacking into this. Hachibi was wailing like a ***** in heat, that's all I need to know, even when Sasuke was severally injured from his previous fight with Itachi. Bee had eight tails to back him up, and add Sasuke's own injuries into the mix, it was an unfair advantage to begin with. If Sasuke wanted to kill Bee, he would've decapitated him when Bee lapsed and fell into a temporary state of stupor.
    Yet it was still 4 on 1 and Bee brought Sasuke down twice and they had to heal him both times, and even then Bee let himself be captured. Just face it, it wasn't a fair fight, and Bee just wanted a vacation.

Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Doom, Gloom, and Dis-Pear.

Yet it was still 4 on 1 and Bee brought Sasuke down twice and they had to heal him both times, and even then Bee let himself be captured. Just face it, it wasn't a fair fight, and Bee just wanted a vacation.

^ Bee has 8 tails. Yes, it was never a fair fight for Taka, as it had one low Kage level shinobi, and three chunin level ninjas. Fanboys should work on semantics. If Sasuke wanted to kill Bee, that genjutsu would have been the end of it all. Why ignore that crucial turn of events? Also, had Sasuke not turned off the flames to save Karin, Bee would have died. Let's ignore that too. Sasuke hate on this base is so profound that it makes the whole thing looks highly insipid.

P.s: That Vacation point was obviously humour. You think he put on a Biju cloak, dealt death blows, and went full Hachibi for nothing?

Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    "When you're sad and
    lonely, you can only count on
    money" Kakuzu the wisest
    man.

Danzo didn't use KA

Killer bee stomped

Itachi loosed at porpuse

He didn't stomp deidara, he almost dies

Raikage would have killed him, gaara saved him.

fail thread

Status
    Nov 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Well, worthless thread became a hottest trend. Might as well join to give my opinion and hope to end. Depending on reader's POV on how Sasuke fought all his enemies. Some said "win-is-a-win-no-matter-how-you-do-it-last-man-standing". Some said "did-not-beat-fair-and-square". According on the title "1v1" meaning (1) opponents clash as accepted by both parties; (2) no outside help; and (3) win on your own strength. I say Sasuke never had a fight at 1v1. Sasuke ambushed Orochimaru - Oro has to defend himself as he is at his weakest point. Sasuke beat Deidara but with outside help - has to use a snake and has to be summoned by Sugetsu. Itachi pretended to fight so to show Sasuke the power of MS and remove the curse from Oro - a planned win for Sasuke and Itachi never intended to win against his brother. Bee faked his capture so to get away from his "brother" - the Raikage however still had support from his Taka group - a planned defeat. Finally, Sasuke killed Danzo - Karin interfered to help as a sensor and almost cost her life. The fight at the summit and with team 7 is never a 1v1.

Last edited by Bonkers; 01-02-2013 at 11:07 PM.

Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    2014 is coming. I can already
    feel the changes =]

^ Bee has 8 tails. Yes, it was never a fair fight for Taka, as it had one low Kage level shinobi, and three chunin level ninjas. Fanboys should work on semantics. If Sasuke wanted to kill Bee, that genjutsu would have been the end of it all. Why ignore that crucial turn of events? Also, had Sasuke not turned off the flames to save Karin, Bee would have died. Let's ignore that too. Sasuke hate on this base is so profound that it makes the whole thing looks highly insipid.

P.s: That Vacation point was obviously humour. You think he put on a Biju cloak, dealt death blows, and went full Hachibi for nothing?
    You again? I'd expect nothing less
    Bee beat Sasuke 1v1 there is manga proof, why is that so hard to accept?

Status
    May 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Born to Die

Quote Originally Posted by Animaster21 View Post
    What? O.o
    Remember when he completely fodderized them

Last edited by UchihaBrothers; 01-02-2013 at 11:22 PM.

Academy Student
    Status
    Nov 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Bee was about to kill him mutiple times bee best saskue 1v1

Status
    Oct 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Bee ... attentionally lost to see what Taka was up to .getting Intel on Akatsuki hide out...Bee could've killed them if he wanted to.....but because of his personality thats the reason why they aren't dead..Bee wanted to know why they captured him so bad...he even fooled Zetsu and Tobi (Obito) during the sealing process with a Kagebushin..guy had a lot more chakra...couldve easily taken them..

Life of Monday's a banned cartoon's Avatar
    Status
    Oct 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Cooler than the other side of
    the pillow!

So dude do your parents know your gay yet. I mean I heard its bad for your mental health to stay locked in a closet. I mean R. Kelly's locked in a closet and look at him, still producing that awful sh!t, not realizing people only watch to laugh at him.

Status
    Oct 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Thank you..at least someone ..is on the same page as me..Sasuke fought 1vs1 with Naruto Once and beat him at the valley of tears..and Rock-Lee nearly killed him using the Initial Lotus...If its a fight..i give sasuke the fight between him and naruto ...Not to mention naruto already was beaten up by Kimimaro at the time..

Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ready to debate!

Quote Originally Posted by sasukecursed55 View Post
    Im bored so Ill join in.

Sasuke vs New Team Kakashi: Slaughter. Sasuke win.
    Sasuke vs Orochimaru: Strategic. Not legit but technically Sasuke win.
    Sasuke vs Deidara: Sasuke won. Deidara used his last resort due to insanity and Sasuke escaped. Sucks for Deidara.
    Sasuke vs Itachi: Complete Itachi win. Itachi planned to die.
    Sasuke vs Killer Bee: Killer Bee destroyed them. Not gonna lie.
    Sasuke vs Raikage: Interrupted but Raikage lost an arm and Sasuke's Susanoo cracked.
    Sasuke vs Gaara: ...I forgot. Ill watch it later and come back.
    Sasuke vs Mei: Mei won. Zetsu saved his ass.
    Sasuke vs Onohki: Onohki won, Obito saved him but come on, Sasuke just fought 3 Kage.
    Sasuke vs Danzo: Pretty sure that Sasuke killed Danzo single handed. Ill watch it again and come back.

So yes. A couple unfortunately. And don't complain about him getting help mid-fight because that is an anime thing. The only ones that can fight without help are the villains.

And don't say I am a fanboy because Minato is still my favorite. I do like Sasuke though. This has been my username on SOOOOOo many websites its not even funny. Just habit.

I have 2 posts now lol.
    I count Sasuke losing to Bee legit although in some form it was sort of unfair. I mean Sasuke lost all his powers from Oro, Sasuke was still in no shape to fight, and Sasuke had to prevent himself from taking Bee's life. He was handicapped to the max. Itachi obviously would of beaten Sasuke, but Sasuke did get recognition from his brother so that sort of is a win for Sasuke! I mean recognition from a badass like Itachi isn't easy to get.

Raikage was going to lose against Sasuke. No way a simple Tsunade kick would have taken down Sasuke. When Sasuke reached the summit with the other Kage. He not only faced Onoki and Mei but the bodyguards as well that was a unfair advantage given to them. The only one that could have beaten MS Sasuke is Onoki, but Mei on the other hand gets roasted via Amaterasu. So against Mei and Onoki that wasn't a fight at all.

Status
    Oct 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Bonkers View Post
    Well, worthless thread became a hottest trend. Might as well join to give my opinion and hope to end. Depending on reader's POV on how Sasuke fought all his enemies. Some said "win-is-a-win-no-matter-how-you-do-it-last-man-standing". Some said "did-not-beat-fair-and-square". According on the title "1v1" meaning (1) opponents clash as accepted by both parties; (2) no outside help; and (3) win on your own strength. I say Sasuke never had a fight at 1v1. Sasuke ambushed Orochimaru - Oro has to defend himself as he is at his weakest point. Sasuke beat Deidara but with outside help - has to use a snake and has to be summoned by Sugetsu. Itachi pretended to fight so to show Sasuke the power of MS and remove the curse from Oro - a planned win for Sasuke and Itachi never intended to win against his brother. Bee faked his capture so to get away from his "brother" - the Raikage however still had support from his Taka group - a planned defeat. Finally, Sasuke killed Danzo - Karin interfered to help as a sensor and almost cost her life. The fight at the summit and with team 7 is never a 1v1.
    Thank you..at least someone ..is on the same page as me..Sasuke fought 1vs1 with Naruto Once and beat him at the valley of tears..and Rock-Lee nearly killed him using the Initial Lotus...If its a fight..i give sasuke the fight between him and naruto ...Not to mention naruto already was beaten up by Kimimaro at the time..

Status
    Oct 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by shadowfox9889 View Post
    Umm..your wrong about the handicap about killing Bee..Mid fight Taka realized that they had to fight Bee at there BEST...as if they were trying to kill him to bring him down..and yet they still got there but whipped...Be through in the towel afterwards..just to see what Taka was really up to..and also to get away from Raikage

Banned
    Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Umm..your wrong about the handicap about killing Bee..Mid fight Taka realized that they had to fight Bee at there BEST...as if they were trying to kill him to bring him down..and yet they still got there but whipped...Be through in the towel afterwards..just to see what Taka was really up to..and also to get away from Raikage
    You just quoted and responded to yourself... Wut

Life of Monday's a banned cartoon's Avatar
    Status
    Oct 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Cooler than the other side of
    the pillow!

The reason everyone hates Sasuke fanboys, is the asked reason hates every other fanboy, they follow no logic, they're completely biased towards everyone but there favorite character just like you. Not even favorite character, It's like that character is all they can think about. I mean I've got a favorite character, and even I've got a logical points of view towards the decisions they make, and the way they think.

Last edited by Caliburn; 01-03-2013 at 07:27 PM.

Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ready to debate!

You are wrong about your facts. What they meant is that they can't go easy on Bee, otherwise all of them will end up dead in the end. Sasuke was handicapped in that fight more so than any of other fights in the series. Bee beat Sasuke in that fight, but you can't take away the handicap.

Status
    Dec 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Elastic Love

Quote Originally Posted by SuperFlyzzED View Post
    You are wrong about your facts. What they meant is that they can't go easy on Bee, otherwise all of them will end up dead in the end. Sasuke was handicapped in that fight more so than any of other fights in the series. Bee beat Sasuke in that fight, but you can't take away the handicap.
    http://www.mangapanda.com/93-417-7/n...apter-412.html

Doesn't exactly come across as "can't go easy," Bee had already casually dominated both Suigetsu and Jugo.

Bee also didn't bother to use the Hachibi the first time he put Sasuke down.
    The Hachibi even notes that Bee didn't need to go BM, he had the upper hand.

Try getting it right, yourself.

Status
    Apr 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

His only 1v1 wins were Deidara and Naruto in pt 1..

He beat Deidara fair and square, even if his escape from death was plot-no-jutsu..

Banned
    Status
    Nov 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Above All

Quote Originally Posted by unorthodox View Post
    he stomped deidara

he murderd itachi literally

killed danzo easy

whooped oro

who next