Page 13 of 14 « First ... 391011121314 Last»
    Banned
    Status
    Nov 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Above All

Re: has sasuke ever lost a 1vs1 on shippuden

Quote Originally Posted by shelke View Post
    ^ Bee has 8 tails. Yes, it was never a fair fight for Taka, as it had one low Kage level shinobi, and three chunin level ninjas. Fanboys should work on semantics. If Sasuke wanted to kill Bee, that genjutsu would have been the end of it all. Why ignore that crucial turn of events? Also, had Sasuke not turned off the flames to save Karin, Bee would have died. Let's ignore that too. Sasuke hate on this base is so profound that it makes the whole thing looks highly insipid.

P.s: That Vacation point was obviously humour. You think he put on a Biju cloak, dealt death blows, and went full Hachibi for nothing?
    Juugo and Suigetsu being chuunin-level?

Karin's sensory abilities were above chuunin-level.

Status
    Dec 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Itachi let him win...

Danzo juz sucked...

Oro is already weakened

Deidara exploded himself...

And he juz escaped the rest of the battles...

Status
    May 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Aaaand how many 1v1s has Naruto won? Oh and let us not forget Naruto vs ALL THE PATHS OF PEIN.

Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by SuperFlyzzED View Post
    Those three words alone took the credibility of your post!

You know it's the type of people like you that make me sick when i read nonsense. If you really want to talk about Sasuke make it sound appropriate instead of typing blatantly about his character. Your a fanboy and the avatar screams it to me! Sasuke has won a lot of matches that your perhaps are too blind to notice!

Sasuke vs Haku- Won (the reason he lost was because he wanted to protect Naruto)
    Sasuke vs Lee- Lose (sasuke lost here because unfortunately lee was too fast)
    Sasuke vs Orochimaru- Win (sasuke did give orochimaru a fight so why should i say he lost, for a genin he did good)
    Sasuke vs Yoroi- Win (sasuke hasn't won in a 1-on-1 lol)
    Sasuke vs Gaara- Win (In the arena, Sasuke was clearly winning against Gaara)
    Sasuke vs Temari- Win (sasuke beat her like it was nothing for him)
    Sasuke vs Gaara- Lose (sasuke at this point was out of chakra and unlike gaara that rested he didn't rest)
    Sasuke vs Naruto- No outcome (the match was stopped by Kakashi)
    Sasuke vs Naruto- Win (sasuke beat the character that you have fanboyish dreams all the time)
    Sasuke vs Orochimaru- Win (who cares if oro was sick? oro fought Naruto with his arms sealed)
    Sasuke vs Deidara- Win (sasuke fought and don't tell me it was a draw or ill laugh)
    Sasuke vs Itachi- Lose/Win (I say lose/win because Itachi could have beaten Sasuke, but at the same time Sasuke fought his butt off to push Itachi into a corner)
    Sasuke vs Bee- Lose (sasuke lost his powers, sasuke was recently still injured from his match against Itachi, and Sasuke had a new Ms with no experience) This fight was sort of unfair.
    Sasuke vs Raikage- Win (sasuke was going to win because Gaara even told the Raikage that he would of ended in a critical state)
    Sasuke vs the rest of the summit- Lose (Sasuke was already tired from his fight with Raikage and Gaara)
    Sasuke vs Danzo- Won (Sasuke won and don't use but if Danzo had KA he would of won)
    clueless retarded fangirl

Status
    Apr 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Depends on what you consider lost...

IF you consider lost= death then no. HOWEVER that means that ever person alive in the manga have never lost. It also means that Sasuke had a draw against: Oro, Bee, Naruto, Kakashi, Raikage, Kazekage, Mizukage, Tsuchikage, and the list goes on and get more pathetic.

IF you consider lost= would have died if someone had not save him or spared ones life. It means he lost to Itachi, Bee, some people say Danzo (I dont agree but w/e), Raikage, Kabuto, and against the list goes on.

IF you look at the totality of the circumstances. I would personally say Sasuke beat Deidara and Danzo. Thats it. Again alot of people would argue that he didnt beat danzo. But Danzo is dead and Sasuke didnt have any help except the one time when the girl told him to turn around.

Status
    Apr 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Sasuke vs Haku- lose
    Sasuke vs Lee- Lose
    Sasuke vs Orochimaru- lose
    Sasuke vs Yoroi- Win
    Sasuke vs Gaara- Wining at arena (however fight wasn't over)
    Sasuke vs Temari- Win
    Sasuke vs Gaara- Lose
    Sasuke vs Naruto- Lose (Naruto's jutsu was clearly stronger which is why Sasuke ended up leaving the village...)
    Sasuke vs Naruto- draw (both were clearly completely out of chakra)
    Sasuke vs Orochimaru- Win
    Sasuke vs Deidara- Win
    Sasuke vs Itachi- Lose (Sasuke ran out of chakra when Itachi had susuno out don't try to tell me it was a draw or Sasuke won)
    Sasuke vs Bee- Lose
    Sasuke vs Raikage- draw (both would have ended up dying if Gara had not stopped the attack)
    Sasuke vs the rest of the summit- Lose
    Sasuke vs Danzo- win (Sasuke won fair and square period. Obito did not step in at any point)

Anyone got any problems with this then you are a fan boy/girl of the highest degree

Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    The smartest person

Quote Originally Posted by DELTA704 View Post
    Sasuke vs Haku- lose
    Sasuke vs Lee- Lose
    Sasuke vs Yoroi- Win
    Sasuke vs Temari- Win
    Sasuke vs Gaara- Lose
    Sasuke vs Naruto- Lose (Naruto's jutsu was clearly stronger which is why Sasuke ended up leaving the village...)
    Sasuke vs Deidara- Win
    Sasuke vs Itachi- Lose (Sasuke ran out of chakra when Itachi had susuno out don't try to tell me it was a draw or Sasuke won)
    Sasuke vs Bee- Lose
    Sasuke vs Raikage- draw (both would have ended up dying if Gara had not stopped the attack)
    Sasuke vs Danzo- win (Sasuke won fair and square period. Obito did not step in at any point)

Anyone got any problems with this then you are a fan boy/girl of the highest degree
    Yes i m somehow agree with u but..
    =)Sasuke vs orochimaru-(Orochimaru was sick if he dont he will kick sasuke ass)
    =)sasuke vs deidara-(sasuke ran out of chakra and deidara has his arts to destroy sasuke but plot no jutsu...and akatsuki members are strong so sasuke with MS and EMS can beat him but at curse mark sasuke was saved by plot)
    =)sasuke vs raikage (who said that sasuke draw this fight if gaara didnt come then Sasuke will died and raikage only lost his leg .....)
    =)sasuke vs Danzo (if there was no karin and obito then sasuke got raped)
    =)Sasuke vs naruto(naruto never want to kill sasuke ...when ever they made rasengan and chidori to each other sasukes target is ever on narutos heart and narutos target was to overcome sasukes chidori..)

Meiton Release Master... MangekyouJ's Avatar
    Status
    Dec 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Waiting for greatest to be at
    it's peak

You know it's the type of people like you that make me sick when i read nonsense. If you really want to talk about Sasuke make it sound appropriate instead of typing blatantly about his character. Your a fanboy and the avatar screams it to me! Sasuke has won a lot of matches that your perhaps are too blind to notice!

Sasuke vs Haku- Won (the reason he lost was because he wanted to protect Naruto)
    Sasuke vs Orochimaru- Win (sasuke did give orochimaru a fight so why should i say he lost, for a genin he did good)
    Sasuke vs Gaara- Lose (sasuke at this point was out of chakra and unlike gaara that rested he didn't rest)
    Sasuke vs Naruto- Win (sasuke beat the character that you have fanboyish dreams all the time)
    Sasuke vs Orochimaru- Win (who cares if oro was sick? oro fought Naruto with his arms sealed)
    Sasuke vs Deidara- Win (sasuke fought and don't tell me it was a draw or ill laugh)
    Sasuke vs Itachi- Lose/Win (I say lose/win because Itachi could have beaten Sasuke, but at the same time Sasuke fought his butt off to push Itachi into a corner)
    Sasuke vs Bee- Lose (sasuke lost his powers, sasuke was recently still injured from his match against Itachi, and Sasuke had a new Ms with no experience) This fight was sort of unfair.
    Sasuke vs Raikage- Win (sasuke was going to win because Gaara even told the Raikage that he would of ended in a critical state)
    Sasuke vs the rest of the summit- Lose (Sasuke was already tired from his fight with Raikage and Gaara)
    Sasuke vs Danzo- Won (Sasuke won and don't use but if Danzo had KA he would of won)
    This whole post is FILLED with flaws.....Sasuke NEVER fought Temari, Sasuke wasn't weak from his fight with Itachi when he fought against Bee....Win against the Raikage?? The Raikage broke Susanoos' ribcage as if he was punching mirrors....Gaara saved Sasuke from the Raikage.....

Dude stop making excuses for Sasuke, a loss is a loss no matter how you put it....all of his fights he's either had help or needed saving from....and most the times he's needed saving...Bee would've killed him, Oro/Kabuto would've killed him, Raikage would've killed him, Hell everyone he's run into would've killed him....We've all seen him without chakra when he fought Itachi....and Itachi still had his Susanoo up...Sasuke is a loser and can't hold own. Yeah I'll admit, he waxed Naruto, Sai, and Sakuras ass the last time they all met, but He had been in training the whole time....you can't really expect someone who's been training for years not to come up with some results...End of story....

Master Unorthodox Almighty Unorthodox's Avatar
    Status
    Feb 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Sasuke's true Fanbase
    2011-2012

Quote Originally Posted by MangekyouJ View Post
    This whole post is FILLED with flaws.....Sasuke NEVER fought Temari, Sasuke wasn't weak from his fight with Itachi when he fought against Bee....Win against the Raikage?? The Raikage broke Susanoos' ribcage as if he was punching mirrors....Gaara saved Sasuke from the Raikage.....

Dude stop making excuses for Sasuke, a loss is a loss no matter how you put it....all of his fights he's either had help or needed saving from....and most the times he's needed saving...Bee would've killed him, Oro/Kabuto would've killed him, Raikage would've killed him, Hell everyone he's run into would've killed him....We've all seen him without chakra when he fought Itachi....and Itachi still had his Susanoo up...Sasuke is a loser and can't hold own. Yeah I'll admit, he waxed Naruto, Sai, and Sakuras ass the last time they all met, but He had been in training the whole time....you can't really expect someone who's been training for years not to come up with some results...End of story....
    sasuke did scrap temari when he was chasing gaara

Status
    Dec 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    it's peak

Quote Originally Posted by BodyFlicker View Post
    Yes i m somehow agree with u but..
    =)Sasuke vs orochimaru-(Orochimaru was sick if he dont he will kick sasuke ass)
    =)sasuke vs deidara-(sasuke ran out of chakra and deidara has his arts to destroy sasuke but plot no jutsu...and akatsuki members are strong so sasuke with MS and EMS can beat him but at curse mark sasuke was saved by plot)
    =)sasuke vs raikage (who said that sasuke draw this fight if gaara didnt come then Sasuke will died and raikage only lost his leg .....)
    =)sasuke vs Danzo (if there was no karin and obito then sasuke got raped)
    =)Sasuke vs naruto(naruto never want to kill sasuke ...when ever they made rasengan and chidori to each other sasukes target is ever on narutos heart and narutos target was to overcome sasukes chidori..)
    I agree with you in bold....IF Oro could stop a 4-tail TBB with Triple Rashomon....Sasuke doesn't stand a chance...

Status
    Dec 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    it's peak

Quote Originally Posted by unorthodox View Post
    sasuke did scrap temari when he was chasing gaara
    Dude that's not a fight....that's a chase....a diversion....

Status
    Dec 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    If you're not with me you're
    against me.

When you are protected by plot, how can you ever lose?
    When two plot queens will met than someone will lose i guess xD

Status
    Feb 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Fastest thing alive.

Quote Originally Posted by Omnipotent View Post
    Troll thread?

You're making Fredo look bad..
    Odd Future as a whole makes itself look bad...and 1 rapper is going for all the fakes...

*Hopsin rises from the ground*

Status
    Feb 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Sasuke's true Fanbase
    2011-2012

Quote Originally Posted by Youth and Full power View Post
    Odd Future as a whole makes itself look bad...and 1 rapper is going for all the fakes...

*Hopsin rises from the ground*
    he not with odd furture lmfao they gbe/glory boyz entertainment

Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ready to debate!

Quote Originally Posted by LordYinYang View Post
    clueless retarded fangirl
    And your even more retarded for confusing me for a girl! Get a room, *****!

The only thing i see flawed is your dumb opinion of an excuse! I guess you don't read the manga because Juugo even told Sasuke that he didn't fully recovered from his fight with Itachi, which the latter later agreed. Besides why ***** about it? I didn't say Sasuke won the fight so your thinking flawed. Another flawed opinion in the way. Gaara more so told Raikage that if the fight continue he would of been left in a critical position. No where in between the lines did he say Sasuke was going to die as well. All his fights didn't have help that's where your wrong. The moment that Sasuke told Itachi, if he could kill Kabuto is the moment i believe that Sasuke was holding a lot to please his brother. Itachi was saved by plot in regards to Kirin. The Susanoo BS started with him. Kirin would of annihilated Itachi, but Itachi would have been ashes, but Kishi didn't do so. I also didn't say Sasuke was stronger than Itachi again your mentally unstable. When you said that he waxxed Team 7, because he a lot of training it took the rest of your credibility to even sound worthy. So Sasuke doesn't have a right to train either! Damn don't waste my time with your nonsense. In the OP it says if Sasuke ever lost a match. Yes, Sasuke lost against Itachi and Bee. That's the point of the thread not for you to tell me to make excuses. When your own points of view sound so crappy. You should re-read your post again it sounds retarded like you.

Last edited by SuperFlyzzED; 01-03-2013 at 07:14 AM.

Status
    Feb 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Fastest thing alive.

he not with odd furture lmfao they gbe/glory boyz entertainment
    He might as well be so I consider him part of Odd Future since hes just like them.

Seriously though Hopsin's good you should check him out.

Status
    Feb 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Sasuke's true Fanbase
    2011-2012

Quote Originally Posted by Youth and Full power View Post
    He might as well be so I consider him part of Odd Future since hes just like them.

Seriously though Hopsin's good you should check him out.
    hopsin rap about how rap is wack that boy old

Status
    Dec 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    #MAVSNATION✔

Sasuke vs Haku- lose
    Sasuke vs Lee- Lose
    Sasuke vs Yoroi- Win
    Sasuke vs Temari- Win
    Sasuke vs Gaara- Lose
    Sasuke vs Deidara- Win
    Sasuke vs Bee- Lose

1.he prttected naruto from dying so not a loss
    2.more of a spar but lost
    3.was no outcome really
    4.right
    5.won
    6.win
    7.sasuke was winning again until curse mark paralyzed his body
    8.no outcome
    9.at vote sasuke won but i say it was a tie
    10.win
    11.win
    12.sasuke ran out of chakra because of oro's body shedding tech but itachi would have won if serious
    13.lost
    14. gaara saved the raikage was even said so
    15.right
    16.agreed

Status
    Feb 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Fastest thing alive.

hopsin rap about how rap is wack that boy old

Well what does OFWGKTA rap about?

Status
    Dec 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    it's peak

And your even more retarded for confusing me for a girl! Get a room, *****!

The only thing i see flawed is your dumb opinion of an excuse! I guess you don't read the manga because Juugo even told Sasuke that he didn't fully recovered from his fight with Itachi, which the latter later agreed. Besides why ***** about it? I didn't say Sasuke won the fight so your thinking flawed. Another flawed opinion in the way. Gaara more so told Raikage that if the fight continue he would of been left in a critical position. No where in between the lines did he say Sasuke was going to die as well. All his fights didn't have help that's where your wrong. The moment that Sasuke told Itachi, if he could kill Kabuto is the moment i believe that Sasuke was holding a lot to please his brother. Itachi was saved by plot in regards to Kirin. The Susanoo BS started with him. Kirin would of annihilated Itachi, but Itachi would have been ashes, but Kishi didn't do so. I also didn't say Sasuke was stronger than Itachi again your mentally unstable. When you said that he waxxed Team 7, because he a lot of training it took the rest of your credibility to even sound worthy. So Sasuke doesn't have a right to train either! Damn don't waste my time with your nonsense. In the OP it says if Sasuke ever lost a match. Yes, Sasuke lost against Itachi and Bee. That's the point of the thread not for you to tell me to make excuses. When your own points of view sound so crappy. You should re-read your post again it sounds retarded like you.
    If I didn't know I was talking to another Sasuke fanboy, MayI would've said that he lost more than the said wins you noobs keep claiming he got. Gaara more so told the Raikage what??? Yeah he'd be in a critical point of killing Sasuke....nothing more....you're more of an idiot thinking that The Raikage would've been killed by Sasuke....Point is, Sasuke has been help damn near his entire trek to destroy the leaf.....end of story

Status
    Dec 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    it's peak

Sasuke vs Haku- lose
    Sasuke vs Lee- Lose
    Sasuke vs Yoroi- Win
    Sasuke vs Temari- Win
    Sasuke vs Gaara- Lose
    Sasuke vs Deidara- Win
    Sasuke vs Bee- Lose

Oro was at his weakess point, Diedera self-destructed (Don't know how that actually counts as a win), Danzo wasn't going full tilt. He was more worried about Tobi jumping in the fight than anything. As true as that's no excuse, a loss is a loss. But had Tobi not been there I think the outcome would've been different....Either Sasuke would've been killed or been hit with the Reverse Tetragram Seal that Tobi warned him about....

Status
    May 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

i win is a win no matter how its gained so yes i agree

Status
    Feb 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Sasuke's true Fanbase
    2011-2012

Oro was at his weakess point, Diedera self-destructed (Don't know how that actually counts as a win), Danzo wasn't going full tilt. He was more worried about Tobi jumping in the fight than anything. As true as that's no excuse, a loss is a loss. But had Tobi not been there I think the outcome would've been different....Either Sasuke would've been killed or been hit with the Reverse Tetragram Seal that Tobi warned him about....
    i seen your other post wouldnt expect nothing less from you sqahhhhhhhh

Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ready to debate!

If I didn't know I was talking to another Sasuke fanboy, MayI would've said that he lost more than the said wins you noobs keep claiming he got. Gaara more so told the Raikage what??? Yeah he'd be in a critical point of killing Sasuke....nothing more....you're more of an idiot thinking that The Raikage would've been killed by Sasuke....Point is, Sasuke has been help damn near his entire trek to destroy the leaf.....end of story
    @Mangekyou, Stop pretending and imagining stuff. When Naruto or some other character gets a cheap win out of the blue, people have no problem with them. Although when Sasuke gets a victory it's always a problem. Also why do you mention help? Did Naruto beat Kakazu and Pain without help? Exactly your ridiculous. The only help that Sasuke had in Part II was against Bee, Summit, and Danzo in the end. Sasuke didn't have help against Itachi, Deidara, Orochimaru, and Team 7. One of the things that bug me about you is that you keep pointing out that Sasuke didn't beat Orochimaru, Deidara, and Danzo. He beat all of them fair and square, except Orochimaru. But the difference is that Naruto failed to take down Orochimaru. Sasuke took down Orochimaru single-handedly in his world that trapped Sasuke. Sasuke was holding back against Deidara, because the latter even said it. Danzo lost because he underestimated Sasuke. Your a fool, but i bet you would have no problem saying Naruto won all his fights, right? You also can declare me to be a fanboy, because my point of view surpassed yours by a long shot. Reserve your dumb comments.

i seen your other post wouldnt expect nothing less from you sqahhhhhhhh
    Ignore the troll! I mean that's what he is right now a big ass troll! I bet if you made a thread saying "has Naruto ever lost a 1vs1 on shippuden," he would easily say no. You being against him would make him criticize you that Naruto has been undefeated. I bet he would say something moronic like Naruto never lost a battle in Part I and Part II. I hate ignorant people that believe Sasuke has never won a match. I mean i know that he's not undefeated but he has won a lot of his matches. It's just people can't accept that unlike Naruto. Sasuke has won more battles than his own rival. People can't be happy for him and why would Sasuke want jealous fans? I rather be a fanboy than a clueless twit like MangekyouJ.

Let's look at Itachi vs Sasuke at least Sasuke didn't get defeated by a finger unlike Naruto when he encounters Itachi in the forest.

Last edited by SuperFlyzzED; 01-03-2013 at 09:21 AM.

The Boss Sage Naruto 2nd SO6paths's Avatar
    Status
    Dec 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

i can only just say one thing.....the list that u made there it aint worth shit......its just showing how stupid u really are in ur head