Page 2 of 14 « First 12345612 ... Last»
Results 26 to 50 of 331
  1. #26
    ★Darth Vader★ Anakin Skywalker's Avatar
    Status
    Anakin Skywalker is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    921
    Post Thanks / Like
    Luke is my son?!!!!....I have
    a son !!!!
     

    Re: has sasuke ever lost a 1vs1 on shippuden

    i think u forgot abt the Bee incident
     
         

  2. #27
    Kira Purpz's Avatar
    Status
    Purpz is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    9,213
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ariana Grande <3
     

    Re: has sasuke ever lost a 1vs1 on shippuden

    nah don't think so

    Stomped Orochimaru
    Stomped Deidara, His summons was allowed don't know why people say otherwise
    Beat Itachi even though Itachi wanted to die
    Stomped Danzo

    The rest of the fights were with Taka now thinking about it he hasn't had much 1v1 fights lol I thought he had lots for some reason.
     
         

  3. #28
    Ψ BKN Knight of Darkness Ψ From the Dark Spire's Avatar
    Status
    From the Dark Spire is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    The Black Knights' palace
    Posts
    4,144
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ψ Can you hear it? The
    screams of all the meek in the
    world... Shall create a scorge
    of fear and despair to all. To
    those who band together and
    create an insurrection, shall
    be punished, for their
    inequity. Narutobase, your
    time...will come! Ψ
     

    Re: has sasuke ever lost a 1vs1 on shippuden

    All I see are a bunch of whiny excuses.... "it's cuz of this" "It's cuz of that". So what, in the end, Sasuke was in a legit fight with each of his opponents, and he beat them, killing them or not. HE BEAT them. He BEAT deidara.

    He BEAT Danzo numerous times. (Should I even pull up the manga pages showing how many times danzo died?)

    He BEAT Itachi, regardless of what the situation was, they still had a great fight, sasuke pulling out that kirin was badass.

    He BEAT orochimaru. (This is the only one I'd consider as not a true fight. I actually agree to SOME EXTENT with this one people.)

    HE BEAT BEE. (Yea Taka helped him, well it's called TEAMWORK, duh. Naruto gets help from his team all the time, why can't Sasuke?)
     
         

  4. #29
    Senior Member Ero sennin jiraiya's Avatar
    Status
    Ero sennin jiraiya is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    1,552
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: has sasuke ever lost a 1vs1 on shippuden

    Orochimaru wasn't at full power and Sasuke has admitted himself he wouldn't have won if Orochimaru was healthy and had the use of his arms.

    Itachi let Sasuke win, he could have killed him easily in that battle, if he had used Susanoo earlier on he would have probably stomped Sasuke with it.

    Sasuke barely made it out of the deidara fight at all. If it wasn't for him having Orochimaru's power at the time giving him to ability to summon manda he would have died along with deidara.

    He beat danzo I'll give you that. But Danzo was trying to save strength because he was expecting to fight Tobi afterwards. He couldn't use KA on Sasuke, but Sasuke still won that fight which was actually an impressive feat considering Danzo had 10 sharingan to use izanagi.

    Still though, this thread is pretty dumb. Sasuke best tech is plot no jutsu lol
     
         

  5. #30
    (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻) Sea Of Thy Soul's Avatar
    Status
    Sea Of Thy Soul is offline
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    うちは一族.
    Posts
    3,684
    Post Thanks / Like
    ♡Sasuke♡ solo's your
    favorite~!
     

    Re: has sasuke ever lost a 1vs1 on shippuden

    Rock Lee beat him in part 1 with Lotus.

    Orochimaru beat him in part 1 during the Chunin exams.

    Itachi raped him with Tsukuyomi in part 1.

    Other than those I've mentioned, he hasn't lost a single battle (one versus one/one versus a hundred thousand) since stomping Naruto in the Vote.
     
         
    Last edited by Sea Of Thy Soul; 01-01-2013 at 06:35 AM.

  6. #31
    Master Unorthodox Almighty Unorthodox's Avatar
    Status
    Almighty Unorthodox is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    2012 Best Year on Naruobase :)
    Posts
    12,331
    Post Thanks / Like
    Sasuke's true Fanbase
    2011-2012
     

    Re: has sasuke ever lost a 1vs1 on shippuden

    Quote Originally Posted by Gray Uchiha View Post
    i think u forgot abt the Bee incident
    was tha a 1v1?
    Quote Originally Posted by Cqwnt View Post
    nah don't think so

    Stomped Orochimaru
    Stomped Deidara, His summons was allowed don't know why people say otherwise
    Beat Itachi even though Itachi wanted to die
    Stomped Danzo

    The rest of the fights were with Taka now thinking about it he hasn't had much 1v1 fights lol I thought he had lots for some reason.
    i dont know if you agree or disagree
    Quote Originally Posted by From the Dark Spire View Post
    All I see are a bunch of whiny excuses.... "it's cuz of this" "It's cuz of that". So what, in the end, Sasuke was in a legit fight with each of his opponents, and he beat them, killing them or not. HE BEAT them. He BEAT deidara.

    He BEAT Danzo numerous times. (Should I even pull up the manga pages showing how many times danzo died?)

    He BEAT Itachi, regardless of what the situation was, they still had a great fight, sasuke pulling out that kirin was badass.

    He BEAT orochimaru. (This is the only one I'd consider as not a true fight. I actually agree to SOME EXTENT with this one people.)

    HE BEAT BEE. (Yea Taka helped him, well it's called TEAMWORK, duh. Naruto gets help from his team all the time, why can't Sasuke?)


    plus rep for the realness
     
         

  7. #32
    Akatsuki Member TruePAIN's Avatar
    Status
    TruePAIN is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    120
    Post Thanks / Like
    Know pain!
     

    Re: has sasuke ever lost a 1vs1 on shippuden

    He got his ass handed to him by Bee have you forgotten? His 1v1 against him was a FAIL poor guy didnt know what hit him TWICE! without his little crew he would of been toast.
     
         

  8. #33
    Master Unorthodox Almighty Unorthodox's Avatar
    Status
    Almighty Unorthodox is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    2012 Best Year on Naruobase :)
    Posts
    12,331
    Post Thanks / Like
    Sasuke's true Fanbase
    2011-2012
     

    Re: has sasuke ever lost a 1vs1 on shippuden

    Quote Originally Posted by Ero sennin jiraiya View Post
    Orochimaru wasn't at full power and Sasuke has admitted himself he wouldn't have won if Orochimaru was healthy and had the use of his arms.

    Itachi let Sasuke win, he could have killed him easily in that battle, if he had used Susanoo earlier on he would have probably stomped Sasuke with it.

    Sasuke barely made it out of the deidara fight at all. If it wasn't for him having Orochimaru's power at the time giving him to ability to summon manda he would have died along with deidara.

    He beat danzo I'll give you that. But Danzo was trying to save strength because he was expecting to fight Tobi afterwards. He couldn't use KA on Sasuke, but Sasuke still won that fight which was actually an impressive feat considering Danzo had 10 sharingan to use izanagi.

    Still though, this thread is pretty dumb. Sasuke best tech is plot no jutsu lol
    who walked away from sasuke vs oro?

    who died during sasuke vs itachi?

    who walked away during sasuke vs danzo and also who died

    answer those qeustion in there no debate
     
         

  9. #34
    Ψ BKN Knight of Darkness Ψ From the Dark Spire's Avatar
    Status
    From the Dark Spire is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    The Black Knights' palace
    Posts
    4,144
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ψ Can you hear it? The
    screams of all the meek in the
    world... Shall create a scorge
    of fear and despair to all. To
    those who band together and
    create an insurrection, shall
    be punished, for their
    inequity. Narutobase, your
    time...will come! Ψ
     

    Re: has sasuke ever lost a 1vs1 on shippuden

    Quote Originally Posted by Ero sennin jiraiya View Post
    Orochimaru wasn't at full power and Sasuke has admitted himself he wouldn't have won if Orochimaru was healthy and had the use of his arms.

    Itachi let Sasuke win, he could have killed him easily in that battle, if he had used Susanoo earlier on he would have probably stomped Sasuke with it.

    Sasuke barely made it out of the deidara fight at all. If it wasn't for him having Orochimaru's power at the time giving him to ability to summon manda he would have died along with deidara.

    He beat danzo I'll give you that. But Danzo was trying to save strength because he was expecting to fight Tobi afterwards. He couldn't use KA on Sasuke, but Sasuke still won that fight which was actually an impressive feat considering Danzo had 10 sharingan to use izanagi.

    Still though, this thread is pretty dumb. Sasuke best tech is plot no jutsu lol
    Come on dude, don't start making excuses, I don't hear you saying anything about how Naruto wins his battles, so don't talk about Sasuke.
    Quote Originally Posted by unorthodox View Post
    was tha a 1v1?

    i dont know if you agree or disagree



    plus rep for the realness
    thanks for the rep homie.
     
         

  10. #35
    Master Unorthodox Almighty Unorthodox's Avatar
    Status
    Almighty Unorthodox is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    2012 Best Year on Naruobase :)
    Posts
    12,331
    Post Thanks / Like
    Sasuke's true Fanbase
    2011-2012
     

    Re: has sasuke ever lost a 1vs1 on shippuden

    Quote Originally Posted by TruePAIN View Post
    He got his ass handed to him by Bee have you forgotten? His 1v1 against him was a FAIL poor guy didnt know what hit him TWICE! without his little crew he would of been toast.
    that was taka vs killerbee also who walked away from the fight conscious?
     
         

  11. #36
    Kira Purpz's Avatar
    Status
    Purpz is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    9,213
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ariana Grande <3
     

    Re: has sasuke ever lost a 1vs1 on shippuden

    Quote Originally Posted by Ero sennin jiraiya View Post
    Orochimaru wasn't at full power and Sasuke has admitted himself he wouldn't have won if Orochimaru was healthy and had the use of his arms.

    Itachi let Sasuke win, he could have killed him easily in that battle, if he had used Susanoo earlier on he would have probably stomped Sasuke with it.

    Sasuke barely made it out of the deidara fight at all. If it wasn't for him having Orochimaru's power at the time giving him to ability to summon manda he would have died along with deidara.

    He beat danzo I'll give you that. But Danzo was trying to save strength because he was expecting to fight Tobi afterwards. He couldn't use KA on Sasuke, but Sasuke still won that fight which was actually an impressive feat considering Danzo had 10 sharingan to use izanagi.

    Still though, this thread is pretty dumb. Sasuke best tech is plot no jutsu lol
    These kinda comments confuse winning and losing with what ifs

    Sasuke still defeated Oro, Deidara and Itachi 1v1 without help, Oro was currently at his max he was never healing from that shit, him Barley beating Deidara is meaningless and same deal with Itachi, Sasuke still never lost
     
         

  12. #37
    ~Mirror Wheel Master~ Jman1997's Avatar
    Status
    Jman1997 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    762
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: has sasuke ever lost a 1vs1 on shippuden

    Quote Originally Posted by Cowthulhu45 View Post
    All the kages would have pwned him if Gaara, Zetsu or Obito hadn't saved him. Gaara stops A killing sasuke, sasuke runs from gaara, zetsu stops mei from melting him and against onoki, he would have been obliterated without obito. Also, obito stopped danzo from stabbing his somehow.
    No, Obito was about to do something, then he noticed sasuke had it under control so he stopped. Sasuke broke out of danzo's seal using his hatred or something like that.
     
         

  13. #38
    Academy Student 012kabina's Avatar
    Status
    012kabina is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    12
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: has sasuke ever lost a 1vs1 on shippuden

    sasuke fans are really annoying.
    he lose against ol of them.
     
         

  14. #39
    Banned
    Status
    Sage of Nature Creation is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    354
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: has sasuke ever lost a 1vs1 on shippuden

    he got owned like 4 times against killer bee, and that was sasuke with taka!
     
         

  15. #40
    Master Unorthodox Almighty Unorthodox's Avatar
    Status
    Almighty Unorthodox is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    2012 Best Year on Naruobase :)
    Posts
    12,331
    Post Thanks / Like
    Sasuke's true Fanbase
    2011-2012
     

    Re: has sasuke ever lost a 1vs1 on shippuden

    Quote Originally Posted by Cqwnt View Post
    These kinda comments confuse winning and losing with what ifs

    Sasuke still defeated Oro, Deidara and Itachi 1v1 without help, Oro was currently at his max he was never healing from that shit,
    this
     
         

  16. #41
    Senior Member SoulKiller's Avatar
    Status
    SoulKiller is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Depth of Hell...
    Posts
    8,641
    Post Thanks / Like
    I Never lose.....
     

    Re: has sasuke ever lost a 1vs1 on shippuden

    Itachi would of killed sasuke in the very begining of the fight if he wanted to lol
     
         

  17. #42
    Master Unorthodox Almighty Unorthodox's Avatar
    Status
    Almighty Unorthodox is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    2012 Best Year on Naruobase :)
    Posts
    12,331
    Post Thanks / Like
    Sasuke's true Fanbase
    2011-2012
     

    Re: has sasuke ever lost a 1vs1 on shippuden

    Quote Originally Posted by SoulKiller View Post
    Itachi would of killed sasuke in the very begining of the fight if he wanted to lol
    with what?
     
         

  18. #43
    Senior Member Ero sennin jiraiya's Avatar
    Status
    Ero sennin jiraiya is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    1,552
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: has sasuke ever lost a 1vs1 on shippuden

    He still won regardless but it doesn't change the fact that its a pointless thread.
     
         

  19. #44
    Member rubiclt's Avatar
    Status
    rubiclt is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    144
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: has sasuke ever lost a 1vs1 on shippuden

    Quote Originally Posted by unorthodox View Post
    with what?
    Susanoo
     
         

  20. #45
    ~Mirror Wheel Master~ Jman1997's Avatar
    Status
    Jman1997 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    762
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: has sasuke ever lost a 1vs1 on shippuden

    Quote Originally Posted by From the Dark Spire View Post
    All I see are a bunch of whiny excuses.... "it's cuz of this" "It's cuz of that". So what, in the end, Sasuke was in a legit fight with each of his opponents, and he beat them, killing them or not. HE BEAT them. He BEAT deidara.

    He BEAT Danzo numerous times. (Should I even pull up the manga pages showing how many times danzo died?)

    He BEAT Itachi, regardless of what the situation was, they still had a great fight, sasuke pulling out that kirin was badass.

    He BEAT orochimaru. (This is the only one I'd consider as not a true fight. I actually agree to SOME EXTENT with this one people.)

    HE BEAT BEE. (Yea Taka helped him, well it's called TEAMWORK, duh. Naruto gets help from his team all the time, why can't Sasuke?)
    A very good answer if I do say so myself. c:
     
         

  21. #46
    Akatsuki Member TruePAIN's Avatar
    Status
    TruePAIN is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    120
    Post Thanks / Like
    Know pain!
     

    Re: has sasuke ever lost a 1vs1 on shippuden

    Quote Originally Posted by unorthodox View Post
    that was taka vs killerbee also who walked away from the fight conscious?
    if you remember, sasuke said he was gonna "handle" him by himself. he died twice but was brought back lmao.. sad, just sad.
     
         

  22. #47
    Pekoms's Avatar
    Status
    Pekoms is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Dark Continent
    Posts
    3,845
    Post Thanks / Like
    Elastic Love
     



    Re: has sasuke ever lost a 1vs1 on shippuden

    Quote Originally Posted by unorthodox View Post
    that was taka vs killerbee also who walked away from the fight conscious?
    Technically Bee did walk away conscious, what Sasuke thought he was walking away with was nothing more than a tentacle. Sasuke clearly lost a couple times, hence why Taka had to save him.
     
         

  23. #48
    Chaotic Neutral Sir Derp Obito's Avatar
    Status
    Sir Derp Obito is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Netherworld
    Posts
    22,214
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has derp status
     

    Re: has sasuke ever lost a 1vs1 on shippuden

    PnJ can prevent either Naruto or Sasuke from losing.
     
         

  24. #49
    Senior Member Ishan Hokage's Avatar
    Status
    Ishan Hokage is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    1,000
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: has sasuke ever lost a 1vs1 on shippuden

    He lost to nearly all the kages, literally pwned by the 8 tails(he got saved 3 times, remember?), Itachi defeated him too(even though itachi wasn't serious)
     
         
    Last edited by Ishan Hokage; 01-01-2013 at 08:04 AM. Reason: Didn't read Shippuden in the question

  25. #50
    Senior Member Ishan Hokage's Avatar
    Status
    Ishan Hokage is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    1,000
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: has sasuke ever lost a 1vs1 on shippuden

    And gaara as well
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •