Page 3 of 14 « First 123456713 ... Last»
    Banned
    Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: has sasuke ever lost a 1vs1 on shippuden

Quote Originally Posted by Gray Uchiha View Post
    i think u forgot abt the Bee incident
    it did seem like bee pwned sasuke but sasuke intentionally held back since they needed to capture him alive

im sure under different circumstances sasuke would have one shot bee with an amaterasu right off the bat

Status
    Apr 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Know Pain and be lost in
    eternal Illusion!

Oonoki obliterated Sasuke!
    If not for obito and karin he'd be dead!
    Killa Bee vs sasuke :
    After Bee beat Suigetsu and Jugo it was a 1 on 1 battle.(Sasuke vs Bee)

Chakra cloak lariat literally blew open sasuke's chest.
    If not for Karin and Jugo he'd be dead!

Status
    Dec 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Elastic Love

Quote Originally Posted by antenna View Post
    it did seem like bee pwned sasuke but sasuke intentionally held back since they needed to capture him alive

im sure under different circumstances sasuke would have one shot bee with an amaterasu right off the bat
    http://www.mangapanda.com/93-417-7/n...apter-412.html

Aside from Obito, what Uchia immediately starts with an MS technique? None. At that time he didn't have EMS, it burns up chakra and would eventually lead to blindness (aside from the pain). If he fought everyone by using MS techniques first, he'd be blind even faster than it was in the Manga. As it is, Sasuke lost his eyesight in a fraction of the time Itachi did. As long as Bee is in V2 or all out Biju, Amaterasu is not going to one shot Bee.Not to mention Sasuke had no experience with the MS techniques.

Banned
    Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Starrke View Post
    http://www.mangapanda.com/93-417-7/n...apter-412.html

Aside from Obito, what Uchia immediately starts with an MS technique? None. At that time he didn't have EMS, it burns up chakra and would eventually lead to blindness (aside from the pain). If he fought everyone by using MS techniques first, he'd be blind even faster than it was in the Manga. As it is, Sasuke lost his eyesight in a fraction of the time Itachi did. As long as Bee is in V2 or all out Biju, Amaterasu is not going to one shot Bee.Not to mention Sasuke had no experience with the MS techniques.
    lol what are u babbling about?

sasuke knew what amaterasu is. he used it as a last resort to save his team mates, then stopped using amaterasu since he did not want to kill bee

Status
    Dec 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Elastic Love

lol what are u babbling about?

sasuke knew what amaterasu is. he used it as a last resort to save his team mates, then stopped using amaterasu since he did not want to kill bee
    The link was to show that Taka eventually did resort to fighting to the death, in the hopes that if they fought to kill Bee it would be just enough to capture him.

You ignored the part where no Uchia aside from Obito starts off with an MS technique. Knowing what it does isn't grounds for using it to start a fight. You also admit it was a last resort.

Last edited by Pekoms; 01-01-2013 at 09:09 AM.

Banned
    Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

The link was to show that Taka eventually did resort to fighting to the death, in the hopes that if they fought to kill Bee it would be just enough to capture him.

You ignored the part where no Uchia aside from Obito starts off with an MS technique. Knowing what it does isn't grounds for using it to start a fight. You also admit it was a last resort.
    most people agree that itachi could kill killer bee with amaterasu. sasuke could easily do the same

your only counteragument is a moot point. this is a completely hypothetical discussion, nothing is stopping sasuke from killing bee with his amaterasu. the reason he didnt do it earlier is because his mission was to capture bee not to immediately kill him

Status
    Dec 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thats why I roll with the
    bible on the dash

Fredo stop please and he lost to itachi

Status
    Dec 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Elastic Love

most people agree that itachi could kill killer bee with amaterasu. sasuke could easily do the same

your only counteragument is a moot point. this is a completely hypothetical discussion, nothing is stopping sasuke from killing bee with his amaterasu. the reason he didnt do it earlier is because his mission was to capture bee not to immediately kill him
    They could kill him with Amaterasu, but not if he's in V2 or full Biju mode. Bee's escape wasn't because Sasuke stopped Amaterasu.

If it's hypothetical that by following the fighting style of other MS users I came to my conclusion, your going far beyond that by stating Sasuke would just start with Amaterasu when there is no evidence of anyone starting off with it.

Sasuke wanted Danzo dead but didn't use Amaterasu first.

Last edited by Pekoms; 01-01-2013 at 09:37 AM.

Banned
    Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

They could kill him with Amaterasu, but not if he's in V2 or full Biju mode. Bee's escape wasn't because Sasuke stopped Amaterasu.

If it's hypothetical that by following the fighting style of other MS users I came to my conclusion, your going far beyond that by stating Sasuke would just start with Amaterasu when there is no evidence of anyone starting off with it.
    thats just stupid logic

might guy has never started off his fights using 8 gates therefore he is unable to use 8 gates at the beginning of the fight

madara has never started off his fight using perfect sussano therefore he is unable to use perfect susanoo in the beggining of a fight

minato has never started his fight using rasengan therefore minato is unable to use rasengan at the start of his fight

sasuke has never used amaterasu at the start of his fight therefore he cannot use amaterasu at the start of his fights

what youre saying makes literally makes no sense. youre either a sasuke hater, bee fanboy, combination of both, or flat out retard

Status
    Dec 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Elastic Love

thats just stupid logic

might guy has never started off his fights using 8 gates therefore he is unable to use 8 gates at the beginning of the fight

madara has never started off his fight using perfect sussano therefore he is unable to use perfect susanoo in the beggining of a fight

minato has never started his fight using rasengan therefore minato is unable to use rasengan at the start of his fight

sasuke has never used amaterasu at the start of his fight therefore he cannot use amaterasu at the start of his fights

what youre saying makes literally makes no sense. youre either a sasuke hater, bee fanboy, combination of both, or flat out retard
    No, its very logical. Who busts out their strongest move at the start of a fight? It never happens. I'm not stating he cannot, he simply won't. He has a plethora of skills and techniques that won't compromise his eyesight. Why would any of the characters you listed use those techniques right away. Guy's is a last resort because if it fails, he's screwed.

Your last statement is also nothing but an attempt to make yourself feel better, whether or not it did, it doesn't make your argument look any better.

Ultimately, you attempt to say my argument is purely hypothetical. The same can easily be said for your stance too then. Yes? Your just assuming that Sasuke will use it first. An assumption with no basis is ludicrous.

Last edited by Pekoms; 01-01-2013 at 09:50 AM.

Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    all my bit2hes love me nd i
    love my bit2hes

yeah,against gaara part 1

Status
    Dec 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Elastic Love

Quote Originally Posted by zinescience View Post
    yeah,against gaara part 1
    This thread is about part 2.

Banned
    Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

No, its very logical. Who busts out their strongest move at the start of a fight? It never happens. I'm not stating he cannot, he simply won't. Why would any of the characters you listed use those techniques right away. Guy's is a last resort because if it fails, he's screwed.

Your last statement is also nothing but an attempt to make yourself feel better, whether or not it did, it doesn't make your argument look any better.
    lol and suddenly you acknowledge that sasuke can one shot bee immediately with amaterasu

which is excatly what i was saying. if sasukes mission was to immediately kill bee, then he could have

saying he wont because he has never done it before is retarded. he has the ability to do it, therefore he can do it. which makes your argument obsolete

Status
    Dec 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Elastic Love

lol and suddenly you acknowledge that sasuke can one shot bee immediately with amaterasu

which is excatly what i was saying. if sasukes mission was to immediately kill bee, then he could have

saying he wont because he has never done it before is retarded. he has the ability to do it, therefore he can do it. which makes your argument obsolete
    Haha, you can't just listen. You ignored the majority of my post, likely because you couldn't counter it. When has anyone ever started with their strongest technique, especially one that is debilitating? Why? Why? You think I'm assuming too much but you do it too. If your gonna say my stance is void you can't exactly say yours is valid.

Added on:

You state he has the ability to use Amaterasu, that is true. However, you state that because he does he can use it first. Sasuke has a lot of abilities: kenjutsu, taijutsu, ninjutsu, genjtusu.. why doesn't he just start with all of them? Or whichever one you'd like him too.

Last edited by Pekoms; 01-01-2013 at 10:05 AM.

Banned
    Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Haha, you can't just listen. You ignored the majority of my post, likely because you couldn't counter it. When has anyone ever started with their strongest technique, especially one that is debilitating? Why? Why? You think I'm assuming too much but you do it too. If your gonna say my stance is void you can't exactly say yours is valid.
    your argument contradicts reasoning. it essentially counters itself

and kabuto started off with his strongest technique, edo tensei. gg

cmon this is too easy. try harder m8

Status
    Dec 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Elastic Love

your argument contradicts reasoning. it essentially counters itself

and kabuto started off with his strongest technique, edo tensei. gg

cmon this is too easy. try harder m8
    I'd try harder if you weren't blind to logic.

Edo Tensei was used against Obito to make a very clear point. Using any other technique would not have had the same effect in stopping Obito in his tracks, now would it?

My argument does't contradict reasoning.You just can't answer me. Why would he use a debilitating technique right off the bat when he has a plethora of skills and abilities that aren't remotely as costly but still powerful. Sasuke had no way of knowing how powerful Bee was, if he had knowledge of what would've happened when he fought, he likely would have used Amaterasu first, but he didn't.

☣Death Is Inevitable☣ SasukeCurse's Avatar
    Status
    Nov 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Death is a curse that can't be
    lifted,...to the immortal, it
    is a gift that can't be
    received.

Quote Originally Posted by DeadManWonderLand View Post
    Deidara was a draw until sasuke used manda to take the blow many argue this but if deidara used a summoning others would be complaining.The raikage fight was likely going to end in a draw as well but it is still undetermined.The killer bee fight however is one that he clearly lost and about three times for the matter
    Umm no... he was trying to capture Killer bee if the intent was to kill and not capture he could have killed him u try fighting someone u wants to kill u but u want to capture and see how easy it is especially against a Jinjuriki.

Status
    Dec 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Elastic Love

Quote Originally Posted by SasukeCurse View Post
    Umm no... he was trying to capture Killer bee if the intent was to kill and not capture he could have killed him u try fighting someone u wants to kill u but u want to capture and see how easy it is especially against a Jinjuriki.
    This is not about capturing now, we are debating how a 1 v 1 would go when Sasuke is attempting to kill Bee.

☣Death Is Inevitable☣ SasukeCurse's Avatar
    Status
    Nov 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Death is a curse that can't be
    lifted,...to the immortal, it
    is a gift that can't be
    received.

This is not about capturing now, we are debating how a 1 v 1 would go when Sasuke is attempting to kill Bee.
    Well u clearly braught up the fight between those 2 and that fight wasn't a death match now was it and if it was intent for sasuke to kill him then sasuke would beat Killer Bee.

Status
    Dec 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Elastic Love

Well u clearly braught up the fight between those 2 and that fight wasn't a death match now was it and if it was intent for sasuke to kill him then sasuke would beat Killer Bee.

Sorry, you posted about someone else's post. That was made much earlier in thread, it isn't relevant to the current debate.

Last edited by Pekoms; 01-01-2013 at 10:24 AM.

Banned
    Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I'd try harder if you weren't blind to logic.

Edo Tensei was used against Obito to make a very clear point. Using any other technique would not have had the same effect in stopping Obito in his tracks, now would it?

My argument does't contradict reasoning.You just can't answer me. Why would he use a debilitating technique right off the bat when he has a plethora of skills and abilities that aren't remotely as costly but still powerful. Sasuke had no way of knowing how powerful Bee was, if he had knowledge of what would've happened when he fought, he likely would have used Amaterasu first, but he didn't.
    *yawn* really, youre just grasping at straws now. nothing you say can dispute that sasuke could have killed bee with amaterasu which all i was saying.

its clear youre more concerned with having the last word than being right. lol go ahead and bring out another failure of a post and then stop talking. ur boring

Status
    Jan 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    The user is enjoying the
    manga.

sasuke is a badass.

Status
    Dec 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Elastic Love

*yawn* really, youre just grasping at straws now. nothing you say can dispute that sasuke could have killed bee with amaterasu which all i was saying.

its clear youre more concerned with having the last word than being right. lol go ahead and bring out another failure of a post and then stop talking. ur boring
    Haha, seriously?

I've been arguing about Sasuke opening with Amaterasu, perhaps you've been dozing off and losing focus. I already stated that if Bee wasn't in V2 or full Biju mode he'd be killed. You saw that several posts ago and went on about him starting with Amaterasu.

According to your latest post, more than half of your other posts were thus entirely irrelevant to what you were attempting to "convince" me of. Haha.

Last edited by Pekoms; 01-01-2013 at 10:30 AM.

Status
    Dec 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Sasuke lost alot part 1 so will omly focus on shippuden:

Deidara - sasuke won physically and mentally. Deidara was desperate to win that he killed himself trying to win.

Oro - unfair fight.

Itachi - cant give victory to sasuke here, itachi survived kirin but never intended to kill sasuke, his goal was to kill Oro only.itachi died from using all his chakra up to seal oro and was on the verge of death before fight.

Bee - sasuke was saved twice by taka and he should have died from the lariat. Even then he dudidnt capture bee. He clearly lost that fight on his own.

Raikage - he would have died if gaara didnt save him ( at the cost of raikages leg)

Danzo - sasuke owned him. Simple.

Mei - Zetsu saved sasuke.

Last edited by darksora; 01-01-2013 at 11:01 AM.

Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Shit! It

bee was wooping their asses + bee was not in a killing mode either.