Page 4 of 17 « First 1234567814 ... Last»
Results 61 to 80 of 331
  1. #61
    Senior Member zinescience's Avatar
    Status
    zinescience is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    2,898
    all my bit2hes love me nd i
    love my bit2hes
     

    Re: has sasuke ever lost a 1vs1 on shippuden

    yeah,against gaara part 1
     
         

  2. #62
    Pekoms's Avatar
    Status
    Pekoms is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    3,974
    Location
    Dressrosa
    Exact Standards
     



    Re: has sasuke ever lost a 1vs1 on shippuden

    Quote Originally Posted by zinescience View Post
    yeah,against gaara part 1
    This thread is about part 2.
     
         

  3. #63
    Banned
    Status
    antenna is offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    795
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: has sasuke ever lost a 1vs1 on shippuden

    Quote Originally Posted by Starrke View Post
    No, its very logical. Who busts out their strongest move at the start of a fight? It never happens. I'm not stating he cannot, he simply won't. Why would any of the characters you listed use those techniques right away. Guy's is a last resort because if it fails, he's screwed.

    Your last statement is also nothing but an attempt to make yourself feel better, whether or not it did, it doesn't make your argument look any better.
    lol and suddenly you acknowledge that sasuke can one shot bee immediately with amaterasu

    which is excatly what i was saying. if sasukes mission was to immediately kill bee, then he could have

    saying he wont because he has never done it before is retarded. he has the ability to do it, therefore he can do it. which makes your argument obsolete
     
         

  4. #64
    Pekoms's Avatar
    Status
    Pekoms is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    3,974
    Location
    Dressrosa
    Exact Standards
     



    Re: has sasuke ever lost a 1vs1 on shippuden

    Quote Originally Posted by antenna View Post
    lol and suddenly you acknowledge that sasuke can one shot bee immediately with amaterasu

    which is excatly what i was saying. if sasukes mission was to immediately kill bee, then he could have

    saying he wont because he has never done it before is retarded. he has the ability to do it, therefore he can do it. which makes your argument obsolete
    Haha, you can't just listen. You ignored the majority of my post, likely because you couldn't counter it. When has anyone ever started with their strongest technique, especially one that is debilitating? Why? Why? You think I'm assuming too much but you do it too. If your gonna say my stance is void you can't exactly say yours is valid.

    Added on:

    You state he has the ability to use Amaterasu, that is true. However, you state that because he does he can use it first. Sasuke has a lot of abilities: kenjutsu, taijutsu, ninjutsu, genjtusu.. why doesn't he just start with all of them? Or whichever one you'd like him too.
     
         
    Last edited by Pekoms; 01-01-2013 at 11:05 AM.

  5. #65
    Banned
    Status
    antenna is offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    795
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: has sasuke ever lost a 1vs1 on shippuden

    Quote Originally Posted by Starrke View Post
    Haha, you can't just listen. You ignored the majority of my post, likely because you couldn't counter it. When has anyone ever started with their strongest technique, especially one that is debilitating? Why? Why? You think I'm assuming too much but you do it too. If your gonna say my stance is void you can't exactly say yours is valid.
    your argument contradicts reasoning. it essentially counters itself

    and kabuto started off with his strongest technique, edo tensei. gg


    cmon this is too easy. try harder m8
     
         

  6. #66
    Pekoms's Avatar
    Status
    Pekoms is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    3,974
    Location
    Dressrosa
    Exact Standards
     



    Re: has sasuke ever lost a 1vs1 on shippuden

    Quote Originally Posted by antenna View Post
    your argument contradicts reasoning. it essentially counters itself

    and kabuto started off with his strongest technique, edo tensei. gg


    cmon this is too easy. try harder m8
    I'd try harder if you weren't blind to logic.

    Edo Tensei was used against Obito to make a very clear point. Using any other technique would not have had the same effect in stopping Obito in his tracks, now would it?

    My argument does't contradict reasoning.You just can't answer me. Why would he use a debilitating technique right off the bat when he has a plethora of skills and abilities that aren't remotely as costly but still powerful. Sasuke had no way of knowing how powerful Bee was, if he had knowledge of what would've happened when he fought, he likely would have used Amaterasu first, but he didn't.
     
         

  7. #67
    ☣Death Is Inevitable☣ SasukeCurse's Avatar
    Status
    SasukeCurse is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    797
    Location
    Hiding out at Madara's hideout
    Death is a curse that can't be
    lifted,...to the immortal, it
    is a gift that can't be
    received.
     

    Re: has sasuke ever lost a 1vs1 on shippuden

    Quote Originally Posted by DeadManWonderLand View Post
    Deidara was a draw until sasuke used manda to take the blow many argue this but if deidara used a summoning others would be complaining.The raikage fight was likely going to end in a draw as well but it is still undetermined.The killer bee fight however is one that he clearly lost and about three times for the matter
    Umm no... he was trying to capture Killer bee if the intent was to kill and not capture he could have killed him u try fighting someone u wants to kill u but u want to capture and see how easy it is especially against a Jinjuriki.
     
         

  8. #68
    Pekoms's Avatar
    Status
    Pekoms is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    3,974
    Location
    Dressrosa
    Exact Standards
     



    Re: has sasuke ever lost a 1vs1 on shippuden

    Quote Originally Posted by SasukeCurse View Post
    Umm no... he was trying to capture Killer bee if the intent was to kill and not capture he could have killed him u try fighting someone u wants to kill u but u want to capture and see how easy it is especially against a Jinjuriki.
    This is not about capturing now, we are debating how a 1 v 1 would go when Sasuke is attempting to kill Bee.
     
         

  9. #69
    ☣Death Is Inevitable☣ SasukeCurse's Avatar
    Status
    SasukeCurse is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    797
    Location
    Hiding out at Madara's hideout
    Death is a curse that can't be
    lifted,...to the immortal, it
    is a gift that can't be
    received.
     

    Re: has sasuke ever lost a 1vs1 on shippuden

    Quote Originally Posted by Starrke View Post
    This is not about capturing now, we are debating how a 1 v 1 would go when Sasuke is attempting to kill Bee.
    Well u clearly braught up the fight between those 2 and that fight wasn't a death match now was it and if it was intent for sasuke to kill him then sasuke would beat Killer Bee.
     
         

  10. #70
    Pekoms's Avatar
    Status
    Pekoms is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    3,974
    Location
    Dressrosa
    Exact Standards
     



    Re: has sasuke ever lost a 1vs1 on shippuden

    Quote Originally Posted by SasukeCurse View Post
    Well u clearly braught up the fight between those 2 and that fight wasn't a death match now was it and if it was intent for sasuke to kill him then sasuke would beat Killer Bee.


    Sorry, you posted about someone else's post. That was made much earlier in thread, it isn't relevant to the current debate.
     
         
    Last edited by Pekoms; 01-01-2013 at 11:24 AM.

  11. #71
    Banned
    Status
    antenna is offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    795
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: has sasuke ever lost a 1vs1 on shippuden

    Quote Originally Posted by Starrke View Post
    I'd try harder if you weren't blind to logic.

    Edo Tensei was used against Obito to make a very clear point. Using any other technique would not have had the same effect in stopping Obito in his tracks, now would it?

    My argument does't contradict reasoning.You just can't answer me. Why would he use a debilitating technique right off the bat when he has a plethora of skills and abilities that aren't remotely as costly but still powerful. Sasuke had no way of knowing how powerful Bee was, if he had knowledge of what would've happened when he fought, he likely would have used Amaterasu first, but he didn't.
    *yawn* really, youre just grasping at straws now. nothing you say can dispute that sasuke could have killed bee with amaterasu which all i was saying.

    its clear youre more concerned with having the last word than being right. lol go ahead and bring out another failure of a post and then stop talking. ur boring
     
         

  12. #72
    रिवोलुशन Frikid's Avatar
    Status
    Frikid is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    5,574
    Location
    INDIA
    The user is enjoying the
    manga.
     

    Re: has sasuke ever lost a 1vs1 on shippuden




    sasuke is a badass.
     
         

  13. #73
    Pekoms's Avatar
    Status
    Pekoms is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    3,974
    Location
    Dressrosa
    Exact Standards
     



    Re: has sasuke ever lost a 1vs1 on shippuden

    Quote Originally Posted by antenna View Post
    *yawn* really, youre just grasping at straws now. nothing you say can dispute that sasuke could have killed bee with amaterasu which all i was saying.

    its clear youre more concerned with having the last word than being right. lol go ahead and bring out another failure of a post and then stop talking. ur boring
    Haha, seriously?

    I've been arguing about Sasuke opening with Amaterasu, perhaps you've been dozing off and losing focus. I already stated that if Bee wasn't in V2 or full Biju mode he'd be killed. You saw that several posts ago and went on about him starting with Amaterasu.

    According to your latest post, more than half of your other posts were thus entirely irrelevant to what you were attempting to "convince" me of. Haha.
     
         
    Last edited by Pekoms; 01-01-2013 at 11:30 AM.

  14. #74
    Member darksora's Avatar
    Status
    darksora is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    61
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: has sasuke ever lost a 1vs1 on shippuden

    Sasuke lost alot part 1 so will omly focus on shippuden:

    Deidara - sasuke won physically and mentally. Deidara was desperate to win that he killed himself trying to win.

    Oro - unfair fight.

    Itachi - cant give victory to sasuke here, itachi survived kirin but never intended to kill sasuke, his goal was to kill Oro only.itachi died from using all his chakra up to seal oro and was on the verge of death before fight.

    Bee - sasuke was saved twice by taka and he should have died from the lariat. Even then he dudidnt capture bee. He clearly lost that fight on his own.

    Raikage - he would have died if gaara didnt save him ( at the cost of raikages leg)

    Danzo - sasuke owned him. Simple.

    Mei - Zetsu saved sasuke.
     
         
    Last edited by darksora; 01-01-2013 at 12:01 PM.

  15. #75
    Senior Member BEASTLY NARUTO's Avatar
    Status
    BEASTLY NARUTO is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    1,713
    Location
    Just around your hood
    Shit! It
     

    Re: has sasuke ever lost a 1vs1 on shippuden

    Quote Originally Posted by SasukeCurse View Post
    Umm no... he was trying to capture Killer bee if the intent was to kill and not capture he could have killed him u try fighting someone u wants to kill u but u want to capture and see how easy it is especially against a Jinjuriki.
    bee was wooping their asses + bee was not in a killing mode either.
     
         

  16. #76
    d-_-b <-- Music is life FleeOnSight's Avatar
    Status
    FleeOnSight is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    2,935
    Location
    Texas
    If it makes you nervous you're
    doing it right..
     

    Re: has sasuke ever lost a 1vs1 on shippuden

    In a sense sasuke lost all those fights. But at the same time you're right. Sasuke was the one that walked away in the end. God it kills me to say that.
     
         

  17. #77
    Boss TrollingSage's Avatar
    Status
    TrollingSage is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    5,203
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: has sasuke ever lost a 1vs1 on shippuden

    My man KB handed his ass to him 1vs 1. Then he called his bum buddies but KB wasnt having none of that ass kssing sh1t
     
         

  18. #78
    Member xNTMI's Avatar
    Status
    xNTMI is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    84
    Location
    WHERE YOU AND I BEGIN.
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: has sasuke ever lost a 1vs1 on shippuden

    fanboys everywhere. sasuke should have died a long time ago.
     
         

  19. #79
    Senior Member badoera's Avatar
    Status
    badoera is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    1,654
    Location
    Belgium
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: has sasuke ever lost a 1vs1 on shippuden

    Orochimaru: Sasuke said himself that he could never have beaten him if he wasn't sick/weakened in bed. = Fail

    Itachi: Itachi was severely sick + had little to zero eyesight and still slapped Sasukes ass... + Didn't fight seriously because he wanted to save Sasuke not kill him. Sasuke fought seriously. = fail

    Deidera: Sasuke won due biggest plot no jutsu EVER.. having no chakra left at all but still being able to summon Manda / Transferring Manda to other dimension / putting Manda under genjutsu. = fail

    Danzo: Danzo himself said he was saving his chakra and best moves to fight with Madara. He wasn't serious against Sasuke + didn't have Kotoamatsuki. = Fail

    conclusion: In normal conditions in which these 4 opponents are dead serious about killing Sasuke and are all healthy and with their strongest jutsu availlable : Sasuke would've died 4 times without killing anyone. (expect Deidera: Draw)
     
         

  20. #80
      Purpz's Avatar
    Status
    Purpz is offline
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    10,082
    __
     

    Re: has sasuke ever lost a 1vs1 on shippuden

    Quote Originally Posted by badoera View Post
    Orochimaru: Sasuke said himself that he could never have beaten him if he wasn't sick/weakened in bed. = Fail

    Itachi: Itachi was severely sick + had little to zero eyesight and still slapped Sasukes ass... + Didn't fight seriously because he wanted to save Sasuke not kill him. Sasuke fought seriously. = fail

    Deidera: Sasuke won due biggest plot no jutsu EVER.. having no chakra left at all but still being able to summon Manda / Transferring Manda to other dimension / putting Manda under genjutsu. = fail

    Danzo: Danzo himself said he was saving his chakra and best moves to fight with Madara. He wasn't serious against Sasuke + didn't have Kotoamatsuki. = Fail

    conclusion: In normal conditions in which these 4 opponents are dead serious about killing Sasuke and are all healthy and with their strongest jutsu availlable : Sasuke would've died 4 times without killing anyone. (expect Deidera: Draw)
    Your "What If" Theories still do not change the FACT that Sasuke still did beat 3 of those opponents fairly 1v1 and did not actually lose to Itachi
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •