Meiton Release Master... MangekyouJ's Avatar
    Status
    Dec 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Waiting for greatest to be at
    it's peak

Re: has sasuke ever lost a 1vs1 on shippuden

Quote Originally Posted by suzano View Post
    all the people saying sasuke has never won a 1v1 fight then what about naruto he never won a 1v1 fight either and saying sasuke has help in all his fights is almost true but naruto has it more with a Anbu member a foundation member and ex Anbu/jounin(Kakashi) and a healer on his team to help him with fights everytime and i can see everything that happened to sasuke would happen to naruto if they switched places also so no one can really say sasuke has never won a 1v1 when in fact no one won a 1v1
    Ok...let me shut you up....Naruto took on all member of the 6 Paths....yes he has summons but they didn't kill anyone....they were only a diversion to Naruto could make the kill....Nagato himself even acknowledged him of his strength and that he would continue what Jiraiya started. So yes...Naruto HAS solo'd people......7 by my count.....all in the SAME DAY!!!!

Status
    Sep 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Huh, he fled from Mizukage = Lost
    He lost to the tsuchikage in about a second....
    (He was weakened at this time but still he lost to them in a fight one vs one... vs Mizukage he actually had help from Zetsu and still decided to flee)
    (just mentioning it)

Status
    Jan 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by SasukeCurse View Post
    Funny... because the same thing happens to Naruto in all of his fights too
    Thats true, i can give u couple examples, Naruto vs Pain, the recent one and the most obvious.. but this is the way, i mean u cant have a series that has a no sense end, and the main character dies in the hands of the antagonist.. Its just pathetic. Same happens to Sasuke..

Summary, main characters win all fights, even though the opponent is way stronger.

Status
    Dec 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    LIKE A BOSS!!!!

sasuke never won and he definately would have died against Killer Bee if Juugo and Karin were not there.
    so, Sasuke didn't really win against anyone when it was 1 vs 1 because someone had to help him.

Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    2014 is coming. I can already
    feel the changes =]

Quote Originally Posted by unorthodox View Post
    once again it was taka vs bee and they won if sasuke had the intent to kill amaterasu bee when he was trying kenjutsu the 8tails was defeated cleary bee wasit a match for taka
    Didn't Bee himself say he was toying? If that was the case, all of Taka would have been owned. Bee was a match for Taka as he was owning them all. As for why he didn't attack Karin (intentionally) gets me but everyone know when he was fighting Sasuke, he clearly (and nearly) killed him multiple times

Status
    Jan 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Lord Jashin Commands You!

he lost to the Mizukage...

Status
    Dec 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

yeah sasuke has not won all his fights on his own or fairly but it still does not change the fact that he still is undefeated in shippuden.

The Boss Sage Naruto 2nd SO6paths's Avatar
    Status
    Dec 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

pointless thread.....hes been lucky so far.....wont be wen he faces naruto

Status
    May 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    The evil men do catch up with
    them in d end

I think and most people know that the only person sasuke beat at full potential is deidara.everybody else was beaten in a weakened state

Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by unorthodox View Post
    he stomped deidara

he murderd itachi literally

killed danzo easy

whooped oro

who next

Orochimaru was severely weakened and sickly and Sasuke was a coward and waited for Oro to be at his weakest at ambushed him, not exactly a great victory and he didn't kill him just absorbed. Sasuke had Karin to heal him and tend to Sasuke after every battle and was saved by Obito, Jugo, Suigetsu, and Zetsu, didn't have at all a easy time with Danzo and wouldn't be able to have finished Danzo off without having his chakra restored and wounds healed by Karin. Sasuke didn't win against Itachi, Itachi died of his illness and had no intention of killing Sasuke which he could of. Deidara blew himself up willingly, other than that it was a stale mate.

Your either a troll, never went to school, takes drugs but either way you're f*ckin stupid don't really raise the bar for your people.

Status
    Jan 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Sasuke beat Orochimaru while he is still weak
    Itachi is already weaken because of his eye sight and he also let Sasuke win
    Bee almost beat Sasuke ass twice and he used a doppelganger to make Taka think that they got him
    Deidara well.....Deidara killed himself using his bomb so it's suicide.
    Sasuke is also saved a lot of times by Karin, Tobi, Zetsu and Jugo.
    That's the reason why he is still alive until now. :scorps:

Academy Student
    Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by narmeiter View Post
    he won against deidara, weakened oro and naruto, sakura, sai and yamato.
    even vs deidara for me not fair 1v1 , he should of been dead with deidara but well kishi would give sasuke free survive ticket which was the snake summon.

Status
    Nov 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Busy in searching SOP6
    DNA!!TOMB RIDER

He lost to bee... though he managed to cut a tail...its utter flop... he ll nvr win...

Status
    Mar 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

He did not "beat" itachi. Itachi succumbed to his illness. In addition to that, the other people he fought were weakened but I give some credit for beating Danzo however Tobi helped.

Status
    Nov 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Busy in searching SOP6
    DNA!!TOMB RIDER

Basically he was strong.... ltr on itachi passd his powers to sasuke and even dis sasuke replaced his eyes with itachi's..he jus got those powers without hardwork... he is never match for anyone

Status
    May 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    HALF HALLOW

the real question is have sasuke ever beat someone 1 on 1 in a fair battle.

Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ready to debate!

Quote Originally Posted by majanaruto View Post
    sasuke never won and he definately would have died against Killer Bee if Juugo and Karin were not there.
    so, Sasuke didn't really win against anyone when it was 1 vs 1 because someone had to help him.
    Those three words alone took the credibility of your post!

You know it's the type of people like you that make me sick when i read nonsense. If you really want to talk about Sasuke make it sound appropriate instead of typing blatantly about his character. Your a fanboy and the avatar screams it to me! Sasuke has won a lot of matches that your perhaps are too blind to notice!

Sasuke vs Haku- Won (the reason he lost was because he wanted to protect Naruto)
    Sasuke vs Lee- Lose (sasuke lost here because unfortunately lee was too fast)
    Sasuke vs Orochimaru- Win (sasuke did give orochimaru a fight so why should i say he lost, for a genin he did good)
    Sasuke vs Yoroi- Win (sasuke hasn't won in a 1-on-1 lol)
    Sasuke vs Gaara- Win (In the arena, Sasuke was clearly winning against Gaara)
    Sasuke vs Temari- Win (sasuke beat her like it was nothing for him)
    Sasuke vs Gaara- Lose (sasuke at this point was out of chakra and unlike gaara that rested he didn't rest)
    Sasuke vs Naruto- No outcome (the match was stopped by Kakashi)
    Sasuke vs Naruto- Win (sasuke beat the character that you have fanboyish dreams all the time)
    Sasuke vs Orochimaru- Win (who cares if oro was sick? oro fought Naruto with his arms sealed)
    Sasuke vs Deidara- Win (sasuke fought and don't tell me it was a draw or ill laugh)
    Sasuke vs Itachi- Lose/Win (I say lose/win because Itachi could have beaten Sasuke, but at the same time Sasuke fought his butt off to push Itachi into a corner)
    Sasuke vs Bee- Lose (sasuke lost his powers, sasuke was recently still injured from his match against Itachi, and Sasuke had a new Ms with no experience) This fight was sort of unfair.
    Sasuke vs Raikage- Win (sasuke was going to win because Gaara even told the Raikage that he would of ended in a critical state)
    Sasuke vs the rest of the summit- Lose (Sasuke was already tired from his fight with Raikage and Gaara)
    Sasuke vs Danzo- Won (Sasuke won and don't use but if Danzo had KA he would of won)

Last edited by SuperFlyzzED; 01-02-2013 at 11:53 AM.

Status
    Dec 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

sasuke beat guys who are nt at full strength yeah right. naruto is gonna kill someone in the final battle and it's an uchiha

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

[QUOTE=MangekyouJ;9702988]Ok...let me shut you up....Naruto took on all member of the 6 Paths....yes he has summons but they didn't kill anyone....they were only a diversion to Naruto could make the kill....Nagato himself even acknowledged him of his strength and that he would continue what Jiraiya started. So yes...Naruto HAS solo'd people......7 by my count.....all in the SAME DAY!!!![/QUOTE
    solo means to do something alone and unaccompanied. naruto had company info and help from ma and pa and hinata that is not soloing

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by natzzz View Post
    the real question is have sasuke ever beat someone 1 on 1 in a fair battle.
    dude naruto hasn't either he always gets kakashi or yamato's leftovers

Lord since #634( •_•)>⌐■-■ MrSimple's Avatar
    Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Exclusive~ •_•)
    •_•)>⌐■-■
    ⌐■_■)

Well, he literally overpowered Naruto in their 1st meeting in shippuuden.

We can't blame the fight with Deidara if seeing his style... In most cases Deidara will end with sacrifice if the fight is to death.

Everyone knows that Itachi was unhealthy and wanted to die from Sasuke as he explained later.

Now, the fight with Bee was pathetic. Sasuke didn't give a **** about his life really. He barely fought him and acted like he's the boss and ended almost death after the 2nd injure. It was pathetic scenario because we had to see Karin's power. Otherwise everyone knows that Sasuke will fight him seriously if it wasn't for the Akatsuki's plan also.

The fight with Danzo was fair and square. Danzo was enough stupid to safe his power for Obito when Sasuke's chasing him for his revenge. He was enough stupid to not understand that Sasuke will not approve Obito's help. Only the end was arguable when Sasuke didn't know about this trigram jutsu or whatever it was.

The pathetic meeting with Kakashi and co is no needed for explanation. Naruto did want to fight Sasuke when Sasuke is ready in a fair and squire fight.

And of course the meeting with Kabuto, it was another PNJ fight in which no one had really the intent to kill his enemy. So Sasuke didn't try really cause of Itachi.

Last edited by MrSimple; 01-02-2013 at 01:38 PM.

Status
    Jul 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

watch out, we got a badass drugs taking dude with swag and guns and shit

Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    “Hero? No! We're pirates! I
    love heroes, but I don't wanna
    be one! Do you know what
    heroes are? Say there is a
    chunk of meat. Pirates will
    have a banquet and eat it, but
    heroes will share it with
    other people. I want all the
    meat!”

Quote Originally Posted by MrSimple View Post
    Well, he literally overpowered Naruto in their 1st meeting in shippuuden.

We can't blame the fight with Deidara if seeing his style... In most cases Deidara will end with sacrifice if the fight is to death.

Everyone knows that Itachi was unhealthy and wanted to die from Sasuke as he explained later.

Now, the fight with Bee was pathetic. Sasuke didn't give a **** about his life really. He barely fought him and acted like his the boss and ended almost death after the 2nd injure. It was pathetic scenario because we had to see Karin's power. Otherwise everyone knows that Sasuke will fight him seriously if it wasn't for the Akatsuki's plan also.

The fight with Danzo was fair and square. Danzo was enough stupid to safe his power for Obito when Sasuke's chasing him for his revenge. He was enough stupid to not understand that Sasuke will not approve Obito's help. Only the end was arguable when Sasuke didn't know about this trigram jutsu or whatever it was.

The pathetic meeting with Kakashi and co is no needed for explanation. Naruto did want to fight Sasuke when Sasuke is ready in a fair and squire fight.

And of course the meeting with Kabuto, it was another PNJ fight in which no one had really the intent to kill his enemy. So Sasuke didn't try really cause of Itachi.
    U saying if Sasuke had wanted when he kicked B in his neck (while he was reading a book and didnt bothered the fly's trying to beat him btw) he could have broken it??

Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ready to debate!

Quote Originally Posted by silmarill View Post
    U saying if Sasuke had wanted when he kicked B in his neck (while he was reading a book and didnt bothered the fly's trying to beat him btw) he could have broken it??
    If that kick landed on Bee's neck it could of injured him. Necks aren't made of steel you know...l

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by SuperFlyzzED View Post
    Those three words alone took the credibility of your post!

You know it's the type of people like you that make me sick when i read nonsense. If you really want to talk about Sasuke make it sound appropriate instead of typing blatantly about his character. Your a fanboy and the avatar screams it to me! Sasuke has won a lot of matches that your perhaps are too blind to notice!

Sasuke vs Haku- Won (the reason he lost was because he wanted to protect Naruto)
    Sasuke vs Lee- Lose (sasuke lost here because unfortunately lee was too fast)
    Sasuke vs Orochimaru- Win (sasuke did give orochimaru a fight so why should i say he lost, for a genin he did good)
    Sasuke vs Yoroi- Win (sasuke hasn't won in a 1-on-1 lol)
    Sasuke vs Gaara- Win (In the arena, Sasuke was clearly winning against Gaara)
    Sasuke vs Temari- Win (sasuke beat her like it was nothing for him)
    Sasuke vs Gaara- Lose (sasuke at this point was out of chakra and unlike gaara that rested he didn't rest)
    Sasuke vs Naruto- No outcome (the match was stopped by Kakashi)
    Sasuke vs Naruto- Win (sasuke beat the character that you have fanboyish dreams all the time)
    Sasuke vs Orochimaru- Win (who cares if oro was sick? oro fought Naruto with his arms sealed)
    Sasuke vs Deidara- Win (sasuke fought and don't tell me it was a draw or ill laugh)
    Sasuke vs Itachi- Lose/Win (I say lose/win because Itachi could have beaten Sasuke, but at the same time Sasuke fought his butt off to push Itachi into a corner)
    Sasuke vs Bee- Lose (sasuke lost his powers, sasuke was recently still injured from his match against Itachi, and Sasuke had a new Ms with no experience) This fight was sort of unfair.

Sasuke vs Raikage- Win (sasuke was going to win because Gaara even told the Raikage that he would of ended in a critical state)
    Sasuke vs the rest of the summit- Lose (Sasuke was already tired from his fight with Raikage and Gaara)
    Sasuke vs Danzo- Won (Sasuke won and don't use but if Danzo had KA he would of won)
    Ok, lets start off with Sasuke Vs Itachi You said Sasuke put Itachi in a corner. Itachi was not even fighting with all of his chakra besides he was ill and Sasuke was giving it everything he had. Itachi put Sasuke in the corner not the other way around, he was simply playing around with Sasuke, in any moment Itachi couldve finished him even though he was literally blind.

Sasuke Vs Bee, you said it was unfair well its true. It was unfair but for BEE. IT WAS 4 VS 1 AND SASUKE WAS ABOUT TO DIE AT LEAST 2 TIMES. His girlfiend saved his life.