Results 1 to 15 of 15
  1. #1
    In detention
    Status
    Narutofan4203 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    In an opionative universe.
    Posts
    991
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Why narusaku wouldn't/can't work

    Team Minato: Direct copy of team hiruzen
    Team Kakashi: Direct copy of team minato
    Jiraiya didn't end up with Tsunade, Obito didn't end up with rin, as Naruto wouldn't or won't with Sakura
     
         

  2. #2
    Premium User Almighty Unorthodox's Avatar
    Status
    Almighty Unorthodox is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    2012 Best Year on Naruobase :)
    Posts
    12,128
    Post Thanks / Like
    Sasuke's true Fanbase
    2011-2012
     

    Re: Why narusaku wouldn't/can't work

    ok what was point
     
         

  3. #3
    Member
    Status
    true path of the ninja is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    clovis nm
    Posts
    40
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Why narusaku wouldn't/can't work

    i allways thought it would be funny if they were related and didnt know it. like hey you know sakura was your cousin. naruto:
     
         

  4. #4
    Délta's Avatar
    Status
    Délta is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    10,444
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hiding in the Mist
     

    Re: Why narusaku wouldn't/can't work

    Makes some form of since I guess
     
         

  5. #5
    Nerd November's Avatar
    Status
    November is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    My Room
    Posts
    6,581
    Post Thanks / Like
    Tired just Tired !!!
     

    Re: Why narusaku wouldn't/can't work


    you watch too much twilight
     
         

  6. #6
    Necromancer4276's Avatar
    Status
    Necromancer4276 is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Between this and the other world.
    Posts
    10,185
    Post Thanks / Like
    Peace is a Lie, there is only
    Passion.
     

    Re: Why narusaku wouldn't/can't work

    The whole point of naruto is that he won't make the same mistakes as the past generations. Jiraiya couldn't save orochimaru, Kakashi couldn't save obito, but naruto is determined to save sasuke at any cost. And he probably will. According to this theme, they should be together.
     
         

  7. #7
    Angel of Loyalty Mihaelz's Avatar
    Status
    Mihaelz is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    With my Love
    Posts
    383
    Post Thanks / Like
    " It's easy being a saint
    when you don't have to make
    sacrifices "
     

    Re: Why narusaku wouldn't/can't work

    I suppose you're right but it could turn out differently, you never know. I'm a NaruHina fan but things have a way of changing on you sometimes >.>.
     
         

  8. #8
    Member 409fusion's Avatar
    Status
    409fusion is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    409
    Post Thanks / Like
    Know Pain and be lost in
    eternal Illusion!
     

    Re: Why narusaku wouldn't/can't work

    Quote Originally Posted by true path of the ninja View Post
    i allways thought it would be funny if they were related and didnt know it. like hey you know sakura was your cousin. naruto:
    I read it with a funny voice and that made me crack up lol :D
     
         

  9. #9
    (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻) Sea Of Thy Soul's Avatar
    Status
    Sea Of Thy Soul is offline
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    うちは一族.
    Posts
    3,540
    Post Thanks / Like
    Problem?
     

    Re: Why narusaku wouldn't/can't work

    So, NaruHina ftw? :D
     
         

  10. #10
    Banned
    Status
    Twin Steps is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Ottawa, Canada
    Posts
    4,793
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blowing Fanboys and Idiots
    alike With C4 Karura
     

    Re: Why narusaku wouldn't/can't work

    Honestly, this and MANY MANY more hints and evidence show Narusaku has no hope for survival at all.
     
         

  11. #11
    ありがとう Fanta's Avatar
    Status
    Fanta is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    7,140
    Post Thanks / Like
    Happily married to
    thatsAslap7. XD
     

    Re: Why narusaku wouldn't/can't work

    lol what?

    So because Jiraya didn't get Tsunade, Naruto can't get Sakura..?

    good logic there.

    new generation surpassing the old > your logic
     
         
    Last edited by Fanta; 01-01-2013 at 06:35 PM.

  12. #12
    Toad Sage King of Hell's Avatar
    Status
    King of Hell is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    4,130
    Post Thanks / Like
    I am the Toad Sage!
     

    Re: Why narusaku wouldn't/can't work

    Naruto won't be with Sakura because she only started liking him when Sasuke left and she started realizing how strong Naruto is. Naruto doesn't want to be Sakura's sloppy seconds.
     
         

  13. #13
    Kunieda Aoi Tobirama Uzumaki's Avatar
    Status
    Tobirama Uzumaki is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    St.Ishiyama High.
    Posts
    425
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Why narusaku wouldn't/can't work

    This. Yeah I have to agree the last chapter might have thrown naruto towards to NaruHina but as stated above I'm not confirming anything until it happens. It looks Kishi is also leaning towards NaruHina at this point but don't say anything isn't going to happen. For all we NaruSaku could happen I'd rather not see it happen but it could just wait and see how Kishi has it play out.
     
         

  14. #14
    Toad Sage King of Hell's Avatar
    Status
    King of Hell is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    4,130
    Post Thanks / Like
    I am the Toad Sage!
     

    Re: Why narusaku wouldn't/can't work

    Quote Originally Posted by Tobirama Uzumaki View Post
    This. Yeah I have to agree the last chapter might have thrown naruto towards to NaruHina but as stated above I'm not confirming anything until it happens. It looks Kishi is also leaning towards NaruHina at this point but don't say anything isn't going to happen. For all we NaruSaku could happen I'd rather not see it happen but it could just wait and see how Kishi has it play out.
    I really doubt it because then where would Hinata be? She's in love with him, she would live her life just watching in the backgrounds? She can't get with Kiba because they are more like brother and sister, the only other interesting couple involving Hinata would be SasuHina. Because of the Byakugan and Sharingan mix, if they had kids. But Hinata and Sasuke have completely opposite personalities. The only person Hinata could possibly be with would have to be Naruto.
     
         

  15. #15
    Love is the Key Nami Usagi's Avatar
    Status
    Nami Usagi is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Guess?
    Posts
    942
    Post Thanks / Like
    Dream by night. Wish by day.
     

    Re: Why narusaku wouldn't/can't work

    Quote Originally Posted by King of Hell View Post
    I really doubt it because then where would Hinata be? She's in love with him, she would live her life just watching in the backgrounds? She can't get with Kiba because they are more like brother and sister, the only other interesting couple involving Hinata would be SasuHina. Because of the Byakugan and Sharingan mix, if they had kids. But Hinata and Sasuke have completely opposite personalities. The only person Hinata could possibly be with would have to be Naruto.
    Man, I wish sasuhina would happen...
    It would just be too perfect.
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •