Status
    Apr 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    #Dragyzophobia #Akashaphilia
    #Kirikoe4EIG

Playing with Fire

Waiting for my sempai, I'm laying on a rock while contemplating my surrounding... I then turn my eyes towards the bowl of fire to my left.

Let's hope no one will get himself burned this time.

Last edited by Tsūki; 01-01-2013 at 08:34 AM.

Status
    Apr 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Dont Bother Me

Re: Playing with Fire

Hello ^_^ where are we starting from again

Status
    Apr 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    #Kirikoe4EIG

Quote Originally Posted by Kōrra View Post
    Hello ^_^ where are we starting from again

From Z-Rank buddy!

Meaning from the very beggining
    ._.

Last edited by Tsūki; 01-02-2013 at 01:54 PM.

Status
    Apr 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Dont Bother Me

Ahh then tell me everything you know about Fire

Status
    Apr 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    #Kirikoe4EIG

I know that Fire is one of the basic five elements, it is extremly hot and doesn't have a form so you cannot touch it. It is generally orange-red colored.

Fire is strong to wind because it becomes greater thanks to the oxygen the wind has. But it is weak to water since the water easily takes the oxygen from the fire which makes it turn off very fast.

Fire is good to use offensively by trying to benefit from my opponent's moves in order to boost my fire technique. Like for example making it stronger with wind but also use it in order to lure the opponent in to performing a technique which he thinks would counter my attack while it actually gets him disadvantaged.

What I'm thinking about now is a combo with fire and lightning were the opponent would use water to counter my fire while I would also send a lightning technique which would electrify the opponent thanks to his water technique.

Status
    Apr 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Dont Bother Me

Good lets start your fire training again

( Ryu Kaen Bakufuu ) - Dragon Flame Blitz
    Type: Offensive
    Range: Short
    Chakra cost: 10
    Damage points: 20
    Description: The user shoots balls of fire at the opponent.

Using fire chakra that you channel into your mouth release balls of fire at my clone.

( Kaen Shuriken Ranbu ) - Blazing Shuriken Dance
    Description: The user will throw several shuriken at the enemy and then inflames them with fire to cause extra damage.

By throwing several shurikens at my clone inflame them with fire to cause burns and more damage.

Status
    Apr 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    #Kirikoe4EIG

First jutsu:

I start by forming some fire chakra inside of me, then focusing it into my mouth, I give it a spherical form while turning the katon chakra into fire. Making sure that it keeps the shape of a fireball, I "spit" it out of my mouth and it goes in a straight tragectory until it crashes in a wall of earth.

I repeat the same thing twice, making 2 other fireballs that I release while targeting the same wall.

It is a good initiating jutsu, not really intended to kill the opponent but maybe to form some distraction and maybe combine it with another attack for the same rank. I'm thinking of water maybe in order to form steam which limits the field of vision (I wouldn't really use this, but just mentionned it =/). We can also combine it with an earth technique from the same level to strengthen the earth technique turning it into lava?

The fireballs can easily be countered and again, are generally used to cause some distraction so they won't really cause much damage.

Second jutsu:

I reach to my pouch with my right hand and take three shurikens, holding each one of them between 2 fingers. Throwing them at your clone I then immediately focus some katon chakra into my mouth and release it at my shuriken to surround them with flames.

It's a very simple technique which combines ninja tools and fire in order to increase the damage caused by the shurikens.

But since they are thrown shurikens then they are still very weak to wind and basically everything that would "hit" the technique causing it to slow down such as water (will also turn off the fire).

No images were found for any of these techniques =/

Status
    Apr 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Dont Bother Me

Good I believe these are self explanatory

( Katon: Komakai Kaki ) - Fire Release: Small Fire
    Type: Offense
    Chakra Cost: 10
    Damage Points: 20
    Description: The user spews a small fireball.

( Katon: Kasumi Enbu no Jutsu ) - Fire Release: Mist Blaze Dance Technique
    Type: Offense/Supplementary
    Chakra Cost: 10
    Damage Points: N/A
    Description: After performing the necessary hand seals Snake → Ram → Monkey → Tiger, the user is able to create and blow a flammable gas from their lungs. Once it comes in contact with fire or sparks, the gas ignites into a large fireball.

Status
    Apr 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    #Kirikoe4EIG

( Katon: Komakai Kaki ) - Fire Release: Small Fire:

I start by forming some katon chakra inside of me while breathing in some air. Then I focus that chakra to my throat and then breathing everything outside of my lungs, I turn my katon chakra to fire when it gets released from my mouth to form a small fireball.

Very basic technique which will probably not kill the opponent unless you are planning to use it in order to burn something such as oil surrounding your opponent.

I would say this technique is rather used for distraction (not that I really find it disctracting) since it cannot kill the opponent by itself as a jutsu. I cannot really think of much when it comes to this jutsu.

(no pictures were found)

( Katon: Kasumi Enbu no Jutsu ) - Fire Release: Mist Blaze Dance Technique:

I use my katon charka and focus it in my lungs as I take a deep breath. Then performing the Snake → Ram → Monkey → Tiger handseals, I allow the air in my lungs to blend with my chakra which forms gaz in my lungs. I then send it to my mouth by starting to breathe it out and then releases it from my mounth. If the gaz gets in contact with fire of sparkes then they would turn into large fireballs.

This technique is good to have in order to combine with a technique which contains fire or maybe even use it at your own advantage if there's already some fire in your surrounding.

The technique would let fire ignite so one must be careful if there's some fire that might cause you some damage then one should be careful for them not to ignite right in fron of the user.

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x6l...n#.UQCSJWeYR1E

Status
    Apr 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Dont Bother Me

Good ^_^

( Katon no Jutsu ) - Fire Release Technique
    Range: Short - Mid
    Description: The user will release a small but powerful flame of fire at their opponent.

Just release a small but yet powerful flame to hit my clone.

Status
    Apr 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    #Kirikoe4EIG

I take a breath as I mold my chakra to turn it into katon chakra. After that, I concentrate some of that charka into my lungs and breathes out in a strong manner all of the katon chakra out of my mouth while turning it to fire. There's a small but powerful flame which gets released from my mouth that travels to your clone and then enflames him causing him to poof away.

This technique is quite basic, it allows you to enflame the target, having a small but powerful flame should compensate for its size. It would also be use to turn objects on fire such as dry grass and maybe enhance an earth technique with it making it cause more damage.

Just like the previous fire techniques you taught me, it is mainly used as an attack that doesn't kill the opponent because it is not lethal enough.

Status
    Apr 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Dont Bother Me

Good

( Katon: Shōkasou ) - Fire Release: Small Fire Stream
    Chakra Cost: 15
    Damage points: 30
    Description: The user will create a small short flame at the opponent. This flame is capable of making the target collapse due to the heat of the technique. This technique requires no handseals.

Just create a small short flame that when it hits my clone it can cause her to collapse just from the heat of the jutsu.

(Katon: Gōkakyū no Jutsu ) - Fire Release: Great Fireball Technique
    Damage Points: 30
    Description: After performing the necessary hand seals Snake → Ram → Monkey → Boar → Horse → Tiger, a ninja inhales air, and utilizing a large amount of fire chakra, spews a large fireball from their mouth after blowing through a ring made by the thumb and index finger of the user, incinerating everything in range. The fireball ignites externally.

Do the signs and inhale air and with fire chakra pit out a large fireball by blowing through a ring made by your thumb and index finger.

Status
    Apr 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    #Kirikoe4EIG

( Katon: Shōkasou ) - Fire Release: Small Fire Stream:
    Standing at short range from your clone, I focus my katon chakra to my mouth as I release it making a flame. When it reaches your clone, it makes her collapse to the ground because of the flame's heat.

Nice technique to use at opponents in close range in order to slower their movements thanks to the heat of the jutsu which makes them collapse.

It is only usable at close range and one should be more careful when doing some jutsus at such a close distance.

(Katon: Gōkakyū no Jutsu ) - Fire Release: Great Fireball Technique:
    I start by forming the necessary hand seals Snake → Ram → Monkey → Boar → Horse → Tiger, I take a deep breath and places my right hand in front of my mouth. The katon chakra inside of me blends with the air I have gathered inside of my lungs. I make a ring with my hand by using the thumb and the index finger and so I breath out in a strong manner everything I had inside of my lungs forming a great fireball.

A technique with some significant destructive power and also great to initiate an attack while doing something else when the opponent cannot see you due to the size of the fireball.

Hmm, don't really know of any disadvantages except of your field of vision being limited because of the fireball's size.

Status
    Apr 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Dont Bother Me

Good ^^

( Katon: Kimuchi Amura ) - Fire Release: Wall of Flames
    Type: Supplementary/Defence
    Chakra cost: 15
    Description: The user first throws out a lighter that has an open flame.The user the turns the flame into a wall of fire used for protection or to burn small objects thrown towards him. This jutsu can be used with Hurricane Fist to create a combo jutsu.

Throw a lighter and turn the flames into a wall of fire to protect you from my clone punching you or use a wind jutsu for a wind/fire combo.

( Katon: Hibashiri ) - Fire Release: Running Fire
    Type: Attack
    Range: Short-Mid
    Description: After performing the Tiger hand seal by utilizing their fire chakra, the user will create a stream of fire that can be manipulated into several forms (rings of fire that runs on the ground or a circle of fire flying through the air) before striking the target. It can also be used in combination with a suitable wind technique to release a massive inferno.

Do the tiger sign and create a stream of fire and manipulate into several forms like rings of fire to strike my clone.

Status
    Apr 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    #Kirikoe4EIG

( Katon: Kimuchi Amura ) - Fire Release: Wall of Flames:

I reach to my pouch and take out a lighter which I open and turn the flame on with a movement of my thumb. Then tossing it in front of me, I manipulate my katon chakra towards it and form a wall of fire which would protect me against incoming attacks.

I would say that it's a creative manner of making a wall of fire with some tools we carry with ourselves. Making this wall would also make the opponent uable to see you so you can do some evil things if they are not sensory-type or dojutsu users. One can also form a combo by using a wind attack which can also be unexpected from the opponent which is a plus.

This technique would also limit your field of vision and you won't be able to be fully aware of what your opponent is doing if you don't have full control of the situation.

I must say the wall was bigger than I expected o.O

( Katon: Hibashiri ) - Fire Release: Running Fire:

I do the tiger hand seal as I'm molding my katon chakra and then I create a stream of fire which I decide to relase on the surface of the ground in front of me. Manipulating it so it travels towards your clone, I also form it into several rings which keeps on travelling towards your clone. When they reach him, they burn him causing him to poof away.

From what I see in the image, it could also be used as a form of improsonment but I could be wrong. Anyway, if we stick to the jutsu's description then I think it's nice that you can make it travel on the ground and in mid air aswell. I would personally perfer to use this particular type of jutsu on the ground to try making the enemy go to mid air or maybe hide another attack inside the flames.

About disadvantages? meh =/ It could limit your vision towards the opponent.

This is the image I found but I dunno about the size, the description makes it seem smaller while it's bigger in this image.

Status
    Apr 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Dont Bother Me

Super

( Katon: Ryūka no Jutsu ) - Fire Release: Dragon Fire Technique
    Range: Short/Mid
    Description: The user will perform four handseals Snake → Dragon → Rabbit → Tiger , and breathe fire along a cord or any other type of long object, which rushes forward in straight line catching the enemy on fire. A line of enemies can be used as the conductor as well. The flames are meant to target, and assault the enemy's upper body just like a projectile weapon.

Do the signs and and make sure my clone is tied up by cords and breathe fire along the cord so the fire rushes to my clone through the cords and assault my clones upper body.

( Katon: Karyūdan ) - Fire Release: Fire Dragon Bullet
    Range: Short/Mid
    Description: The user exhales a flame breath from their mouth after making one handseal. This technique can be used in conjunction with Earth Release: Earth Dragon Bullet to ignite the projectiles fired by the latter technique, making it more devastating.

Do the one sign and breathe out a flame to ignite the mud form the earth jutsu I do.

Status
    Apr 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    #Kirikoe4EIG

( Katon: Ryūka no Jutsu ) - Fire Release: Dragon Fire Technique:

After having thrown multiple cord towards the target and made it encircle the tree that was right behind him, it allows me to tie him up on that tree. Now having the cords still encirling the tree, I catch them as the end of the cords gets close to me and I begin to form the required handseals. As I'm doing that, I inhale a great amount of air while blending my katon chakra into it. Then breath it out at the cords in front of me making a straight trajectory towards the enemy target. Which then assaults your clone's upper body.
    (sorry I just had to do the cord thingy because of my habits >.>)

You have your opponent tied up which prevents him from forming handseals and so it would be easier for you to cast your fire technique. It burns the upper part of the body which would probably not allow him to concentrate properly... maybe also have some difficulties to breathe and see.

You need to have tied the oppoent first so you can perform this technique and I think there might be some danger if the opponent uses electricity at the cords since they are directly connected from you to him.

( Katon: Karyūdan ) - Fire Release: Fire Dragon Bullet:

As you perform an earth jutsu, I breathe in some air while enhancing it with katon chakra. Then forming one handsign, I release a breath of fire at the earth jutsu you've just performed causing it to ignite.

It is basically a combination technique with an earth jutsu which makes it stronger. As the earth jutsu hits the target it would also burn him (more or less). It can also be used by itself as a normal fire attack.

In my eyes, this jutsu seem to be one of the "standard" fire technqiue being used to attack the opponent (when it comes to its form). I don't really see a disadantage for it except for the normal water taking out fire or the technique's rank.

Status
    Apr 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Dont Bother Me

Its okay

( Katon: Hōsenka no Jutsu ) - Fire Release: Phoenix Sage Fire Technique
    Description: The user first performs six hand seals Rat → Tiger → Dog → Ox → Rabbit → Tiger and they create a volley of small fireballs, which are sent flying in an unpredictable manner assaulting the enemy. In addition, the flames are controlled one by one with chakra, so avoiding them all is extremely difficult. Shuriken can also be concealed within the flames, creating an unexpected secondary surprise attack. Like the flames, the shuriken can be controlled with chakra. For the most part, however, this technique is used as a distraction.

Do the all six signs and by channeling fire chakra to your mouth and release a volley of small fireballs and send them in an unpredictable manner to hit my clone. If you want you can add shurikens to the fireballs to make the jutsu more dangerous.

( Katon: Honoo no Saigai Hi Kagayaku no Jutsu ) - Fire Release: Flame of Disaster Fire Shine Technique
    Range: Short - Mid
    Description: The user releases a flame of fire chakra that converges on the opponent wrapping around them and burning them.

Release a flame of fire to converge on my clone by wrapping around her and burning her.

Status
    Apr 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    #Kirikoe4EIG

( Katon: Hōsenka no Jutsu ) - Fire Release: Phoenix Sage Fire Technique:

I focus my katon chakra to my lungs and perform the Rat → Tiger → Dog → Ox → Rabbit → Tiger hand seals. Then taking 3 shuriken from my poutch with my right hand, I also release a volley of small fireballs in which 3 of them has the shurikens I've just thrown. All of this was directed to your clone in an unpredictable manner as she then poofs away upon impact of a several of them.

This jutsu is really great for distractions as it releases a volley of small fireballs in an unpredicable manner which makes it difficult to avoid. Using the shurikens would also make an extra surprise attack and this jutsu will turn out to be quite effective.

It is short range and requires 6 handseals to perform which is a disadvantages but not that horrible either. Being just a distraction, it won't cause a severe injury so the opponent will still be able to move well after a hit from the jutsu.

( Katon: Honoo no Saigai Hi Kagayaku no Jutsu ) - Fire Release: Flame of Disaster Fire Shine Technique:

I begin by focusing katon chakra to my lungs and then releasing it out of my mouth I manipulate it in such a manner that it gets separated and goes from multiple directions (right and left). As they get close to your clone, they converge with eachother around the clone and burns him.

At first this technique would be confusing as the technique splits in different directions which is actually good for the one using it. It then gets back together as it reaches the enemie's destination which wouldn't really be expected from him,

When the flames gets separated by eachother they get much weaker so it'll become much easier to counter.

Status
    Apr 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Dont Bother Me

Super

( Katon: Rakka Sanran Kasai ) - Fire Release: Falling Fire Scatter
    Description: The user whilst in mid air will release from their mouth a series of small fire shots that rain down upon the target.

While in the air, release a small series of fire shots to rain down on my clone.

( Katon: Kitsunebi ) - Fire Release: Fire Whisp
    Range: Short - Long
    Description: The user creates a small ball of bright fire from their mouth that shoots at the opponent burning on impact.

Make a small ball of bright fire to burn my clone on impact.

Status
    Apr 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    #Kirikoe4EIG

( Katon: Rakka Sanran Kasai ) - Fire Release: Falling Fire Scatter:

As I am in mid air, I focus katon chakra to my mouth while inhaling some air into my lungs, then I exhale everything while blending the chakra with the wind I had inside forming a serie of small fire shots that rain down upon the clone.

This jutsu is nice to us with another attack which comes from underneath the ground as it would force the opponent to take more difficult choices and maybe also make it more difficult to notice one of the attacks you've performed.

The most significant disadvantage I see here is that you leave yourself wide open for incoming attack while in mid air. So this should be used when you're the one giving some hard time to the opponent.

( Katon: Kitsunebi ) - Fire Release: Fire Whisp:

Focusing katon chakra into my mouth while inhaling some air, I exhale the air while also blending it with my chakra allowing myself to release a small ball of bright fire which heads towards the clone. It then burn him upon impact.

Not sure but form the description it's as if this jutsu will put all of the opponent on fire upon impact?
    It is a long ranged jutsu which is basically the main advantages I see.

The size of the technique is small so it won't be effective against attacks from larger scale.