Page 1 of 7 12345 ... Last»
    Status
    Apr 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    Apple only.

Naruto Manga 463 Discussion / 464 Predictions

Naruto Manga 463 Discussion and 464 Predictions
    Latest manga (463) has been released by SleepyFans!
    Discuss here Naruto Manga 463 and predict the next chapter Naruto Manga 464.

Links
    Naruto Manga 463 Online Reading
    NarutoBase.net - Naruto Manga Downloads

Who's the best?!! Zise is!! Lawliet's Avatar
    Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Henrik is evil. Visions wUZ
    here

Re: Naruto Manga 463 Discussion / 464 Predictions

Thanks!
    Nice Chapter ^^

Status
    Dec 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Nice chapter ^^ i want to see naruto fight :D he needs to get over of sasuke feelings, it's lame x)

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

awesome chapter although i wouldve kept both amaterasu n susanoo on

amaterasu summons
    amaterasu weapon hand like chidori
    amaerasu hidden in normal fireball so when they block it he gets a surprise

raikage thinkin the same speed as his attacks n movements.....awesome

naruto n tobi were justs fillers to me

sasuke didnt use tsukonomi then aamaterasu 1st to activate susanoo
    i

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

anyone expecting a new sharingan move next week?

Status
    Jul 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

cool chapter cant wait for next week
    and yes i think that there'll be a new sharingan move next week:D

Status
    Jan 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Tobi/Madara Uchiha, Raikage, Danzo old school fools are going to continue to make hell for Naruto, Kakashi, and the gang. Looks like Naruto and Kakashi will have to align themselves with Danzo until Tobi is defeated and Sasuke is either under control or defeated as well. But it would be great if Sasuke and Naruto joined up and put all those old school fools in their places with help from Gara and the younger Konoha shinobi.

Academy Student
    Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

How about a combination of chidori and amaterasu?

Status
    Jul 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

wow props to raikage, i dont usualy like brutes but hes the smartest one.He played to his strenths and developed effective techniques to best utalize his raw physical powers by creating an inpenetrable sheild and enhancing his attacks and speed at the same time.Typical of a brute to go ape crazy when faced with a genius.This fight is proof that sasuke learned from his killerbee fight tho rofl,he went in for the kill 'BUT' this time he had a contingency[back up] plan incase the beast somehow stops an unstopable attack [guess that makes it not' "unstopable"].Ill say this in sasukes defence, Raikage is a "man" that has powers to equal monsters and hes going all out fighting with full force and strenth from start to finish,what else can a guy do after he hits his opponent with moves that wud have killed anyone else, only option left is trump "cards" lol.It wuda been nice to c naruto face raikage and easily drop him wit a couple clones and a wind enhanced kunai [rasenshuriken uneccesary].B4 u all bash sasuke just think for a second and c if u think the fight wud have gone alot diffrent if it was itachi, im sure after raikage easily dodges a fire ball or 2, blades fail to injure him and clones only by "some" time and it seems genjutsu is useless [cuz sasuke wuda did what he did to killerbee to the raikage if genjutsu "cud" work], im sure itachi wud have ended up in the same "susano" situation only probly itachi wud have wasted a bit more time no offence to itachi as he was my fave b4 his death [r.i.p] now naruto is numero uno so no "i am not a sasuke fanboy", jus stating what i c.-btw- im hoping raikage didnt act a fool and realy give away his arm on a whim,i wud expect he used the arm brace to attack sasuke and will simply remove it to get rid of the flames-[raikage resembles a speedy jirobu imo "ELBOW!!" wow!!]

Last edited by kydo; 09-11-2009 at 12:54 PM.

Status
    Nov 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

nice work kishi is doing....

looks like sasuke still has to show HIS OWN MS power......till now its been all of ITACHI's techs.
    so im expecting a new MS tech next week which will I GUESS will screw up RAIKAGE.
    Neways looks like Sasuke is done for but as we know kishi might bring him back with the new move.

IF Itachi awakened 3 MS techs
    Madara's MS tech is his Teleportation i guess
    Any guesses on Sassy-boy's MS tech ?

Long time no talks abt sakura and big-breasted-godaime.... :P

Wondering when will kishi bring up Naruto's Bloodline....... :S

Status
    Apr 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Oh, sasuke, sasuke... What a cheat... Amaterasu AND some form of Susano. Using somebody else's bag of tricks doesn't add up to kickass status, it's just a bit lame.

I'm sure this is why Itachi trained, trained and trained. You can't rely on the eye techniques all the time, or you've effectively already lost; they come with too high a price. But Sasuke seemed to pretty much jump straight into them. Not cool.

Besides that, I wonder if his sharingan would be able to copy Raikage's raiton armor? Now that would be pure sasuke! (I know what you're going to say, but the difference is that Amaterasu and Susano were given to him, sharingan is his own)

I know people always say this, but this chapter really did feel SHORT!

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

wow raikage power bomb <susanoo but a powered up raikage judo chop penetrates a susanoo w/ amaterasu (thats only if u guys count susanoo stil being on while amaterasu shiled is on )
    its cool sasukes eyes didnt go whiite when activating susanoo

no one said(no proof) tobi's ms was teleportation we havent even seen him with magenkyo with the mask on ....besides a normal MS user has to go blind to teleport? i understand as a last ditch effort to escape but i cant see em practicing tele to get more blind EMS= ms always on

Status
    Apr 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I wonder if Madara's transportation jutsu is somehow connected to the mask? It seems so central in every teleportation we see detailed in the manga, which could be because of sharingan, true), but I can't but help think that maybe it's some sort of an artifact with this power, which is why he doesn't like taking it off either.

Is anyone aware of any power-inducing artifacts in the Narutoverse? Anything that comes even near to having as specific a power as this, rather than a general 'absorb/conduct chackra'?

Status
    Dec 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

i want to see a new Mangekyou Sharigan move ^^ and yeah i think the mask and the sharigan combined, able Madara to do Transportation Jutsu x)

Status
    Dec 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Good Chapter...two words....RAIGER BOMB!!! F-ing awesome!

When the hell did Sasuke develop Susanoo? I missed that one, but control Amaterasu Flames and attaching them to Susanno...pretty cool.

No predictions...just pissed that I have to wait 7 more days for another chapter....

Status
    Feb 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

The chapter was good! But not that much information. Some cool new tech improvements.
    Raikage is damn strong. Mandara is underestimating Naruto. I believe Naruto will change Sasuke over time.
    Anyway, I can't wait for the next chapter, it's going to be really cool!

edit:
    What the heck does Mandara mean that he needs the biju's to become complete???

Last edited by N@Rut0; 09-11-2009 at 11:59 AM.

Status
    Apr 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by KazeFox1 View Post
    Good Chapter...two words....RAIGER BOMB!!! F-ing awesome!

When the hell did Sasuke develop Susanoo? I missed that one, but control Amaterasu Flames and attaching them to Susanno...pretty cool.

No predictions...just pissed that I have to wait 7 more days for another chapter....
    Itachi imprinted him with all of his eye techniques just before he died. With the final, brotherly 'tap' on the forehead at the end of the fight, if you remember. That's how he got amaterasu as well.

Status
    Jan 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by KazeFox1 View Post
    Good Chapter...two words....RAIGER BOMB!!! F-ing awesome! When the hell did Sasuke develop Susanoo? I missed that one, but control Amaterasu Flames and attaching them to Susanno...pretty cool. No predictions...just pissed that I have to wait 7 more days for another chapter....
    I think sasuske new m0ve will be a seal like the 4ths jutsu 0r kakashis ms

Status
    Jun 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by kydo View Post
    wow props to raikage, i dont usualy like brutes but hes the smartest one.He played to his strenths and developed effective techniques to best utalize his raw physical powers by creating an inpenetrable sheild and enhancing his attacks and speed at the same time.Typical of a brute to go ape crazy when faced with a genius.This fight is proof that sasuke learned from his killerbee fight tho rofl,he went in for the kill 'BUT' this time he had a contingency[back up] plan incase the beast somehow stops an unstopable attack [guess that makes it not' "unstopable"].Ill say this in sasukes defence, Raikage is a "man" that has powers to equal monsters and hes going all out fighting with full force and strenth from start to finish,what else can a guy do after he hits his opponent with moves that wud have killed anyone else, only option left is trump "cards" lol.It wuda been nice to c naruto face raikage and easily drop him wit a couple clones and a wind enhanced kunai [rasenshuriken uneccesary].B4 u all bash sasuke just think for a second and c if u think the fight wud have gone alot diffrent if it was itachi, im sure after raikage easily dodges a fire ball, blades fail to injure him and clones only by "some" time and it seems genjutsu is useless [cuz sasuke wuda did what he did to killerbee to the raikage if genjutsu "cud" work], im sure itachi wud have ended up in the same "susano" situation only probly itachi wud have wasted a bit more time no offence to itachi as he was my fave b4 his death [r.i.p] now naruto is numero uno so no "i am not a sasuke fanboy", jus stating what i c.-btw- im hoping raikage didnt act a fool and realy give away his arm on a whim,i wud expect he used the arm brace to attack sasuke and will simply remove it to get rid of the flames-[raikage resembles a speedy jirobu imo "ELBOW!!" wow!!]
    Everything you said is true the only problem is i dont think acivated the sassuon bones i think they just came out so if itachi didnt give those to he would be done for right now.

Sage of NarutoBase a thousand years of death's Avatar
    Status
    Jul 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

i dont see how sasuke can win this fight. even if he is using itachi's jutsu. he just doesnt have the skills to actually beat a tough opponent.
    madara has now left naruto so maybe he is going to step in or something.

madara's mask is needed for his teleportation justu? thats a good theory. the eye he has covered is the same as the eye kakashi has the sharingan. maybe madara has the same jutsu and aims it at the mask and send himself through time/space. maybe its a higher version of kakashi's jutsu.

Status
    Jun 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by nirav_92 View Post
    nice work kishi is doing....

looks like sasuke still has to show HIS OWN MS power......till now its been all of ITACHI's techs.
    so im expecting a new MS tech next week which will I GUESS will screw up RAIKAGE.
    Neways looks like Sasuke is done for but as we know kishi might bring him back with the new move.

IF Itachi awakened 3 MS techs
    Madara's MS tech is his Teleportation i guess
    Any guesses on Sassy-boy's MS tech ?

Long time no talks abt sakura and big-breasted-godaime.... :P

Wondering when will kishi bring up Naruto's Bloodline....... :S
    yea i was wondering about that also i think he will probably bring it up after heads back to the village.

Status
    Jun 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I feel this was a good chapter and i loved how the rakige went super sayin hahahaha (i love the DBZ reference). Also there was something that really caught my ear and that's madara telling that he need the taild beast to become complete now that makes me think that people who used to say madara is not really whole anymore after his fight with the 1st hokage maybe own to something.

Status
    Jul 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

i beleive sasuke activated susano becuz he wasnt phased at all meaning no reaction when it activated, and he was smooth with it, im sayin he combined it with amaterasu jus like that, i wud expect he knew he had it why he was so smooth about all of it.-Kishi realy is stressing and making the point that sasuke will surpass itachi ""in the long run"". I jus didnt expect him to initiate it so quickly.-

Last edited by kydo; 09-11-2009 at 12:51 PM.

Status
    Jul 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

we cant kno what order the events happened in but based on how madara told the story it wud seem that the first had the tailed beasts b4 he and madara fought to the death as it was stated the 1st devided the beasts when he became hokage among the other villages to stabalize power,so i dont c much of a connection between madara and the beasts.-but- the beasts are said to be basicaly huge masses of chakra so maybe hes just gonna combine all their special chakra and seal it within himself to return him to his former glory and powess or to an even greater status.

Last edited by kydo; 09-11-2009 at 12:58 PM.

Status
    Jun 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by kydo View Post
    we cant kno what order the events happened in but based on how madara told the story it wud seem that the first had the tailed beasts b4 he and madara fought to the death as it was stated the 1st devided the beasts when he became hokage among the other villages to stabalize power,so i dont c much of a connection between madara and the beasts.-but- the beasts are said to be basicaly huge masses of chakra so maybe hes just gonna combine all their special chakra and seal it within himself to return him to his former glory and powess or to an even greater status.
    yea that's what i think also I have this feeling that he lost alot of his power with the battle with the 1st hokage so he needs the beast to regain or like u said surpasse his prevoius power.

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... Last»