Page 3 of 7 « First 1234567 Last»
    Academy Student
    Status
    Jul 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: Naruto Manga 463 Discussion / 464 Predictions

Quote Originally Posted by a thousand years of death View Post
    i dont see how sasuke can win this fight. even if he is using itachi's jutsu. he just doesnt have the skills to actually beat a tough opponent.
    madara has now left naruto so maybe he is going to step in or something.

madara's mask is needed for his teleportation justu? thats a good theory. the eye he has covered is the same as the eye kakashi has the sharingan. maybe madara has the same jutsu and aims it at the mask and send himself through time/space. maybe its a higher version of kakashi's jutsu.
    wouldn't that just teleprt his mask?? seriously, no offense, but the whole theory of his mask having something to do w/ his teleporting jutsu is ridiculous ..a magical mask that has teleporting powers?? com'on, if the 4th could do it w/ just hand signs or whatever, I'm pretty sure madara doesn't need a magical mask

Status
    May 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

i think we have seen the first glimpses of elemental tijutsu and the advantages. not only insane power but equaly insane speed. it just got me thinking again if the lightning element is that devestating with tijutsu whats the others gonna be like?

The 29th Sannin of Grass Sannin29's Avatar
    Status
    Apr 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Ero sennin View Post
    i think we have seen the first glimpses of elemental tijutsu and the advantages. not only insane power but equaly insane speed. it just got me thinking again if the lightning element is that devestating with tijutsu whats the others gonna be like?
    I wonder if Rock Lee will ever be able to do something like that... it'd be sweet if he could!

Good Chapter... except It seems to get over way too fast.

I like how Karen said that the Raikage is going to tailed-beast level... does he have some of the Hachibi in him, like his brother? Can he regenrate his arm?

Academy Student
    Status
    Jun 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by a thousand years of death View Post
    i dont see how sasuke can win this fight. even if he is using itachi's jutsu. he just doesnt have the skills to actually beat a tough opponent.
    madara has now left naruto so maybe he is going to step in or something.

madara's mask is needed for his teleportation justu? thats a good theory. the eye he has covered is the same as the eye kakashi has the sharingan. maybe madara has the same jutsu and aims it at the mask and send himself through time/space. maybe its a higher version of kakashi's jutsu.
    Doesnt have the skill to beat a tough opponent????? What about deidara m deidara forced sasuke to have to think of how to beat him, took some skill for that, am i wrong??

Status
    Aug 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I think it's time Naruto got over sasuke
    sasuke has gone to the dark side :P
    all in all this was a good chapter it showed off some new skills and had quite a bit of action in it

Status
    Jun 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I have been thinking about this for some time. I think Naruto should learn how to cover his whole body too with elemental energy. In stead of lightning it would be wind. It could increase his speed and power too also used against lighting could negate it. Also he could have all kinds of wind attacks like other have fire, water, lighting attacks. I know he has sage abilities but that has a time limit and takes time to get into. Covering your body with wind energy could be his new thing.

With a wave of his hand he could block attacks.

Status
    Jun 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I hate to say this but for some reason I see Sasuke about to deliver the final blow to Raikage and before he can do it the other samurai and ninja jump in. Forcing Sasuke to retreat or look for Danzo. But before he leaves he will leave Raikage in a very injured state that will fuel the rage between Cloud and Fire.

Status
    Mar 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    Working through life

Quote Originally Posted by Sannin29 View Post
    I wonder if Rock Lee will ever be able to do something like that... it'd be sweet if he could!

Good Chapter... except It seems to get over way too fast.

I like how Karen said that the Raikage is going to tailed-beast level... does he have some of the Hachibi in him, like his brother? Can he regenrate his arm?
    lee cant he is unable to use charka thus can not use elemental taijutus's

Status
    Mar 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    Working through life

Quote Originally Posted by Jinco View Post
    I have been thinking about this for some time. I think Naruto should learn how to cover his whole body too with elemental energy. In stead of lightning it would be wind. It could increase his speed and power too also used against lighting could negate it. Also he could have all kinds of wind attacks like other have fire, water, lighting attacks. I know he has sage abilities but that has a time limit and takes time to get into. Covering your body with wind energy could be his new thing.

With a wave of his hand he could block attacks.
    i think naruto needs to learn how to use rasengan with only one hand and no clones like J-man and kakashi i think he really hasnt mastered that tech till he can do it one handed. anyways if he is ever gonna do a full body deal he should turn himslef into a gaint wind/rasengan!

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

If Naruto trained more to fight like pain I think the sage mode would never end. The original never leaves the village and just sits there meditating sending shadow clones. His shadow clone could also make back up shadow clones and the original gains all knowledge.

sasukes is a good fighter. he defeted all his opponents by out living them but itachi did let him win. he did win against the 8tails but I count it as a draw because no kill. Narutos had a lot of draws.

kishi said a character will go blind. some predictions say it will be nejji by the 8tails but maybe that will be sasuke. going blind from amasura in a later fight or from evil. then sasuke blind living in the village in peace. sakura would still love him.

also in the last manga it talked about the sons one with sage eyes and powerful chakra that wanted to lead by might. that black shadow in the back of sasuke is the powerful charka. like a demons chakra when awakened like naruto. you dont see the demon out side only the inner demon like when that shi got caught in it BAM theirs sasukes inner demon getting a hold of him and taking over.

I think that Naruto could gain super speed like becoming wind. with the elements.

Status
    Aug 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

i couldnt tell if that was raikage.... or a black broly

Status
    Mar 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

The Fight between Sasuke and Raikage is like Hulk vs. Superman... I have a lot of respect for Raikage, he is a powerhouse and I hope he does'not get killed by Sasuke. The only way Sasuke could beat him is if he had a complete Susano'o with both heavenly sword and shield.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

what do you think naruto will do now guys after the conversation with madagay?

Status
    Apr 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Choujuu Giga View Post
    I've been observing this thread and Ive read a lot of interesting points of views. I agree with SabutoUchiha that the form of Susanoo that Sasuke used is in a premature state but I also think that it is Itachis since that tech is exclusive to him only. Although, this has all yet been to be confirmed. Someone stated that Sasuke has been using the Mangekyou Sharingan often and is quickly on the path of blindness though this might be because of the increasing darkness within him. I have to say that person has a great point seeing as Itachi was really a pure human being and so the blindness effect took even longer to kick in.

Now I'm not saying that Sasuke IS GOING TO WIN I'm only stating that I still think he has a chance to win against the Raikage. Just as Madara quoted that Naruto and Sasuke are bound by destiny to fight each other and if that doesn't happen, then he will ensure that it will. So Sasuke will not be killed, now there is a chance that Sasuke will start to get beaten and if so, I think that the battle will be broken up obviously before he dies. Also, while observing other threads, I've seen several people state every battle that Sasuke takes victory in is either because it was handed to him or was a cheap win. Well to all who believe that, then take a look at this:

Naruto 463 page 03 | One Manga
    To everyone that's says Sasuke sucks and for those who won't even acknowledge Sasuke, even the Raikage HIMSELF has a brief acknowledgement of him.

Naruto 463 page 06 | One Manga
    Take a look at this Tetsu Samurai's quote.

Naruto 463 page 08 | One Manga
    Not only does he acknowledge so do even the Raikage's bodyguards.

Naruto 463 page 15 | One Manga
    Shi even quotes "Is he even more skilled than Itachi?"

The Raikage is more physically stronger than Sasuke, yes. Even showing no reaction when touched by the black flames. Though just because someone is stronger doesnt mean they can't be beaten as the Raikage does get burned by Amaterasu. Sasuke has improved from the last battle against Kirabi. People have also said that Sasuke will never surpass Itachi. In the latest chapter Sasuke not only uses Susanoo but takes Amaterasu to a whole new level. I hope that this post of mines has opened some of your eyes to at least aknowledging Sasuke even if you dislike him. No I am not a fanboy I just like Sasuke's character that is all. Sumimasen for the usual long posts -_-
    A very well written post. Your links, that you seem to offer up as rocksolid arguments sasuke's strenght, don't really stand up to scrutiny, if you ask me.

Your first link, page 03 of manga 464: Raikage strictly speaking acknowleges Hatake Kakashi's attack, not Uchiha Sasuke's strenght/genious/etc. Yes Sasuke got a few points for the attack, but really, the chidori is a tried and tested (and powerful) technique, so nothing new here.

Your second link, page 06 of manga 464: The samurai assumes (quite rightly, I think), that there's little chance of Sasuke, or anyone else, surviving an attack like that. However we know that Sasuke survived thanks to a fledgling, infantile version of Susano, given to him by Itachi. NOT because of some inherent ability from Sasuke himself. Hell, we can't even be sure of whether Sasuke had the sense to activate it himself, or if it activated on it's own thanks to Itachi's machinations. So, no points awarded.

Your third link, page 08 of manga 464: Raikage's bodyguards do seem to acknowledge Sasuke. But what are they really praising? Susanoo and Tsukuyomi. And where did they come from again? Yup, you quessed it, Uchiha Itachi. Again. So no points awarded to sasuke in my books. Again.

Your final link, page 15 of manga 464: Shi does ask himself (keyword "ask") whether Sasuke is more skilled than itachi. I grant you, lighting the susano aflame with amaterasu is deftly done. Certainly a trick that Itachi couldn't have told him about. But there's no reason to assume Itachi wasn't able to do the same. Really, all it takes is activating amaterasy, and looking at susanoo. Not high level stuff, but very clever. So while Sasuke gets a point from me for a clever (if a touch desperate, in my eyes, given how the battle was going) trick, it doesn't mean that he's more skilled than Itachi.

Finally, I agree with your reasoning for why Sasuke won't die, but will at worst get mauled by Raikage and then saved by someone else, but I think you're giving him too much credit with "not only uses Susanoo but takes Amaterasu to a whole new level". I've already explained what I think of his amaterasu, and as I said, his susanoo does not come close to Itachi's techique.

Status
    Dec 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by thegreatestoffools View Post
    Itachi imprinted him with all of his eye techniques just before he died. With the final, brotherly 'tap' on the forehead at the end of the fight, if you remember. That's how he got amaterasu as well.
    I remeber the "tap" and that Maaterasu was implanted as a "booby trap" against Tobi/Madara...I guess I just assumed that Susanno was not derived from the Sharingan. I ssumed it was a totaly different technique taht Itachi aquired/developed...like the sword that Itachi used to seal Orochimaru in the Sasuke v. itachi battle. Do you think the sword is also transferred? If I remeber correct it was Susanno that weilded the sword.

Status
    Dec 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Stealth Assasin View Post
    LOL.... I agree madra wants all the mangakou sharingan techs.... Plus i have a theory... tht he only partially existls.... n he needs the tailed beasts powers to fully revive his former self....

n yeaa.... Raikage roks.... HE IS NOT A KYUUBI HE DOES NOT HAVE ANY EYE TECHNIQUES HE IS NOT A SAGE.... pretty well said... GO RAINKAGE
    ..... its about time saske was taught a lesson in manners n arrogance!!!!!
    I think this is a good point that he (Madara/Tobi) needs the tailed beast to fully exsist, which is why he can just disappear/teleport etc, ....which proves that the real identity of Madara/Tobi is............

Lord Voldemort!!! Same thing right?! : )

Status
    Aug 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

A very well written post. Your links, that you seem to offer up as rocksolid arguments sasuke's strenght, don't really stand up to scrutiny, if you ask me.

Your first link, page 03 of manga 464: Raikage strictly speaking acknowleges Hatake Kakashi's attack, not Uchiha Sasuke's strenght/genious/etc. Yes Sasuke got a few points for the attack, but really, the chidori is a tried and tested (and powerful) technique, so nothing new here.

Your second link, page 06 of manga 464: The samurai assumes (quite rightly, I think), that there's little chance of Sasuke, or anyone else, surviving an attack like that. However we know that Sasuke survived thanks to a fledgling, infantile version of Susano, given to him by Itachi. NOT because of some inherent ability from Sasuke himself. Hell, we can't even be sure of whether Sasuke had the sense to activate it himself, or if it activated on it's own thanks to Itachi's machinations. So, no points awarded.

Your third link, page 08 of manga 464: Raikage's bodyguards do seem to acknowledge Sasuke. But what are they really praising? Susanoo and Tsukuyomi. And where did they come from again? Yup, you quessed it, Uchiha Itachi. Again. So no points awarded to sasuke in my books. Again.

Your final link, page 15 of manga 464: Shi does ask himself (keyword "ask") whether Sasuke is more skilled than itachi. I grant you, lighting the susano aflame with amaterasu is deftly done. Certainly a trick that Itachi couldn't have told him about. But there's no reason to assume Itachi wasn't able to do the same. Really, all it takes is activating amaterasy, and looking at susanoo. Not high level stuff, but very clever. So while Sasuke gets a point from me for a clever (if a touch desperate, in my eyes, given how the battle was going) trick, it doesn't mean that he's more skilled than Itachi.

Finally, I agree with your reasoning for why Sasuke won't die, but will at worst get mauled by Raikage and then saved by someone else, but I think you're giving him too much credit with "not only uses Susanoo but takes Amaterasu to a whole new level". I've already explained what I think of his amaterasu, and as I said, his susanoo does not come close to Itachi's techique.
    As i said in an earlier post before..Think about the fact that the only time you have comparison for Itachis powers are when he fought Sasuke and he WAS DYING ( not full ability ) and he didn`t go all out. Sasuke i`s a little baby compared to him. And the Raikage's Jounin when did they see Itachi go all out? Yes Amaterasu shape manipulation is not bad but who can say Itachi couldn't do it? Remeber when Itachi took on ALONE 3 Jounin in Konoha and he could`ve killed them in a flash..true he didn`t but still saying that Sasuke is stronger then Itachi is just BS.

Status
    May 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by SabutoUchiha View Post
    I think that the Susano'o Sasuke is using is 'premature'. It's only an early stage because it's not the full Susano'o, it's only the ribs. Also, I'd think Sasuke doesn't have the Yata no Kagami (a mirror that's considered one of the three sacred treasures capable of reflecting all attacks, as a shield in its left hand) or the Totsuka no Tsurugi (which traps the target in an eternal dream-like genjutsu). To add, keeping Susano'o sustained in the physical realm means the user must act as a medium, allowing Susano'o to consume their life force energy. This puts a severe strain on the user's body and prolonged use will lead to their death, as we saw with Itachi.

EDIT: Just saw Rukia Hime has covered most of the idea already above. xD
    you are right in 'most of it'. itachi didnt die because he used susanoo, he died because he was already very ill or injured and knew he was going to die. that's why his haste to fight sasuke and transfer his powers to him.

Another thing (this does not have to do with your post), im starting to believe that the whole tail beasts-capture-thing is all a distraction, madara's plans should be something else. if he wanted to capture naruto he would have done so while he appear behind him while naruto was sleeping. right?. i personally dont think madara needs the tail beasts for anything.

Last edited by stigie78; 09-12-2009 at 01:59 PM.

Status
    Dec 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Very Well Debated... I was thinkin the same thin....just didnt have the strangth to type it out :P:P...... Nice work mate!!!!!!!:D:D

Status
    Dec 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by KazeFox1 View Post
    I think this is a good point that he (Madara/Tobi) needs the tailed beast to fully exsist, which is why he can just disappear/teleport etc, ....which proves that the real identity of Madara/Tobi is............

Lord Voldemort!!! Same thing right?! : )
    hahahaha... yea pretty much!!!!!:P

Status
    Jan 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

So here's what we know for sure:

1. Sasuke's not gonna die. He's the other main character in Naruto and Kishi's not killing him anytime soon.
    2. The Raikage/Sasuke fight is merely a show of Sasuke's current ablities and current level. He is now able to fight against a kage and is shown to be on comparable footing.
    3. The Raikage is not simply a dumb jock. He's a KAGE for a reason and brute strength alone is not that reason. He is a tactiction and stategist. His only downfall in the Sasuke fight however, may be his strong emotion of revenge which MAY cloud his judgement. (I don't know if sacrificing his arm was his ONLY option at the time, but he felt it necessary because he's extemely bent on finishing Sasuke NOW).

I don't believe Sasuke can beat the Raikage. The Raikage's use of the raiton nullifies Sasuke's sharringan. The Raikage actually has the advantage in terms of monitoring his opponent, which is usually Sasuke's advantage. Also, the Raikage has much more battlefield experience and a vast knowledge as to dealing with high-level ninja suck as the Uchihas (madara, itachi and now sasuke).

I support the "bail-out" plan most of you are suggesting. Either sasuke is forced to retreat and regroup or Madara intervenes and rescues sasuke somehow.

BUT, I wouldn't put it passed Kishi to come up with some ultimate jutsu by Sasuke to defeat the Raikage. Kishi's point would be that Naruto defeated a Kage-level opponent (Negato) so Sasuke can beat one too (Raikage).

Academy Student
    Status
    Sep 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by stigie78 View Post
    you are right in 'most of it'. itachi didnt die because he used susanoo, he died because he was already very ill or injured and knew he was going to die. that's why his haste to fight sasuke and transfer his powers to him.

Another thing (this does not have to do with your post), im starting to believe that the whole tail beasts-capture-thing is all a distraction, madara's plans should be something else. if he wanted to capture naruto he would have done so while he appear behind him while naruto was sleeping. right?. i personally dont think madara needs the tail beasts for anything.
    it hink you're right the hosts are probably the only persons that can stand against madara

Status
    Jan 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Wow, Kishi is indeed a writer. It seems to me that the story line is almost similar to a chinese movie that I watched a couple years ago.

and I can see why Madara wants Naruto to have a match with Sasuke badly. Madara clearly stated that he represents himself the older and 1st hokage the younger son. Since Madara lost the battle to the 1st hokage, Madara is still holding the hatred and hate in his heart. He (Madara) is not satisfied to live without a fair and a rematch battle that is similiar to the first battle he had with the 1st hokage. Thus, he wants to train (allowing Sasuke gets stronger)Sasuke to become the former self of Madara and Naruto become the 1st hokage. The fight will be the same as the 1st and Madara back then. Once Naruto beats Sasuke, now then Madara will fight with Naruto; for Madara, naruto has the same identity and spirit of the 1st Hokage. To satisfy his needs, Madara just wants to have a rematch with the 1st Hokage but the 1st hokage is already dead so he cannot have a rematch with him anymore; however, Naruto who has the spirit of the Hokage will represent the 1st hokage, and because of that Madara wants to have a revenge on Naruto instead. IF Madara beats Naruto (who has the spirit of the 1st hokage), then Madara will be satisfied because in his feeling Madara's goal is to beat the first Hokage only since he hates him (first hokage) so much.

Of course, at this level, Madara does not want to beat Naruto because Naruto is not strong enough for Madara. Madara would not be satistied to beat a weakling. Because of his PRIDE, Madara wants to have a fair match like the first battle he had with the 1st or even much stronger. That is why he is waiting for Naruto to get stronger and beat Sasuke who is representing the former self of Madara.

That's how I see it folks. and it 's similar to the chinese movie that i watched before!

Last edited by dbzboy300; 09-12-2009 at 05:26 PM.

king of darkness francois brown's Avatar
    Status
    Jul 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

raikage is raw

Status
    Aug 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by stigie78 View Post
    Another thing, im starting to believe that the whole tail beasts-capture-thing is all a distraction, madara's plans should be something else. if he wanted to capture naruto he would have done so while he appear behind him while naruto was sleeping. right?. i personally dont think madara needs the tail beasts for anything.
    Technically speaking, if Madara wants or NEEDS to fight and or kill for sum sort of unknown plan he would b better off waiting for that to happen im sure will not want to kill but will want to kill madara will get impatient and kill sasuke (or mortally wound him like Pein did Hinata) because he knows wont kill causing to go full 9 tails BUT will survive will cry and ***** and bring him back then and will team up.

Madara might control the kyuubi or MAYBE absorb him and the 8-tail beast into the statue then start blowing shit up, all the kages will band 2gether (xcept Danzo cuz i hope he dies be4 then) but get Sh*t kicked then and will do pretty good then everyone will fight Madara and will do the finisher move with then every Kage will xcept and will b offered the Hokage position but he might refuse it and travel around just like J-man did and build up a reputation, Sasuke would get with Sakura, Naruto would come back from his travels after a few years and would be a wise leader then get with Hinata and become Hokage. Im just guessing though, anything could happen. It would be nice if it happened

Just a side note: I think it would be cool if trained with all the Kages in Sage mode and everyone in the village watched....lol their jaws would all drop. IMO

Last edited by Toughdude; 09-12-2009 at 07:25 PM.