preoccupied.

[RP Tournament Round #4] Scaze Vs Lili-Chwan

Battle Rules

• Rei's Rules and Regulations
    • Killing and Stealing: Allowed
    • Custom Jutsu: Allowed
    • Custom Elements: Allowed
    • Range: Medium
    • Terrain: Plain field without a water source.
    • Each fight needs to finish in 7 days, upon which they'll be closed and graded by RP mods
    • If a participant doesn't reply for more than 4 complete days, his opponent wins the match by default
    • Failing to abide any of the rules of the tournament may lead to default defeat
    • Maker of the thread has the right of first move
    • Both fighters need to link their bios and valid customs threads in their first post
      Arguments are to be done exclusively through VM (not PM or MSN). Moderators opinions can only be asked twice per match, with the 3rd time pertaining to a final decisive judging. If a member needs to ask for a moderators input, he/she must do so through this thread and not directly to the Moderators. Following the template and the rules of the thread is essential

Ling Yao
    Customs

After you post both your links, I shall start the fight. ^_^ Gl;HF

Status
    Jun 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hey! Don't go call my status
    lame! - Ok then you're lame! (
    I don't know you, but I will
    find you, and I will lame you)
    Not before I find you and Lame
    you! This is bullying, you
    lame lamer!

Re: [RP Tournament Round #4] Scaze Vs Lili-Chwan

Customs
    Amalia Wadatsumi in the sig.

Let me just start by saying, I have controlled every single fight I've been in, right from the very start, irregardless of who had the first move. I shall give you 2 days for you to control the fight, after which, I will take it back by force, and plunge you inter utter disgrace and torture.

With that being said, good luck to us both

Status
    Apr 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm not inactive. Just
    preoccupied.

Quote Originally Posted by Lili-Chwan View Post
    Customs
    Amalia Wadatsumi in the sig.

Let me just start by saying, I have controlled every single fight I've been in, right from the very start, irregardless of who had the first move. I shall give you 2 days for you to control the fight, after which, I will take it back by force, and plunge you inter utter disgrace and torture.

With that being said, good luck to us both
    That made me pee a little. C:

Ling simply causes a few stone spikes to rise from the ground beneath and around you. All of the spikes are angled inwards towards you aiming to pierce and disembowel. Thus a circular field of spikes would be formed, the circle having a diameter of around two meters. He then quickly follows up by releasing his suiton chakra into the ground, thus as the spikes rise, a fair amount of water would burst from the ground around and beneath you,the water more or less covering the same area as the spikes. The water doesn't necessarily have that much offensive potential but would serve its purpose nonetheless.

(Doton: Ganchūsō) - Earth Release: Stone Spikes
    Type: Attack
    Range: Short-Mid
    Chakra Cost: 15
    Damage Points: 30
    Description: This technique lets the user create a few rock pillars that will protrude from the ground to skew the target. The rock pillars will even pass through obstacles to reach their target

(Suiton: Bāsuto) – Water Release: Burst
    Type: Supplementary
    Range: Depends on Earth/Wood jutsu used before hand.
    Chakra cost: 15
    Damage points: N/A
    Description: The user would activate this jutsu which allows him to add his water chakra to all Earth/Wood jutsus used no more than a second after the usage of the Earth/Wood jutsu. Although it does no physical harm, this jutsu allows the user to shoot out an extremely quick burst of water straight after an Earth/Wood jutsu is used from wherever that Earth/Wood jutsu appears from. For example, if Spikes are used, this jutsu would allow a quick burst of water to shoot out to anywhere short range from the spikes themselves. This jutsu does not work on the mud related Earth jutsu. The water itself does no damage, however it has some pushing force which is able to knock an opponent back a meter or two, other than that it mainly distracts the opponent. The user can deactivate this jutsu at any time, and can stop the addition of water chakra so that he/she can control when the water bursts out.

Status
    Jun 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    lame lamer!

Quote Originally Posted by Scaze View Post
    That made me pee a little. C:

Ling simply causes a few stone spikes to rise from the ground beneath and around you. All of the spikes are angled inwards towards you aiming to pierce and disembowel. Thus a circular field of spikes would be formed, the circle having a diameter of around two meters. He then quickly follows up by releasing his suiton chakra into the ground, thus as the spikes rise, a fair amount of water would burst from the ground around and beneath you,the water more or less covering the same area as the spikes. The water doesn't necessarily have that much offensive potential but would serve its purpose nonetheless.

(Doton: Ganchūsō) - Earth Release: Stone Spikes
    Description: This technique lets the user create a few rock pillars that will protrude from the ground to skew the target. The rock pillars will even pass through obstacles to reach their target

(Suiton: Bāsuto) – Water Release: Burst
    Range: Depends on Earth/Wood jutsu used before hand.
    Description: The user would activate this jutsu which allows him to add his water chakra to all Earth/Wood jutsus used no more than a second after the usage of the Earth/Wood jutsu. Although it does no physical harm, this jutsu allows the user to shoot out an extremely quick burst of water straight after an Earth/Wood jutsu is used from wherever that Earth/Wood jutsu appears from. For example, if Spikes are used, this jutsu would allow a quick burst of water to shoot out to anywhere short range from the spikes themselves. This jutsu does not work on the mud related Earth jutsu. The water itself does no damage, however it has some pushing force which is able to knock an opponent back a meter or two, other than that it mainly distracts the opponent. The user can deactivate this jutsu at any time, and can stop the addition of water chakra so that he/she can control when the water bursts out.
    As the spikes begin to appear beneath me, a grayish-green fungi bursts from my right foot, growing outwards into an half-dome shape, pushing the spikes aside and metabolizing them, lifting my feet quite a bit. The water, as it is formed, is no secret to me, for I have the inherited ability to sense any and all body of water, as the water is siphoned into the dome, which grows stronger and more powerful, I pull my right foot, rising the half dome, and quickly, almost in the same motion, I snap with my other foot, mid-air, kicking the dome towards you, following a close parallel with the ground.The motion is done at clear less that maximum strength, as to show that, had I wanted, I could have kicked the dome to swallow your whole head and torso, or any other part of your body, while instead, it would fall harmlessly by your feet, without making contact.

(Masshuru-Muton: Mori no Jusshi ) Mushroom Style: Fingers of Pan
    Chakra Cost: 20-30
    Damage Points: 40-60
    Description: The user is able to release a large net of fungus, from her hands or from the ground which can withstand the impact of huge boulders of rock and cease their movement. The user can decide to preform this jutsu to trap the opponent. The net will form any structure the user wants, being it a hand, a shield, pillars, etc.
    *Can only be used once every 2 turns*

A Ranked, 30 chakra

Quite awesome, but have you realized your clothes are on fire?

Katon: Tanshin No Atsui Hai | Fire Release: The Lonesome Ember
    Type: Offensive/Supplementary/Defensive
    Chakra: 20
    Damage: N/A (20 if clothes ignite, +20 when used with a Fuuton Jutsu)
    Description:
    User does 2 hand seals (Ram+Tiger) and focuses his fire chakra into a specific spot on the enemies clothes igniting them in a small cinder that creates smoke. This produces a small cinder spot that erupts in small flames. Its main purpose is to distract and confuse the enemy. However, if the enemy fails to put out the ignited spot it will eventually start to consume the clothes and create small open flames that will slightly burn him. This technique can also be used on paper or other easily flammable materials or to ignite a Fuuton jutsu.

Note: The ignited spot can easily be put out by taping it with an open palm or with a little water.
    Note2: Enemy has to put out the ignited spot in the turn its used or in the next turn it will ignite the rest of his clothes.
    Note3: Can't ignite flesh or wet materials.
    Note4: The speed of ignition is slow except on paper or other more flammable materials.
    Note5: Usable 5 times.
    Note6: The ignition spot has to be within the users visual field.
    Note7: Can only be taught by Scorps.

The handseals would be made about the time I kick the dome, which would be done right the time you're free to move from the Water jutsu to a jutsu of your choosing. The small cinder and flame appear on your shirt, where it stands out near the collar. It is done so that it would be in immediate contact with your hair, as soon as the cinder ignites. Human hair, being an easily flammable material, would catch fire almost instantly.

Status
    Apr 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm not inactive. Just
    preoccupied.

As the spikes begin to appear beneath me, a grayish-green fungi bursts from my right foot, growing outwards into an half-dome shape, pushing the spikes aside and metabolizing them, lifting my feet quite a bit. The water, as it is formed, is no secret to me, for I have the inherited ability to sense any and all body of water, as the water is siphoned into the dome, which grows stronger and more powerful, I pull my right foot, rising the half dome, and quickly, almost in the same motion, I snap with my other foot, mid-air, kicking the dome towards you, following a close parallel with the ground.The motion is done at clear less that maximum strength, as to show that, had I wanted, I could have kicked the dome to swallow your whole head and torso, or any other part of your body, while instead, it would fall harmlessly by your feet, without making contact.

(Masshuru-Muton: Mori no Jusshi ) Mushroom Style: Fingers of Pan
    Chakra Cost: 20-30
    Damage Points: 40-60
    Description: The user is able to release a large net of fungus, from her hands or from the ground which can withstand the impact of huge boulders of rock and cease their movement. The user can decide to preform this jutsu to trap the opponent. The net will form any structure the user wants, being it a hand, a shield, pillars, etc.
    *Can only be used once every 2 turns*

A Ranked, 30 chakra

Quite awesome, but have you realized your clothes are on fire?

Description:
    User does 2 hand seals (Ram+Tiger) and focuses his fire chakra into a specific spot on the enemies clothes igniting them in a small cinder that creates smoke. This produces a small cinder spot that erupts in small flames. Its main purpose is to distract and confuse the enemy. However, if the enemy fails to put out the ignited spot it will eventually start to consume the clothes and create small open flames that will slightly burn him. This technique can also be used on paper or other easily flammable materials or to ignite a Fuuton jutsu.

Note: The ignited spot can easily be put out by taping it with an open palm or with a little water.
    Note2: Enemy has to put out the ignited spot in the turn its used or in the next turn it will ignite the rest of his clothes.
    Note4: The speed of ignition is slow except on paper or other more flammable materials.

The handseals would be made about the time I kick the dome, which would be done right the time you're free to move from the Water jutsu to a jutsu of your choosing. The small cinder and flame appear on your shirt, where it stands out near the collar. It is done so that it would be in immediate contact with your hair, as soon as the cinder ignites. Human hair, being an easily flammable material, would catch fire almost instantly.
    Ling becomes aware of the pungent burning smell rising from his chest area, thus he simply averts his attention to his own body. Seeing his collar burning, he begins to react, while still keeping calm and rather composed. Ling quickly creates a spinning disk of wind within his right hand, using the disks edge, he simply angles it towards his alight hair, allowing the disk to severer the burning strands from his head, which would be fairly easy as his hair is always kept in a pony tail, while also allowing the disk to glance over his collar in such a way that the flames would be more or less doused. Although while doing so he makes sure to continually glance back and forth so as to keep tabs on your movements. He then follows up by slamming the disk into the ground, aiming it to rise up from slightly behind you. Due to the wind having come in contact with the fire from Ling's hair, it would most likely be ignited, though I don't really care whether it is or isn't.

Fūton: Kakusareta Burēdo| Wind Release: Hidden Blade
    Range: Short - Long
    Chakra: 30
    Damage: 60
    Description: The user creates a disk of spinning wind in one of their hands, the disk being two meters in diameter. Once it is formed the user slams that hand onto the ground and the disk spins so fast that it can easily slice through the earth, creating slight tremors as it slices. The user directs it to the opponent and when it's close makes the disk shoot out from the ground either in front or behind the opponent. The disk can only travel to mid range while travelling through the ground. When the disk is underground a soft humming sound can be heard and when it re-emerges a loud whizing sound can be heard. When the disk is shot out from the ground it is equivalent to a B rank jutsu.

Restrictions
    - Only usable three times per match
    - No wind jutsu above A rank in the same turn
    - Can only be taught by Kryptiic

Ling then walks backwards for a few steps while patting his clothes area to make sure that the flames are completely out, after having done so he begins to spew a intense stream of fire. The fire stream is first angled towards the ground, specifically the hole that was created by the Wind Blade, but is eventually angled upwards in its release, so that it would travel parallel to the ground towards you. Thus, some flames would approach from beneath through the hole that the blade traveled in, while the rest would travel over ground towards you. Should it be capable of overpowering your mushie thing, which I think it should, but I haven't read Mushrooms so I don't actually know. lol. He then finishes off by creating a cloud that would contain an abundance of oil, the cloud travels until it's directly above you, swelling and dispersing, causing oil to rain down upon your area, which of course the fire would ignite.

(Katon: Gōka Messhitsu) - Fire Release: Great Fire Destruction
    Type: Offensive
    Chakra cost: 40
    Damage points: 80
    Description: A technique where chakra kneaded inside the body is converted into fire, and then expelled from the mouth in a massive stream of intense flames.

(Suiton: Kokuun) - Water Style: Black Clouds
    Damage Points: N/A
    Description:After performing the Ram → Snake → Tiger hand seals the user creates a flammable black mist that forms a small cloud. The user can then move the cloud above their target and disperse it, covering the target in flammable oil.

Burning my hair, and teasing me by not attacking when you could have. How psychologically daunting. Unfortunately I didn't pee my pants this time around; not that much anyway. *Insert C: face*

Status
    Jun 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    lame lamer!

Ling becomes aware of the pungent burning smell rising from his chest area, thus he simply averts his attention to his own body. Seeing his collar burning, he begins to react, while still keeping calm and rather composed. Ling quickly creates a spinning disk of wind within his right hand, using the disks edge, he simply angles it towards his alight hair, allowing the disk to severer the burning strands from his head, which would be fairly easy as his hair is always kept in a pony tail, while also allowing the disk to glance over his collar in such a way that the flames would be more or less doused. Although while doing so he makes sure to continually glance back and forth so as to keep tabs on your movements. He then follows up by slamming the disk into the ground, aiming it to rise up from slightly behind you. Due to the wind having come in contact with the fire from Ling's hair, it would most likely be ignited, though I don't really care whether it is or isn't.

Fūton: Kakusareta Burēdo| Wind Release: Hidden Blade
    Description: The user creates a disk of spinning wind in one of their hands, the disk being two meters in diameter. Once it is formed the user slams that hand onto the ground and the disk spins so fast that it can easily slice through the earth, creating slight tremors as it slices. The user directs it to the opponent and when it's close makes the disk shoot out from the ground either in front or behind the opponent. The disk can only travel to mid range while travelling through the ground. When the disk is underground a soft humming sound can be heard and when it re-emerges a loud whizing sound can be heard. When the disk is shot out from the ground it is equivalent to a B rank jutsu.

Restrictions
    - Only usable three times per match
    - No wind jutsu above A rank in the same turn
    - Can only be taught by Kryptiic

Ling then walks backwards for a few steps while patting his clothes area to make sure that the flames are completely out, after having done so he begins to spew a intense stream of fire. The fire stream is first angled towards the ground, specifically the hole that was created by the Wind Blade, but is eventually angled upwards in its release, so that it would travel parallel to the ground towards you. Thus, some flames would approach from beneath through the hole that the blade traveled in, while the rest would travel over ground towards you. Should it be capable of overpowering your mushie thing, which I think it should, but I haven't read Mushrooms so I don't actually know. lol. He then finishes off by creating a cloud that would contain an abundance of oil, the cloud travels until it's directly above you, swelling and dispersing, causing oil to rain down upon your area, which of course the fire would ignite.

(Katon: Gōka Messhitsu) - Fire Release: Great Fire Destruction
    Chakra cost: 40
    Damage points: 80
    Description: A technique where chakra kneaded inside the body is converted into fire, and then expelled from the mouth in a massive stream of intense flames.

(Suiton: Kokuun) - Water Style: Black Clouds
    Description:After performing the Ram → Snake → Tiger hand seals the user creates a flammable black mist that forms a small cloud. The user can then move the cloud above their target and disperse it, covering the target in flammable oil.

Burning my hair, and teasing me by not attacking when you could have. How psychologically daunting. Unfortunately I didn't pee my pants this time around; not that much anyway. *Insert C: face*

If the wind is ignited, it would be neutralized. It's a B rank vs an A rank. Though, how exactly would it "neutralize"? In my opinion, fire would consume the whole wind, while the flame itself would disappear, be doused off. But if that happens in such close proximity with your face, it would burn you quite a bit. Regardless, it would, in the very least, simply put out the Wind Blade, as keeping it to fulfill the remaining of the technique after being in contact with the fire jutsu would mean it overpowered the fire. Then again, does it really matter? As you glance back to me, I vanished.

( Magen: Kokoni Arazu no Jutsu ) - Demonic Illusion: False Surroundings Technique
    Chakra Cost: 10 (+5 if you use it double)
    Description: The user casts an illusion over an area that allows him to manipulate the way an area looks to fool an opponent. He can only change the way the terrain looks, and not any other feature.

The illusion is set in the following way. I changed how the environment looked all around you, but only up to mid-range, with me about a meter outside the circle of the illusion. It changes that part of the terrain into looking like the rest of the terrain, but as if I wasn't there. It becomes a nearly static image, behind which I hide. The trees move ever so slightly, and the area where I was is there in full, yet, that's just on your mind, because you're blind anything that happens behind the illusion.

And from behind it, I move at great speeds. I quickly move to your 9 o' clock, directly at your left, but always behind the illusion. Considering that everything happens as you explained in your move, despite, like I explained, me disagreeing, you'd either stop the wind technique, just don't show too much shock, your blade is pretty close to your neck, or you'd continue on, testing to see if I became invisible, maybe thinking I'd be in the same place, you'd never know, in fact, I might have sank underground using underground fish projection, so you'd hit me right on spot.

Anywho, as, or if the blade technique is continued, the place where it resurfaces would be invisible to you. It should be at that point, as you're charging wind underground, or, case you didn't, should be right about when you decided to break the wind jutsu, my voice rings on your ears, the sensual whisper, as if I was right behind you. Wind blowing through your skin would feel as if I'd be breathing into you directly.

(Utsusemi no Jutsu) - Empty Cicada Shell Technique
    Type:Supplementary
    Range:Short-Long
    Chakra Cost: 10
    Damage Points:N/A
    Description: Forming the needed hand seal Ram, a shinobi can project his voice to a different area to hide their location and the number of allies at their side. It is an excellent complement to stealth tactics.

Missed. Don't waste your time, I've already countered your technique... You're hot though

As my voice seems to move around you, it settles near your back, as if I was kissing the base of your neck, and my voice seems warm, hot, as your clothes behind to ignite, burning near your ponytail which would, once again catch your whole hair on fair case you allow it.

Description:

If you didn't piss your pants, you might want to now, at least it would put out the fire

Ps: Like we agreed through vm, I'm clarifying that I set the first flame on your left.

Status
    Apr 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm not inactive. Just
    preoccupied.

If the wind is ignited, it would be neutralized. It's a B rank vs an A rank. Though, how exactly would it "neutralize"? In my opinion, fire would consume the whole wind, while the flame itself would disappear, be doused off. But if that happens in such close proximity with your face, it would burn you quite a bit. Regardless, it would, in the very least, simply put out the Wind Blade, as keeping it to fulfill the remaining of the technique after being in contact with the fire jutsu would mean it overpowered the fire. Then again, does it really matter? As you glance back to me, I vanished.

( Magen: Kokoni Arazu no Jutsu ) - Demonic Illusion: False Surroundings Technique
    Description: The user casts an illusion over an area that allows him to manipulate the way an area looks to fool an opponent. He can only change the way the terrain looks, and not any other feature.

The illusion is set in the following way. I changed how the environment looked all around you, but only up to mid-range, with me about a meter outside the circle of the illusion. It changes that part of the terrain into looking like the rest of the terrain, but as if I wasn't there. It becomes a nearly static image, behind which I hide. The trees move ever so slightly, and the area where I was is there in full, yet, that's just on your mind, because you're blind anything that happens behind the illusion.

And from behind it, I move at great speeds. I quickly move to your 9 o' clock, directly at your left, but always behind the illusion. Considering that everything happens as you explained in your move, despite, like I explained, me disagreeing, you'd either stop the wind technique, just don't show too much shock, your blade is pretty close to your neck, or you'd continue on, testing to see if I became invisible, maybe thinking I'd be in the same place, you'd never know, in fact, I might have sank underground using underground fish projection, so you'd hit me right on spot.

Anywho, as, or if the blade technique is continued, the place where it resurfaces would be invisible to you. It should be at that point, as you're charging wind underground, or, case you didn't, should be right about when you decided to break the wind jutsu, my voice rings on your ears, the sensual whisper, as if I was right behind you. Wind blowing through your skin would feel as if I'd be breathing into you directly.

(Utsusemi no Jutsu) - Empty Cicada Shell Technique
    Type:Supplementary
    Range:Short-Long
    Chakra Cost: 10
    Damage Points:N/A
    Description: Forming the needed hand seal Ram, a shinobi can project his voice to a different area to hide their location and the number of allies at their side. It is an excellent complement to stealth tactics.

Missed. Don't waste your time, I've already countered your technique... You're hot though

As my voice seems to move around you, it settles near your back, as if I was kissing the base of your neck, and my voice seems warm, hot, as your clothes behind to ignite, burning near your ponytail which would, once again catch your whole hair on fair case you allow it.

Description:

If you didn't piss your pants, you might want to now, at least it would put out the fire

Ps: Like we agreed through vm, I'm clarifying that I set the first flame on your left.
    I don't get how the wind could be doused by small flames than "can easily be put out by tapping it with an open palm" but okay. I don't think it matters much anyway.
    After the wind blade disappears, either by being vanquished by your flames, or traveling underground, Ling noticing that you've disappeared begins to become rather cautious. Naturally, as you just blatantly disappeared, rather than slowly losing height or something of the sort, Ling is more inclined to think that you've gone invisible rather than having gone underground. Nonetheless, he quickly reacts by performing a single handseal, creating four, rather large (Maximum Size) Tornadoes in a square fashion around him. The tornadoes are created as close to Ling as they can be without him being adversely affected by his own technique. The tornadoes create a large amount of outwards pushing winds, and quickly begin to spin around Ling as he performs a second; extra handseal. Should you still be above ground, regardless of where, as long as you're still within range, you'd be in line of fire of the Wind blades which are practically released outwards at every angle and would cover the majority of expanse, at least up till a certain distance. Should you be below ground, chances are that you'd attempt to re-surface rather abruptly lest you waste the chance for a preemptive strike in which case you'd still be in danger due to the blades. Should you stay underground, then naturally Ling would believe that he's safe, at least for the time being. Regardless of what the situation at hand might truly be, in Ling's eyes these tornadoes are simply a win win situation to him.

Fuuton: Yokaku Tatsumaki | Wind Release : Foreboding Tornadoes
    Type: Offensive/Defensive
    Range: Short - Long.
    Description: The user release their Fuuton chakra, and by performing the "Snake" handseal creates four tornadoes in a square formation around the opponent; the Tornadoes being capable of being as big as "Four Pillar Bind". The four tornadoes generate a fair amount of pushing force that is all released center-wards towards the opponent. The pushing wind has little offensive capabilities but it does make it much harder for the opponent to move as they're constantly being pressured by opposing conflicting winds. The tornadoes quickly begin to release the Wind blades that they are comprised of towards the opponent, over the space of a few seconds the Tornadoes release all of their wind blades, resulting in the Tornadoes completely disappearing. The countless blades slicing through the practically immobilized opponent leaving nothing but minced meat. Projectiles that enter the Tornadoes domain are sped up due to the pushing winds. By performing the "Ox" handseal, the user can make the Tornadoes move, they all move along the "square" either to the left or the right. Alternatively this can be used as a defense, creating the tornadoes around yourself, in which case the Tornadoes wind pushes outwards, while the blades are also released outwards.

Note:
    - Can only be used 3x
    - No wind jutsu above S rank for the next two turns
    - Projectiles speeds are still traceable by the naked eye, albeit it might be just barely and only affects basic ninja weapons

Ling then follows up by releasing his chakra into the clouds, which would, after a short time, create chakra sensing rain. While doing so he takes the liberty of throwing several Kunai and Shuriken, he throws a single explosive tagged Kunai forwards, while throwing a fair amount to the area behind and to his sides. He then follows up by performing a few handseals, causing the Kunai that was thrown directly in front to be replicated into a 1000 more. The 1001 Kunai would race outwards, covering a fairly wide expanse, and being influenced by the winds created by the Tornadoes, which by this time would have released around half of their blades, the Kunai would practically cover an angle close to that of 170 degrees. This would be done, as if you had turned invisible, chances are you'd still be in more or less the same vicinity.

(Suiton: Ukojizai no Jutsu) - Water Style: Rain Tiger at Will Technique
    Range: Short-Long
    Description: A perception ninjutsu, allowing one to freely manipulate rain infused with the user's own chakra after waving the Bird → Rat → Ox → Monkey → Rat → Snake hand seals. The rain falls from rain clouds, formed with the users own chakra. During this technique, the falling raindrops are closely linked to the users senses. When the rain is obstructed by a chakra belonging to someone the existence of the target can be detected. The rain will keep on falling until the user uses the seal to cancel it.

(Shuriken Kage Bunshin no Jutsu) - Shuriken Shadow Clone Jutsu
    Chakra Cost: 30
    Damage Points: 60
    Description: The user creates a thousand shadow clones from one shuriken after performing Ram → Rat → Bird → Boar → Tiger, striking down the enemy. This is a technique that combines ninja tools with ninjutsu. Compared to normal shadow clones, clones of material objects are said to be on a far higher level. There is no need for preparations beforehand, like stocking up on shuriken, yet since the shadow clones are real and not illusions, all the shadow blades that fly around are equally lethal.

Disappearing act huh? I always hated magicians.

Last edited by Scaze; 01-02-2013 at 06:53 PM.

Status
    Jun 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    lame lamer!

I don't get how the wind could be doused by small flames than "can easily be put out by tapping it with an open palm" but okay. I don't think it matters much anyway.
    After the wind blade disappears, either by being vanquished by your flames, or traveling underground, Ling noticing that you've disappeared begins to become rather cautious. Naturally, as you just blatantly disappeared, rather than slowly losing height or something of the sort, Ling is more inclined to think that you've gone invisible rather than having gone underground. Nonetheless, he quickly reacts by performing a single handseal, creating four, rather large (Maximum Size) Tornadoes in a square fashion around him. The tornadoes are created as close to Ling as they can be without him being adversely affected by his own technique. The tornadoes create a large amount of outwards pushing winds, and quickly begin to spin around Ling as he performs a second; extra handseal. Should you still be above ground, regardless of where, as long as you're still within range, you'd be in line of fire of the Wind blades which are practically released outwards at every angle and would cover the majority of expanse, at least up till a certain distance. Should you be below ground, chances are that you'd attempt to re-surface rather abruptly lest you waste the chance for a preemptive strike in which case you'd still be in danger due to the blades. Should you stay underground, then naturally Ling would believe that he's safe, at least for the time being. Regardless of what the situation at hand might truly be, in Ling's eyes these tornadoes are simply a win win situation to him.

Fuuton: Yokaku Tatsumaki | Wind Release : Foreboding Tornadoes
    Description: The user release their Fuuton chakra, and by performing the "Snake" handseal creates four tornadoes in a square formation around the opponent; the Tornadoes being capable of being as big as "Four Pillar Bind". The four tornadoes generate a fair amount of pushing force that is all released center-wards towards the opponent. The pushing wind has little offensive capabilities but it does make it much harder for the opponent to move as they're constantly being pressured by opposing conflicting winds. The tornadoes quickly begin to release the Wind blades that they are comprised of towards the opponent, over the space of a few seconds the Tornadoes release all of their wind blades, resulting in the Tornadoes completely disappearing. The countless blades slicing through the practically immobilized opponent leaving nothing but minced meat. Projectiles that enter the Tornadoes domain are sped up due to the pushing winds. By performing the "Ox" handseal, the user can make the Tornadoes move, they all move along the "square" either to the left or the right. Alternatively this can be used as a defense, creating the tornadoes around yourself, in which case the Tornadoes wind pushes outwards, while the blades are also released outwards.

Note:
    - Can only be used 3x
    - No wind jutsu above S rank for the next two turns
    - Projectiles speeds are still traceable by the naked eye, albeit it might be just barely and only affects basic ninja weapons

Ling then follows up by releasing his chakra into the clouds, which would, after a short time, create chakra sensing rain. While doing so he takes the liberty of throwing several Kunai and Shuriken, he throws a single explosive tagged Kunai forwards, while throwing a fair amount to the area behind and to his sides. He then follows up by performing a few handseals, causing the Kunai that was thrown directly in front to be replicated into a 1000 more. The 1001 Kunai would race outwards, covering a fairly wide expanse, and being influenced by the winds created by the Tornadoes, which by this time would have released around half of their blades, the Kunai would practically cover an angle close to that of 170 degrees. This would be done, as if you had turned invisible, chances are you'd still be in more or less the same vicinity.

(Suiton: Ukojizai no Jutsu) - Water Style: Rain Tiger at Will Technique
    Description: A perception ninjutsu, allowing one to freely manipulate rain infused with the user's own chakra after waving the Bird → Rat → Ox → Monkey → Rat → Snake hand seals. The rain falls from rain clouds, formed with the users own chakra. During this technique, the falling raindrops are closely linked to the users senses. When the rain is obstructed by a chakra belonging to someone the existence of the target can be detected. The rain will keep on falling until the user uses the seal to cancel it.

(Shuriken Kage Bunshin no Jutsu) - Shuriken Shadow Clone Jutsu
    Damage Points: 60
    Description: The user creates a thousand shadow clones from one shuriken after performing Ram → Rat → Bird → Boar → Tiger, striking down the enemy. This is a technique that combines ninja tools with ninjutsu. Compared to normal shadow clones, clones of material objects are said to be on a far higher level. There is no need for preparations beforehand, like stocking up on shuriken, yet since the shadow clones are real and not illusions, all the shadow blades that fly around are equally lethal.

Disappearing act huh? I always hated magicians.
    As we agreed, the Ember would follow through almost in conjunction with the tornadoes. It is allowed to continue to spread and ignite you hair until the rain begins falling.

Your jutsu, being an A rank divided by 4, would have each tornado around a C rank, furthermore, since the tornadoes are basically gradually peeling themselves, it is same to assume each blade is significantly weaker, though the full torrent of a tornado would never be more than a C on itself. And although each area would have some blades cross-fired by adjacent tornadoes, we can still pinpoint them as a general C rank, maybe less, since you are blindlessly aiming, so my general area would only be hit by a very small portion of a big scattered technique. As such, as the tornadoes start shooting blades, I quickly preform:

(Doton: Iwa no Hogo) - Earth Release: Earth Shelter Technique
    Type: Defensive
    Range: Short
    Chakra cost: 20
    Description: The user surrounds themselves with earth, taken from the immediate vicinity, in order to fabricate a formation of rock that is capable of protecting both the user and others in close proximity, if desired. Doing so, seemingly leaves the surrounding terrain unaltered, even when the quantity of earth used is enough to form a complete dome around multiple individuals as seen when Ittan used this technique. The user can also manipulate the resulting shelter to have openings in it so as to be able to observe outside, as demonstrated when used by Kitsuchi.

Creating a small rock wall in front of me, still outside the illusion wall. It grows inwards as I duck, covering me in half a dome. As soon as I set the barrier in motion, I quickly preform:

(Doton: Chidōkaku) - Earth Release: Moving Earth Core
    Type: Offensive, Defensive, Supplementary
    Chakra cost: 30
    Description: The user lowers or raises the ground in the surrounding area at high speeds, allowing them to create giant holes in the ground or avoid attacks. The size of the affected area as well as the depths that it is lowered to is up to the user and rasing earth can be done up to 20 meters tall creating a small cliff or they can create trenches that can be as deep as 20 meters. Other than being moved below ground relative to the surrounding surface the terrain is not altered, plant life and people retaining their same positions.

Still using my earth chakra, to have a faster and more fluid succession of jutsus, as I slap the ground, the whole ground around you and your tornado drops down, putting a tall wall, 20 meters high, all around you, as the shredding powers of the wind all around you, still caught at a somewhat early stage of the technique, start to graze the walls, lifting a great amount of debris and dust inside the hole.

If you use the water right after the tornadoes, it should be around the time I create the wall, so the water should fall around the time you also drop down. So, before I make the hole, you shouldn't have any sensor information, as it didn't hit anything. In fact, you should probably think your technique failed, since you wouldn't see the clouds either (Genjutsu). Like so, I'd put the throwing of the kunais around that time too, so, by dropping you down, I'd be interrupting it (Even locking you with some kunais inside after having thrown them) before you preform the Shuriken Shadow Clone technique.

This is my reasoning, at least. Having sensed the abnormal accumulation of water in the clouds as it falls down, as soon as I'm freed, I use:

±Ibiton: Sono Kenryoku no Belial | Decay Release: The Power of Belial±
    Chakra: 40
    Damage: N/A
    Description:
    By taking use of the advanced release of Decay, the user snaps his fingers and releases his decay chakra into any enemy technique in the field, decaying it and dispersing it completely in a virtually instant manner. Following the elemental weaknesses and strengths of Decay Release, the user is able to defend himself from a multitude of techniques, by decaying them into the natural processes they would decay into to. Although the user can't target enemies directly, he can target clone techniques, effectively dispersing them or even dispel chakra shrouds or other similar techniques such as the Jinchuriki's chakra cloaks.
    Note: Can only be used 4 times per battle
    Note: Can't use other Decay techniques S-Rank and above in the same turn.

thus allowing a short wave of rain before the technique stops, with me beneath the dome.

Status
    Apr 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm not inactive. Just
    preoccupied.

As we agreed, the Ember would follow through almost in conjunction with the tornadoes. It is allowed to continue to spread and ignite you hair until the rain begins falling.

Your jutsu, being an A rank divided by 4, would have each tornado around a C rank, furthermore, since the tornadoes are basically gradually peeling themselves, it is same to assume each blade is significantly weaker, though the full torrent of a tornado would never be more than a C on itself. And although each area would have some blades cross-fired by adjacent tornadoes, we can still pinpoint them as a general C rank, maybe less, since you are blindlessly aiming, so my general area would only be hit by a very small portion of a big scattered technique. As such, as the tornadoes start shooting blades, I quickly preform:

(Doton: Iwa no Hogo) - Earth Release: Earth Shelter Technique
    Description: The user surrounds themselves with earth, taken from the immediate vicinity, in order to fabricate a formation of rock that is capable of protecting both the user and others in close proximity, if desired. Doing so, seemingly leaves the surrounding terrain unaltered, even when the quantity of earth used is enough to form a complete dome around multiple individuals as seen when Ittan used this technique. The user can also manipulate the resulting shelter to have openings in it so as to be able to observe outside, as demonstrated when used by Kitsuchi.

Creating a small rock wall in front of me, still outside the illusion wall. It grows inwards as I duck, covering me in half a dome. As soon as I set the barrier in motion, I quickly preform:

(Doton: Chidōkaku) - Earth Release: Moving Earth Core
    Type: Offensive, Defensive, Supplementary
    Chakra cost: 30
    Description: The user lowers or raises the ground in the surrounding area at high speeds, allowing them to create giant holes in the ground or avoid attacks. The size of the affected area as well as the depths that it is lowered to is up to the user and rasing earth can be done up to 20 meters tall creating a small cliff or they can create trenches that can be as deep as 20 meters. Other than being moved below ground relative to the surrounding surface the terrain is not altered, plant life and people retaining their same positions.

Still using my earth chakra, to have a faster and more fluid succession of jutsus, as I slap the ground, the whole ground around you and your tornado drops down, putting a tall wall, 20 meters high, all around you, as the shredding powers of the wind all around you, still caught at a somewhat early stage of the technique, start to graze the walls, lifting a great amount of debris and dust inside the hole.

If you use the water right after the tornadoes, it should be around the time I create the wall, so the water should fall around the time you also drop down. So, before I make the hole, you shouldn't have any sensor information, as it didn't hit anything. In fact, you should probably think your technique failed, since you wouldn't see the clouds either (Genjutsu). Like so, I'd put the throwing of the kunais around that time too, so, by dropping you down, I'd be interrupting it (Even locking you with some kunais inside after having thrown them) before you preform the Shuriken Shadow Clone technique.

This is my reasoning, at least. Having sensed the abnormal accumulation of water in the clouds as it falls down, as soon as I'm freed, I use:

Description:
    By taking use of the advanced release of Decay, the user snaps his fingers and releases his decay chakra into any enemy technique in the field, decaying it and dispersing it completely in a virtually instant manner. Following the elemental weaknesses and strengths of Decay Release, the user is able to defend himself from a multitude of techniques, by decaying them into the natural processes they would decay into to. Although the user can't target enemies directly, he can target clone techniques, effectively dispersing them or even dispel chakra shrouds or other similar techniques such as the Jinchuriki's chakra cloaks.

thus allowing a short wave of rain before the technique stops, with me beneath the dome.
    As the ground around Ling begins to drop downwards, immediately after performing his rain technique, Ling claps his hands, causing an abundance of water to materialize slightly to his left, wrapping around him and enveloping him. The water would rise upwards in the form of a wave, directed by Ling's fluid hand gestures, enveloping him so as to safe guard him from any debris, while also elevating him up and out of the hole, so as to leaving him planted on the ground just behind the created pit. The water is then released outwards, in the form of a wave, that is released in a 360 circular manner, becoming ever thinner as it travels outwards. (The wave would also brush against his body, thus putting the fire out for good)

(Suiton: Suishōha) - Water Style: Water Shock Wave
    Type: Offensive, Supplementary
    Range: Short-Mid (Made short range of the user with a med range reach)
    Descripton: This technique allows the user after claping their hands together to make a spiralling vortex of water out of knowhere. The vortex then proceeds to explode from the top in the form of a wave. The user can also control the direction the wave goes with hand movements.

Now, Ling being a rather observant person would've noticed something either before being lowered below ground level, or after having risen up. Thing being that the moment his wind blades went past a certain point, they simply disappeared, phasing out of existence. Him knowing the scope of his technique would naturally tell him that somethings wrong, and that there's a high chance that it links in with you suddenly vanishing. Not only that, but although rain fell, albeit a small amount, the clouds didn't change at all. Ling quickly begins to ponder on what it could be, and thinks of three things. Firstly the possibility of it being some sort of mist/vapour water technique that would bend and refract light thus warping him perception of the battlefield, secondly it could be some sort of advanced Ninjutsu technique, or thirdly it could be a Genjutsu. Of course the possibility remains that it could be some branch of techniques that Ling is unaware of, but it'd prefer not to think of that. Rather, he knows that if it were a mist, it would've been disrupted by his Wind jutsu. If it were a Ninjutsu technique, he'd be completely and utterly screwed as breaking it would most likely require him to know how it works. Therefore Ling concludes, or rather hopes that he is in fact caught in a Genjutsu, an art specifically for altering ones perception. However while thinking over things, he doesn't sit idly, rather he performs a single handseal, releasing an abundance of lightning bolts outwards in a 360 degree manner. After having come to his conclusion, which should be sometime during his release of lightning, he simply uses his left, free hand, to draw a single Kunai. Channeling fire chakra into the Kunai as he thrusts it into his thigh, creating a painful, yet aimed to be superficial wound, that should hopefully be at least slightly cauterized by his fire chakra. This would serve to release him from the Genjutsu.

(Raiton: Chidori Raimei) - Lightning Style: 1000 Birds Thunderstorm
    Type:Attack
    Chakra cost:40
    Damage Points:80
    Descripton: A chidori that spreads from the users palm into lightning bolts that cover a circular area destroying all thats in its way.

Status
    Jun 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    lame lamer!

As the ground around Ling begins to drop downwards, immediately after performing his rain technique, Ling claps his hands, causing an abundance of water to materialize slightly to his left, wrapping around him and enveloping him. The water would rise upwards in the form of a wave, directed by Ling's fluid hand gestures, enveloping him so as to safe guard him from any debris, while also elevating him up and out of the hole, so as to leaving him planted on the ground just behind the created pit. The water is then released outwards, in the form of a wave, that is released in a 360 circular manner, becoming ever thinner as it travels outwards. (The wave would also brush against his body, thus putting the fire out for good)

(Suiton: Suishōha) - Water Style: Water Shock Wave
    Type: Offensive, Supplementary
    Range: Short-Mid (Made short range of the user with a med range reach)
    Descripton: This technique allows the user after claping their hands together to make a spiralling vortex of water out of knowhere. The vortex then proceeds to explode from the top in the form of a wave. The user can also control the direction the wave goes with hand movements.

Now, Ling being a rather observant person would've noticed something either before being lowered below ground level, or after having risen up. Thing being that the moment his wind blades went past a certain point, they simply disappeared, phasing out of existence. Him knowing the scope of his technique would naturally tell him that somethings wrong, and that there's a high chance that it links in with you suddenly vanishing. Not only that, but although rain fell, albeit a small amount, the clouds didn't change at all. Ling quickly begins to ponder on what it could be, and thinks of three things. Firstly the possibility of it being some sort of mist/vapour water technique that would bend and refract light thus warping him perception of the battlefield, secondly it could be some sort of advanced Ninjutsu technique, or thirdly it could be a Genjutsu. Of course the possibility remains that it could be some branch of techniques that Ling is unaware of, but it'd prefer not to think of that. Rather, he knows that if it were a mist, it would've been disrupted by his Wind jutsu. If it were a Ninjutsu technique, he'd be completely and utterly screwed as breaking it would most likely require him to know how it works. Therefore Ling concludes, or rather hopes that he is in fact caught in a Genjutsu, an art specifically for altering ones perception. However while thinking over things, he doesn't sit idly, rather he performs a single handseal, releasing an abundance of lightning bolts outwards in a 360 degree manner. After having come to his conclusion, which should be sometime during his release of lightning, he simply uses his left, free hand, to draw a single Kunai. Channeling fire chakra into the Kunai as he thrusts it into his thigh, creating a painful, yet aimed to be superficial wound, that should hopefully be at least slightly cauterized by his fire chakra. This would serve to release him from the Genjutsu.

(Raiton: Chidori Raimei) - Lightning Style: 1000 Birds Thunderstorm
    Type:Attack
    Chakra cost:40
    Damage Points:80
    Descripton: A chidori that spreads from the users palm into lightning bolts that cover a circular area destroying all thats in its way.
    My inherited ability to sense bodies of water comes to great use, once again. Instead of preforming the Decay technique, as soon as the water appears, I sense it and quickly preform a different jutsu:

(Doton: Otoshibuta) – Earth Release: Dropping Lid
    Damage points: 40
    Description: The user creates a giant, boar-shaped, earthen lid high in the air that falls on the target, trapping them underneath.

Making a huge lid appear a few centimeters from the ground, closing the entrance of the hole as the water rushes upwards. The mixture of the massive water body, rushing in and colliding with the immovable lid, plus the tornadoes, not having been given the release order, and thus still spinning around as the water appears, making it more violent and harder for you to get a grip on, completely sunk underwater from the very way you used the water in the first place (to soak you and tap out the fire), would make it suicidal to use a lightning jutsu to break the lid, furthermore it leaves you at my mercy to - Nah, just kidding. Disregard everything I said so far.

After having disrupted the rain, and fully sensing you withing the large body of water you're in, I quickly jump over the half-dome and preform:

(Kuchiyose no Jutsu) - Summoning Technique
    Type: Defense/Attack/Suplementary
    Hand Seals: Boar, Dog, Bird, Monkey, Ram, Palm On Ground
    Description:To summon the creature the ninja will wipe blood on the hand, perform the necessary handseals and then touch their hand to the ground or another object. Though it appears that as long as significant pressure is placed against the blood in some form, the summon will be complete. There can be variations to the summoning steps, some ninja like Temari will wipe blood on her fan, then by swinging the fan the animal is summoned. Other ninja like Orochimaru wipe the blood across a snake tattoo on their arm first, then touch the ground.

Flying me off the reach of the water that would spill out, but still keeping a mid-range distance from you. Way outside the "barrier". Keeping a close eye on you, I quickly see you charging lightning and bursting it outwards. At that point, I use:

Wind Style: Protection Shield (Fuuton: Bouie Tate)
    type: defense
    range: short
    chakra: 40
    damage: n/a
    description: the user will focus his chakra throughout the air around him causing the wind to form into an invisible shield the shield is strong enough to block any lightning attack (including kirin if the shield is created b4 chidori is fully charged) and any other element or attack A rank and down besides fire however if fire is used on the shield (B rank and higher) it will cause anything protected by the shield (inside it it is a 360 degree shield) to completely burn
    ~once per battle
    ~lasts 4 turns
    ~no fire jutsu inside the shield
    *Created by Hasashi*

Creating a shield of wind all around me and the parrot. Let's make it blue, sky blue. As the lightning collides with the wind, again, large scattered lightning, S rank, vs a focused Wind shield, also S ranked, not only does my jutsu has the elemental advantage, your's is significantly weaker than an actual S rank. Nonetheless, while breaking my view a little bit, it would still be enough to see you picking up a kunai and finally plunging it in your own leg. By then I'd be somewhat behind you, keeping my distance, but still no where close of your range of vision. As the pain would, I'd expect, burst you from the genjutsu, I really have nothing else to do.

Trapping you on a similar genjutsu. This time, I change how the terrain looks to you, but not on a barrier around you, rather a ceiling above you. The ground and the field around you would seem the same, but the ceiling, Mid-range from you, is but a dynamic image of the sky, showing you nothing real beyond it, rather just the same boring sky ever. Safe to say, I'd still be out of view, but the visible effects of the genjutsu you picked out would disappear.

Status
    Apr 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm not inactive. Just
    preoccupied.

My inherited ability to sense bodies of water comes to great use, once again. Instead of preforming the Decay technique, as soon as the water appears, I sense it and quickly preform a different jutsu:

(Doton: Otoshibuta) – Earth Release: Dropping Lid
    Damage points: 40
    Description: The user creates a giant, boar-shaped, earthen lid high in the air that falls on the target, trapping them underneath.

Making a huge lid appear a few centimeters from the ground, closing the entrance of the hole as the water rushes upwards. The mixture of the massive water body, rushing in and colliding with the immovable lid, plus the tornadoes, not having been given the release order, and thus still spinning around as the water appears, making it more violent and harder for you to get a grip on, completely sunk underwater from the very way you used the water in the first place (to soak you and tap out the fire), would make it suicidal to use a lightning jutsu to break the lid, furthermore it leaves you at my mercy to - Nah, just kidding. Disregard everything I said so far.

After having disrupted the rain, and fully sensing you withing the large body of water you're in, I quickly jump over the half-dome and preform:

(Kuchiyose no Jutsu) - Summoning Technique
    Type: Defense/Attack/Suplementary
    Hand Seals: Boar, Dog, Bird, Monkey, Ram, Palm On Ground
    Description:To summon the creature the ninja will wipe blood on the hand, perform the necessary handseals and then touch their hand to the ground or another object. Though it appears that as long as significant pressure is placed against the blood in some form, the summon will be complete. There can be variations to the summoning steps, some ninja like Temari will wipe blood on her fan, then by swinging the fan the animal is summoned. Other ninja like Orochimaru wipe the blood across a snake tattoo on their arm first, then touch the ground.

Flying me off the reach of the water that would spill out, but still keeping a mid-range distance from you. Way outside the "barrier". Keeping a close eye on you, I quickly see you charging lightning and bursting it outwards. At that point, I use:

Wind Style: Protection Shield (Fuuton: Bouie Tate)
    type: defense
    range: short
    chakra: 40
    damage: n/a
    description: the user will focus his chakra throughout the air around him causing the wind to form into an invisible shield the shield is strong enough to block any lightning attack (including kirin if the shield is created b4 chidori is fully charged) and any other element or attack A rank and down besides fire however if fire is used on the shield (B rank and higher) it will cause anything protected by the shield (inside it it is a 360 degree shield) to completely burn
    ~once per battle
    ~lasts 4 turns
    ~no fire jutsu inside the shield
    *Created by Hasashi*

Creating a shield of wind all around me and the parrot. Let's make it blue, sky blue. As the lightning collides with the wind, again, large scattered lightning, S rank, vs a focused Wind shield, also S ranked, not only does my jutsu has the elemental advantage, your's is significantly weaker than an actual S rank. Nonetheless, while breaking my view a little bit, it would still be enough to see you picking up a kunai and finally plunging it in your own leg. By then I'd be somewhat behind you, keeping my distance, but still no where close of your range of vision. As the pain would, I'd expect, burst you from the genjutsu, I really have nothing else to do.

Trapping you on a similar genjutsu. This time, I change how the terrain looks to you, but not on a barrier around you, rather a ceiling above you. The ground and the field around you would seem the same, but the ceiling, Mid-range from you, is but a dynamic image of the sky, showing you nothing real beyond it, rather just the same boring sky ever. Safe to say, I'd still be out of view, but the visible effects of the genjutsu you picked out would disappear.
    Seeing that you're still not in sight, Ling once again tries to detect you by not relying on his own basic senses. Thus he performs a short string of handseals, drawing blood and summoning Kagutsuchi beneath him. The ray, using it's advanced electroreception would be capable of sensing anything within a mid range radius through use of electric fields, weak electrical charges, or some stuff like that basically. Yeah. Although naturally the ray wouldn't be affected by False surroundings anyway, as it was cast on Ling, and not his summon. Thus the moment the Ray is summoned it doesn't just rely on its ability, but it also quickly begins to survey the area. Either way your location would be quickly found, with the information being relayed back to Ling. Who once again takes it upon himself to put one and two together, one being that Kagutsuchi can clearly locate you, and two being that there's a few changes in the terrain that he didn't quite remember, oh and of course the third wheel being his certainty that he was really in a Genjutsu earlier. Thus he once again plunges a Kunai into the same spot as before, once again using fire chakra to heat the Kunai, and creating a slice deeper, yet still kinda shallow and not necessarily too hindering, wound.

(Kuchiyose No Jutsu:Batoidea: Kagutsuchi)- Summoning: Batoidea: Kagutsuchi
    Type: Summon
    Damage: 80
    Description: Kagutsuchi is a rather small sized eagle like ray, being roughly 15 feet long (not including tail length), while his skin colour is deep orange with red ringed black spots. Kagutsuchi is unique among the rays, in the fact that he prefers heat, opting for warm water springs rather than cold water. His elemental affinity of fire reflects this. Kagutsuchi is capable of using all Katon techniques B rank and below and is capable of releasing a S rank blast of fire similar to that of Great Majestic Fire annihilation twice per battle, all of which counts as a jutsu. Kagutsuchi’s venom glands are also specialized in the sense that due to it being melded and mixed with his Katon chakra, it gains a similarity to oil in the fact that it’s highly combustible, viscous, sticky, and the venom doesn’t become denatured at higher temperatures but rather works even better before eventually turning into a dangerous gas if heated to high enough temperatures. Kagutsuchi is capable of spewing his specialized venom from his mouth in vast quantities, unlike normal venom, rather than relying on the piercing capabilities of a stinger, Kagutsuchi’s spewed venom sizzles on contact with skin, resulting in bruises and burns being formed, in which the poison can seep into the enemies blood-stream. Kagutsuchi spewing his venom counts as a A rank equivalent elemental jutsu which he is capable of applying shape manipulation to if he so wishes. Once per battle, Kagutsuchi is capable of spewing a gigantic maelstrom Fire/Venom combo towards the target which has the power of a forbidden ranked jutsu, the maelstrom leaving a fair amount of toxic gas behind. Like all Stingrays, Kagutsuchi has passive electroreception, his electroreception working through water, or using the moisture within the air as a medium. Kagutsuchi is capable of speech. Kagutsuchi’s venom results in the enemies heart and breathing rate slowing, not to mention that they begin to feel pain on the afflicted area as the enzymes take effect, this is proportionate to the amount of venom taken in, anything more than 30 mls leads to the next step. If enough venom is spewed, the cells in the contact area begin to die, resulting in the enemy experiencing a decline in health over the next few turns before dying of heart failure due to the heart and breathing rate lowering exponentially.

Note:

- Kagutsuchi can only be summoned once per battle and stays for four turns.
    - Kagutsuchi is capable of spewing his venom normally three times per battle and counts as a move.
    - Kagutsuchi is capable of using his Venom/Fire combo once per battle which counts as a move.
    - Kagutsuchi’s electroreception spans out to Mid range.
    - The user is relatively unaffected by the enzymes within the poison, however will still be marred by the offensive capabilities of the substance itself.
    - Kagutsuchi is capable of flying through the air, and water, however while submerged under water he cannot use any of his techniques, and his strength is slowly sapped. Leaving him bedraggled after resurfacing, and causing a -20 damage deficit to his techniques for the remained of the turn. Though he has to be submerged for a good while and not simply a quick dip before exiting.
    - Due to Kagutsuchi's fire nature he is susceptible to water based attacks and takes half extra damage when hit by one.

Is hide and go seek over now?

Status
    Jun 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    lame lamer!

Seeing that you're still not in sight, Ling once again tries to detect you by not relying on his own basic senses. Thus he performs a short string of handseals, drawing blood and summoning Kagutsuchi beneath him. The ray, using it's advanced electroreception would be capable of sensing anything within a mid range radius through use of electric fields, weak electrical charges, or some stuff like that basically. Yeah. Although naturally the ray wouldn't be affected by False surroundings anyway, as it was cast on Ling, and not his summon. Thus the moment the Ray is summoned it doesn't just rely on its ability, but it also quickly begins to survey the area. Either way your location would be quickly found, with the information being relayed back to Ling. Who once again takes it upon himself to put one and two together, one being that Kagutsuchi can clearly locate you, and two being that there's a few changes in the terrain that he didn't quite remember, oh and of course the third wheel being his certainty that he was really in a Genjutsu earlier. Thus he once again plunges a Kunai into the same spot as before, once again using fire chakra to heat the Kunai, and creating a slice deeper, yet still kinda shallow and not necessarily too hindering, wound.

(Kuchiyose No Jutsu:Batoidea: Kagutsuchi)- Summoning: Batoidea: Kagutsuchi
    Type: Summon
    Description: Kagutsuchi is a rather small sized eagle like ray, being roughly 15 feet long (not including tail length), while his skin colour is deep orange with red ringed black spots. Kagutsuchi is unique among the rays, in the fact that he prefers heat, opting for warm water springs rather than cold water. His elemental affinity of fire reflects this. Kagutsuchi is capable of using all Katon techniques B rank and below and is capable of releasing a S rank blast of fire similar to that of Great Majestic Fire annihilation twice per battle, all of which counts as a jutsu. Kagutsuchi’s venom glands are also specialized in the sense that due to it being melded and mixed with his Katon chakra, it gains a similarity to oil in the fact that it’s highly combustible, viscous, sticky, and the venom doesn’t become denatured at higher temperatures but rather works even better before eventually turning into a dangerous gas if heated to high enough temperatures. Kagutsuchi is capable of spewing his specialized venom from his mouth in vast quantities, unlike normal venom, rather than relying on the piercing capabilities of a stinger, Kagutsuchi’s spewed venom sizzles on contact with skin, resulting in bruises and burns being formed, in which the poison can seep into the enemies blood-stream. Kagutsuchi spewing his venom counts as a A rank equivalent elemental jutsu which he is capable of applying shape manipulation to if he so wishes. Once per battle, Kagutsuchi is capable of spewing a gigantic maelstrom Fire/Venom combo towards the target which has the power of a forbidden ranked jutsu, the maelstrom leaving a fair amount of toxic gas behind. Like all Stingrays, Kagutsuchi has passive electroreception, his electroreception working through water, or using the moisture within the air as a medium. Kagutsuchi is capable of speech. Kagutsuchi’s venom results in the enemies heart and breathing rate slowing, not to mention that they begin to feel pain on the afflicted area as the enzymes take effect, this is proportionate to the amount of venom taken in, anything more than 30 mls leads to the next step. If enough venom is spewed, the cells in the contact area begin to die, resulting in the enemy experiencing a decline in health over the next few turns before dying of heart failure due to the heart and breathing rate lowering exponentially.

Note:

- Kagutsuchi can only be summoned once per battle and stays for four turns.
    - Kagutsuchi is capable of spewing his venom normally three times per battle and counts as a move.
    - Kagutsuchi is capable of using his Venom/Fire combo once per battle which counts as a move.
    - Kagutsuchi’s electroreception spans out to Mid range.
    - The user is relatively unaffected by the enzymes within the poison, however will still be marred by the offensive capabilities of the substance itself.
    - Kagutsuchi is capable of flying through the air, and water, however while submerged under water he cannot use any of his techniques, and his strength is slowly sapped. Leaving him bedraggled after resurfacing, and causing a -20 damage deficit to his techniques for the remained of the turn. Though he has to be submerged for a good while and not simply a quick dip before exiting.
    - Due to Kagutsuchi's fire nature he is susceptible to water based attacks and takes half extra damage when hit by one.

Is hide and go seek over now?
    Dunno, is mutilation hour over now? Cuz, I'd hate to stop you before you chop off your leg...

At which point your ray should scream in pain, toppling around and submerging herself, throwing you off her. The handseals for this technique are done before you plunge your kunai on your thigh, after you summoned the ray and start looking for me. What happens is that one large bengal tiger appears from within the water and bites your ray's tail, clutching it by it's abdomen and shredding it's teeth on it's flesh, until, seemingly, your ray's tail falls off. The tiger claws your ray's body, pulling your ray underwater (She should be pretty close anyway, given the way you summoned it). A second and a third tiger appear from her back, quickly jawing it's sides, ravaging it's flesh an bending it backwards, furiously making it topple over and whine in pain. Lastly, a fourth tiger, the first one she sees as the pain begins, appears directly in front of it, as if appearing from thin-air, and immediately swallows it's face, it's powerful jaws smashing and grinding the flesh and organs, mutilating eyes and pulling it underwater. In reality, nothing of the sort happens, only the motion the tigers force your ray to do.

Genjutsu: Souzoubutsu Joushou Tora no Jutsu (Illusionary Technique: Manifest Rising Tiger Technique)
    Type: Offensive/Supplementary
    Damage: 60 (At the end of the 2 turns)
    Description: After preforming the necessary seals (Hare → Boar → Dog → Tiger) The caster creates the illusion of four large bangle tigers rising from the ground below their opponent. The tigers will then proceed in a formation formation to pin down the opponent, sinking their claws and teeth into the legs, and upper body of their opponent (tigers may attack by biting into the lower ribs and kidney areas, the pectoral, arm and/or shoulder regions...will be specified by caster). The victim experiences several hundred lbs of force applied to them not to mention a powerful jaw strength, pinning them to the ground. The victim will naturally topple over in the real world from the illusion and the perceived force applied to him.
    ~Can only be taught by Reborn
    ~ Jutsu lasts 2 turns
    ~Renders victim unconscious after 2 turns from pure trauma (almost 2 tones of pressure, blood loss perceived)
    ~Can be used 2 times per battle

The first 3 animals appear before the kunai is plunged, at your ray's blind spot. They don't transmit any electric output or do any disturbance your ray would feel, for the genjutsu does not target it, I made it to simply target vision and touch, and produce pain, The 4th tiger should appear right as you break out of your genjutus by pain, by now I'm already more than free to do anything I want, for the genjutsu is set in motion before it, but, given my control over the distance at which the tiger appear, or when they actually start bitting. this gives the illusion that, at a single moment, right after you spike of pain, everything begins. After I preform the genjutsu, I preform:

Genjutsu: Kyuumin Shobatsu(Illusionary Technique: Dormant Punishment)
    Type: Supplementary/Offensive
    Description: The user will channel their chakra into their opponent's chakra via the Rat seal. The user's chakra will then remain dormant until the victim uses a technique B-rank or above. The resulting amount of chakra needed will cause the user's chakra to activate like a switch to cause the affects of the illusion. As the victim begins to channel their chakra for the technique they use, they will see several spiked chains shoot up and restrain them, wrapping all around their body and dragging them to the ground. The chains will gradually become tighter and tighter and the victim will feel the spikes of the chains sinking deeper into their bodies and also the lack of air from being restricted. Eventually, after so much tension, the victims will fall unconscious.
    ~This technique remains dormant for 3 turns only
    ~The technique (if activated) will render one's opponent unconscious after 2 turns.
    ~Can be used 3 times per battle
    Taught by Reborn

So that, as soon as the pain spike hits, releasing you from the second False Surroundings, the Dormant Punishment is lodged on your brain. As you regain sight of me, cause you were already looking towards me, focus and anything, you would see the handseal for the Dormant Punishment, though, as if requirement of this next genjutsu:

Genjutsu: Tsuyoi Haji no Odaku Ko no Hitotsu | Illusionary Arts: The Mighty Grab of the Perverted Old One
    Chakra: 15
    Description:
    The user gazes upon his enemy intensely and makes him experience the sensation of being grabbed and squeezed in a specific region of the body, preferably the butt. This distracts the enemy and can even make a shy enemy blush. Although it doesn't do any damage, one must be careful to use this on a woman as it often leads to uncontrollable rage or, in some cases, marriage. To enhance it, the user can wink an eye and use some random dirty pick-up line to further augment its perverted effect.

Note: Can only be taught by Scorps
    Note2: Requires direct dirty eye contact and complete lack of shame from the user

Beneath my seductive gaze, as I say "mutilation hour", you leg is tightly squeezed, as if a powerful hand is grabbing your wound, which would make you, as one would expect, shriek in pain like a little girl.

Now, for a more simplified time-line:

1. Summoning of the Ray and scouting for me
    2. Tiger Genjutsu, it's effects not yet clear
    3. Finding me and sticking your kunai on your leg
    4. Dormant Punishment and effects of the Tiger Genjutsu
    5. Thigh squeeze

Given the lack of handseals, the squeeze happens almost as soon as the dormant, which goes along the "illusion of everything happening at the same moment"

Status
    Apr 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm not inactive. Just
    preoccupied.

Dunno, is mutilation hour over now? Cuz, I'd hate to stop you before you chop off your leg...

At which point your ray should scream in pain, toppling around and submerging herself, throwing you off her. The handseals for this technique are done before you plunge your kunai on your thigh, after you summoned the ray and start looking for me. What happens is that one large bengal tiger appears from within the water and bites your ray's tail, clutching it by it's abdomen and shredding it's teeth on it's flesh, until, seemingly, your ray's tail falls off. The tiger claws your ray's body, pulling your ray underwater (She should be pretty close anyway, given the way you summoned it). A second and a third tiger appear from her back, quickly jawing it's sides, ravaging it's flesh an bending it backwards, furiously making it topple over and whine in pain. Lastly, a fourth tiger, the first one she sees as the pain begins, appears directly in front of it, as if appearing from thin-air, and immediately swallows it's face, it's powerful jaws smashing and grinding the flesh and organs, mutilating eyes and pulling it underwater. In reality, nothing of the sort happens, only the motion the tigers force your ray to do.

Genjutsu: Souzoubutsu Joushou Tora no Jutsu (Illusionary Technique: Manifest Rising Tiger Technique)
    Type: Offensive/Supplementary
    Damage: 60 (At the end of the 2 turns)
    Description: After preforming the necessary seals (Hare → Boar → Dog → Tiger) The caster creates the illusion of four large bangle tigers rising from the ground below their opponent. The tigers will then proceed in a formation formation to pin down the opponent, sinking their claws and teeth into the legs, and upper body of their opponent (tigers may attack by biting into the lower ribs and kidney areas, the pectoral, arm and/or shoulder regions...will be specified by caster). The victim experiences several hundred lbs of force applied to them not to mention a powerful jaw strength, pinning them to the ground. The victim will naturally topple over in the real world from the illusion and the perceived force applied to him.
    ~Can only be taught by Reborn
    ~ Jutsu lasts 2 turns
    ~Renders victim unconscious after 2 turns from pure trauma (almost 2 tones of pressure, blood loss perceived)
    ~Can be used 2 times per battle

The first 3 animals appear before the kunai is plunged, at your ray's blind spot. They don't transmit any electric output or do any disturbance your ray would feel, for the genjutsu does not target it, I made it to simply target vision and touch, and produce pain, The 4th tiger should appear right as you break out of your genjutus by pain, by now I'm already more than free to do anything I want, for the genjutsu is set in motion before it, but, given my control over the distance at which the tiger appear, or when they actually start bitting. this gives the illusion that, at a single moment, right after you spike of pain, everything begins. After I preform the genjutsu, I preform:

Genjutsu: Kyuumin Shobatsu(Illusionary Technique: Dormant Punishment)
    Type: Supplementary/Offensive
    Description: The user will channel their chakra into their opponent's chakra via the Rat seal. The user's chakra will then remain dormant until the victim uses a technique B-rank or above. The resulting amount of chakra needed will cause the user's chakra to activate like a switch to cause the affects of the illusion. As the victim begins to channel their chakra for the technique they use, they will see several spiked chains shoot up and restrain them, wrapping all around their body and dragging them to the ground. The chains will gradually become tighter and tighter and the victim will feel the spikes of the chains sinking deeper into their bodies and also the lack of air from being restricted. Eventually, after so much tension, the victims will fall unconscious.
    ~This technique remains dormant for 3 turns only
    ~The technique (if activated) will render one's opponent unconscious after 2 turns.
    ~Can be used 3 times per battle
    Taught by Reborn

So that, as soon as the pain spike hits, releasing you from the second False Surroundings, the Dormant Punishment is lodged on your brain. As you regain sight of me, cause you were already looking towards me, focus and anything, you would see the handseal for the Dormant Punishment, though, as if requirement of this next genjutsu:

Genjutsu: Tsuyoi Haji no Odaku Ko no Hitotsu | Illusionary Arts: The Mighty Grab of the Perverted Old One
    Chakra: 15
    Description:
    The user gazes upon his enemy intensely and makes him experience the sensation of being grabbed and squeezed in a specific region of the body, preferably the butt. This distracts the enemy and can even make a shy enemy blush. Although it doesn't do any damage, one must be careful to use this on a woman as it often leads to uncontrollable rage or, in some cases, marriage. To enhance it, the user can wink an eye and use some random dirty pick-up line to further augment its perverted effect.

Note: Can only be taught by Scorps
    Note2: Requires direct dirty eye contact and complete lack of shame from the user

Beneath my seductive gaze, as I say "mutilation hour", you leg is tightly squeezed, as if a powerful hand is grabbing your wound, which would make you, as one would expect, shriek in pain like a little girl.

Now, for a more simplified time-line:

1. Summoning of the Ray and scouting for me
    2. Tiger Genjutsu, it's effects not yet clear
    3. Finding me and sticking your kunai on your leg
    4. Dormant Punishment and effects of the Tiger Genjutsu
    5. Thigh squeeze

Given the lack of handseals, the squeeze happens almost as soon as the dormant, which goes along the "illusion of everything happening at the same moment"
    I didn't see anything about the Dormant Punishment Gen activating on a spike of any kind, but okay.

The moment that Kagutsuchi's bitten by the first tiger, he quickly begins by analyzing his current situation. He knew that something had bitten and was still biting him, yet there had been absolutely no prior alert through use of his electroreception. He also knew that he was in fact supposed to be searching for the enemy, who had somehow hidden themselves from his summoners view. Naturally Kagutsuchi relied on the senses that he trusted most, his electroreception, and his sense of smell. Knowing that neither of them registered whatever it was that was behind him, devouring his tale, he quickly ruled out the possibility of it being actual physical danger, and instead went with the decision that he was in a Genjutsu. Thus he quickly redirects his attention back to finding you, and with all his willpower attempts to blot out the overwhelming pain that comes from the attackers. (He should easily be able to swivel around before your tigers can restrain his movements in the illusion.) Within moments he continues to release a large blast of fire combined with a certain rather venomous substance. The substance being an adapted mimicry of the venom produced in the glands found in the tails that most Rays, par a few species have. The over exertion caused by the release of the rather powerful attack would produce the spike needed to free him from the Genjutsu.

Kagutsuchi's fire/venom ability:
    Once per battle, Kagutsuchi is capable of spewing a gigantic maelstrom Fire/Venom combo towards the target which has the power of a forbidden ranked jutsu, the maelstrom leaving a fair amount of toxic gas behind.

Should the chains still erupt around Ling, he, knowing that you're quite handy with illusions now, begins to asses the situation. No matter how hard he writhes, the chains never cease to stop constricting. Thus knowing that there's a fair possibility of it being a Genjutsu, and that it's also possible that it could be a real technique does the best all around solution he could think of. He quickly activates a unique ability that would allow him to further enhance upon the use of using ice to refract, reflect and bend light like a mirror. Which should only take a few moments to activate. He then immediately creates several, about nine mirrors of Ice around him through use of the moisture in the air. All of the mirrors are angled in such a way that they'd be pointing towards your direction, and would also utilize the suns rays. Thanks to his prior technique, not only would they focus rays of heat from the sun, but they'd also result in a multiple, exceptionally bright, blinding lights being produced. One of the disks is sent towards Ling's left thigh, and is aimed to create a cut that's rather long, slightly deep, but not deep enough to cause bleeding that's too major. This time instead of extreme heat, extreme cold is used to numb, and hopefully stem the bleeding somewhat. Thus should it be an illusion, then the Ice disk would reach his thigh without restriction, should it be an actual technique, it'd slice through one of the chains, at which point Ling would direct it to slice through the rest, before finally allowing it to join the others to do their job. The beam of blinding light and focused heat rays would be directed towards the fire attack released by Kagutsuchi, or more specifically would be directed towards your last known location. Upon escaping the illusion Ling would simply confirm your location through use of Kagutsuchi's abilities, thus he'd be able to re angle the transparent Ice disks if need be. The ray should pass through the fire at around the same time that the fire nears short range of you. Naturally upon colliding with a substance so similar to oil, and an abundance of fire, the rays explosive properties would be utilized to the maximum potential. The oil, flames, and explosive and blinding heat rays all falling hand in hand to create a particularly dangerous combo. The result should be a large explosion, the flames would pan outwards, but would mostly be pushed towards you as they'd be fueled by the explosion from behind. Although by this time both Kagutsuchi and Ling would be moving in wide arcs to your left and right respectively. Aiming to out flan you. Kagutsuchi quickly gaining altitude, while Ling runs, or rather limps across the ground. Naturally the mirrors would continue the stream of blinding and heat focused stuff as long as they're still intact. (I figured that even if you managed to do the squeezing thing, since he'd have a disk of Ice jamming into his leg around that time, it wouldn't matter that much. One pain over another ind of thing.)

Hyouton: Genwaku Kyokukou | Ice Release : Blinding Aurora
    Chakra: 20/Ice technique while the mode lasts
    Description: The user infuses all of his Hyouton techniques with extra chakra, so as to add extreme light reflecting capabilities to the Ice. For the next Three turns all Hyouton techniques used will refract and reflect light in a similar manner to that of a glass prism, causing immensely bright rainbow colours to be emitted from the technique, so as to blind and hinder the opponent. If the hyouton technique is moving at fair speeds then the colours will blend into one, resulting in a bright flash of white light constantly emanating from the Ice until it's completely destroyed. The user, being accustomed to terrains with large amounts of weathered Ice along with bright sunlight is relatively unaffected by the enhanced flashes of light produced by the Ice. However, after the technique ends/when there is no longer any blinding Ice Jutsu in play, due to the light suddenly fading, the users retinas will suffer, causing the user to be blind for the turn that the lightning returns to normal.

Note:
    - Can only be used 2x
    - Lasts for Three Turns
    - Once the duration period ends, the user must wait four turns before re-activating
    - Can only be taught by Scaze

(Hyouton: Aisu Disuku no Jutsu) Ice Release: Ice Disk Technique
    Type: Attack/Defense
    Description: The user will gather particles into the air and change them into a disk of ice. The ice disks are transparent, and they are therefore nearly invisible at a distance, and difficult to dodge or see until they are very close. They can also be used as highly durable shields or can be used to allow the user to hover in the air by using standing on it. Because of their transparency, the ice disks can be used as a large lens to focus rays of heat from the sun into a powerful beam to capable of melting or exploding a pinpointed area.

You're right, I'm not much of a masochist, but I hate magic tricks so much.

Status
    Jun 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    lame lamer!

I didn't see anything about the Dormant Punishment Gen activating on a spike of any kind, but okay.

The moment that Kagutsuchi's bitten by the first tiger, he quickly begins by analyzing his current situation. He knew that something had bitten and was still biting him, yet there had been absolutely no prior alert through use of his electroreception. He also knew that he was in fact supposed to be searching for the enemy, who had somehow hidden themselves from his summoners view. Naturally Kagutsuchi relied on the senses that he trusted most, his electroreception, and his sense of smell. Knowing that neither of them registered whatever it was that was behind him, devouring his tale, he quickly ruled out the possibility of it being actual physical danger, and instead went with the decision that he was in a Genjutsu. Thus he quickly redirects his attention back to finding you, and with all his willpower attempts to blot out the overwhelming pain that comes from the attackers. (He should easily be able to swivel around before your tigers can restrain his movements in the illusion.) Within moments he continues to release a large blast of fire combined with a certain rather venomous substance. The substance being an adapted mimicry of the venom produced in the glands found in the tails that most Rays, par a few species have. The over exertion caused by the release of the rather powerful attack would produce the spike needed to free him from the Genjutsu.

Kagutsuchi's fire/venom ability:
    Once per battle, Kagutsuchi is capable of spewing a gigantic maelstrom Fire/Venom combo towards the target which has the power of a forbidden ranked jutsu, the maelstrom leaving a fair amount of toxic gas behind.

Should the chains still erupt around Ling, he, knowing that you're quite handy with illusions now, begins to asses the situation. No matter how hard he writhes, the chains never cease to stop constricting. Thus knowing that there's a fair possibility of it being a Genjutsu, and that it's also possible that it could be a real technique does the best all around solution he could think of. He quickly activates a unique ability that would allow him to further enhance upon the use of using ice to refract, reflect and bend light like a mirror. Which should only take a few moments to activate. He then immediately creates several, about nine mirrors of Ice around him through use of the moisture in the air. All of the mirrors are angled in such a way that they'd be pointing towards your direction, and would also utilize the suns rays. Thanks to his prior technique, not only would they focus rays of heat from the sun, but they'd also result in a multiple, exceptionally bright, blinding lights being produced. One of the disks is sent towards Ling's left thigh, and is aimed to create a cut that's rather long, slightly deep, but not deep enough to cause bleeding that's too major. This time instead of extreme heat, extreme cold is used to numb, and hopefully stem the bleeding somewhat. Thus should it be an illusion, then the Ice disk would reach his thigh without restriction, should it be an actual technique, it'd slice through one of the chains, at which point Ling would direct it to slice through the rest, before finally allowing it to join the others to do their job. The beam of blinding light and focused heat rays would be directed towards the fire attack released by Kagutsuchi, or more specifically would be directed towards your last known location. Upon escaping the illusion Ling would simply confirm your location through use of Kagutsuchi's abilities, thus he'd be able to re angle the transparent Ice disks if need be. The ray should pass through the fire at around the same time that the fire nears short range of you. Naturally upon colliding with a substance so similar to oil, and an abundance of fire, the rays explosive properties would be utilized to the maximum potential. The oil, flames, and explosive and blinding heat rays all falling hand in hand to create a particularly dangerous combo. The result should be a large explosion, the flames would pan outwards, but would mostly be pushed towards you as they'd be fueled by the explosion from behind. Although by this time both Kagutsuchi and Ling would be moving in wide arcs to your left and right respectively. Aiming to out flan you. Kagutsuchi quickly gaining altitude, while Ling runs, or rather limps across the ground. Naturally the mirrors would continue the stream of blinding and heat focused stuff as long as they're still intact. (I figured that even if you managed to do the squeezing thing, since he'd have a disk of Ice jamming into his leg around that time, it wouldn't matter that much. One pain over another ind of thing.)

Hyouton: Genwaku Kyokukou | Ice Release : Blinding Aurora
    Chakra: 20/Ice technique while the mode lasts
    Description: The user infuses all of his Hyouton techniques with extra chakra, so as to add extreme light reflecting capabilities to the Ice. For the next Three turns all Hyouton techniques used will refract and reflect light in a similar manner to that of a glass prism, causing immensely bright rainbow colours to be emitted from the technique, so as to blind and hinder the opponent. If the hyouton technique is moving at fair speeds then the colours will blend into one, resulting in a bright flash of white light constantly emanating from the Ice until it's completely destroyed. The user, being accustomed to terrains with large amounts of weathered Ice along with bright sunlight is relatively unaffected by the enhanced flashes of light produced by the Ice. However, after the technique ends/when there is no longer any blinding Ice Jutsu in play, due to the light suddenly fading, the users retinas will suffer, causing the user to be blind for the turn that the lightning returns to normal.

Note:
    - Can only be used 2x
    - Lasts for Three Turns
    - Once the duration period ends, the user must wait four turns before re-activating
    - Can only be taught by Scaze

(Hyouton: Aisu Disuku no Jutsu) Ice Release: Ice Disk Technique
    Type: Attack/Defense
    Description: The user will gather particles into the air and change them into a disk of ice. The ice disks are transparent, and they are therefore nearly invisible at a distance, and difficult to dodge or see until they are very close. They can also be used as highly durable shields or can be used to allow the user to hover in the air by using standing on it. Because of their transparency, the ice disks can be used as a large lens to focus rays of heat from the sun into a powerful beam to capable of melting or exploding a pinpointed area.

You're right, I'm not much of a masochist, but I hate magic tricks so much.
    Wow, your move is a mess... Okay, first the dormant punishment didn't activate, it should have activated if you tried to use the Aurora thingy, interrupting and disrupting the technique. But Sure, lets go with what you said.

Second, there's no such thing as first tiger, neither there is such a thing as "should easily be able to swivel around" since all three tigers bit at the same time and the 4th appears, right in front of your ray's face, simultaneously. "willpower" could somehow prevent the tigers from pushing it, but still, 4 large bengal tigers, hitting pretty suddenly and in tricky places, which, in turn, would prevent your ray from using the flame attack. Nonetheless, let's just go with what you said.

Your disk jutsu says "gather particles into the air and change them into a disk of ice", which would mean 1 disk per usage. It then goes on explaining the effects of the disks, which could just very well mean every disk in general, being that the one disk you can create with the technique is the average of all the disks ever created. Or it could just be a typo, and it should say "several disks of ice". So let's just go with what you said.

As the disks appear, which should probably mark the beginning of the blinding light, I use:

(Genjutsu: Saru no Sobaeru) Illusion Technique: Prankster Monkey
    Chakra Cost: 20
    Damage Points: 40
    Description: The user preforms 1 handseal, casting a genjutsu that affects the opponents' brain, making him loose control over his own techniques, by exaggerating on the proportions of said technique. For example, if the person goes to spit a fireball, the stream that is spat is bigger than usual, burning the face and anything near it. Or when the person runs electricity through his the body, loss of control makes it short-circuit and shock the body. Or when the user encases him/herself in earth, the earth constricts around the body, harming and preventing breathing. This does not serve to augment the damage of the technique, if the opponent manages to fulfill the technique, it just makes it backfire. This genjutsu doesn't work on every technique nor on every situation, the user must balance the usage of this technique with situations where increasing the technique would make it backfire. Only one jutsu is affected by the technique, the following ones will not be.
    *The genjutsu will only affect people from the same rank and bellow. Sharingan users or other Genjutsu specialists will be able to affect one rank above*

The reasoning for this is, first: You're wrapped in chains and decided to create several disks around you. Despite being bright, they're made of water, which I can sense. The chances that you decide to use the disks to cut down the ropes is pretty high, but mainly, it's almost 100% guaranteed that you will want to plunge something on your thigh, it has happened before and I've had the same jutsu set on you before, and your counter for it was the same, safe a few variations (Remember the Lonesome Ember?). Which makes you quite predictable. What the genjutsu does, though, is make you exaggerate on the chkara used to make and manipulate the disks, something you wouldn't notice safe you had some way to sense chakra. So when you try to chop down the chain on your thigh, it goes with extra speed and power, giving you not a slightly deep cut, but a really deep cut. I'd love to have your leg chopped off, but I'll let you decide the exact extent of the damage on your own.

Meanwhile, As the light is on, and because I don't really need to see, my attention is directed to the flame that's sent towards me. Given your wording, it doesn't happen much sooner than the disruption of the genjutsu, as you use the rays to enhance the combo before it reaches me. Since you should pretty much hurt yourself so much that your ice disks are disrupted (dunno about your summon, but let's say it isn't), I should only have to deal with the flame itself, nonetheless, if it does explode, all the substances employed in the creation of the combo are strongly weak to Decay, be it Fire, Toxins/Venom or even an Explosion. With one snap of my fingers, the technique disappears:

Description:

As soon as that is done, my parrot continues to fly around, continuously moving me from place to place, at somewhat the same distance from you, I use:

(Meromeroton: Shinpyou Chihou) Perfume Release: Ivy's Dementia
    Description: With 4 handseals, the user creates up to 3 long arrows made of a purple-ish perfume, which she can then shoot up to long range. Once they hit something solid, instead of piercing through, they will spread their scent up to 20 meters, whereas in arrow form the scent only reaches 5. Although imperceptible for humans, the scent will cause the animals to feel hostility towards their owners/summoners/allies, putting them in a state of confusion and anger, and making them attack, while at the same time creating a sense of familiarity and friendship towards the user. An underlying genjutsu will enhance the physiological reaction by showing the user in a form of a parent or a an object of affection, needing to be protected and the opponent as a form of adversity, food, etc.
    *Lasts 3 turns, causing the affected animals to fall deeper in dementia until they force themselves to vanish*
    *Can only be used 3 times*
    *Does not affect allied summons, as the genjutsu will counter the effects of the perfume, but will make the summons slightly less wary, fast or powerful*

Rapidly shooting 3 arrows as I move, in a inhumanly rapid succession. As soon as they're in range, they blast outwards, spreading the scent all over the water bellow and the ray, making it rabid and demented

Status
    Apr 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm not inactive. Just
    preoccupied.

Wow, your move is a mess... Okay, first the dormant punishment didn't activate, it should have activated if you tried to use the Aurora thingy, interrupting and disrupting the technique. But Sure, lets go with what you said.

Second, there's no such thing as first tiger, neither there is such a thing as "should easily be able to swivel around" since all three tigers bit at the same time and the 4th appears, right in front of your ray's face, simultaneously. "willpower" could somehow prevent the tigers from pushing it, but still, 4 large bengal tigers, hitting pretty suddenly and in tricky places, which, in turn, would prevent your ray from using the flame attack. Nonetheless, let's just go with what you said.

Your disk jutsu says "gather particles into the air and change them into a disk of ice", which would mean 1 disk per usage. It then goes on explaining the effects of the disks, which could just very well mean every disk in general, being that the one disk you can create with the technique is the average of all the disks ever created. Or it could just be a typo, and it should say "several disks of ice". So let's just go with what you said.

As the disks appear, which should probably mark the beginning of the blinding light, I use:

(Genjutsu: Saru no Sobaeru) Illusion Technique: Prankster Monkey
    Chakra Cost: 20
    Damage Points: 40
    Description: The user preforms 1 handseal, casting a genjutsu that affects the opponents' brain, making him loose control over his own techniques, by exaggerating on the proportions of said technique. For example, if the person goes to spit a fireball, the stream that is spat is bigger than usual, burning the face and anything near it. Or when the person runs electricity through his the body, loss of control makes it short-circuit and shock the body. Or when the user encases him/herself in earth, the earth constricts around the body, harming and preventing breathing. This does not serve to augment the damage of the technique, if the opponent manages to fulfill the technique, it just makes it backfire. This genjutsu doesn't work on every technique nor on every situation, the user must balance the usage of this technique with situations where increasing the technique would make it backfire. Only one jutsu is affected by the technique, the following ones will not be.
    *The genjutsu will only affect people from the same rank and bellow. Sharingan users or other Genjutsu specialists will be able to affect one rank above*

The reasoning for this is, first: You're wrapped in chains and decided to create several disks around you. Despite being bright, they're made of water, which I can sense. The chances that you decide to use the disks to cut down the ropes is pretty high, but mainly, it's almost 100% guaranteed that you will want to plunge something on your thigh, it has happened before and I've had the same jutsu set on you before, and your counter for it was the same, safe a few variations (Remember the Lonesome Ember?). Which makes you quite predictable. What the genjutsu does, though, is make you exaggerate on the chkara used to make and manipulate the disks, something you wouldn't notice safe you had some way to sense chakra. So when you try to chop down the chain on your thigh, it goes with extra speed and power, giving you not a slightly deep cut, but a really deep cut. I'd love to have your leg chopped off, but I'll let you decide the exact extent of the damage on your own.

Meanwhile, As the light is on, and because I don't really need to see, my attention is directed to the flame that's sent towards me. Given your wording, it doesn't happen much sooner than the disruption of the genjutsu, as you use the rays to enhance the combo before it reaches me. Since you should pretty much hurt yourself so much that your ice disks are disrupted (dunno about your summon, but let's say it isn't), I should only have to deal with the flame itself, nonetheless, if it does explode, all the substances employed in the creation of the combo are strongly weak to Decay, be it Fire, Toxins/Venom or even an Explosion. With one snap of my fingers, the technique disappears:

Description:

As soon as that is done, my parrot continues to fly around, continuously moving me from place to place, at somewhat the same distance from you, I use:

(Meromeroton: Shinpyou Chihou) Perfume Release: Ivy's Dementia
    Description: With 4 handseals, the user creates up to 3 long arrows made of a purple-ish perfume, which she can then shoot up to long range. Once they hit something solid, instead of piercing through, they will spread their scent up to 20 meters, whereas in arrow form the scent only reaches 5. Although imperceptible for humans, the scent will cause the animals to feel hostility towards their owners/summoners/allies, putting them in a state of confusion and anger, and making them attack, while at the same time creating a sense of familiarity and friendship towards the user. An underlying genjutsu will enhance the physiological reaction by showing the user in a form of a parent or a an object of affection, needing to be protected and the opponent as a form of adversity, food, etc.
    *Lasts 3 turns, causing the affected animals to fall deeper in dementia until they force themselves to vanish*
    *Can only be used 3 times*
    *Does not affect allied summons, as the genjutsu will counter the effects of the perfume, but will make the summons slightly less wary, fast or powerful*

Rapidly shooting 3 arrows as I move, in a inhumanly rapid succession. As soon as they're in range, they blast outwards, spreading the scent all over the water bellow and the ray, making it rabid and demented
    Ugh, sorry about that. I misread, so there's nothing I can say in my defense, I guess that's pretty much game set and match for you, lol.
    Though you can make multiple disks with that Ice technique, I'm pretty sure of it, not 100% but still pretty sure. I also don't think my Ice disks would be disrupted, they're all created in place, except the one utilized to stab me.
    ~~~

The moment that the Ice disk neared his skin, Ling realised that he had made a fatal mistake. The speed that the disk was moving at was clearly dangerous, and at this rate he'd be left with a severe wound instead of a shallow cut. Thus, as the Ice disk digs into Ling's leg, quickly going deeper and deeper, Ling would already be releasing his Hyouton chakra. Creating 21 mirrors of ice in mere moments. All of the mirrors are in their normal formation, with the dome encircling Mid range, with your rough location being the center, and Ling being on the edge of the dome. However a single Ice mirror is created slightly out of formation, the mirror closest to Ling, is instead created on the ground, lying flat horizontally instead of being vertical. This single mirror is created slightly before the rest. Then the moment that the mirror is created, Ling merges into it. By this time the Ice Disk would've cut fairly deep but not dangerously deep. <_<'. Naturally, all of the mirrors would produce a blindingly bright light. Also, the Ice disks would have their rays reflecting to one of the mirrors, since all of the mirrors are created so as to reflect an image of Ling, all of the mirrors would also reflect the rays, the rays would be reflected back and forth, with you always in the crossfire. Naturally, if a single normal mirror is capable of reflecting the rays, these large, Ice chakra enhanced mirrors should do the trick.

(Hyouton: Makyō Hyōshō) Ice Release: Demonic Ice Crystal Mirrors
    Chakra Cost: 40 (+10 extra per turn, excluding the first turn)
    Description: The user will make a dome of 21 ice mirrors surround the opponent. Twelve are at ground level, eight are above the first twelve and placed at an angle so that they face slightly downward, and the last one is place directly at the top and center of the dome, facing directly down to the ground. The user can move at extremely high speeds that only the Sharingan can keep up with and manage to dodge while in this dome. The user can freely leap in and out of the mirrors as they wish and move to the other mirrors if one is destroyed, but the jutsu requires so much chakra to maintain that the users movements become progressively slower the longer they hold it (after three turns have passed a normal ninja can keep up with it for the most part) and they cannot perform jutsu while using this. When the jutsu is first starting, though, the user can move so quickly that it looks as though they are in, and attacking from, all 21 mirrors simultaneously. This jutsu was very resistant to fire jutsu, and can only be melted by fire of its own rank or greater, and cannot be destroyed by wind or water alone (both would basically empower it) unless it is of forbidden rank. A single ice mirror (or any number less than the complete set of mirrors) can also be created that the user can use as a shield and go in and out of it through both sides.

Ling quickly proceeds to traverse to the mirror the far left, moving slower than usual thanks to his leg but still managing to easily circumvent the heat rays. He then escapes from the back of the mirror, before causing all of the mirrors to violently explode. Naturally the Ice disks below would also be destroyed, however by that time the heat ray circus that they created should also have triggered a large explosion on your area that would overlap with the Ice explosion.Ling then ties his headband around his damaged leg, so as to stem the bleeding somewhat. While doing so he also causes it to snow, blindingly bright snow of course. Ling's ray buddy would also be caught in the explosion, and be damaged. Ling would be left standing to your diagonal right at long range distance.

(Hyouton: Makyō Hyō Satsu) Ice Release: Mirror Ice Murder
    Range: Inside of the Demonic Ice Crystal Mirrors
    Chakra Cost: 40
    Description: The user will detonate all of the mirrors after using “Ice Release: Demonic Ice Crystal Mirrors” causing an enormous explosion, damaging all inside. Meanwhile, using the great speed granted to them by the jutsu, the user will leave the mirrors at the last second before they explode.
    Note: Only usable while “Ice Release: Demonic Crystal Ice Mirrors” is active.

(Hyouton no Jutsu) Ice Release Technique
    Damage: 30
    Description: The user can use this jutsu to make it begin to snow down on the terrain, or, much like the “Earth Style Technique” the user can make small pillars or shields of pre-existing ice or make it materialize (if from Haku's Clan). If this is used to make snow, then after 3 to 4 turns most of the terrain will be covered.

Status
    Jun 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    lame lamer!

Ugh, sorry about that. I misread, so there's nothing I can say in my defense, I guess that's pretty much game set and match for you, lol.
    Though you can make multiple disks with that Ice technique, I'm pretty sure of it, not 100% but still pretty sure. I also don't think my Ice disks would be disrupted, they're all created in place, except the one utilized to stab me.
    ~~~

The moment that the Ice disk neared his skin, Ling realised that he had made a fatal mistake. The speed that the disk was moving at was clearly dangerous, and at this rate he'd be left with a severe wound instead of a shallow cut. Thus, as the Ice disk digs into Ling's leg, quickly going deeper and deeper, Ling would already be releasing his Hyouton chakra. Creating 21 mirrors of ice in mere moments. All of the mirrors are in their normal formation, with the dome encircling Mid range, with your rough location being the center, and Ling being on the edge of the dome. However a single Ice mirror is created slightly out of formation, the mirror closest to Ling, is instead created on the ground, lying flat horizontally instead of being vertical. This single mirror is created slightly before the rest. Then the moment that the mirror is created, Ling merges into it. By this time the Ice Disk would've cut fairly deep but not dangerously deep. <_<'. Naturally, all of the mirrors would produce a blindingly bright light. Also, the Ice disks would have their rays reflecting to one of the mirrors, since all of the mirrors are created so as to reflect an image of Ling, all of the mirrors would also reflect the rays, the rays would be reflected back and forth, with you always in the crossfire. Naturally, if a single normal mirror is capable of reflecting the rays, these large, Ice chakra enhanced mirrors should do the trick.

(Hyouton: Makyō Hyōshō) Ice Release: Demonic Ice Crystal Mirrors
    Chakra Cost: 40 (+10 extra per turn, excluding the first turn)
    Description: The user will make a dome of 21 ice mirrors surround the opponent. Twelve are at ground level, eight are above the first twelve and placed at an angle so that they face slightly downward, and the last one is place directly at the top and center of the dome, facing directly down to the ground. The user can move at extremely high speeds that only the Sharingan can keep up with and manage to dodge while in this dome. The user can freely leap in and out of the mirrors as they wish and move to the other mirrors if one is destroyed, but the jutsu requires so much chakra to maintain that the users movements become progressively slower the longer they hold it (after three turns have passed a normal ninja can keep up with it for the most part) and they cannot perform jutsu while using this. When the jutsu is first starting, though, the user can move so quickly that it looks as though they are in, and attacking from, all 21 mirrors simultaneously. This jutsu was very resistant to fire jutsu, and can only be melted by fire of its own rank or greater, and cannot be destroyed by wind or water alone (both would basically empower it) unless it is of forbidden rank. A single ice mirror (or any number less than the complete set of mirrors) can also be created that the user can use as a shield and go in and out of it through both sides.

Ling quickly proceeds to traverse to the mirror the far left, moving slower than usual thanks to his leg but still managing to easily circumvent the heat rays. He then escapes from the back of the mirror, before causing all of the mirrors to violently explode. Naturally the Ice disks below would also be destroyed, however by that time the heat ray circus that they created should also have triggered a large explosion on your area that would overlap with the Ice explosion.Ling then ties his headband around his damaged leg, so as to stem the bleeding somewhat. While doing so he also causes it to snow, blindingly bright snow of course. Ling's ray buddy would also be caught in the explosion, and be damaged. Ling would be left standing to your diagonal right at long range distance.

(Hyouton: Makyō Hyō Satsu) Ice Release: Mirror Ice Murder
    Range: Inside of the Demonic Ice Crystal Mirrors
    Chakra Cost: 40
    Description: The user will detonate all of the mirrors after using “Ice Release: Demonic Ice Crystal Mirrors” causing an enormous explosion, damaging all inside. Meanwhile, using the great speed granted to them by the jutsu, the user will leave the mirrors at the last second before they explode.
    Note: Only usable while “Ice Release: Demonic Crystal Ice Mirrors” is active.

(Hyouton no Jutsu) Ice Release Technique
    Damage: 30
    Description: The user can use this jutsu to make it begin to snow down on the terrain, or, much like the “Earth Style Technique” the user can make small pillars or shields of pre-existing ice or make it materialize (if from Haku's Clan). If this is used to make snow, then after 3 to 4 turns most of the terrain will be covered.
    A thing, the mirror technique relies on your body speed. You can't achieve that, as you stated. But if we go as you stated, not full speed but still a considerable amount, we reach yet another problem. Your mirror explosion technique relies on full speed, as you need to preform the explosion within a mirror, and still manage to escape, even though the explosion had already been triggered. The description of "last second" could be taken as user's choice, but the way the description is worded, is not a matter of choice but a matter of physical limitation, the user is unable to escape sooner than last second. In your weakened state, what would happen is that you'd fail to move at the necessary speed and would be caught in the explosion, imo.

Also, since the disk were constructions of your chakra, and kept afloat by your chakra, once one of it drives through your thigh rather uncontrolled, your chakra would falter and your disks would fall to the ground, or at least tilt in such a way that would disrupt their aim. Nonetheless, I'll counter it just the same.

I'll try to throw in some counter before the deadline, but I have an exam tomorrow, and I'll be studying (like I should be doing right now).

Status
    May 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    On vacations until 4th of
    August.

Excellent fight. It seems that those who go against Lili have been great surprises in this tournament. I liked some of Scaze's moves but there were mistakes. Not only that but Lili did control the fight from start to finish. The last move from Scaze wasn't quite un par as well, so i believe it wouldn't workout. So, for me, Lili-chwan did a better job and deserves the win.

Status
    Aug 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Leaf's one and only <3

I agree with Scorps. This fight was very close for the most part, with small slip ups on both sides, but for better tactical planning and in a way, controlling the entire fight, I have to call this in Lili's favour

Status
    Nov 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    Dead

As the two above me have said, I agree that Lili was mostly dominant in this fight. While Scaze did perform impressively and came through with some nice surprises, he never quite took that upper hand from Lili at any point in the fight. My vote goes to Lili.