‪‪‪

[RP Tournament Round #4] McRazor vs Typhon

Battle Rules

-Rei's R&R
    -Killing and Stealing: Allowed
    -CJs: Allowed
    -CEs: Allowed
    -Range: Mid-range
    -Terrain: Plain field without a water source.
    -Each fight needs to finish in 7 days, upon which they'll be closed and graded by RP mods
    -Arguments are to be done exclusively through VM (not PM or MSN). Moderators opinions can only be asked twice per match, with the 3rd time pertaining to a final decisive judging. If a member needs to ask for a moderators input, he/she must do so through this thread and not directly to the Moderators. Following the template and the rules of the thread is essential
    -If a participant doesn't reply for more than 4 complete days, his opponent wins the match by default
    -Failing to abide any of the rules of the tournament may lead to default defeat
    -Maker of the thread has the right of first move
    -Both fighters need to link their bios and valid customs threads in their first post

Biography: Barney Stinson
    Link to valid customs thread: CJ

I will be using Ame no mi kumari. Have fun.

Status
    Apr 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    We Do Not Sow

Re: [RP Tournament Round #4] McRazor vs Typhon

Barney-san! Long time no see.

I take a gulp of alcohol from my gourd and wipe the excess from the corner of my mouth. and toss the gourd off to the side.

Let's wish each other a happy New Year!

Bio: http://narutobase.net/forums/showthread.php?t=178501
    Customs: http://www.narutobase.net/forums/sho...s+Book+Wonders

Status
    Aug 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    ‪‪‪

Quote Originally Posted by Typhon View Post
    Barney-san! Long time no see.

I take a gulp of alcohol from my gourd and wipe the excess from the corner of my mouth. and toss the gourd off to the side.

Let's wish each other a happy New Year!

Bio: http://narutobase.net/forums/showthread.php?t=178501
    Customs: http://www.narutobase.net/forums/sho...s+Book+Wonders
    Bacchus, you drunk Hyuuga! Still hung over from the New Year's eve and you want to fight me? Oh well, happy NY bro.

After saying that I condense the particles in the air and create an almost, if not completely transparent, disk of ice behind you, exactly aligned with your 3rd thoracic vertebrae, i.e. your blind spot. Use this image as a reference.
    The disk appears exactly at the end of the "sphere" where your blind spot is indicated. It appears in a way that focuses the rays of the sun exactly onto your 3rd thoracic vertebrae, causing a violent explosion. Right after the lens appears, I grab my sword, which is tied on my right side, with my left hand and I perform a swift cutting motion which finishes on the ground and causes a slicing water wave to race towards you. As it races towards you a beast forms out of it and spews several water bullets and then sweeps its claws as it reaches you. All water techniques have a +20 and I don't need handseals, thanks to my sword.

(Hyouton: Aisu Disuku no Jutsu) Ice Release: Ice Disk Technique
    Type: Attack/Defense
    Range: Short-Long
    Chakra Cost: 30
    Damage: 60
    Description: The user will gather particles into the air and change them into a disk of ice. The ice disks are transparent, and they are therefore nearly invisible at a distance, and difficult to dodge or see until they are very close. They can also be used as highly durable shields or can be used to allow the user to hover in the air by using standing on it. Because of their transparency, the ice disks can be used as a large lens to focus rays of heat from the sun into a powerful beam to capable of melting or exploding a pinpointed area.

(Suiton: Mizu Kamikiri) - Water Release: Rising Water Slicer
    Type: Attack
    Range: Short-Mid
    Chakra cost: 20
    Damage Points: 40
    Description: After performing the Tiger hand seal the user creates a fast jet of water running through the ground that is powerful enough to slice through solid rock.

(Suiton: Mizu Shishi) - Water Release: Water Beast
    Type: Offensive, Supplementary
    Range: Short - Long
    Chakra cost: 30
    Damage points: 60
    Description: The user after performing the Dog → Horse → Monkey → Ram and by manipulating a pre-existing water source and transforms it into a giant wolf-like beast. The beast can launch powerful streams of water from its mouth equivilant to B rank, or sweep the area with its claws to let a powerful torrent of water to wash away the enemies.
    Note: The Water Beast remains active for three turns

Status
    Apr 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    We Do Not Sow

With my Byakugan not yet active, the blind spot is of little importance. Instead I rely on my advanced sense of hearing to make out the sound of the water particles crystallizing, similar to the sound of glass slowly cracking. In a swift motion I spin while swiping my right arm in the direction of the sound, releasing a blade of wind at it. The blade of wind slices through the ice disk rendering it useless.

(Fūton: Kaze No Yaiba) - Wind Style: Wind Blade
    Type:Attack
    Range:Short-Mid
    Chakra Cost:30
    Damage Points:60
    Description: A blade of wind that is unblock able due to wind intangibility.

Just after releasing the blade of wind I activate my Byakugan, revealing it to you as I complete my spin.

For Reference (doesn't count as a move):
    (Dōjutsu: Byakugan) Eye Technique: The All Seeing White Eye
    Type: Supplementary
    Chakra: 30 (-5 per turn to keep active)
    Damage: N/A
    Description:
    One of the Three Great Dōjutsu (San Daidōjutsu), the Byakugan is the kekkei genkai of the Hyuga clan. Bearers of this Dõjutsu have almost featureless white eyes. When the Byakugan is activated, the user's pupils become more distinct, and the veins near their temples bulge as the blood flow to their eyes is increased. While having the Byakugan deactivated, Hyuga ninjas have a normal eyesight and no special addition to their vision. While low rank Hyugas will need to perform a sequence of hand seals ( Horse → Tiger with lifting just index fingers → Boar with nearly straightened fingers → Hare → Rat → Dog → Horse → Dog → Hare → Rat → Boar with nearly straightened fingers → Snake with the right index finger lifted straight up) to activate their Byakugan, Hyuga masters will be able to do so without the need for any hand seals and even have it active passively for long periods of time. Once activated, the user gains access to all of the abilities the Byakugan bestows upon them. While, like other Dojutsu, its main ability is to see chakra and the chakra flow in sentient beings, the Byakugan adds a complete new detail and dimension to that ability. The user can not only see chakra and the chakra flow, but also the circulatory system and even the 361 tenketsu. Added to this ability, once activated the Byakugan grants the user a near perfect field of vision 360º around himself (up to long-range if he's a master). This field of vision has only one blind spot, slightly above the 3rd thoracic vertebrae and facing backwards but enables the user to actually even see his own chakra circulatory system and chakra flow, which explains why all Hyuugas are so adept and masterfull of precise chakra control. The last ability the Byakugan has is the ability to zoom in and out, focusing on specific things, piercing beyond matter and energy alike, as well as chakra. This specific ability allows the user to see pass most barriers as well as physical matter (like rock walls, ground, etc) but also energy, being able to focus beyond chakra that might be in front of them or other energies. The zooming ability is enhanced as the user becomes more adept at using his eyes and can even reach distances above 20kms away. Some Hyugas have shown a great awareness regarding agressiveness as well as killing intent, detecting such intentions and emotions from others with more ease than most.
    Note: Activation spends a move from the users own move count but once the user reaches Sannin Rank and has gained mastery over Gentle Fist for 1 month, he can activate it passively without spending a move. Because of its low chakra cost to maintain, the user can keep it active throughout the whole fight as long as he has chakra and stamina to do so.
    Note: Genjutsu that requires Eye Contact when used against a Byakugan user requires direct eye contact between enemy pupil and user's pupil
    Note: Must be activated to use Gentle Fist (Jyuken)
    Note: Cannot be blinded by matter, chakra, light or energy
    Note: Its tracking abilities are similar to that of a 3 Tomoe Sharingan

Then as your water begins to take shape into a large beast, I spit out earth which forms into an equally large stone golem. The golem uses its massive size and brute strength to charge forwards and tear through the beast (deflecting any water bullets in the process).

(Doton: Dai iwa Kyojin no Jutsu) - Earth Release: Great Stone Golem Technique
    Range: Short - Long (Made short range of the user with a long range reach)
    Chakra cost: 40
    Damage points: 80
    Description: The user creates a even larger and stronger version of Earth Release: Stone Golem Technique.

As the golem is destroying the water beast, I make a single hand seal and cause the earth around you to raise up creating a cavern that imprisons you. The cavern isn't particularly large, the ceiling raises up fifteen feet or so. The ceiling closes up moments before the golem reaches you, he rears up with both fists and brings them crashing down on the top of the cavern smashing through the ceiling causing it to cave in on you along with the raw damage dealt by the golem.

(Doton: Tsuchi Kairō) - Earth Release: Earth Corridor
    Range: Short/Mid
    Chakra Cost: 20
    Damage Points: N/A
    Description: The user will first perform the snake hand seal and then cause the earth in the surrounding area to rise up and over a target and create a cavern, imprisoning the target. The user can leave an opening to allow attacks to go in to strike down the trapped adversaries, or close it up completely to prevent escape.

Phew....causing me to whip out some big guns this early. Guess there's no time for pleasantries!

Status
    Aug 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    ‪‪‪

With my Byakugan not yet active, the blind spot is of little importance. Instead I rely on my advanced sense of hearing to make out the sound of the water particles crystallizing, similar to the sound of glass slowly cracking. In a swift motion I spin while swiping my right arm in the direction of the sound, releasing a blade of wind at it. The blade of wind slices through the ice disk rendering it useless.

(Fūton: Kaze No Yaiba) - Wind Style: Wind Blade
    Type:Attack
    Range:Short-Mid
    Chakra Cost:30
    Damage Points:60
    Description: A blade of wind that is unblock able due to wind intangibility.

Just after releasing the blade of wind I activate my Byakugan, revealing it to you as I complete my spin.

For Reference (doesn't count as a move):
    (Dōjutsu: Byakugan) Eye Technique: The All Seeing White Eye
    Chakra: 30 (-5 per turn to keep active)
    Description:
    One of the Three Great Dōjutsu (San Daidōjutsu), the Byakugan is the kekkei genkai of the Hyuga clan. Bearers of this Dõjutsu have almost featureless white eyes. When the Byakugan is activated, the user's pupils become more distinct, and the veins near their temples bulge as the blood flow to their eyes is increased. While having the Byakugan deactivated, Hyuga ninjas have a normal eyesight and no special addition to their vision. While low rank Hyugas will need to perform a sequence of hand seals ( Horse → Tiger with lifting just index fingers → Boar with nearly straightened fingers → Hare → Rat → Dog → Horse → Dog → Hare → Rat → Boar with nearly straightened fingers → Snake with the right index finger lifted straight up) to activate their Byakugan, Hyuga masters will be able to do so without the need for any hand seals and even have it active passively for long periods of time. Once activated, the user gains access to all of the abilities the Byakugan bestows upon them. While, like other Dojutsu, its main ability is to see chakra and the chakra flow in sentient beings, the Byakugan adds a complete new detail and dimension to that ability. The user can not only see chakra and the chakra flow, but also the circulatory system and even the 361 tenketsu. Added to this ability, once activated the Byakugan grants the user a near perfect field of vision 360º around himself (up to long-range if he's a master). This field of vision has only one blind spot, slightly above the 3rd thoracic vertebrae and facing backwards but enables the user to actually even see his own chakra circulatory system and chakra flow, which explains why all Hyuugas are so adept and masterfull of precise chakra control. The last ability the Byakugan has is the ability to zoom in and out, focusing on specific things, piercing beyond matter and energy alike, as well as chakra. This specific ability allows the user to see pass most barriers as well as physical matter (like rock walls, ground, etc) but also energy, being able to focus beyond chakra that might be in front of them or other energies. The zooming ability is enhanced as the user becomes more adept at using his eyes and can even reach distances above 20kms away. Some Hyugas have shown a great awareness regarding agressiveness as well as killing intent, detecting such intentions and emotions from others with more ease than most.
    Note: Activation spends a move from the users own move count but once the user reaches Sannin Rank and has gained mastery over Gentle Fist for 1 month, he can activate it passively without spending a move. Because of its low chakra cost to maintain, the user can keep it active throughout the whole fight as long as he has chakra and stamina to do so.
    Note: Genjutsu that requires Eye Contact when used against a Byakugan user requires direct eye contact between enemy pupil and user's pupil
    Note: Must be activated to use Gentle Fist (Jyuken)
    Note: Cannot be blinded by matter, chakra, light or energy
    Note: Its tracking abilities are similar to that of a 3 Tomoe Sharingan

Then as your water begins to take shape into a large beast, I spit out earth which forms into an equally large stone golem. The golem uses its massive size and brute strength to charge forwards and tear through the beast (deflecting any water bullets in the process).

(Doton: Dai iwa Kyojin no Jutsu) - Earth Release: Great Stone Golem Technique
    Range: Short - Long (Made short range of the user with a long range reach)
    Description: The user creates a even larger and stronger version of Earth Release: Stone Golem Technique.

As the golem is destroying the water beast, I make a single hand seal and cause the earth around you to raise up creating a cavern that imprisons you. The cavern isn't particularly large, the ceiling raises up fifteen feet or so. The ceiling closes up moments before the golem reaches you, he rears up with both fists and brings them crashing down on the top of the cavern smashing through the ceiling causing it to cave in on you along with the raw damage dealt by the golem.

(Doton: Tsuchi Kairō) - Earth Release: Earth Corridor
    Description: The user will first perform the snake hand seal and then cause the earth in the surrounding area to rise up and over a target and create a cavern, imprisoning the target. The user can leave an opening to allow attacks to go in to strike down the trapped adversaries, or close it up completely to prevent escape.

Phew....causing me to whip out some big guns this early. Guess there's no time for pleasantries!
    What's that vomit???? Ewwwww. D:

As my previous technique forms into the beast and you start spewing all the massive earth, my sword starts releasing a huge amount of chakra into the air and it forms a fist with a forearm that mimics my actions. As the golem charges towards me I slam my sword onto the gruond and the giant water fist mimics my action, cutting your golem in half as it slams violently into your location and drowns the area in water. My technique has, as always, +20 to it which should be more than enough to overcome your already weakened golem from my water beast. Just to be on the safe side I use my swords ability to make the water technique weakness-less which would result in a pure S rank technique slamming into your location. To help the whole process of swamping and drowning I create a swamp underneath you as the fist slams onto your position, making everything flooded and the swamp swallowing you and trapping underground.

(Suiton: Kobushi Mizutenshu) - Water style: Fist of the Watergod
    Range: Medium/Long
    Chakra: 40
    Damage Points: 80
    Description: The user starts to focus suiton-based chakra into Ame-No-Mi-Kumari. As a result the sword starts to release water, which goes into the air and forms an enormous fist (and a part of the lower arm) in the air that wields a water-replica of Ame-No-Mi-Kumari. By slamming your own arm into the ground, the water fist will do exactly the same on the opponent. The force that is released is so big that it turns the earth, on the place where the fist landed, into mud and drowns everything under it (no water source required).
    *Can only be used twice per battle*

(Doton: Yomi Numa) - Earth Style: Swamp of the Underworld
    Range: Short/Long
    Description: The user will first perform Boar → Tiger and then by changing the surface of an object beneath an enemy into mud and creating a non flammable swamp, the user can sink his enemy into the mud. The adhesive, chakra-infused mud ensnares the enemy's body, making it almost impossible to recover one's strength and escape from the swamp. The size and depth of the created swamp depends on the user's skill and the amount of chakra used, but if the user is an expert in this technique, it will always be possible to make a fair-sized swamp which is extremely effective against a great number of enemies or when having to face gigantic creatures.

Status
    Apr 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    We Do Not Sow

You should have seen my vomit last night! O_o

As the water gathers and forms in the air I take out a scroll and quickly scribble the kanji for Water on it. I string together four hand seals and as the fist/sword drive into the golem a mist surrounds it, pulling it into my scroll and sealing it away.

(Ho/Mizu/Kaze/Tsuchi/Rai Houin ) - Fire/Water/Wind/Earth/Lightning Sealing Method
    Range: Short
    Description: The user takes out a scroll, and writes the name of the element they wish to seal in it. They then make four handseals, and a vapour comes out of the scroll, envelops the technique they wish to seal and seals it back into the scroll.
    Note: This technique can only seal one technique up to S-rank per usage
    Note: This technique may be used only thrice.

This isn't done in time to save my golem, but it is done in time to save me. As I finish sealing the technique I notice the chakra gathering below me. I aim my arms back and downward and as the earth begins to shift I release strong streams of smoke which launch me forwards and in the air, over the remains of my golem (if they exist).

Smoke Technique: Propulsion
    (Kemuriton: Suishin)
    Description: The user releases a jet of smoke from their wrist launcher(s) that propels them in a desired direction.
    Note: Can only be used by a smoke user with wrist launchers.
    Note: Can only be used 3 times per battle.

In mid air I make a single hand seal creating two shadow clones. We grab hold of each other and throw one another in a way so that I land in front of you near the edge of short range, one clone lands the same distance from you but behind and to the left of you, the other clone behind and to the right.

(Kage Bunshin no Jutsu) - Shadow Clone Technique
    Type:Supplementary
    Range:Short
    Chakra Cost:20
    Damage Points:N/A
    Description: The Kage Bunshin distributes the ninja's chakra evenly among the clones and creates a real copy with form and substance. The clone itself can also utilize any jutsu the original ninja knows. When the clone finally disperses, any new knowledge it has gained is passed back to the original ninja and any additional clones. Upon impact, the clone can be dispersed.

Status
    Aug 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    ‪‪‪

You should have seen my vomit last night! O_o

As the water gathers and forms in the air I take out a scroll and quickly scribble the kanji for Water on it. I string together four hand seals and as the fist/sword drive into the golem a mist surrounds it, pulling it into my scroll and sealing it away.

(Ho/Mizu/Kaze/Tsuchi/Rai Houin ) - Fire/Water/Wind/Earth/Lightning Sealing Method
    Description: The user takes out a scroll, and writes the name of the element they wish to seal in it. They then make four handseals, and a vapour comes out of the scroll, envelops the technique they wish to seal and seals it back into the scroll.
    Note: This technique can only seal one technique up to S-rank per usage
    Note: This technique may be used only thrice.

This isn't done in time to save my golem, but it is done in time to save me. As I finish sealing the technique I notice the chakra gathering below me. I aim my arms back and downward and as the earth begins to shift I release strong streams of smoke which launch me forwards and in the air, over the remains of my golem (if they exist).

Smoke Technique: Propulsion
    (Kemuriton: Suishin)
    Description: The user releases a jet of smoke from their wrist launcher(s) that propels them in a desired direction.
    Note: Can only be used by a smoke user with wrist launchers.
    Note: Can only be used 3 times per battle.

In mid air I make a single hand seal creating two shadow clones. We grab hold of each other and throw one another in a way so that I land in front of you near the edge of short range, one clone lands the same distance from you but behind and to the left of you, the other clone behind and to the right.

(Kage Bunshin no Jutsu) - Shadow Clone Technique
    Type:Supplementary
    Range:Short
    Chakra Cost:20
    Damage Points:N/A
    Description: The Kage Bunshin distributes the ninja's chakra evenly among the clones and creates a real copy with form and substance. The clone itself can also utilize any jutsu the original ninja knows. When the clone finally disperses, any new knowledge it has gained is passed back to the original ninja and any additional clones. Upon impact, the clone can be dispersed.
    Gotcha!

As the water disappears and the halved golem falls apart, to its sides I regain vision of you just as the swamp forms. Suddenly I see you being launched into the air and I immediately create a plateau above you where you would forcefully collide into it, rushing into your own death. By death I mean the icicles that are like needles, thin but stiff enough to pierce through a human being, piercing through your body like through butter thanks to the propelling force of your technique.

Hyouton: Tsurusu tsurara| Ice Release: Hanging Icicles
    Type: Offensive
    Damage Points: 40 (+ extra damage depending on the force)
    Description: By channeling chakra throughout the battlefield the user can create a plateau above the enemy from which a huge number of icicles are hanging. They're very sharp and can easily pierce through the opponent, potentially causing immediate death, if the opponent collides with them with force. As they're formed they don't fall down, instead, they stay at the very place they're created. They will have the best effect if created quickly, just a few meters above the enemy. The plateau has a radius of approx. 3 meters and the spikes are just a few centimeres thick, much alike as the picture provided.
    Note: Only McRazor can teach this

Status
    Apr 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    We Do Not Sow

The timing of your technique gives me little time to react. But as I can see the chakra before the technique manifests, and my Byakugan gives me enhanced reaction speed, there is still an opening to defend. So as the ice begins to form, I immediately release a blast of chakra from my body, destroying the icicles and sending the shattered shards away, giving me safe passage.

(Jūkenpō: Ichigekimi) - Gentle Fist Style: One blow Body
    Description: Using their ability to expel chakra from every chakra point on their body, a member of the Hyūga clan can hit their opponent with a blast of chakra that will send them flying away from the user. It was also shown when Kisame's Water Prison Technique trapped Neji that the user can use it to target weak point in the technique that they see with their Byakugan in order to dispel it.

It ain't over til' the fat lady sings!

I land a few meters away from you in a crouched position, causing the earth below you to shake and throw you off balance (timing it so the tremor seems to have been caused directly from me landing).

(Doton: Yochi no Douyou) - Earth Release: World Shaking
    Range: Short - Mid
    Chakra cost: 15
    Damage points: 30
    Description: The user will concentrate and release their chakra into the ground to create a small tremer that can result in harming the enemy target.

Using the opening created by that, I explode forward from the crouched position and unleash a barrage of eight strikes, releasing a burst of electricity with each one. The first seven strikes hit you in the chest and shoulders, followed by a powerful punch to the stomach, completing the technique and leaving you paralyzed momentarily and weakened.

(Ikazuchi Raikou Hirameki Dageki) � Thunder Lightning Flash Strike
    Range: Long
    Description: This is taken form a form of Chinese martial arts southern style. The user chargers their body with chakra and discharges it through their feet to give them a speed boost towards the enemy and then the user charges their fists with lightning chakra and hits the enemy 8 times around the shoulders, chest and stomach and discharges the electrical chakra to numb the points of contact. This causes temporary paralysis and makes the enemies movements slow from the electrical currents retracting the muscles.
    Note: Affect lasts for 1 turn
    Note: Can only be used twice per battle.

Status
    Aug 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    ‪‪‪

The timing of your technique gives me little time to react. But as I can see the chakra before the technique manifests, and my Byakugan gives me enhanced reaction speed, there is still an opening to defend. So as the ice begins to form, I immediately release a blast of chakra from my body, destroying the icicles and sending the shattered shards away, giving me safe passage.

(Jūkenpō: Ichigekimi) - Gentle Fist Style: One blow Body
    Description: Using their ability to expel chakra from every chakra point on their body, a member of the Hyūga clan can hit their opponent with a blast of chakra that will send them flying away from the user. It was also shown when Kisame's Water Prison Technique trapped Neji that the user can use it to target weak point in the technique that they see with their Byakugan in order to dispel it.

It ain't over til' the fat lady sings!

I land a few meters away from you in a crouched position, causing the earth below you to shake and throw you off balance (timing it so the tremor seems to have been caused directly from me landing).

(Doton: Yochi no Douyou) - Earth Release: World Shaking
    Chakra cost: 15
    Damage points: 30
    Description: The user will concentrate and release their chakra into the ground to create a small tremer that can result in harming the enemy target.

Using the opening created by that, I explode forward from the crouched position and unleash a barrage of eight strikes, releasing a burst of electricity with each one. The first seven strikes hit you in the chest and shoulders, followed by a powerful punch to the stomach, completing the technique and leaving you paralyzed momentarily and weakened.

(Ikazuchi Raikou Hirameki Dageki) � Thunder Lightning Flash Strike
    Range: Long
    Description: This is taken form a form of Chinese martial arts southern style. The user chargers their body with chakra and discharges it through their feet to give them a speed boost towards the enemy and then the user charges their fists with lightning chakra and hits the enemy 8 times around the shoulders, chest and stomach and discharges the electrical chakra to numb the points of contact. This causes temporary paralysis and makes the enemies movements slow from the electrical currents retracting the muscles.
    Note: Affect lasts for 1 turn
    Note: Can only be used twice per battle.
    I just realized that your very first technique wouldn't work since wind is weak against ice, lol.

:sy:

As I see you burst through the icicles and they shatter through the air I anticipate your actions and I see you start falling down. In that moment I think to myself: "Let's try it the other way around." and I force ice spears from the ground that would again skew your body since you're under the influence of gravity. Due to their size and the area they affect it would be really hard to avoid them, but not impossible of course. As the spears form, I take a step backwards and strap my sword back on my hip, infuse my legs with chakra and jump into the air, towards you after which I perform a few kicks smashing you into the spikes with even more force. I perform my last kick in a way so that I land on the other side of the spears (your initial position) but facing my original position.

( Hissatsu Hyōsō ) Certain-Kill Ice Spears
    Type: Attack/Defense
    Damage: 40
    Description: The user will create a single, or a large abundance, of very large ice spikes that will protrude from the ground. The spikes were shown to have been about the size, taller even, than a small house. The user can make multiple spikes that will rise up simultaneously in the same general vicinity, or a single one.

(Danshingu Kijuuki Kiruma Ashige) - Dancing Crane Wheel Kick
    Range: Mid
    Damage points: 40
    Description: the user first charges their legs with chakra and then jumps up in the air above the enemy and attacks using multiple spinning kicks which are in the shape of a wheel hitting the enemy four times and smashing them into the ground with the last kick.

Last edited by McRazor; 01-03-2013 at 07:58 PM.

Status
    Apr 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    We Do Not Sow

Hmm....never knew that one. But don't worry, I could argue that the wind would be enough to scratch the lens deep enough so that the ability to focus light is disrupted.

I descend towards what is now a clear pool of chakra, similar to the chakra that had just been used to form ice in the air in that its also rigid. The similarities between the chakra leads me to believe ice, but I know its fairly possible for it to be of earth nature. Assuming its one of the two I prepare myself, and as soon as the ice begins to form I release a current of electricity which tears through the ice, shattering it.

(Raiton: Chidori Nagashi) - Lightning Release: One Thousand Birds Current
    Type: Offense/Defence
    Damage Points: 60
    Description: This jutsu allows the user to generate non-focused electrically charged chakra from their body. Because the electricity isn't focused, it doesn't kill on contact, instead it only paralyzes. The lightning can be channelled through metal objects, as well as spread out into the air or ground.

Ah! Taijutsu is the fighting style of men. Lets see how much of a man you are!

I follow your movements closely seeing how your blood and chakra flow changes. I see the increased flow to your legs as chakra feeds them, and know you're attacking with them. I calmly channel chakra to my hands to increase their durability to superhuman levels.

Tekken | Iron Fist
    Range: Self
    Damage points: +10 to Taijutsu that involves using ones hands
    Description: After spending years training in Taijutsu, the user has developed a way to push his fists to their maximum capability. By continuously having exposed his hands to extreme environments, (like training punches in hot coals and practicing hand movement in ice water) the users has made his hands incredibly strong. The user focuses chakra into his fists and uses it to amplify the effects of his training, with this the users hands will be close to indestructible, no amount of force or temperature will affect the user’s hands, only extreme amounts of continuously applied incredible damage will damage them. This technique doesn’t make the user stronger in general; it just allows him to deal with attacks more freely since he won’t have to think about his hands.

I stand with my left foot slightly forward, left palm held up and facing you in front of my chest. My right palm is held facing the ground next to my hip. Focusing on your legs I quickly move to defend as you begin your kicks. As the first one comes at me, I raise my right palm up underneath your heel while turning my body towards the kick, deflecting the leg up and over me. I then drop down spreading my arms out, palms held up, ducking below the second kick as I take my Chop-Hanging Fist stance. Then as the third kick comes around I explode upwards with my left palm driving it up into the underside of your calf, causing you to be thrown off balance and tilt back in mid air. Since I didn't stop your spinning momentum, as you tilt you also spin, causing the side of your body to face me as your back is facing the ground. I drive my right palm into your hip pushing you away from me where you land with a thud on your back.

(Shukūken) - Palm Heel Strike
    Description: This attack consists of a quick, precise thrust of the users' palm to an opponent's body. Like other Gentle Fist techniques, it sends chakra into the target to cause internal damage which will temporarily paralyze an opponent.

As you stand you notice that the heel of one foot and the calf of the same leg are both numb. With my first strike I sent a burst of chakra into the posterior tibial artery, restricting blood flow to your heel. My second strike sent of ripple of chakra through your entire calf muscle, stunning it. Your other leg is also tingling as I struck the chakra pathway in its hip, limiting flow to that leg.

(Note: You didn't say which way you were spinning with your attack, so I assumed it was from your right to your left.)

Status
    Aug 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    ‪‪‪

Hmm....never knew that one. But don't worry, I could argue that the wind would be enough to scratch the lens deep enough so that the ability to focus light is disrupted.

I descend towards what is now a clear pool of chakra, similar to the chakra that had just been used to form ice in the air in that its also rigid. The similarities between the chakra leads me to believe ice, but I know its fairly possible for it to be of earth nature. Assuming its one of the two I prepare myself, and as soon as the ice begins to form I release a current of electricity which tears through the ice, shattering it.

Description: This jutsu allows the user to generate non-focused electrically charged chakra from their body. Because the electricity isn't focused, it doesn't kill on contact, instead it only paralyzes. The lightning can be channelled through metal objects, as well as spread out into the air or ground.

I follow your movements closely seeing how your blood and chakra flow changes. I see the increased flow to your legs as chakra feeds them, and know you're attacking with them. I calmly channel chakra to my hands to increase their durability to superhuman levels.

Tekken | Iron Fist
    Description: After spending years training in Taijutsu, the user has developed a way to push his fists to their maximum capability. By continuously having exposed his hands to extreme environments, (like training punches in hot coals and practicing hand movement in ice water) the users has made his hands incredibly strong. The user focuses chakra into his fists and uses it to amplify the effects of his training, with this the users hands will be close to indestructible, no amount of force or temperature will affect the user’s hands, only extreme amounts of continuously applied incredible damage will damage them. This technique doesn’t make the user stronger in general; it just allows him to deal with attacks more freely since he won’t have to think about his hands.

I stand with my left foot slightly forward, left palm held up and facing you in front of my chest. My right palm is held facing the ground next to my hip. Focusing on your legs I quickly move to defend as you begin your kicks. As the first one comes at me, I raise my right palm up underneath your heel while turning my body towards the kick, deflecting the leg up and over me. I then drop down spreading my arms out, palms held up, ducking below the second kick as I take my Chop-Hanging Fist stance. Then as the third kick comes around I explode upwards with my left palm driving it up into the underside of your calf, causing you to be thrown off balance and tilt back in mid air. Since I didn't stop your spinning momentum, as you tilt you also spin, causing the side of your body to face me as your back is facing the ground. I drive my right palm into your hip pushing you away from me where you land with a thud on your back.

Description: This attack consists of a quick, precise thrust of the users' palm to an opponent's body. Like other Gentle Fist techniques, it sends chakra into the target to cause internal damage which will temporarily paralyze an opponent.

As you stand you notice that the heel of one foot and the calf of the same leg are both numb. With my first strike I sent a burst of chakra into the posterior tibial artery, restricting blood flow to your heel. My second strike sent of ripple of chakra through your entire calf muscle, stunning it. Your other leg is also tingling as I struck the chakra pathway in its hip, limiting flow to that leg.

(Note: You didn't say which way you were spinning with your attack, so I assumed it was from your right to your left.)
    Quoted.

Status
    May 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    I have the feels for
    Lawliet...'s armpits because
    they smell like rainbows and
    butterflies!

Lightning is strong to Ice. So B-Rank Ice VS A-Rank lightning, Ice loses a rank and becomes the same as a C-Rank VS A-Rank. Now, while its true that nagashi can't rip through earth of other materials, only neutralize the chakra in them (when we talk about earth, wood, ice, etc) this is valid when close ranks are in play. S-Ranks, A-Ranks...all close to the rank of nagashi. But with such a difference in rank and the elemental S&W playing its part, I agree it would shatter the ice technique.

continue

Status
    Aug 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    ‪‪‪

Tekken | Iron Fist

As I burst from my position and jump towards you, I know what I'm facing and I know the abilities of Hyuuga members. Knowing that I have to protect my chakra system, or else your blows may be deadly, I prepare for hardening my skin in case of an incoming blow from you. After I perform the first kick and you push my leg up, I continue my spin just to miss you again as you drop down. Just before I complete my 3rd spin I perform a single handseal and my body color suddenly becomes darker and my skin becomes harder. While hoping that the 3rd time is the charm I decide to deal a deadlier blow but unfortunately, I miss again as you hit me in the calf which throws me off balance and away from you. I still however, manage to land straight on my feet at short range from you. Then I release a very quick sound wave towards you and I follow up by a single handseal and simultaneous stop on the ground. That causes an immense amount of ice spikes protrude from the ground all over the battlefield, packed so dense that it gives trouble to anyone trying to walk his way through. The spikes appear randomly, without a regular pattern and one appears right in between your legs, going straight for your crotch.

(Doton: Domu) – Earth Release: Earth Spear Technique
    Damage points: N/A (+10 to physical attacks)
    Description: After performing the Snake hand seal the user will channel their chakra throughout their entire body, which then hardens their skin to a steel-like quality. This increases their defensive power to the utmost limits. The user’s skin also becomes much darker, an almost black colour. The destructive power of physical attacks is increased, making this a great, all purpose technique. But this technique when activated leaves the user vulnerable to lightning based techniques.

(Ototon: Hibiki Rendan no Jutsu) - Sound Release: Echo Assault Skill
    Damage Points: 40
    Description: The user gathers chakra into their mouth and infuses their vocal chords as they release a burst of sound towards the opponent. If they managed to dodge it, that is the worst thing that can happen. The sound gets stronger as it bounces off of objects however it also gets smaller as it goes on.
    Note: Travels at 450 speed

Hyouton: Shiroi zukin o kabutta sōryo | Ice Style: White hooded monks
    Type: Attack / Supplementary
    Chakra: 30
    Damage: N/A (60 if vital spot is hit)
    Description: With a simple handseal and simultaneous stomp with the foot on the ground, the user releases a massive amount of ice chakra into the ground. As the user stomps his foot, numerous ice spikes protrude from the ground, covering a huge area, up to long range, in both length and width of the battlefield. The spikes are about 1m high and they're very densely packed together, serving as an obstacle and slowing any movement to living beings. The name white hooded monks comes from the resemblance of the ice spikes, to a procession of monks. Those spikes are mostly found on mountain glaciers as a natural phenomena. Once formed the spikes can stay on the field for 2 full turns until they melt away because of the reflection of light that happens due to their dense packaging. The spikes aren't really designed to kill or maim the opponent but can do moderate damage if they hit the opponent's vital spots. The reflection of light isn't strong enough to blind the opponent, but rather to make his eyes adopt to the new, brighter environment by constriction of his pupils. The user, being from the Yuki clan and having his eyes accustomed to bright environment through the years of using ice techniques, doesn't have problems with his sight. After the ice melts, everything turns back to normal.
    Note: The slowing down equals 1/2 of the initial speed and applies for both the user and the opponent including their summons, except those that have the ability to fly
    Note: Must be from the Yuki clan
    Note: Only twice per battle
    Note: Only McRazor can teach this

Status
    Apr 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    We Do Not Sow

The earth spear technique doesn't really help you against a Hyuga. Since we do damage by inserting bursts of chakra into your body rather than doing direct physical damage, its actually the perfect type of taijutsu to counter a defense like that.

Also, I didn't push you away with the strike to your calf. I tilted you with that, so you would be stuck in mid air with your back to the ground, and then hit your hip to push you away where you landed on your back. You didn't do anything to change that, so I don't see how you landed on your feet.

Then as the third kick comes around I explode upwards with my left palm driving it up into the underside of your calf, causing you to be thrown off balance and tilt back in mid air. Since I didn't stop your spinning momentum, as you tilt you also spin, causing the side of your body to face me as your back is facing the ground. I drive my right palm into your hip pushing you away from me where you land with a thud on your back.
    The earth spear also creates a serious problem for you in your move. The technique makes you heavier, meaning my final palm strike that was going to push you back to create a little distance, doesn't work nearly as well as it was supposed to. You wouldn't have been very far away regardless, but this makes our range very, very close.

---------------------------------------------

I can clearly see the chakra moving through your system to your mouth preparing for ninjutsu. Refusing to give you a chance to use it, I step forward and thrust my palm into the center of your chest, releasing a burst of chakra that directly targets your heart.

(Tenketsu Shouda) - Chakra Point Pound
    Chakra Cost: 10
    Damage Points: 20
    Description: The user hits the tenketsu of the heart with gentle fist causing damage to their heart.

Instead of releasing the waves of sound, you cough up blood.

This is for Neji-san!!!!!!

I continue by unleashing a tremendous barrage of strikes pin-pointing your tenketsu points and shutting them down. The number of strikes blur together and before you know it, every one of your 361 points are shut down, completely restricting your chakra.

(Hakke Sanbyakurokujyuuisshisa) - 8 Trigrams 361 Strikes
    Range: Close
    Description: Attack that closes 361 tenketsu and seals chakra completely for two turns after the opponent is hit by it.

....Wild!

Without any chakra, the earth spear technique fades away and you collapse to the ground. I slip a kunai into my hand and point it towards you on the ground.

Ya done?

Status
    May 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    I have the feels for
    Lawliet...'s armpits because
    they smell like rainbows and
    butterflies!

A very very nice fight from both. I feel each of you played with your strengths and did a very nice job. But one of you, for me, did a better job. The moment McRazor got close, he got in trouble. He entered Typhon's ground and entered his strong spot right there. Its not that McRazor didn't hold his own but ultimately, I think Typhon did a better job and was pressuring McRazor more than he pressured back. For me, Typhon wins. Good job to both though.

Status
    Aug 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Leaf's one and only <3

For me, the moment Typhon got into short range, the fight was over, he successfully executed a well planned series of attacks that have McRazor unable to use chakra. So for my, Typhon is the winner, but McRazor did extremely well in the mid range part of the battle

Status
    Nov 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    Dead

I suppose it doesn't especially matter now but for what it's worth I actually vote for McRazor on this one. Solely for the reason that while Typhon was the driving force in close range, I felt as though McRazor was driving the greater portion of the fight up until that point. While Typhon responded to his attacks and did indeed take the offensive, McRazor's water and ice techniques were timed in such ways that he forced Typhon to stay for the most part on the defensive end (most of his attacks being interrupted) for a good part of the battle. However, congratulations Typhon, and I am in no way trying to undermine the fact that you did earn this win.