Page 1 of 2 12 Last»
    Respected and Feared KingHashirama's Avatar
    Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Flamio sir, flam-i-o

Is our Savior out there?

I haven't made a thread like this in a long time. So I make this one, purposing you the question of : IS our savior out there OR are we still waiting on one?

This world i becoming more like Obito and Madara and Danzo and etc. Selfish and not caring about others, doing w.e you need to do to get your thing done , whether its killing your own citizens and I can keep going.

We have terrorists running the U.S.A (I'm not sure about other countries) and many other countries are similar. The reason I use the word 'terrorist' is because they cause terror in the minds of innocent people, who just want to live in a normal way and just live a good life. Why is this?

Why are people willing to weigh their country's name over the country's citizens themselves?
    Why do people think it is ok to kill of some with out permission , for the rest of the world to survive?
    Why are the beliefs of Hitler and Stalin (Danzo beliefs in Naruto) spreading among the newer generation?
    Why is it that instead of supporting our leaders, we bad mouth them , even though ourselves elect those leaders?
    Why do we not try to change something instead of relying on others?
    Why do we complain about a system we don't even bother to take a part in (political system)?

Why do we let our kids insult elders? (Which I apologize if have done to anyone.)
    Why do we let our kids use bad language?
    Why do we let our kids talk about sex and etc like its a game we are playing, even though it is a decision that effects the world?

Why are people more supportive of revenge and hatred, rather then Love?
    Why do we look at someone else's husband or wife the wrong way ?
    Why is this world so wrong???
    Why do we talk about having 'peace' while we contribute to making it impossible?

Why do we let people like Charles Manson live, yet act like we are the protectors of the world in other countries? (Applying to the U.S.A).

These are the questions I want you to think about and maybe even answer. So do you believe this world can change? or are you one of those who think it is impossible and type that phrase like its a joke. OR are you the one who believes it can change and decides to make a change.

This thread is not here for entertainment, neither for you liking it. But your review of the world. Notice how most of the questions have
    " Why do we"

IS our savior out there? I believe so, it can be me , you or her or him... I believe he/she is out there.

Are you willing to be that savior?

Please answer some of the questions if you are on this thread and also remember to assess yourself of where you stand.

Status
    Nov 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has Godly status.

Re: Is our Savior out there?

savior

Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Flamio sir, flam-i-o

Quote Originally Posted by PainTotheEarth View Post
    savior
    O_o.. thats how its spelled...

Quote Originally Posted by Zlad View Post
    way to addicted? it's always been like this, nothing will change in the future
    See, 'addicted'.... Kid if you can't tell the difference between where a person it talking about real life or a manga then you have problems. Again, don't post if your just one those contribute to the world not changing.

Status
    Jan 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

no
    he was aborted as a fetus

Status
    Mar 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    Working through life

why are you posting this on an ANIME/MANGA site? there plenty of websites for this sort of thing

Banned
    Status
    Oct 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Follow the Forum Rules

no... as long as people are different there will be fear and hatred and fear and hatred leads to conflict. If only there was some way we could all understand each other..... i live in America and things have changed here per say but there is still hate, racism, terrorism, etc

Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Pacifist

The savior has to come this world indeed is very corrupt so ya I am waiting for that savior too,
    He will definitely come :D

Status
    Dec 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I can't say we because I don't know the thoughts of others. I do believe that people should step back and look at the world around us. Also I hate when people ask " what's wrong with the world these days?" This world has been this way.

Status
    Dec 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    People who say it cannot be
    done should not interrupt
    those who are doing it. -
    George Bernard Shaw

The 'Savior' is not a He or a She. The Savior is WE. We (humans) are the only animal and race that can change the world. We are to blame. No other animal races. Only Human race. For what we have done. After all these years. We are still not happy of what we got. What wild animals does is hunting for smaller animals in the wild. While we go shop. Still human race is pathetic and want more and more.

As long WE exist. True peace can never exist in this world. Until the day when WE agree about changes. But if you look for example USA. They want more FUEL. Back in old times we never used fuel and still survived. USA will fight for fuel to be enabled to drive cars bla bla bla.

Sweden ( My country) are desperate of electric power and money.

Terrorist is a fight for beliefs and religions. They fight against someone's else thoughts and beliefs of the world and afterlife and God.

We won't be alive IF the time comes when true peace exist in this world. But WE can start of the progress "True Peace" and carry on the beliefs and thoughts about True Peace to our children. This will be one of the way that we can create True peace.

-My thoughts.

Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Flamio sir, flam-i-o

Quote Originally Posted by 'Nāpalm View Post
    no... as long as people are different there will be fear and hatred and fear and hatred leads to conflict. If only there was some way we could all understand each other..... i live in America and things have changed here per say but there is still hate, racism, terrorism, etc
    The United States of America is not the same as its 'Father', George Washington, had hoped it to be.

Quote Originally Posted by TruthLover19 View Post
    The savior has to come this world indeed is very corrupt so ya I am waiting for that savior too,
    He will definitely come :D
    I hope so my friend

Status
    Mar 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blah

This world, is an imperfect world, and it's meant to be that way.

Our purpose, is to be strong, and learn from our experiences.

We are here to experience, die, and become a higher being of released energy and consciousness.

We must experience this imperfect world, in order to get to a better one.

There will be no utopia in this life...

Status
    Apr 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm a great guy

This thread is so ignorant. The title is just offensive to religious people and misleading. More than half of the people on here are religious, mostly Christians, and we believe only Jesus Christ is our savior because everybody sins, EVERYBODY, so this world will never be perfect. It's impossible and this thread isn't going to do anything about it. The offensive/problem part of this thread is that you used the word, "savior" to be anyone but we religious people believe it to be either Jesus or a God.

I have a feeling that atheists are going to reply back to this, so all I'm going to say is everyone has their own beliefs and opinions, so arguing about religion is asinine.

BTW, I still like the fact that you want better in this world, it was a good attempt to connect to people and spread the message.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Lone Ranger, Sun Gazer

[QUOTE=Ventalus;9711832[B]]The 'Savior' is not a He or a She. The Savior is WE.[/B]

aaaw man you took those words right out of my mouth

Other than that: Like this guy said, WE are the savior, though I don't see any legit solution that could break down our global system.
    Governments don't care for the people at all. It's all about achieving a power-grip on the people and keep expanding their power.
    But these walls are so cleverly build, I can't come up with any legit tactic to break down that wall, sadlly.

Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Flamio sir, flam-i-o

Quote Originally Posted by Dreckerplayer View Post
    This world, is an imperfect world, and it's meant to be that way.

Our purpose, is to be strong, and learn from our experiences.

We are here to experience, die, and become a higher being of released energy and consciousness.

We must experience this imperfect world, in order to get to a better one.

There will be no utopia in this life...
    My friend what is a "Perfect world"? If we don't know what a "Perfect world" is then how can we possibly say it is meant to be imperfect?

Our purpose.... we make our own purpose.

Utopia doesn't not mean peace.... Peace is where everyone has accepted each other with their own will.

It requires laws to maintain peace.. but that does not mean it has to be Utopia.. All peace requires is us understanding our neighbors and all we know.
    Quote Originally Posted by ShaneEyyy View Post
    This thread is so ignorant. The title is just offensive to religious people and misleading. More than half of the people on here are religious, mostly Christians, and we believe only Jesus Christ is our savior because everybody sins, EVERYBODY, so this world will never be perfect. It's impossible and this thread isn't going to do anything about it. The offensive/problem part of this thread is that you used the word, "savior" to be anyone but we religious people believe it to be either Jesus or a God.

I have a feeling that atheists are going to reply back to this, so all I'm going to say is everyone has their own beliefs and opinions, so arguing about religion is asinine.

BTW, I still like the fact that you want better in this world, it was a good attempt to connect to people and spread the message.
    Savior is the Firefighter who saved a family from burning.
    Savior is the police man who saved people from dieing
    Savior is the man who came in front of the shooter in the Wisconsin Sikh Temple shooting and took the bullets instead of others taking them.

You saying , " This thread is so ignorant" can also be offensive to religious people. I myself am a religious person.

You speak of Jesus christ.. but yet your bible is not even read in its original language around the world. You talk about a Man 2,000 years ago being the savior.. yet you have not seen him. You call him the savior but ignore the saviors of a country , or a region... Why?

Religion is your own belief practiced by many people. I do not have to be a in a major religion to be religious.

By calling the thread ignorant, are you calling the Manga known as NARUTO ignorant also? or Bleach?

It is you my friend who chose to be ignorant and believed only your precious Jesus christ is the savior. Not the thread.

And I respect that you want a better world also.

Quote Originally Posted by YowYan View Post

aaaw man you took those words right out of my mouth

Other than that: Like this guy said, WE are the savior, though I don't see any legit solution that could break down our global system.
    Governments don't care for the people at all. It's all about achieving a power-grip on the people and keep expanding their power.
    But these walls are so cleverly build, I can't come up with any legit tactic to break down that wall, sadlly.
    A Savior can be a single person , who opens our eyes and makes us see reality and then we follow that savior.

My friend, if we unite there breaking down that wall will not be heard. On our own it is nearly impossible.

Last edited by KingHashirama; 01-02-2013 at 10:55 PM.

Status
    Dec 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    George Bernard Shaw

@YowYan Glad to see people think as me ^_^

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Lone Ranger, Sun Gazer

hey Shane, don't take my words wrong.

'jesus' stands for spiritual and intellectual enlightenment upliftment in all of us. Jesus himself may have existed but what he passed on were his ideals and morals. I doubt he wished for us to 'worship' him, and hope he'll come back. Rather lay down the cultural dogma that religion brought to us, and think.

Status
    Dec 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    George Bernard Shaw

One thing that will stand in the way of the WTP ( World's True Peace) will be religion. Beliefs ARE the strongest things that exist for us humans. But also one of the most DANGEROUS things that exist for us humans. Because, if you disagree with some people thoughts and beliefs, then some people will eventually kill you.

I am not saying that religions are a bad thing. I have my own religions and thoughts (Most likely thoughts). But I just saying that religions/thoughts/beliefs can actually be more important for a human being than another person's life is with means that a person will be ready to kill you to protect his own beliefs and thoughts...

Beliefs, Love, Hatred are all different 'bonds' between our minds and our souls.

Status
    Jan 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

First of all, don't compare Hitler and Stalin to Danzo. Hitler and Stalin were egomaniacs who cared only about themselves, opportunists who used circumstances, economical downfall of their countries and raising nationalism to rise to power. Danzo gave his whole life to Konoha - he was unscrupulous but at least he had higher purpose than his own betterment.
    As for your main question, for the humanity to really change we need to make some kind of pivotal discovery about ourselves, something that we'll finally show us how small we are in the grand scheme of things and that only united we stand a chance of surviving and not fading away into oblivion.

Last edited by Bierdo; 01-02-2013 at 11:00 PM.

Status
    Apr 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm a great guy

Quote Originally Posted by KingHashirama View Post
    My friend what is a "Perfect world"? If we don't know what a "Perfect world" is then how can we possibly say it is meant to be imperfect?

Utopia doesn't not mean peace.... Peace is where everyone has accepted each other with their own will.

It requires laws to maintain peace.. but that does not mean it has to be Utopia.. All peace requires is us understanding our neighbors and all we know.
    Coming from a Christian, a perfect world is a world without sin, no stealing, lying, killing, and even as you said, disrespecting elders, etc.

Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Flamio sir, flam-i-o

Quote Originally Posted by Ventalus View Post
    One thing that will stand in the way of the WTP ( World's True Peace) will be religion. Beliefs ARE the strongest things that exist for us humans. But also one of the most DANGEROUS things that exist for us humans. Because, if you disagree with some people thoughts and beliefs, then some people will eventually kill you.

I am not saying that religions are a bad thing. I have my own religions and thoughts (Most likely thoughts). But I just saying that religions/thoughts/beliefs can actually be more important for a human being than another person's life is with means that a person will be ready to kill you to protect his own beliefs and thoughts...
    Religion can also equal peace. We humanity have mistook the world religion and made into castes. While it is only yours and my belief.

What Jiraya in the Naruto manga spread around was also a religion, and all it stated was to have true peace we must accept each other.

But I see what you mean and I will sadly have to agree with it.

Coming from a Christian, a perfect world is a world without sin, no stealing, lying, killing, and even as you said, disrespecting elders, etc.
    Why mention your religion status instead of just saying "In my opinion"? My friend those who wrote the bible did not write it to Jesus Christ's beliefs... they wrote what they themselves believed Jesus Christ's believed.

Quote Originally Posted by Bierdo View Post
    First of all, don't compare Hitler and Stalin to Danzo. Hitler and Stalin were egomaniacs who cared only about themselves, opportunists who used circumstances, economical downfall of their countries and raising nationalism to rise to power. Danzo gave his whole life to Konoha - he was unscrupulous but at least he had higher purpose than his own betterment.
    As for your main question, for the humanity to really change we need to make some kind of pivotal discovery about ourselves, something that we'll finally show us how small we are in the grand scheme of things and that only united we stand a chance of surviving and not fading away into oblivion.
    Danzo gave his whole life to Konoha.. And i guess Stalin was in America while he was running the USSR? and same for Hitler.

Danzo wasn't a egomaniac? Which manga have you been reading... He stood by while his Hokage got killed, He drank tea while his hokage was close to getting killed. He didn't do crap while his village destroyed. All he wanted was to be HOKAGE. O_o. Hitler also wanted to 'protect' Germany same for Stalin....

And I can agree with your point on that peace my friend. It is not that we don't have discovries like those , it is that we choose to ignore them.

Last edited by KingHashirama; 01-02-2013 at 11:06 PM.

Status
    Apr 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm a great guy

Quote Originally Posted by YowYan View Post
    hey Shane, don't take my words wrong.

'jesus' stands for spiritual and intellectual enlightenment upliftment in all of us. Jesus himself may have existed but what he passed on were his ideals and morals. I doubt he wished for us to 'worship' him, and hope he'll come back. Rather lay down the cultural dogma that religion brought to us, and think.
    You doubted correctly, Jesus was SAID to be God's son and came to earth to spread God's ideals. Jesus doesn't want us to 'worship' him, God wants us to worship him. What you said about Jesus there is right.

Status
    Mar 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blah

War and Hate will never leave.It's up to us whether we want to dwell upon it or not.The self-righteous prefer to complain about it, as if there's a simple solution to the issue.

We've had war for millennias, yet people talk about it as if ranting about it will solve anything.

You're saying that the world's "becoming" something it's always has been. Why don't you disregard the great depression, WWII, WWI, Slavery, and everything else F*cked up with the past....lmao

Things can change, for better or worse,we can ask a barrage of questions, on a fansite, that have no simple answer, or we can just do something about it.

The world could get better, but there will always be someone who isn't satisfied, and instead points out all the negative things about life.

Status
    Dec 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    George Bernard Shaw

Religion can also equal peace. We humanity have mistook the world religion and made into castes. While it is only yours and my belief.

What Jiraya in the Naruto manga spread around was also a religion, and all it stated was to have true peace we must accept each other.
    Yes Religions is one thing that will create true peace. But until the day comes when we can truly accept each others beliefs and religions. Religions will as well being dangerous

Status
    Apr 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm a great guy

Why mention your religion status instead of just saying "In my opinion"? My friend those who wrote the bible did not write it to Jesus Christ's beliefs... they wrote what they themselves believed Jesus Christ's believed.

Danzo gave his whole life to Konoha.. And i guess Stalin was in America while he was running the USSR? and same for Hitler.

Danzo wasn't a egomaniac? Which manga have you been reading... He stood by while his Hokage got killed, He drank tea while his hokage was close to getting killed. He didn't do crap while his village destroyed. All he wanted was to be HOKAGE. O_o. Hitler also wanted to 'protect' Germany same for Stalin....

And I can agree with your point on that peace my friend. It is not that we don't have discovries like those , it is that we choose to ignore them.
    My opinion is my religious status......it's basically the same thing, at least the same meaning.

And you're wrong, the people who wrote the Bible took the ideals/words that Jesus was trying and to and did spread to people. I don't want to argue about beliefs, but I'm trying to say is that what you said is incorrect about what WAS said about the Bible.

Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Flamio sir, flam-i-o

Quote Originally Posted by Dreckerplayer View Post
    War and Hate will never leave.It's up to us whether we want to dwell upon it or not.The self-righteous prefer to complain about it, as if there's a simple solution to the issue.

We've had war for millennias, yet people talk about it as if ranting about it will solve anything.

You're saying that the world's "becoming" something it's always has been. Why don't you disregard the great depression, WWII, WWI, Slavery, and everything else F*cked up with the past....lmao

Things can change, for better or worse,we can ask a barrage of questions, on a fansite, that have no simple answer, or we can just do something about it.

The world could get better, but there will always be someone who isn't satisfied, and instead points out all the negative things about life.
    And how did war and Hate enter? Because of we chose to enter them. How can they leave? if we choose to make them leave.

People have talked about war like that before also.. but it was never to a scale that if a WW3 was to happen it could destroy the very planet we live on..

And when have I stated its becoming something it wasn't in the past? But I sure in hell didn't see 10 + year olds talking about 'sex' or ' fvcking someone' ,in the olden days.

And we can also, read the thread clearly on the fansite, and see that those questions are rhetorical and for self-assessment. And how can we do something about something we do not assess about? That we are not reminded about?

Also, I agree... but that is where 'accepting others' comes in my friend.

Quote Originally Posted by Ventalus View Post
    Yes Religions is one thing that will create true peace. But until the day comes when we can truly accept each others beliefs and religions. Religions will as well being dangerous
    ;]

My opinion is my religious status......it's basically the same thing, at least the same meaning.

And you're wrong, the people who wrote the Bible took the ideals/words that Jesus was trying and to and did spread to people. I don't want to argue about beliefs, but I'm trying to say is that what you said is incorrect about what WAS said about the Bible.
    But when you mention your religion , you make it seem like it is not your opinion but you following something that is set up for you to believe.

How do you know? they existed 2000+ years ago?. How can they write someone's beliefs if he was dead when they wrote them? If that person had already written down his beliefs why not just put them in the bible?

Last edited by KingHashirama; 01-02-2013 at 11:17 PM.

Page 1 of 2 12 Last»