Page 2 of 2 « First 12
    Status
    Apr 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm a great guy

Re: Is our Savior out there?

Quote Originally Posted by KingHashirama View Post
    My friend what is a "Perfect world"? If we don't know what a "Perfect world" is then how can we possibly say it is meant to be imperfect?

Our purpose.... we make our own purpose.

Utopia doesn't not mean peace.... Peace is where everyone has accepted each other with their own will.

It requires laws to maintain peace.. but that does not mean it has to be Utopia.. All peace requires is us understanding our neighbors and all we know.

Savior is the Firefighter who saved a family from burning.
    Savior is the police man who saved people from dieing
    Savior is the man who came in front of the shooter in the Wisconsin Sikh Temple shooting and took the bullets instead of others taking them.

You saying , " This thread is so ignorant" can also be offensive to religious people. I myself am a religious person.

You speak of Jesus christ.. but yet your bible is not even read in its original language around the world. You talk about a Man 2,000 years ago being the savior.. yet you have not seen him. You call him the savior but ignore the saviors of a country , or a region... Why?

Religion is your own belief practiced by many people. I do not have to be a in a major religion to be religious.

By calling the thread ignorant, are you calling the Manga known as NARUTO ignorant also? or Bleach?

It is you my friend who chose to be ignorant and believed only your precious Jesus christ is the savior. Not the thread.

And I respect that you want a better world also.

A Savior can be a single person , who opens our eyes and makes us see reality and then we follow that savior.

My friend, if we unite there breaking down that wall will not be heard. On our own it is nearly impossible.
    I think a better fitted word for your examples is, 'hero'. I view a savior as a person that saves all, not just one or a couple. So that is what I call a hero.

Of course it's not read in it's original language, it's language is the old English that was used in the book, Julius Caesar, it's hard to read at times so professions translated it to make it easier to read.

I don't know if you ever heard this before, but you don't have to see, to believe. We view Jesus as our savior because if he hadn't died on the cross, we wouldn't be here right now. Again, this is just what we believe. You yourself said your religious, so I'm assuming you believe in a type of God, so if you never seen him, why do you believe him? That, is what doesn't make sense to me. Why?

I don't even think you know what 'Ignorant' means, ignorant is lacking of knowledge, so how am I lacking of knowledge if I believe Jesus is the savior, when according to the Bible, if he wasn't here, we wouldn't be here. I am not lacking knowledge on the behalf of that. I said your thread is ignorant because you lacked the knowledge of the offense it proposed.

Last edited by ShaneEyyy; 01-02-2013 at 11:37 PM.

Status
    Apr 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm a great guy

Quote Originally Posted by KingHashirama View Post
    And how did war and Hate enter? Because of we chose to enter them. How can they leave? if we choose to make them leave.

People have talked about war like that before also.. but it was never to a scale that if a WW3 was to happen it could destroy the very planet we live on..

And when have I stated its becoming something it wasn't in the past? But I sure in hell didn't see 10 + year olds talking about 'sex' or ' fvcking someone' ,in the olden days.

And we can also, read the thread clearly on the fansite, and see that those questions are rhetorical and for self-assessment. And how can we do something about something we do not assess about? That we are not reminded about?

Also, I agree... but that is where 'accepting others' comes in my friend.

;]

But when you mention your religion , you make it seem like it is not your opinion but you following something that is set up for you to believe.

How do you know? they existed 2000+ years ago?. How can they write someone's beliefs if he was dead when they wrote them? If that person had already written down his beliefs why not just put them in the bible?

I disagree on what it seemed to look like to you.

Are you serious? Even a non-religious person would be able to figure this out. Before he was dead(before they killed him on the cross), they wrote down his ideals when he was alive....... And they did put those beliefs in the Bible. But now your starting to be ignorant here because you're implying your doubt of the Bible, which is starting a religious debate here of whether or not the Bible is true with Jesus's sayings. So I'm done talking about the Bible.

Last edited by ShaneEyyy; 01-02-2013 at 11:38 PM.

Status
    Apr 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Do you honestly believe that a single person can 'save' us from all of those problems that you mentioned? Stop dreaming...

Status
    Mar 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blah

[QUOTE=KingHashirama;9712561]And how did war and Hate enter? Because of we chose to enter them. How can they leave? if we choose to make them leave.

People have talked about war like that before also.. but it was never to a scale that if a WW3 was to happen it could destroy the very planet we live on..

And when have I stated its becoming something it wasn't in the past? But I sure in hell didn't see 10 + year olds talking about 'sex' or ' fvcking someone' ,in the olden days.

And we can also, read the thread clearly on the fansite, and see that those questions are rhetorical and for self-assessment. And how can we do something about something we do not assess about? That we are not reminded about?

Also, I agree... but that is where 'accepting others' comes in my friend.

Olden days?How old are you, exactly?lmao

But you're right, people back then really fixated on the "respect your elders, but don't expect respect back" cliche.

My parent's grew up the same way, but sadly, they don't set much of an example.I must admit, I'm very outspoken, and I have some personal anger that I deal with, and I end up letting it all out on the wrong person.

You grow tired of the condescending remarks, and how an elder "lifts their eyebrows"(It indicates that they think you're beneath them) when talking to you.

It's funny, that whenever my grandmother or grandfather visits america, they always engage in arguments and disrespect each other, and when someone else brings it to their attention, they "deny" it, instead of owning up to it.

I don't mind admitting my faults, but when you grow up around bigoted,hypocritical adults, they make you feel terrible about the things you've done, to the point where you end up just like them "Denying everything".

It's very tough, but it's only the love for my family that keeps me striving...*sigh* "Life is preparation, for a better world"...gotta keep telling myself this.

Status
    Dec 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    My Own World.

Status
    Dec 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    People who say it cannot be
    done should not interrupt
    those who are doing it. -
    George Bernard Shaw

Quote Originally Posted by PhazoN View Post
    Do you honestly believe that a single person can 'save' us from all of those problems that you mentioned? Stop dreaming...
    Stop the hatred, and start believe. It's not about Him or Her it's about US, WE. We can create a new world.
    If God now exist he could easily make one person save us with his power. But if God exist it would as well proven us that he don't find himself reasonable to help us for what we have done to his world that he gave us. God is sitting and watching us fail more and more with the world that he once gave us.

Status
    Apr 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Ventalus View Post
    Stop the hatred, and start believe. It's not about Him or Her it's about US, WE. We can create a new world.
    If God now exist he could easily make one person save us with his power. But if God exist it would as well proven us that he don't find himself reasonable to help us for what we have done to his world that he gave us. God is sitting and watching us fail more and more with the world that he once gave us.
    No, we can't. You can't stop people from hating each other and 'believing' will solve nothing.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Did someone call for me?

Status
    Mar 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

honestly brother if their is a god then he does not interfere with mans job it is mans job to run this world , simply put we are the saviours of this world and its destroyers. all thats left to see is there humanity still left in our pitiful race.

Respected and Feared
    Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    "The fellow countrymen of
    the Konoha make up each part
    of my body… those of the
    village believe in me, and I
    believe in them… That's what
    it means to be Hokage!"

Quote Originally Posted by Strawberry Ninja View Post
    honestly brother if their is a god then he does not interfere with mans job it is mans job to run this world , simply put we are the saviours of this world and its destroyers. all thats left to see is there humanity still left in our pitiful race.
    I agree, I really hate when people rely on God and drag god in to stuff that needs to be handled by people.

Page 2 of 2 « First 12