Page 2 of 2 « First 12
Results 26 to 47 of 47
  1. #26
    Mugiwara Pirate StraawHat's Avatar
    Status
    StraawHat is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Thousand Sunny!
    Posts
    1,089
    Post Thanks / Like
    My Own World.
     

    Re: The Truth Portrayed By Naruto

    Quote Originally Posted by LssJBroly View Post
    And what are we going to do to change the future exactly ? #_#
    We will all come together as one and challenge those who make this world the way it is, we will all better ourselves as a united race and not as individual countries or individual people but as one race that will all fight to better ourselves and better our futures, by doing this we set better examples for the next generation because our true salvation are the children of the new generation, as I have said once we have amassed a large enough group and begin to spread we will join many a people and through this unity we will create real bonds, bonds that are brought through understanding pain and understanding each other, doing this will allow us to link with other people making us less and less selfish towards others and bring back the beauty that we all once used to wake up to and lost without realizing.
     
         

  2. #27
    LssJBroly's Avatar
    Status
    LssJBroly is offline
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    9,145
    Post Thanks / Like
    And I am back O_O
     



    Re: The Truth Portrayed By Naruto

    How are we going to escape the future others have created for us through warfare etc O.o How are we going to stop terrorism ? How are we going to solve poverty ? I am just stuck here O.O

    Quote Originally Posted by StraawHat View Post
    We will all come together as one and challenge those who make this world the way it is, we will all better ourselves as a united race and not as individual countries or individual people but as one race that will all fight to better ourselves and better our futures, by doing this we set better examples for the next generation because our true salvation are the children of the new generation, as I have said once we have amassed a large enough group and begin to spread we will join many a people and through this unity we will create real bonds, bonds that are brought through understanding pain and understanding each other, doing this will allow us to link with other people making us less and less selfish towards others and bring back the beauty that we all once used to wake up to and lost without realizing.
    Sounds good I guess. But what about all the shiet in politics ._.
     
         

  3. #28
    Mugiwara Pirate StraawHat's Avatar
    Status
    StraawHat is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Thousand Sunny!
    Posts
    1,089
    Post Thanks / Like
    My Own World.
     

    Re: The Truth Portrayed By Naruto

    Quote Originally Posted by LssJBroly View Post
    I feel as though you listen to Naruto too much O_o How are we going to escape the future others have created for us through warfare etc O.o How are we going to stop terrorism ? How are we going to solve poverty ? I am just stuck here O.O
    My friend you are stuck because you do not open your mind, you do not open your mind to alternatives, you see the world for how it is today and accept that it will not change. The world will change and it all starts here. Uniting us will stop things like terrorism because we will all be united as one, religion won't matter because we will all be one, we will all hear each other out and respect each other and look out for each other. I only recently got into Naruto and haven't read that much or seen that much of it. This is how I see the world and this is how I feel, I'm trying my best to inspire others to believe in me. No. Believe in us because we know that only together with everyone's help can we really make a difference, ware fare only exists from fear, created from the cycle of hate, what we are trying to do is completely destroy and break this cycle by uniting us all. We may not have every single answer but hey, who does? We are not gods among men, we do not have any special answers to make you want to join us, we are only humans who are willing to give it everything we have to stop this disgusting world we live in today where we are trapped to make the future a better place for others. We are Atarashi Yaoke and we are going to make this world a better place. Will you join us because we would very much appreciate people supporting us and joining us to achieve our goals, this is the new dawn of the world and we would all like you to be a part of it.
     
         

  4. #29
    Atarashi Yoake TheSyren's Avatar
    Status
    TheSyren is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    In her arms. Jealous?
    Posts
    2,544
    Post Thanks / Like
    Then a chill swept through the
    mammoth crowd and the demons
    squealed with glee, as a
    sordid, vulgar, repulsive
    essence was felt. Arrogantly
    prancing, hands held high,
    draped in a sparkling shroud
    Trolled by demons, Syren
    ascended from Hell.
     

    Re: The Truth Portrayed By Naruto

    Politics is the key to power right now. And poverty can be overcame by showing that money is material. It will lose its value one day
     
         

  5. #30
    LssJBroly's Avatar
    Status
    LssJBroly is offline
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    9,145
    Post Thanks / Like
    And I am back O_O
     



    Re: The Truth Portrayed By Naruto

    Quote Originally Posted by StraawHat View Post
    My friend you are stuck because you do not open your mind, you do not open your mind to alternatives, you see the world for how it is today and accept that it will not change. The world will change and it all starts here. Uniting us will stop things like terrorism because we will all be united as one, religion won't matter because we will all be one, we will all hear each other out and respect each other and look out for each other. I only recently got into Naruto and haven't read that much or seen that much of it. This is how I see the world and this is how I feel, I'm trying my best to inspire others to believe in me. No. Believe in us because we know that only together with everyone's help can we really make a difference, ware fare only exists from fear, created from the cycle of hate, what we are trying to do is completely destroy and break this cycle by uniting us all. We may not have every single answer but hey, who does? We are not gods among men, we do not have any special answers to make you want to join us, we are only humans who are willing to give it everything we have to stop this disgusting world we live in today where we are trapped to make the future a better place for others. We are Atarashi Yaoke and we are going to make this world a better place. Will you join us because we would very much appreciate people supporting us and joining us to achieve our goals, this is the new dawn of the world and we would all like you to be a part of it.
    well we will need a hell of a lot of people wont we ? <.<
     
         

  6. #31
    Mugiwara Pirate StraawHat's Avatar
    Status
    StraawHat is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Thousand Sunny!
    Posts
    1,089
    Post Thanks / Like
    My Own World.
     

    Re: The Truth Portrayed By Naruto

    Quote Originally Posted by LssJBroly View Post
    well we will need a hell of a lot of people wont we ? <.<
    Yes so join us my friend, join us and become part of our group!
     
         

  7. #32
    LssJBroly's Avatar
    Status
    LssJBroly is offline
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    9,145
    Post Thanks / Like
    And I am back O_O
     



    Re: The Truth Portrayed By Naruto

    Quote Originally Posted by StraawHat View Post
    Yes so join us my friend, join us and become part of our group!
    That makes 4 of us (-_- )
     
         

  8. #33
    Mugiwara Pirate StraawHat's Avatar
    Status
    StraawHat is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Thousand Sunny!
    Posts
    1,089
    Post Thanks / Like
    My Own World.
     

    Re: The Truth Portrayed By Naruto

    Quote Originally Posted by LssJBroly View Post
    That makes 4 of us (-_- )
    Actually you will be the 8th member
     
         

  9. #34
    LssJBroly's Avatar
    Status
    LssJBroly is offline
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    9,145
    Post Thanks / Like
    And I am back O_O
     



    Re: The Truth Portrayed By Naruto

    Quote Originally Posted by StraawHat View Post
    Actually you will be the 8th member
    Okay I am in, Number 8 I am. Now what ? D
     
         

  10. #35
    The Playmaker TheRedAndGreenBeast's Avatar
    Status
    TheRedAndGreenBeast is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    London
    Posts
    1,686
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: The Truth Portrayed By Naruto

    ...And what do you intend on doing to break these "chains"? Besides, almost everyone loves life as it is. Are you telling me to abandon society or something? LOL
     
         

  11. #36
    Mugiwara Pirate StraawHat's Avatar
    Status
    StraawHat is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Thousand Sunny!
    Posts
    1,089
    Post Thanks / Like
    My Own World.
     

    Re: The Truth Portrayed By Naruto

    Quote Originally Posted by LssJBroly View Post
    Okay I am in, Number 8 I am. Now what ? D
    Ok I will ask Siren to invite you to the group, then tell us about your self and we will continue discussing what we are currently doing
     
         

  12. #37
    LssJBroly's Avatar
    Status
    LssJBroly is offline
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    9,145
    Post Thanks / Like
    And I am back O_O
     



    Re: The Truth Portrayed By Naruto

    Quote Originally Posted by StraawHat View Post
    Ok I will ask Siren to invite you to the group, then tell us about your self and we will continue discussing what we are currently doing
     
         
    Last edited by LssJBroly; 01-03-2013 at 01:45 AM.

  13. #38
    Mugiwara Pirate StraawHat's Avatar
    Status
    StraawHat is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Thousand Sunny!
    Posts
    1,089
    Post Thanks / Like
    My Own World.
     

    Re: The Truth Portrayed By Naruto

    Quote Originally Posted by TheRedAndGreenBeast View Post
    ...And what do you intend on doing to break these "chains"? Besides, almost everyone loves life as it is. Are you telling me to abandon society or something? LOL
    Firstly we will reform society, we will change this thing that you believe is a society into a real society where we are all linked, all equally able to have a say in what's going on, breaking the chains you ask? simply unifying us will do that alone, or have you not experienced true pain and loneliness yet? join us my friend and together we will make a change!
     
         

  14. #39
    The Playmaker TheRedAndGreenBeast's Avatar
    Status
    TheRedAndGreenBeast is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    London
    Posts
    1,686
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: The Truth Portrayed By Naruto

    Quote Originally Posted by StraawHat View Post
    Firstly we will reform society, we will change this thing that you believe is a society into a real society where we are all linked, all equally able to have a say in what's going on, breaking the chains you ask? simply unifying us will do that alone, or have you not experienced true pain and loneliness yet? join us my friend and together we will make a change!
    Enlighten me on how you plan to do this. Explain what you mean by "where we are all linked". We all have a say anyway, that's why the BNP (a British political group bent on removing all immigrants and their decedents from Britain) are allowed to participate in the elections. You have yet to convince me, I have grown up in this society and I love almost all of it.
     
         

  15. #40
    Mugiwara Pirate StraawHat's Avatar
    Status
    StraawHat is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Thousand Sunny!
    Posts
    1,089
    Post Thanks / Like
    My Own World.
     

    Re: The Truth Portrayed By Naruto

    Quote Originally Posted by TheRedAndGreenBeast View Post
    Enlighten me on how you plan to do this. Explain what you mean by "where we are all linked". We all have a say anyway, that's why the BNP (a British political group bent on removing all immigrants and their decedents from Britain) are allowed to participate in the elections. You have yet to convince me, I have grown up in this society and I love almost all of it.
    Uniting people under a common affiliation will cause them to communicate, once people begin to communicate then they begin to form bonds, when people understand pain they create strong bonds with their fellow people and unite with each other to strive to achieve a common goal and become better people. By uniting a large amount of people and continuing to do so we are creating more and more bonds with more and more people, doing so will link us all together under one alliance that is going for the greater good, we may all believe we have a say in what happens but that is not true. Only the Majority get to have a say. The minority are the ones who do not get their chance to make a difference or at least be heard out and listened to. Joining this group will allow us to spread faster and by uniting with us you can change this crippling and slowly deteriorating society into a stable society, one where it's safe to be yourself without the fear of being judged, one where you can truly go home and be happy, one where you don't sit up every night thinking if anyone around you that isn't your family really care about you, one where we can ensure a future for our descendants, do you not think that this is truly a good idea? I will say this as many times as needed because I have dedicated my life to my dream and now that I have been united with others who feel the way I do I couldn't feel happier, so again, Join us in creating a new world?
     
         

  16. #41
    The Playmaker TheRedAndGreenBeast's Avatar
    Status
    TheRedAndGreenBeast is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    London
    Posts
    1,686
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: The Truth Portrayed By Naruto

    Quote Originally Posted by StraawHat View Post
    Uniting people under a common affiliation will cause them to communicate, once people begin to communicate then they begin to form bonds, when people understand pain they create strong bonds with their fellow people and unite with each other to strive to achieve a common goal and become better people. By uniting a large amount of people and continuing to do so we are creating more and more bonds with more and more people, doing so will link us all together under one alliance that is going for the greater good, we may all believe we have a say in what happens but that is not true. Only the Majority get to have a say. The minority are the ones who do not get their chance to make a difference or at least be heard out and listened to. Joining this group will allow us to spread faster and by uniting with us you can change this crippling and slowly deteriorating society into a stable society, one where it's safe to be yourself without the fear of being judged, one where you can truly go home and be happy, one where you don't sit up every night thinking if anyone around you that isn't your family really care about you, one where we can ensure a future for our descendants, do you not think that this is truly a good idea? I will say this as many times as needed because I have dedicated my life to my dream and now that I have been united with others who feel the way I do I couldn't feel happier, so again, Join us in creating a new world?
    It is a very interesting dream and it seems like a good idea. Are you suggesting you would like to split your society from the mainstream society? Or are you suggesting to take over this one? I see that what you are trying to accomplish is good in many ways. However, nothing is perfect and everything has a flip side. Splitting from society would mean you would not gain the financial or military support to maintain and protect it. As for trying to take over, it is hopeless.
     
         

  17. #42
    Mugiwara Pirate StraawHat's Avatar
    Status
    StraawHat is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Thousand Sunny!
    Posts
    1,089
    Post Thanks / Like
    My Own World.
     

    Re: The Truth Portrayed By Naruto

    Quote Originally Posted by TheRedAndGreenBeast View Post
    It is a very interesting dream and it seems like a good idea. Are you suggesting you would like to split your society from the mainstream society? Or are you suggesting to take over this one? I see that what you are trying to accomplish is good in many ways. However, nothing is perfect and everything has a flip side. Splitting from society would mean you would not gain the financial or military support to maintain and protect it. As for trying to take over, it is hopeless.
    Nothing is hopeless, No matter what we will succeed! we will build and develop our society and make it stronger! connecting us more as people than as animals! There is a flip side to everything and there will always be people who will be skeptical of us but I assure you we are only after creating a better future! we know we are not perfect because nothing is but we sure as hell will try with everything we've got! Join us, Join us and make 2013 a real reason to celebrate!
     
         

  18. #43
    Heart of a Lion. HiraishinFTG's Avatar
    Status
    HiraishinFTG is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    THE Ohio State University / Hometown- Cincinnati, OH
    Posts
    574
    Post Thanks / Like
    You're lucky I even deign to
    respond to you ;)
     

    Re: The Truth Portrayed By Naruto

    Person who made this thread - Are you completely wrong? I'm afraid not. We all know there is corruption and evil in the world. I also appreciate your little initiative to, in your words, bring a "new dawn" (although keep in mind this is just an internet forum). However you seem more than a little prone to hyperbole in your statement. Doing this and preaching like "everything is a chain that binds you!" comes off as frankly annoying to most people, not to mention far from the truth.

    If you want to try to make positive change to the injustice we all see, why not try to be a bit more down to Earth, and act accordingly outside of an internet forum. Because honestly the only people who talk they way you did in making this thread are over-the-top preachers, dictators, and other people trying to get their points across to easily misguided people.

    So chill out a bit huh?
     
         

  19. #44
    Senior Member
    Status
    drknght is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    1,460
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: The Truth Portrayed By Naruto

    Quote Originally Posted by TheSyren View Post
    Freedom: an idea created by those who are enslaved and wish that they were not. Freedom, Liberty, Sovereignty; these words all mean the same thing: to have no master other than yourself. Let's talk for a second, just you and I.*

    When you get up in the morning, brush your teeth, comb your hair, you look at yourself in the mirror. What do you see? Most people will say "I see myself", and yes, that is true. Others would describe themselves, degrade themselves, promote themselves, or even say something completely unrelated to them. But you are blind. When *you look at yourself in the mirror, you do not see what needs to be seen. For you are slaves. You cannot see the ropes that bind you, the chains that force you to kneel, the shackles that bind you down stopping you from being where you should be in life. You have been *brainwashed, since you were able to hear. And even if you do see these invisible chains and shackles, do you know what they are? I suppose not. The fact of the matter is that everything is a chain. Yes, everything. From a young age we were all programed and taught and told what to think, rather than be taught to think and decide for ourselves. From politics world events and Media we were told what do and when to do it, Afraid to rebel or challenge in fear of the consequence of our actions. We live blindly in the dark idle and standing bye, while our freedom and liberties were stripped from us as we were brain-washed with reality TV shows.

    Freedom is a myth, a myth created in order to appease the masses. All you have to do is simply look around and see the lie for what it is. There are those with power, wealth, and the will to lead. And there are those without this but still retains the ability to lead, those who serve and do not notice that they do. They go about their day to day rituals, not noticing that their every move, every breath, is that of a slave. Even those with power are enslaved, bound by the chains that force everyone else to kneel. There are obvious chains, such as literal chains that prisoners wear. An addiction to alcohol, nicotine, sex, and other drugs are chains as well. Every time you pay taxes, take out a loan, rent a movie, you are adding another chain upon yourself. When you are starving, in pain, in debt, or dehydrated, you are falling prey to a chain. And it is not only you, because everyone around you is enslaved as well; that cute girl at the convenience store, that jerk who cut you off on the freeway, your boss, your parents, your aunts and uncles, sisters and brothers, cousins and friends, neighbors, and even people you have never met. However, if we are to break free from these chains, this unwilling servitude that the world has forced upon us, it will take all of us.*

    This world has become enslaved by the evil, the darkness, the hatred and the loneliness that has been created in our hearts, spreading around the world like a plague, consuming each and every one of us, intoxicating us in its grip, but if we can come together, we can free everyone and I mean everyone. For as long as one man or woman is enslaved, we are all slaves. Our future depends upon the freedom of the individual. We need to begin the new dawn of humanity, and that is what Atarashí Yaoke is all about: a new dawn. Join us, brothers and sisters. Let's begin a new era of humanity, one full of tranquility and self-sovereignty. A wise man once said "the best way to predict the future is to invent It." so let's invent a new future for our generation and the generations after. My name is Syren and joined with my brothers StraawHat and The Alchemist and Rollin. Let's invent a better future. Because this is no longer the generation of the ME!, but the generation of the WE!

    This is a message brought to you by Atarashí Yoake
    It sounded appealing until the 3rd paragraph. You want us the become the slave of this whole Yoake thing. I agree about taxes and addictions. They are evil, and they really make us slaves. However, you are really free when you are alone. One ship can take whatever course it wants. But, when ships are in group, bounded by the "chains", it takes a lot of time to make a decision, and you are dependent upon others in that group.
     
         

  20. #45
    Mugiwara Pirate StraawHat's Avatar
    Status
    StraawHat is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Thousand Sunny!
    Posts
    1,089
    Post Thanks / Like
    My Own World.
     

    Re: The Truth Portrayed By Naruto

    Quote Originally Posted by drknght View Post
    It sounded appealing until the 3rd paragraph. You want us the become the slave of this whole Yoake thing. I agree about taxes and addictions. They are evil, and they really make us slaves. However, you are really free when you are alone. One ship can take whatever course it wants. But, when ships are in group, bounded by the "chains", it takes a lot of time to make a decision, and you are dependent upon others in that group.
    No, he does not mean he wants us to become slaves but to be freed from our already slave bound status, we do not ask you to become enslaved and forced into action with our group but to simply join us so that we become united. I speak about the words Unity because Unity is what it takes to correct the wrongs of the world, the power of the ME is weaker than the power of the WE. Yes that one ship may have true freedom... or so you may think, but that ship would be filled with Loneliness, Sadness and Grief or more than one occasion this is true and these 3 chains are 3 of the worst that force us to be set into despair, when a group set sail on the ship then the decision can be accepted by everyone and you can travel with your brothers and your sisters to a better future together!
     
         

  21. #46
    Atarashi Yoake TheSyren's Avatar
    Status
    TheSyren is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    In her arms. Jealous?
    Posts
    2,544
    Post Thanks / Like
    Then a chill swept through the
    mammoth crowd and the demons
    squealed with glee, as a
    sordid, vulgar, repulsive
    essence was felt. Arrogantly
    prancing, hands held high,
    draped in a sparkling shroud
    Trolled by demons, Syren
    ascended from Hell.
     

    Re: The Truth Portrayed By Naruto

    Quote Originally Posted by drknght View Post
    It sounded appealing until the 3rd paragraph. You want us the become the slave of this whole Yoake thing. I agree about taxes and addictions. They are evil, and they really make us slaves. However, you are really free when you are alone. One ship can take whatever course it wants. But, when ships are in group, bounded by the "chains", it takes a lot of time to make a decision, and you are dependent upon others in that group.
    Clearly you need to brush up on your reading skills. I do not want you to become a slave, I want to free you. For you are a slave. And with your current frame of mind, you will always be a slave. It is true, one ship can take whatever course it wants, but it is also at the mercy of the sea. It is tossed and torn to shreds with no help from the sea that binds it. However, if this ship was to be surrounded by ships, who will help guide and carry that ship, it won't be at he sea's mercy.
     
         

  22. #47
    Wesobi's Avatar
    Status
    Wesobi is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Running circles around a square house.
    Posts
    14,713
    Post Thanks / Like
    SARA <3
    !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    !!!!!!!!!!!
     



    Re: The Truth Portrayed By Naruto

    Again, nice gesture in this thread or w/e your point is, but this is a section for serious discussion on latest headlines and issues. >_>
     
         

Page 2 of 2 « First 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •