Page 3 of 3 « First 123
    The Playmaker TheRedAndGreenBeast's Avatar
    Status
    Sep 2012
    This user has no status.

Re: The Truth Portrayed By Naruto

Quote Originally Posted by StraawHat View Post
    Uniting people under a common affiliation will cause them to communicate, once people begin to communicate then they begin to form bonds, when people understand pain they create strong bonds with their fellow people and unite with each other to strive to achieve a common goal and become better people. By uniting a large amount of people and continuing to do so we are creating more and more bonds with more and more people, doing so will link us all together under one alliance that is going for the greater good, we may all believe we have a say in what happens but that is not true. Only the Majority get to have a say. The minority are the ones who do not get their chance to make a difference or at least be heard out and listened to. Joining this group will allow us to spread faster and by uniting with us you can change this crippling and slowly deteriorating society into a stable society, one where it's safe to be yourself without the fear of being judged, one where you can truly go home and be happy, one where you don't sit up every night thinking if anyone around you that isn't your family really care about you, one where we can ensure a future for our descendants, do you not think that this is truly a good idea? I will say this as many times as needed because I have dedicated my life to my dream and now that I have been united with others who feel the way I do I couldn't feel happier, so again, Join us in creating a new world?
    It is a very interesting dream and it seems like a good idea. Are you suggesting you would like to split your society from the mainstream society? Or are you suggesting to take over this one? I see that what you are trying to accomplish is good in many ways. However, nothing is perfect and everything has a flip side. Splitting from society would mean you would not gain the financial or military support to maintain and protect it. As for trying to take over, it is hopeless.

Status
    Dec 2012
    My Own World.

Quote Originally Posted by TheRedAndGreenBeast View Post
    It is a very interesting dream and it seems like a good idea. Are you suggesting you would like to split your society from the mainstream society? Or are you suggesting to take over this one? I see that what you are trying to accomplish is good in many ways. However, nothing is perfect and everything has a flip side. Splitting from society would mean you would not gain the financial or military support to maintain and protect it. As for trying to take over, it is hopeless.
    Nothing is hopeless, No matter what we will succeed! we will build and develop our society and make it stronger! connecting us more as people than as animals! There is a flip side to everything and there will always be people who will be skeptical of us but I assure you we are only after creating a better future! we know we are not perfect because nothing is but we sure as hell will try with everything we've got! Join us, Join us and make 2013 a real reason to celebrate!

Status
    Dec 2012
    THE Ohio State University / Hometown- Cincinnati, OH
    You're lucky I even deign to
    respond to you ;)

Person who made this thread - Are you completely wrong? I'm afraid not. We all know there is corruption and evil in the world. I also appreciate your little initiative to, in your words, bring a "new dawn" (although keep in mind this is just an internet forum). However you seem more than a little prone to hyperbole in your statement. Doing this and preaching like "everything is a chain that binds you!" comes off as frankly annoying to most people, not to mention far from the truth.

If you want to try to make positive change to the injustice we all see, why not try to be a bit more down to Earth, and act accordingly outside of an internet forum. Because honestly the only people who talk they way you did in making this thread are over-the-top preachers, dictators, and other people trying to get their points across to easily misguided people.

So chill out a bit huh?

Status
    Nov 2011
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by TheSyren View Post
    Freedom: an idea created by those who are enslaved and wish that they were not. Freedom, Liberty, Sovereignty; these words all mean the same thing: to have no master other than yourself. Let's talk for a second, just you and I.*

When you get up in the morning, brush your teeth, comb your hair, you look at yourself in the mirror. What do you see? Most people will say "I see myself", and yes, that is true. Others would describe themselves, degrade themselves, promote themselves, or even say something completely unrelated to them. But you are blind. When *you look at yourself in the mirror, you do not see what needs to be seen. For you are slaves. You cannot see the ropes that bind you, the chains that force you to kneel, the shackles that bind you down stopping you from being where you should be in life. You have been *brainwashed, since you were able to hear. And even if you do see these invisible chains and shackles, do you know what they are? I suppose not. The fact of the matter is that everything is a chain. Yes, everything. From a young age we were all programed and taught and told what to think, rather than be taught to think and decide for ourselves. From politics world events and Media we were told what do and when to do it, Afraid to rebel or challenge in fear of the consequence of our actions. We live blindly in the dark idle and standing bye, while our freedom and liberties were stripped from us as we were brain-washed with reality TV shows.

Freedom is a myth, a myth created in order to appease the masses. All you have to do is simply look around and see the lie for what it is. There are those with power, wealth, and the will to lead. And there are those without this but still retains the ability to lead, those who serve and do not notice that they do. They go about their day to day rituals, not noticing that their every move, every breath, is that of a slave. Even those with power are enslaved, bound by the chains that force everyone else to kneel. There are obvious chains, such as literal chains that prisoners wear. An addiction to alcohol, nicotine, sex, and other drugs are chains as well. Every time you pay taxes, take out a loan, rent a movie, you are adding another chain upon yourself. When you are starving, in pain, in debt, or dehydrated, you are falling prey to a chain. And it is not only you, because everyone around you is enslaved as well; that cute girl at the convenience store, that jerk who cut you off on the freeway, your boss, your parents, your aunts and uncles, sisters and brothers, cousins and friends, neighbors, and even people you have never met. However, if we are to break free from these chains, this unwilling servitude that the world has forced upon us, it will take all of us.*

This world has become enslaved by the evil, the darkness, the hatred and the loneliness that has been created in our hearts, spreading around the world like a plague, consuming each and every one of us, intoxicating us in its grip, but if we can come together, we can free everyone and I mean everyone. For as long as one man or woman is enslaved, we are all slaves. Our future depends upon the freedom of the individual. We need to begin the new dawn of humanity, and that is what Atarashí Yaoke is all about: a new dawn. Join us, brothers and sisters. Let's begin a new era of humanity, one full of tranquility and self-sovereignty. A wise man once said "the best way to predict the future is to invent It." so let's invent a new future for our generation and the generations after. My name is Syren and joined with my brothers StraawHat and The Alchemist and Rollin. Let's invent a better future. Because this is no longer the generation of the ME!, but the generation of the WE!

This is a message brought to you by Atarashí Yoake
    It sounded appealing until the 3rd paragraph. You want us the become the slave of this whole Yoake thing. I agree about taxes and addictions. They are evil, and they really make us slaves. However, you are really free when you are alone. One ship can take whatever course it wants. But, when ships are in group, bounded by the "chains", it takes a lot of time to make a decision, and you are dependent upon others in that group.

Status
    Dec 2012
    My Own World.

Quote Originally Posted by drknght View Post
    It sounded appealing until the 3rd paragraph. You want us the become the slave of this whole Yoake thing. I agree about taxes and addictions. They are evil, and they really make us slaves. However, you are really free when you are alone. One ship can take whatever course it wants. But, when ships are in group, bounded by the "chains", it takes a lot of time to make a decision, and you are dependent upon others in that group.
    No, he does not mean he wants us to become slaves but to be freed from our already slave bound status, we do not ask you to become enslaved and forced into action with our group but to simply join us so that we become united. I speak about the words Unity because Unity is what it takes to correct the wrongs of the world, the power of the ME is weaker than the power of the WE. Yes that one ship may have true freedom... or so you may think, but that ship would be filled with Loneliness, Sadness and Grief or more than one occasion this is true and these 3 chains are 3 of the worst that force us to be set into despair, when a group set sail on the ship then the decision can be accepted by everyone and you can travel with your brothers and your sisters to a better future together!

Status
    Nov 2012
    i prefer lesser than or equal
    to, but for better or for
    worse, you know where to find
    me. -doki doki-

Quote Originally Posted by drknght View Post
    Clearly you need to brush up on your reading skills. I do not want you to become a slave, I want to free you. For you are a slave. And with your current frame of mind, you will always be a slave. It is true, one ship can take whatever course it wants, but it is also at the mercy of the sea. It is tossed and torn to shreds with no help from the sea that binds it. However, if this ship was to be surrounded by ships, who will help guide and carry that ship, it won't be at he sea's mercy.

Status
    Oct 2010
    i think i love you more than
    you love yourself tbh

Again, nice gesture in this thread or w/e your point is, but this is a section for serious discussion on latest headlines and issues. >_>

Page 3 of 3 « First 123