Results 1 to 24 of 24
  1. #1
    Member abister90's Avatar
    Status
    abister90 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    711
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Pretty Much Safe To Say That Madara...

    STOLE Izuna's eyes! I know this is kinda old, but I haven't heard about this in a while.

    Obito (posing as Madara) told Sasuke that Izuna willingly gave his eyes to Madara for the good of the Uchiha clan. After finding out that Tobi is Obito... we have learned that he has lied to every one he has worked with in order to get his way.

    Itachi said that Madara stole Izuna's eyes. We used to think that Itachi was the bad guy, but we learned that he is in fact truthful and very honest about what he says.

    Before we even saw Madara, we heard light stories about his past. Now that you have seen him, his personality, and his intentions... do you think that he stole the eyes or Izuna willingly gave them to Madara?

    Do you also think that there will be anymore flashbacks about Madara's past and Izuna?

    Also... why didn't Kabuto resurrect Izuna? Pain's rinnegan/Madara's eyes are really Inzuna's. There is the DNA. Do you think that Izuna could have had the will of fire (while still trying to be loyal to his clan). Sasuke inherited his clans hatred... Itachi has the Will of Fire. Kishi tends to make present characters similar to past characters.
     
         

  2. #2
    Senior Member Dreckerplayer's Avatar
    Status
    Dreckerplayer is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    4,299
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blah
     

    Re: Pretty Much Safe To Say That Madara...

    maybe, maybe not.
     
         

  3. #3
    The Second Rikudo O B I T O's Avatar
    Status
    O B I T O is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    At War
    Posts
    31
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Pretty Much Safe To Say That Madara...

    maybe
     
         

  4. #4
    Senior Member xXBlazinNinXx's Avatar
    Status
    xXBlazinNinXx is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Canada is all you have to know, for now :P
    Posts
    1,400
    Post Thanks / Like
    After a long time! I'm Back!
     

    Re: Pretty Much Safe To Say That Madara...

    Quote Originally Posted by Dreckerplayer View Post
    maybe, maybe not.
    Okay I gotta say....wth is that in your sig?
     
         

  5. #5
    Prince of Madness CurseSealofEarth's Avatar
    Status
    CurseSealofEarth is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    In a cage. As you observed.
    Posts
    5,228
    Post Thanks / Like
    You actually care what I have
    to say?
     

    Re: Pretty Much Safe To Say That Madara...

    It's almost like someone still cares about Izuna.
     
         

  6. #6
    Senior Member
    Status
    Kages is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    16,414
    Post Thanks / Like
    you were so close.
     

    Re: Pretty Much Safe To Say That Madara...

    eh idk
     
         

  7. #7
    LssJBroly's Avatar
    Status
    LssJBroly is offline
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    9,145
    Post Thanks / Like
    And I am back O_O
     



    Re: Pretty Much Safe To Say That Madara...

    probably :y
     
         

  8. #8
    Banned
    Status
    Sage of Nature Creation is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    354
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Pretty Much Safe To Say That Madara...

    Maybe there will be?
     
         

  9. #9
    Member CrimsonIgnition's Avatar
    Status
    CrimsonIgnition is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Currently Training with Goku and Gohan
    Posts
    232
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Pretty Much Safe To Say That Madara...

    quite possible
     
         

  10. #10
    You will burn Veritas. Sir Blades of Chaos's Avatar
    Status
    Sir Blades of Chaos is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    You would never guess, but its at my house ;)
    Posts
    15,559
    Post Thanks / Like
    #TH United.
     

    Re: Pretty Much Safe To Say That Madara...

    There is a high possibility.
     
         

  11. #11
    Senior Member shanee's Avatar
    Status
    shanee is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Califorina
    Posts
    2,831
    Post Thanks / Like
    "A scared world needs a
    Fearless Church"
     

    Re: Pretty Much Safe To Say That Madara...

    pretty much safe to say that

     
         

  12. #12
    The New Akatsuki Kyno's Avatar
    Status
    Kyno is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    417
    Post Thanks / Like
    Rawr.
     

    Re: Pretty Much Safe To Say That Madara...

    No solid evidence. There is nothing here.
     
         

  13. #13
    Member alikabok's Avatar
    Status
    alikabok is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    193
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ugh. Bandwagons. >.>
     

    Re: Pretty Much Safe To Say That Madara...

    ..what if Izuna is the "one who knows everything" that Sasuke and the gang will talk to? Like he's summoned as an Edo back then and locked away somewhere?

    That's just me, no need to take it seriously. :3
     
         

  14. #14
    The New Akatsuki Kyno's Avatar
    Status
    Kyno is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    417
    Post Thanks / Like
    Rawr.
     

    Re: Pretty Much Safe To Say That Madara...

    And to your point with resurrecting Izuna, he was never provided the rinnegan. Idk what was done with the other rinnegan, but tobi would never give it to him.
     
         

  15. #15
    Member abister90's Avatar
    Status
    abister90 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    711
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Pretty Much Safe To Say That Madara...

    Quote Originally Posted by Kyno View Post
    And to your point with resurrecting Izuna, he was never provided the rinnegan. Idk what was done with the other rinnegan, but tobi would never give it to him.
    The Rinnegan is Izuna's. I was trying to say that the Rinnegan Obito has/ the Rinnegan that Pain had belong to Izuna. Madara stole Izuna's eyes and gained EMS. With those same eyes, Madara unlocked Rinnegan. Madara unlocked Rinnegan with Izuna's eyes implanted within him.
     
         

  16. #16
    Kira Purpz's Avatar
    Status
    Purpz is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    8,891
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ariana Grande <3
     

    Re: Pretty Much Safe To Say That Madara...

    Meh I take Obitos word over Itachi's, Obito has far more knowledge and has actually met Madara and Itachi spent his whole life lying hell is life was a lie but you want to take his word because he is good? lol

    Kabuto reviving Izuna would of been a waste because he died blind
     
         

  17. #17
    Senior Member Aenigma's Avatar
    Status
    Aenigma is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Somewhere...
    Posts
    2,387
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm so done, yet I continue
    on.
     

    Re: Pretty Much Safe To Say That Madara...

    Quote Originally Posted by abister90 View Post
    Obito (posing as Madara) told Sasuke that Izuna willingly gave his eyes to Madara for the good of the Uchiha clan. After finding out that Tobi is Obito... we have learned that he has lied to every one he has worked with in order to get his way.

    Itachi said that Madara stole Izuna's eyes. We used to think that Itachi was the bad guy, but we learned that he is in fact truthful and very honest about what he says.
    Well..It is true that Obito is like that, but he probably knows Madara better than Itachi. Plus, Kabuto (although I guess he is not exactly the best person to listen to on this topic either, lol) said that Itachi had lied a lot in his life.

    Quote Originally Posted by abister90 View Post
    Before we even saw Madara, we heard light stories about his past. Now that you have seen him, his personality, and his intentions... do you think that he stole the eyes or Izuna willingly gave them to Madara?
    Yeah let's be serious lol Madara does not have the greatest personality, but I do think he cared about Izuna....somewhat. It was probably a mix of the two things happening.

    Quote Originally Posted by abister90 View Post
    Do you also think that there will be anymore flashbacks about Madara's past and Izuna?
    It would be nice if there were because I tfind it's interesting but at this point a lot of people are like "no one caressssss". Everyone is more focused on what Madara is going to do in the present than what he did in the past...at least that far back.
     
         

  18. #18
    पागल आशिक Frikid's Avatar
    Status
    Frikid is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    INDIA
    Posts
    5,310
    Post Thanks / Like
    The user is enjoying the
    manga.
     

    Re: Pretty Much Safe To Say That Madara...

    lol it was obviously itachi that was lying,
    when madara mentioned izuna in the war, he had high respect for him.
    obito was the one who told absolute truth at that time. truth about itachi, the village, and also about madara. I don't a reason, why would he lie there?

    itachi lied to sasuke all his life, it was later in edo tensei when he said the truth. he also asked sorry to sasuke for lying.

    izuna willingly gave his eyes to his elder bro. FACT.
     
         

  19. #19
    Senior Member Curteth's Avatar
    Status
    Curteth is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Nanaimo, British Columbia, Canada
    Posts
    2,065
    Post Thanks / Like
    Status: Eeeeeeyup!
     

    Re: Pretty Much Safe To Say That Madara...

    Quote Originally Posted by Cqwnt View Post
    Meh I take Obitos word over Itachi's, Obito has far more knowledge and has actually met Madara and Itachi spent his whole life lying hell is life was a lie but you want to take his word because he is good? lol

    Kabuto reviving Izuna would of been a waste because he died blind
    Such an over used misconception. Has not Kabuto been known too augment Edo's ? Such as grant Madara Hashi DNA, etc... Adding eyes is childs play I feel...

    Anyone else with me ?
     
         

  20. #20
    Senior Member Arugon's Avatar
    Status
    Arugon is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    1,685
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Pretty Much Safe To Say That Madara...

    Well maybe....Madara is Izuna 0.0
     
         

  21. #21
    Sennin 6PathsofKami's Avatar
    Status
    6PathsofKami is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Amegakure
    Posts
    2,429
    Post Thanks / Like
    You can destroy the man but
    you can't destroy an idea.
     

    Re: Pretty Much Safe To Say That Madara...

    Its not that Itachi lied, its because he didn't know the truth
     
         

  22. #22
    Member abister90's Avatar
    Status
    abister90 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    711
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Pretty Much Safe To Say That Madara...

    I really like all these comments... good theories, good theories. But we have to remember one thing: Obito has been known to stretch the truth for his own personal gain. He did it to Pain, only using him as a pawn. He did it to Sasuke, using Sasuke to get what he wants, while "seemingly" being protective of Sasuke. You saw how fast he was to throw Sasuke to the side when the war was over, promising him to Kabuto as if he was some piece of meat.

    Madara also had a hidden agenda for wanting Obito around, which is obviously using him to restore his own life. He also manipulated Obito for his own gain.

    People keep saying Itachi lied all his life... perhaps it was true, but he did it for the good of the village and for Sasuke. Itachi wasn't trying to turn Sasuke into a criminal. He wanted Sasuke to be ignorant to the truth. He wanted Sasuke to think that he killed the clan because he felt like it. He wanted Sasuke to kill him & be done with it. He wanted Sasuke to then return to the village a good guy.

    Since Obito wanted/needed Sasuke he told Sasuke about the clan, but who is to say that he wasn't lying about Madara getting Izuna's eyes willingly? Who is to say that Madara wasn't lying to Obito. Obito was a good person back then when he knew Madara. If he knew that Madara took Izuna's eyes by force, do you think that he would've wanted to help Madara?

    Perhaps Madara lied to Obito... but I don't think Itachi would lie about Madara and Izuna.
     
         

  23. #23
    Member Sussanoo's Avatar
    Status
    Sussanoo is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    201
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Pretty Much Safe To Say That Madara...

    It could be possible. But I think that Izuna gave them to him, and maybe the reason that Madara went evil, because he felt as if Izuna sacrificed his eyes in vein and got sad.
     
         

  24. #24
    Senior Member thegame's Avatar
    Status
    thegame is offline
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    3,129
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Pretty Much Safe To Say That Madara...

    Dude, you can't rationalize on this matter. Nor can you tell who is more trustworthy. Itachi wanted to paint a hateful image of Madara. And he wanted Madara to be his idol. That is why he said, Madara stole his younger brothers eyes. Just like Itachi would steal Sasukes eyes. So it was just to make Sasuke dislike / distrust Madara, if he ever met him.

    So no it's not safe to say till the manga shows, what really happened.

    Also you say that Obito has lied a lot, well wake up bro, Itachi lied the most in the entire manga, though for different purposes. Everything he said till he was revived in edo tensei, can't be trusted...

    And even in edo tensei form, he was still abiding by the will of KA to protect Konoha..

    Itachi only knew, what the Uchiha clan said about Madara, when he left the village. This is what Obito corrected, since the other uchihas were mad at him, since he wanted to leave the village, they twisted the story. So Itachi would only know this rumor, which Obito put doubt upon.
     
         
    Last edited by thegame; 01-03-2013 at 11:20 PM.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •