Page 32 of 39 « First ... 22282930313233343536 ... Last»
    Status
    Nov 2012
    Happily married to
    thatsAslap7. XD

Re: Why is it really that Sakura is such a disliked character?

Quote Originally Posted by shikamarufanboy View Post
    but in actuallity if you know he was just trying to keep a promise and that his ninja, so making him watch her fight and possibly die, and having him break his ninja way would hurt him worse than getting beat up could, cause he really cares. It kinda seems shes always just hurting him
    sorry.. I don't understand anything that you just typed..

Banned
    Status
    Jan 2013
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by nath0man View Post
    sorry.. I don't understand anything that you just typed..
    all i was saying as a character, Sakura seems to only hurt other main characters even in an attempt to not hurt them she hurts them
    ps. Sorry for my stupid.

Status
    Nov 2012
    Happily married to
    thatsAslap7. XD

all i was saying as a character, Sakura seems to only hurt other main characters even in an attempt to not hurt them she hurts them
    ps. Sorry for my stupid.
    Can you give me an example?

Banned
    Status
    Jan 2013
    This user has no status.

Can you give me an example?
    When In part II the only reason Naruto is looking for sasuke is her.... she lied to naruto and with his emotions and feelings for her. also naruto got in several fight with Sasuke trying to bring him back, all on sakura's behalf. She toys and rejects naruto's feelings for her, (mostly in part one). I mean i love her as a charater but compared to the other members of team 7 who have grown and arguably surpased their sannin teachers, she's has made the least progress. I just think she causes more problems for the other characters, than conflicts she resolves.

Status
    Nov 2012
    Happily married to
    thatsAslap7. XD

When In part II the only reason Naruto is looking for sasuke is her.... she lied to naruto and with his emotions and feelings for her. also naruto got in several fight with Sasuke trying to bring him back, all on sakura's behalf. She toys and rejects naruto's feelings for her, (mostly in part one). I mean i love her as a charater but compared to the other members of team 7 who have grown and arguably surpased their sannin teachers, she's has made the least progress. I just think she causes more problems for the other characters, than conflicts she resolves.
    Sakura is not the only reason Naruto is looking for Sasuke. He has his own reasons and wants to get Sasuke back himself as well. As for her lying I already explained that.

Banned
    Status
    Jan 2013
    This user has no status.

Sakura is not the only reason Naruto is looking for Sasuke. He has his own reasons and wants to get Sasuke back himself as well. As for her lying I already explained that.
    oh well can you show me the Chap
    but it is partially her fault

ps how do these ranks work cause it says im an academy student (first time on NB)

Banned
    Status
    Jan 2013
    This user has no status.

And I still expected her to be on the same levels with naruto and saskue by now. I mean the teachers they had were all sannin, so why couldn't sakura manage to catch up?

Status
    Nov 2012
    Happily married to
    thatsAslap7. XD

oh well can you show me the Chap
    but it is partially her fault

ps how do these ranks work cause it says im an academy student (first time on NB)
    Naruto still would of gone after Sasuke if not for her..

the ranks work according to your post count

Banned
    Status
    Jan 2013
    This user has no status.

Naruto still would of gone after Sasuke if not for her..

the ranks work according to your post count
    thanks

and

If you think about it Sakura's promise was the catalst that push Naruto So far into Getting Sasuke to come back, he wouldn't be so comitted as to keep going ( after she told him to stop) if she had never made him promise in the first place

Status
    Mar 2012
    Nothing much.

these are Tsunade's techniques
    Body Pathway Derangement
    Chakra Enhanced Strength
    Chakra Scalpel
    Chakra Transfer Technique
    Creation Rebirth
    Four-Corner Sealing Barrier (Anime only)
    Genjutsu Binding (Anime only)
    Healing Chakra Transmission
    Heavenly Foot of Pain
    Mechanical Eight Trigrams Formation (Anime only)
    Mystical Palm Technique
    Strength of a Hundred Technique (Manga only)
    Summoning Technique (Slugs)
    Transformation Technique
    Yin Seal: Release

and then Sakura's
    Chakra Enhanced Strength
    Chakra Scalpel
    Cherry Blossom Impact
    Delicate Illness Extraction Technique
    Four-Corner Sealing Barrier (Anime only)
    Mystical Palm Technique
    Summoning Technique (Slugs)

Sakura Ain't learn shit in the time skip or part II
    Other members of team seven could debatably defeat their sannin teachers... but nope not sakura
    Is the manga over? Students have surpassed masters when masters have died.
    Sakura's master didn't die yet.
    And Heavenly Foot of Pain is coming on its way.

Sakura in Road to ninja, movie done by Kishi himself... guess what move he has for Sakura? Trink!

Doesn't seem similar to you?

And btw, Chakra transfer she has it as she just transferred chakra to Darui.
    Transformation technique is basic technique that every ninja has so Sakura has it too. You learn that in the academy.

Banned
    Status
    Jan 2013
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Chatte View Post
    Is the manga over? Students have surpassed masters when masters have died.
    Sakura's master didn't die yet.
    And Heavenly Foot of Pain is coming on its way.

Sakura in Road to ninja, movie done by Kishi himself... guess what move he has for Sakura? Trink!

Doesn't seem similar to you?

And btw, Chakra transfer she has it as she just transferred chakra to Darui.
    Transformation technique is basic technique that every ninja has so Sakura has it too. You learn that in the academy.
    Tsunade may or not be dead. but beside the point of that naruto and sasuke have debatably passed their masters... and in the same time training with eqaully powerfull sannin naruto and sasuke have progresed

Ps Tsunade Uses a permant (sort of) transformation technique that is advanced enough to keep her young for long long periods of time almost indefinatly

Pps. What about tsunades more offensive techniques like the Body Pathway Derangement. You see sakura doing those shits

Ppps. Tsunade Used her foot pain thingy to crush a giant goddamn snake, sakura hit a ***** with that shit. and plus why don't she do that shit in the manga

Pppps. I like sakura's mother ****ing ass (her literal ass too) but she could have learned so much ****ing more.... and we both know that shit

Status
    Mar 2012
    Nothing much.

Tsunade may or not be dead. but beside the point of that naruto and sasuke have debatably passed their masters... and in the same time training with eqaully powerfull sannin naruto and sasuke have progresed

Ps Tsunade Uses a permant (sort of) transformation technique that is advanced enough to keep her young for long long periods of time almost indefinatly

Pps. What about tsunades more offensive techniques like the Body Pathway Derangement. You see sakura doing those shits

Ppps. Tsunade Used her foot pain thingy to crush a giant goddamn snake, sakura hit a ***** with that shit. and plus why don't she do that shit in the manga

Pppps. I like sakura's mother ****ing ass (her literal ass too) but she could have learned so much ****ing more.... and we both know that shit
    I know about Tsunade, don't teach me about her. As for Sakura, as I said, until manga is not over, we cannot say anything. IF the manga is going to be over and Sakura won't get what Tsunade has or any other improvements, than we'll talk.

Tsunade used it on the ground. Same as Sakura. And you must forget when Sakura one-shot a summon, don't you?

Banned
    Status
    Jan 2013
    Bypassing ban.

So many booty lovers....im so proud to be on this site

Status
    Jun 2011
    It is I The unfortunate
    mistake!

Quote Originally Posted by FTG V2 View Post
    dislike or Hate for a fictional character= being ignorant

Sakura is a good character in my eyes so i don't give a shit about NB and their shitty opinions.
    if disliking/hating a fictional character is ignorant, then doesnt that mean that liking/loving a fictional character is also ignorant?

Status
    Mar 2012
    Nothing much.

It would still be a little long and late for her to come any where near the skill of the rest of team seven

ps. Jaryia and Orcimaru taught naruto and sasuke some of their best skills from the gate (cursed mark and rasengan) what did sakura learn

pps. i did forget can you so me chap or page

ppps. don't you think in three years she could have learned alot more?
    1. Why late? Seems like everyone forgets Sakura is "a late bloomer".

2. And what's Tsunade's best skill? Medical Ninjutsu and enhanced strength. Sakura has both.

4. Why do people have the impression that learning medical ninjutsu is so easy? Do you all forget that medical ninjutsu is one of the hardest things to learn?

I'm amazed how people treat this like nothing, really... I understand it's not visually appealing, still...don't forget it's not a piece of cake.

Legendary Sannin C O N F U S E D's Avatar
    Status
    Jan 2013
    This user has no status.

I can kinda see why people call her "Useless" Because of how see was in the naruto series.
    she could of changed if stop thinking about sasuke just for little while.
    But that is over she now can heal people and many other great things.

I'd say tenten is useless all she can do is throw weapons -.-
    How can sakura possibly be more hated than tenten...

Status
    Mar 2012
    Nothing much.

no i apreciate the skill of a medical ninja and the same with a combat medic in real life but tsunade is also one of the strongest fighters you can meet

and in my opion her greatest justu
    Body Pathway Derangement
    or
    creation rebirth

neiter of which sakura knows

while sakura maybe a late bloomer in the mist of war it seems like the best time to bloom

and both Naruto and sasuke took justu they learned to the next level what has sakura done with what shes learn

but i was wrong about the one hitting the summon so touche
    Actually, Tsunade's greatest jutsu is Byakugou, an extension of Sozo Saisei (Creation Rebirth).

Well, we don't know if Sakura knows or not about them. She might know about them but doesn't uses them. Two different things.

Well, is the war over? Merely passed like 2-3 days in this war, though, in our timeline is what? An year or two?
    The real fight is barely starting.

There is a progression with her medical jutsu. At first if you look, she healed like a normal medical ninja, later, she just concentrated chakra to her hands, no hand seals in order to activate the jutsu. But I bet no one saw that.

Not to mention Tsunade got to where she is at 54. Sakura is barely 16. And while Naruto's and Sasuke's are faster, once again, medical jutsu is not an easy one.

Look at real life medics. How much they study before they get to be doctors.

I'll give you an example from my country. Normal University + Masters + PhD (I think that's how is called) takes 7 years.
    Med school without the others takes only 6 years. With other studd added like Masters and PhD's, though they have different names here, it takes around 10 to 12 years to complete everything. The base med school with 6 years and other specializations. You can be a doctor for goot around mid 30's, 40's as I've seen.

So, if you ask why the progression is so slow, is because Kishi applies real life rules up to a certain extent to Med. Ninjas.

Last edited by Chatte; 01-05-2013 at 08:43 PM.

Status
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Chatte View Post
    Sakura, under the impression that Sasuke came back, she waits for that so-called kiss and we witness one of her biggest change from a bratty teen that is quite superficial and mainly talks before she thinks.
    When Sakura says that he (Naruto) doesn’t even have any parents demonstrates how superficial in thinking she is. But for a 12 years-old that has had her parents all along and doesn’t know how it is to grow-up without a parent, it is normal to be shallow in thinking. All she thinks about is the fact that Naruto doesn’t have to worry about getting late home because he has no parents to scold him. That was her incentive, not that she’s a total ***** and he laughed about him not having parents.
    I mean, let’s be serious, how many of us didn’t think at early ages of our childhood, we wish we were alone with no parent to scold us, not that we wish for our parents to be dead – GOD FORBID! (I felt I had to specify this as I am sure some of you would get crazy over this statement and interpret it in the wrong way o_O) - but just not be there so we can do whatever we wanted without fearing that later we’re going to be scolded for what we did. If you say you didn’t, I’ll have to call you a hypocrite, sorry. There’s no youngster that doesn’t think like that when parents don’t let us do what we want. So basically it’s the same premise here.
    That was the message behind the curtain. But it seems like many didn’t understand it and started *****ing about her, ALTHOUGH, in the next panel, given Sasuke’s rebuke, Sakura realizes the fact that she did wrong and this would hurt Naruto’s feelings and asks herself if Naruto felt the same way she did after Sasuke’s acted the same way she acts to Naruto and says to herself that next time she could be a little nicer to him.

So there we have, the 12 years-old shallow Sakura, acknowledging the mistake she did and thinking about changing her behavior towards her team-mate in order not to hurt his feelings as she saw on her own skin how it is to be hurt.
    A majorly overlooked aspect of Sakura’s character.

But of course, why praise her for that, when we can still bash?
    There are always excuses that can be made to justify pretty much ANY type of behaviour, no matter how appalling. Its obvious youre biased towards this character and thus resort to poor reasoning imo.
    Sakura is a selfish individual, all those instances of her supposedly helping naruto are superficial , i.e it was all to further the interests of her team , her career or increase her chances of being with sasuke. She was forced into that, and to not realize that you have to be either naive or dumb, sorry.

And hey, thats fine. people in rl are selfish, so this character is realistic in that sense. But dont expect people to like her either. Honestly theres nothing to like.

Status
    Mar 2012
    Nothing much.

Quote Originally Posted by NarutoKage2 View Post
    There are always excuses that can be made to justify pretty much ANY type of behaviour, no matter how appalling. Its obvious youre biased towards this character and thus resort to poor reasoning imo.
    Sakura is a selfish individual, all those instances of her supposedly helping naruto are superficial , i.e it was all to further the interests of her team , her career or increase her chances of being with sasuke. She was forced into that, and to not realize that you have to be either naive or dumb, sorry.

And hey, thats fine. people in rl are selfish, so this character is realistic in that sense. But dont expect people to like her either. Honestly theres nothing to like.
    I am biased? Sure, if it fits, call me biased. If I'd be biased, wouldn't have showed her flaws in the first place. I wouldn't have said she is selfish, what she really was at that time, in the first place.
    I'd made her an angel and scream "OMG SAKURA IS PERFECT!! SHE HAS NO FLAWS SHE"S SOOO PERFECT!" like I've met people from some other camps, yet, I didn't. I was sure to point her flaw first.
    But if it's fitting to you to call me biased, sure, go ahead.
    The fact that I can have another view than the majority who, in my opinion, read this manga superficially, doesn't make me biased.
    Sakura is not the only character that's hated whom behaviors I can explain.
    The fact that I am seeing some things, some messages that are to be conveyed by the author, don't think that makes me biased towards her. Not to mention that was only a part of the overall explanation.

Sakura was a selfish, bratty, know-it-all, self-centered individual, I can give you that, hell, like you saw, I've called her myself that way, but that's from where she learns, that's how her character development takes place.

And we'll have to agree to disagree on the superficiality of her acts. If indeed she would've been superficial, she wouldn't have though if Naruto felt the same way she did.

Sure, people in real life are selfish, but also, people in real life learn from their mistakes and change that. But if you met only people of that type of nature, fine by me, but don't accuse everyone just because of someone.

If for you is nothing to like, fine, once again, it doesn't mean that for others should be the same way.

Status
    Mar 2012
    Nothing much.

sorry i ain't know the name

but sakura doesn't have the seal on her forehead and when she was fighting madara she went over her rules for her medics and said she was the only one who knew it

she gained the title of sannin in her twenties (Tsunade)
    fighting that lizard guy

and its a war you need to progress faster in war... people are depending on medics to be able to heal and keep them selves alive in battle so they can continue to heal
    It's ok about the name. Yes, Sakura doesn't have the Seal. Neither Tsunade had it. Remember that when Oro met her, had no idea about Sozo Saisei. Tsunade is shown without the seal in her mid 20's.

Yes, she gained the title of Sannin in her twenties because of her medical prowess and combat skills. Medical prowess as in how good he healed but back then she hadn't had Creation Rebirth or else she could've used it on Dan like she used it back in Pein Arc to heal the villagers with the mass Shinra Tensei.

Well, have you heard someone complaining about the medics in the war? I haven't. In fact, there was Sakura who discovered the master plan behind Obito's strategy with the Zetsu chakra mimic. Striking down the medic first in a war, is a basic tactic. That's what Obito wanted to do. To infiltrate Zetsus and kill all the medics so the Joint Army will have no support. Thing that was discovered by Sakura.

But people don't seem to remember that as they don't care about the Medics, apparently.