Page 5 of 32 « First 12345678915 ... Last»
Results 101 to 125 of 779
  1. #101
    ありがとう Fanta's Avatar
    Status
    Fanta is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    7,159
    Post Thanks / Like
    Happily married to
    thatsAslap7. XD
     

    Re: Why is it really that Sakura is such a disliked character?

    Quote Originally Posted by zoos View Post
    Nah,she is useless
    She just cryes over Sasuke and "cares" for naruto when she needs him to do something like in the pain arc


    this tells me you didn't look at the manga pages
     
         

  2. #102
    Rëaper's Avatar
    Status
    Rëaper is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Shaman Kingdom
    Posts
    8,879
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Why is it really that Sakura is such a disliked character?

    Quote Originally Posted by nath0man View Post


    this tells me you didn't look at the manga pages
    Actually I0 did but my opinion > manga
    Even Kishi said so
     
         

  3. #103
    ありがとう Fanta's Avatar
    Status
    Fanta is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    7,159
    Post Thanks / Like
    Happily married to
    thatsAslap7. XD
     

    Re: Why is it really that Sakura is such a disliked character?

    Quote Originally Posted by zoos View Post
    Actually I0 did but my opinion > manga
    Even Kishi said so
    sorry to disappoint you but

    manga facts > your opinion

    that's just how it is
     
         

  4. #104
    ありがとう Fanta's Avatar
    Status
    Fanta is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    7,159
    Post Thanks / Like
    Happily married to
    thatsAslap7. XD
     

    Re: Why is it really that Sakura is such a disliked character?

    Quote Originally Posted by zoos View Post
    Actually I0 did but my opinion > manga
    Even Kishi said so
    sorry to disappoint you but

    manga facts > your opinion

    that's just how it is
     
         

  5. #105
    Demon Sannin RasenUchihaChaos's Avatar
    Status
    RasenUchihaChaos is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    World That Never Was
    Posts
    6,540
    Post Thanks / Like
    I See The Truth
     

    Re: Why is it really that Sakura is such a disliked character?

    wow cant believe u two are still debating even when zoos told yu nath that he is doing this to pull jimmes

    {says the last part with scottish accent}
     
         

  6. #106
    Rëaper's Avatar
    Status
    Rëaper is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Shaman Kingdom
    Posts
    8,879
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Why is it really that Sakura is such a disliked character?

    Quote Originally Posted by nath0man View Post
    sorry to disappoint you but

    manga facts > your opinion

    that's just how it is
    Nah sorry,all that proves is sakura cares for naruto when she needs him
     
         

  7. #107
    S E X P L E A S E ? Raiin's Avatar
    Status
    Raiin is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    In Every Drop
    Posts
    489
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Why is it really that Sakura is such a disliked character?

    Being useful a few times on a few missions doesn't excuse the uselessness she provided at the beginning of Naruto, she has the personality of a pregnant woman as you mentioned and it doesn't matter if she "improves", I hate her, I hate the character, and I wish she would just die already. To be honest, I like Karin more than her because from the start she was presented only as a kunoichi who could sense chakra and not as a kunoichi who has monstrous strength and only uses it 10% of the time.
     
         

  8. #108
    Senior Member Big Third's Avatar
    Status
    Big Third is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    3,435
    Post Thanks / Like
    "Be who you are and say
    what you feel, because those
    who mind don't matter and
    those who matter don't
    mind." - Dr. Seuss
     

    Re: Why is it really that Sakura is such a disliked character?

    Quote Originally Posted by Chatte View Post
    Yeap.




























































    That was just a small proof that, funny or not, was from Part 1.
     
         

  9. #109
    ありがとう Fanta's Avatar
    Status
    Fanta is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    7,159
    Post Thanks / Like
    Happily married to
    thatsAslap7. XD
     

    Re: Why is it really that Sakura is such a disliked character?

    Quote Originally Posted by startup97 View Post
    this was before she realized the mistake she made and changed her thoughts..
     
         

  10. #110
    Senior Member Big Third's Avatar
    Status
    Big Third is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    3,435
    Post Thanks / Like
    "Be who you are and say
    what you feel, because those
    who mind don't matter and
    those who matter don't
    mind." - Dr. Seuss
     

    Re: Why is it really that Sakura is such a disliked character?

     
         

  11. #111
    Member
    Status
    mrsaphens is offline
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    205
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Why is it really that Sakura is such a disliked character?

    Quote Originally Posted by startup97 View Post
    Why was she a hoe in the confession? Was she lying about her feelings? Kishimoto says no.
     
         

  12. #112
    Member
    Status
    Kellyable is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Um...does Nebraska count as a state?
    Posts
    145
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Why is it really that Sakura is such a disliked character?

    Quote Originally Posted by Crimson Trickster View Post
    Yeah, I just don't like her personality as a whole. I don't give a rat's fucking ass what's she meant to symbolize, since I heard many people say she represent human weakness, and I just want to make clear I don't give a shit about that, as that doesn't excuse anything. I think if I were to meet her IRL our personalities would clash heavily. She's just... I don't know, obnoxious. Too bossy, too goody-goody.
    haha. you sound extremely bias right now.
     
         

  13. #113
    Senior Member EpicBoss HD's Avatar
    Status
    EpicBoss HD is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Pool of liquor.
    Posts
    4,210
    Post Thanks / Like
    I have been enlightened to
    #ItachiBase
     

    Re: Why is it really that Sakura is such a disliked character?

    It all started when she lied about her love for Naruto
     
         

  14. #114
    ~The Legendary Emo~ emo313's Avatar
    Status
    emo313 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    london
    Posts
    487
    Post Thanks / Like
    I Am The One Who Protects The
    Light Behind The Darkness ~
    I'm Balancing This World~
     

    Re: Why is it really that Sakura is such a disliked character?

    because she is all the time crying
    and she is taking action less than anyone in the series even ino and hinata are fighting like heros
     
         

  15. #115
    Chaotic Neutral Sir Derp Obito's Avatar
    Status
    Sir Derp Obito is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Pawadise
    Posts
    21,210
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has derp status
     

    Re: Why is it really that Sakura is such a disliked character?

    Quote Originally Posted by EpicBoss HD View Post
    It all started when she lied about her love for Naruto
    It all started when she first appeared in the series:

     
         

  16. #116
    Member
    Status
    mrsaphens is offline
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    205
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Why is it really that Sakura is such a disliked character?

    Quote Originally Posted by EpicBoss HD View Post
    It all started when she lied about her love for Naruto
    But Kishimoto said, that she was a honest girl.
     
         

  17. #117
    Chaotic Neutral Sir Derp Obito's Avatar
    Status
    Sir Derp Obito is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Pawadise
    Posts
    21,210
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has derp status
     

    Re: Why is it really that Sakura is such a disliked character?

    And also because she beats up Naruto alot

     
         

  18. #118
    Member
    Status
    mrsaphens is offline
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    205
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Why is it really that Sakura is such a disliked character?

    Quote Originally Posted by celebrei View Post
    And also because she beats up Naruto alot

    Do they know tsundere?
     
         

  19. #119
    Banned
    Status
    Twin Steps is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Ottawa, Canada
    Posts
    4,796
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blowing Fanboys and Idiots
    alike With C4 Karura
     

    Re: Why is it really that Sakura is such a disliked character?

    The problem with Sakura('s personality) is that she acts tough around her friends (punching Naruto & Sai, Stomping on Kiba's foot, Arguing with Ino, etc), yet when it comes to fight in an actual fight, she falls on her knees and the tears start coming out.

    Also, please don't give me any of that "human weakness" BS. Take a look at Lee, he's the same as Sakura, yet he's stronger than her, and he doesn't even use chakra.
     
         

  20. #120
    Chaotic Neutral Sir Derp Obito's Avatar
    Status
    Sir Derp Obito is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Pawadise
    Posts
    21,210
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has derp status
     

    Re: Why is it really that Sakura is such a disliked character?

    Quote Originally Posted by Mangekyo Muslim View Post
    The problem with Sakura('s personality) is that she acts tough around her friends (punching Naruto & Sai, Stomping on Kiba's foot, Arguing with Ino, etc), yet when it comes to fight in an actual fight, she falls on her knees and the tears start coming out.

    Also, please don't give me any of that "human weakness" BS. Take a look at Lee, he's the same as Sakura, yet he's stronger than her, and he doesn't even use chakra.
    Not to mention she can't display the same kind of toughness when it comes to Sasuke.
     
         

  21. #121
    Senior Member OneMellowGuy's Avatar
    Status
    OneMellowGuy is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    1,749
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Why is it really that Sakura is such a disliked character?

    I think she's misunderstood, a lot of people dislike her because of part 1 and have carried it over to part 2.
     
         

  22. #122
    Banned
    Status
    Twin Steps is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Ottawa, Canada
    Posts
    4,796
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blowing Fanboys and Idiots
    alike With C4 Karura
     

    Re: Why is it really that Sakura is such a disliked character?

    Quote Originally Posted by celebrei View Post
    And also because she beats up Naruto alot

    Who ever made that video is stupid.How do those even qualify as Narusaku moments? On the contaty, those are anti-Narusaku moments.
     
         

  23. #123
    Kaika Saisei 開花再生 Chatte's Avatar
    Status
    Chatte is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Here and there.
    Posts
    10,308
    Post Thanks / Like
    Nothing much.
     



    Re: Why is it really that Sakura is such a disliked character?

    Quote Originally Posted by startup97 View Post
    Sakura, under the impression that Sasuke came back, she waits for that so-called kiss and we witness one of her biggest change from a bratty teen that is quite superficial and mainly talks before she thinks.
    When Sakura says that he (Naruto) doesn’t even have any parents demonstrates how superficial in thinking she is. But for a 12 years-old that has had her parents all along and doesn’t know how it is to grow-up without a parent, it is normal to be shallow in thinking. All she thinks about is the fact that Naruto doesn’t have to worry about getting late home because he has no parents to scold him. That was her incentive, not that she’s a total ***** and he laughed about him not having parents.
    I mean, let’s be serious, how many of us didn’t think at early ages of our childhood, we wish we were alone with no parent to scold us, not that we wish for our parents to be dead – GOD FORBID! (I felt I had to specify this as I am sure some of you would get crazy over this statement and interpret it in the wrong way o_O) - but just not be there so we can do whatever we wanted without fearing that later we’re going to be scolded for what we did. If you say you didn’t, I’ll have to call you a hypocrite, sorry. There’s no youngster that doesn’t think like that when parents don’t let us do what we want. So basically it’s the same premise here.
    That was the message behind the curtain. But it seems like many didn’t understand it and started *****ing about her, ALTHOUGH, in the next panel, given Sasuke’s rebuke, Sakura realizes the fact that she did wrong and this would hurt Naruto’s feelings and asks herself if Naruto felt the same way she did after Sasuke’s acted the same way she acts to Naruto and says to herself that next time she could be a little nicer to him.



    So there we have, the 12 years-old shallow Sakura, acknowledging the mistake she did and thinking about changing her behavior towards her team-mate in order not to hurt his feelings as she saw on her own skin how it is to be hurt.
    A majorly overlooked aspect of Sakura’s character.

    But of course, why praise her for that, when we can still bash?
     
         

  24. #124
    KAMUI!!!!! SharinganUser1's Avatar
    Status
    SharinganUser1 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    In an alternate dimension, where they don't serve Mcdonalds or Burger king!!!!
    Posts
    856
    Post Thanks / Like
    Right now I'm fighting the
    kraken and a cyclops with a
    trident.
     

    Re: Why is it really that Sakura is such a disliked character?

    Quote Originally Posted by SasukeUchiha910 View Post
    sakura = trash
    If sakura=trash then so does karin.
     
         

  25. #125
    Kaika Saisei 開花再生 Chatte's Avatar
    Status
    Chatte is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Here and there.
    Posts
    10,308
    Post Thanks / Like
    Nothing much.
     



    Re: Why is it really that Sakura is such a disliked character?

    Quote Originally Posted by SharinganUser1 View Post
    If sakura=trash then so does karin.
    Uhm,no...neither of them are.
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •