Status
    Jul 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    ソウルエッジ

Could the Preta Path of the Rinnegan be considered a Space Time Technique?

Hello everyone,

I have been thinking about this ability granted to the rinnegan user and I am wondering if it could be considered a Space Time Technique. I know that in the Wiki it states that is is a sealing technique but that is where I am thinking it could be considered Space Time related. The amount that gets absorbed from what we have seen from the manga is that it can seal a huge amount of chakra. It has to go somewhere it cannot just vanish into thin air energy cannot be destroyed it is transfered. The body of the rinnegan user would be the transfer point between the space where the energy(chakra) and the seal itself. It sound very similiar to Obito's Kamui. After reading the explation of Obito's Kamui I have been wondering about the similiarites of Blocking Technique Absorption Seal. They both transfer energy from one point to another through the body and a separate space. Yes it is a seal, but it still could be considered a seperate space. If this is true it could be why Obito is standing his own ground and being in control instead of Madara in the current situation. If he can control both Techniques efficently he can have and unlimited amount of chakra just by simply using one technique over the other to maintain his stamina and refuel his chakra that he may have lost from using Kamui. If this is all true then even Edo Madara can not defeat Obito. It a weird thought but its something I have been thinking about for awhile now. Does anybody else think that this could be a possibility?

Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    In death, there is peace.

Re: Could the Preta Path of the Rinnegan be considered a Space Time Technique?

no a space time is teleporting and space that out

Status
    Feb 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Fastest thing alive.

Highly doubt it.

Status
    Aug 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Pierce the Heavens!!

Perhaps, but I wouldn't class it as a Space/Time technique imo.

Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

No

Banned
    Status
    Dec 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Maybe it is, but it could just be transferring the chakra to the user of the six paths.

Status
    Jul 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    ソウルエッジ

My question is could it be considered close to Space Time Technique. FTG and Kamui are simply transfering energy between spaces Minatos being the kunai and Obito being his own dimension. Which is what the seal would be considered. When it absorbs it where does it go? and it can release the energy.

Status
    Dec 2012
    THE Ohio State University / Hometown- Cincinnati, OH
    Post Thanks / Like
    You're lucky I even deign to
    respond to you ;)

Quote Originally Posted by AnimusOra View Post
    My question is could it be considered close to Space Time Technique. FTG and Kamui are simply transfering energy between spaces Minatos being the kunai and Obito being his own dimension. Which is what the seal would be considered. When it absorbs it where does it go? and it can release the energy.
    I would think it goes to somewhere weird hell-like world where it can't escape or gather chakra. Thus it's sealed. Space-time is more teleportation / instant movement of matter, whereas sealing "traps" it.

Status
    Nov 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    you were so close.

Nope

Status
    Feb 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Preta path absorbs chakra to the user.. I don't see how it's sealing or s/t

Status
    Mar 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

If you think Preta Path's absorption power a S/T technique, then what do you call Kisame's?