Page 6 of 8 « First ... 2345678 Last»
Results 126 to 150 of 182
  1. #126
    Academy Student
    Status
    morrowind788 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Colorado
    Posts
    24
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Why don't people understand?

    Quote Originally Posted by The God of Wind View Post
    You can look at it however you like, it really doesn't affect me. I was only helping people see Obito for the badass he really is, and how dangerous his ideology is and where it stems from. But if you wanna keep saying its because of Rin, then so be it. I couldn't care less.
    see now i understand what you were talking about if you would have sad i think hes bad ass and he is a very dangerous ideas and views i would completly agree with you my man! because he very much is dangerous and very so much bad ass i dont even think we have seen but 30% of what he can do he is such a mysterious character. tis the reason he gets at me so much because we know so little!
     
         

  2. #127
    ~Team Taka~ UchihaBrothers's Avatar
    Status
    UchihaBrothers is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Hanging out with Team Taka.
    Posts
    7,537
    Post Thanks / Like
    Born to Die
     

    Re: Why don't people understand?

    Your thread is full of assumptions
     
         

  3. #128
    In detention The God of Wind's Avatar
    Status
    The God of Wind is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    The Milky Way
    Posts
    3,343
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Why don't people understand?

    Quote Originally Posted by morrowind788 View Post
    see now i understand what you were talking about if you would have sad i think hes bad ass and he is a very dangerous ideas and views i would completly agree with you my man! because he very much is dangerous and very so much bad ass i dont even think we have seen but 30% of what he can do he is such a mysterious character. tis the reason he gets at me so much because we know so little!
    His current state of mind doesn't stem from the fact that Rin died, her death was his awakening to the reality and harshness of life. He is a badass BECAUSE of that awakening. That is my point.
     
         

  4. #129
    Academy Student SageMasterMarcus's Avatar
    Status
    SageMasterMarcus is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    chicago
    Posts
    20
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Why don't people understand?

    Cool story now make me some ramen P.S Just because some expresses there opinion does not mean they are immature. I believe you are more immature then anyone who commented
     
         

  5. #130
    Academy Student SageMasterMarcus's Avatar
    Status
    SageMasterMarcus is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    chicago
    Posts
    20
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Why don't people understand?

    Quote Originally Posted by UchihaBrothers View Post
    Your thread is full of assumptions
    Thank you you are so right
     
         

  6. #131
    Member Morality's Avatar
    Status
    Morality is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Brampton, Canada
    Posts
    261
    Post Thanks / Like
    Luck favors those who don't
    need it.
     

    Re: Why don't people understand?

    I can somewhat understand what you mean, Rins death isn`t the sole reason for Obito`s crazy world domination plan but a catalyst. It does make sense when you think about it, but it is still in my opinion a really cheap move on Kishis part. Examining Obitos life what trauma has he really have? (excluding Rin). I still find it hard to think that Madara could convince Obitio to betray everything he was brought up to protect and serve with a few words and a single death. Though that seems to be a running trait in the series. Finally I don't think its fair to assume you have the correct opinion by saying why don't you people understand. As in the past this manga is one that requires some thought and opinion from the reader. This follows the same principle about those who thought that Minato was Tobi, it is all OPINION. Unless Kishi decides to come right out and start saying specifics (and lets be real here that about as likely as the moon falling right now) then there is no one way to look at things. Personally I think it was Obito taking Rins death at the hands of Kakashi to hard and he wants to destroy the world, not some unknown innate reason so convoluted that it flies over the head of a huge portion of Naruto fans.
     
         

  7. #132
    In detention The God of Wind's Avatar
    Status
    The God of Wind is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    The Milky Way
    Posts
    3,343
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Why don't people understand?

    Quote Originally Posted by Morality View Post
    I can somewhat understand what you mean, Rins death isn`t the sole reason for Obito`s crazy world domination plan but a catalyst. It does make sense when you think about it, but it is still in my opinion a really cheap move on Kishis part. Examining Obitos life what trauma has he really have? (excluding Rin). I still find it hard to think that Madara could convince Obitio to betray everything he was brought up to protect and serve with a few words and a single death. Though that seems to be a running trait in the series. Finally I don't think its fair to assume you have the correct opinion by saying why don't you people understand. As in the past this manga is one that requires some thought and opinion from the reader. This follows the same principle about those who thought that Minato was Tobi, it is all OPINION. Unless Kishi decides to come right out and start saying specifics (and lets be real here that about as likely as the moon falling right now) then there is no one way to look at things. Personally I think it was Obito taking Rins death at the hands of Kakashi to hard and he wants to destroy the world, not some unknown innate reason so convoluted that it flies over the head of a huge portion of Naruto fans.
    So witnessing your best friend and team mate pierce the heart of your most beloved comrade and killing her on the spot is a "single death"? It seems like you don't understand the magnitude of the situation. *sigh* look at what Kishimoto has to deal with.
     
         

  8. #133
    ~Team Taka~ UchihaBrothers's Avatar
    Status
    UchihaBrothers is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Hanging out with Team Taka.
    Posts
    7,537
    Post Thanks / Like
    Born to Die
     

    Re: Why don't people understand?

    Quote Originally Posted by SageMasterMarcus View Post
    Thank you you are so right
    Your welcome... im glad you agree:D
     
         

  9. #134
    Academy Student
    Status
    morrowind788 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Colorado
    Posts
    24
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Why don't people understand?

    Quote Originally Posted by The God of Wind View Post
    His current state of mind doesn't stem from the fact that Rin died, her death was his awakening to the reality and harshness of life. He is a badass BECAUSE of that awakening. That is my point.
    Well you just Contradicted yourself the whole reason this started was because she died right so the fact that she died was the (stem) to start his BADASSNESS lol.if he did not witness this death and it knew about it this thread wouldn't exist. He would just walk away from madara and think him Insane
     
         

  10. #135
    In detention The God of Wind's Avatar
    Status
    The God of Wind is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    The Milky Way
    Posts
    3,343
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Why don't people understand?

    Quote Originally Posted by morrowind788 View Post
    Well you just Contradicted yourself the whole reason this started was because she died right so the fact that she died was the (stem) to start his BADASSNESS lol.if he did not witness this death and it knew about it this thread wouldn't exist. He would just walk away from madara and think him Insane
    You didn't understand my post.
     
         

  11. #136
    Banned
    Status
    Omnipotent is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    On the battlefield
    Posts
    5,160
    Post Thanks / Like
    Above All
     

    Re: Why don't people understand?

    Quote Originally Posted by The God of Wind View Post
    Rin wouldnt really be alive, just an illusion. Post the next page too, that's his true goal.
    And who are you to say what's his true goal or not, Kishi?

    Was his decision to go along with Madara's plan not directly influenced by Rin's death? Because I think it was:






    Not to mention the way he reacts towards spectators of Rin's death?:











     
         

  12. #137
    In detention The God of Wind's Avatar
    Status
    The God of Wind is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    The Milky Way
    Posts
    3,343
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Why don't people understand?

    Quote Originally Posted by Omnipotent View Post
    And who are you to say what's his true goal or not, Kishi?
    The page that I asked you to post, was the one that said: "I will change the fate, of this world"

    That's his motivation and his goal. Madara's plan only provided him the means to accomplish that goal. He hates the reality that brought Rin's death from Kakashi's own hands. He will stop at nothing to make that reality disappear.
     
         

  13. #138
    Member abcplay57's Avatar
    Status
    abcplay57 is offline
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    67
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Why don't people understand?

    I agree with this thread to the fullest. Obito is not simple minded. Ever since the unraveling of Obito and his background, I've thought the same way.
    Seeing these comments, especially those who completely disagree with what you said, just baffles me. It's like some people here have the analytical skills of a 1st grader, especially those who completely agree that Obito's motive relies solely on vengeance for Rin's death. It's frustrating to see that people actually think that way.
     
         

  14. #139
    In detention The God of Wind's Avatar
    Status
    The God of Wind is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    The Milky Way
    Posts
    3,343
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Why don't people understand?

    Quote Originally Posted by abcplay57 View Post
    I agree with this thread to the fullest. Obito is not simple minded. Ever since the unraveling of Obito and his background, I've thought the same way.
    Seeing these comments, especially those who completely disagree with what you said, just baffles me. It's like some people here have the analytical skills of a 1st grader, especially those who completely agree that Obito's motive relies solely on vengeance for Rin's death. It's frustrating to see that people actually think that way.
    Yes it is. But I'm glad there are more insightful, smarter people in the world as well.
     
         

  15. #140
    Member jdorm's Avatar
    Status
    jdorm is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    61
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Why don't people understand?

    i think madara send a white zetsu to kill rin and transformed itself to rin so kakashi would kill it to brake kakashi friendship whit obito and control obito from then on
     
         

  16. #141
    In detention The God of Wind's Avatar
    Status
    The God of Wind is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    The Milky Way
    Posts
    3,343
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Why don't people understand?

    Quote Originally Posted by jdorm View Post
    i think madara send a white zetsu to kill rin and transformed itself to rin so kakashi would kill it to brake kakashi friendship whit obito and control obito from then on
    Kakashi already confirmed it bro, the circumstances might have been Madara's doing but not the events that occurred.
     
         

  17. #142
    Banned
    Status
    Omnipotent is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    On the battlefield
    Posts
    5,160
    Post Thanks / Like
    Above All
     

    Re: Why don't people understand?

    Quote Originally Posted by The God of Wind View Post
    The page that I asked you to post, was the one that said: "I will change the fate, of this world"

    That's his motivation and his goal. Madara's plan only provided him the means to accomplish that goal. He hates the reality that brought Rin's death from Kakashi's own hands. He will stop at nothing to make that reality disappear.
    Now tell me. Had Rin's death not occurred, would he ever developed that ideology?

    Rin's death was a crucial factor, if not the sole cause, of him seeing things from Madara's point of view, and causing him to do what he's doing now.
     
         

  18. #143
    Member jdorm's Avatar
    Status
    jdorm is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    61
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Why don't people understand?

    to me is starting to look like the starwars movie darkvader being control by the emperor asking him to join the dark side so on
     
         

  19. #144
    In detention The God of Wind's Avatar
    Status
    The God of Wind is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    The Milky Way
    Posts
    3,343
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Why don't people understand?

    Quote Originally Posted by Omnipotent View Post
    Now tell me. Had Rin's death not occurred, would he ever developed that ideology?

    Rin's death was a crucial factor, if not the sole cause, of him seeing things from Madara's point of view, and causing him to do what he's doing now.
    Not her death in general, it was the fact that KAKASHI KILLED HER HIMSELF! You must understand the magnitude and impact of that event.

    He hates the ninja system that brought about the kind of circumstances that forced his friends to break their promises and kill each other. He wants to end the type of world that forces comrades to kill comrades. Do you understand what I am conveying here?

    Obito:"Kakashi.....you and I both know, that this world produces nothing but trash. You and I are fine examples of that."
     
         
    Last edited by The God of Wind; 01-05-2013 at 04:02 AM.

  20. #145
    Gaara's Avatar
    Status
    Gaara is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    In a galaxy far far away....
    Posts
    7,153
    Post Thanks / Like
    There is no emotion; there is
    peace. There is no ignorance;
    there is knowledge. There is
    no passion; there is serenity.
    There is no death; there is
    the Force.
     

    Re: Why don't people understand?

    Alot of speculations and big "what if"s?
    But eh I guess there is some plausibility to it in there somewhere.
     
         

  21. #146
    Member synkross's Avatar
    Status
    synkross is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    738
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Why don't people understand?

    OK, here we go.....to OP, good thread but ppl that deny Obito's reasoning and hate him are simply the ppl who didn't want Tobi to turn out to be Obito...it's simple as that.
    Tobi is probably the central character of this entire manga and some ppl didn't want this huge role to be handed to a kid who they never liked in kakashi gaiden....ppl who liked Obito in gaiden were happy when tobi was revealed to be Obito and the rest just started hating the character.
    everyone was a Tobi fan till the mask was broken because everyone had high hopes(Izuna,Kagami,elder bro etc) but plain Obito got to their nerves simply because it was always the Obvious choice.

    So, the ppl who like Obito, understand his reasoning and those who don't like him won't even bother.....

    i actually made a thread about the Moon's eye plan a while ago and i don't see anything wrong with the plan so i'm just gonna paste it here,

    Alright, i wanted to make this thread to hear the opinions on this matter.

    1st off, by now it is clear that Obito is sincere to his goal and if he gets to complete the plan then he will make everyone's wishes come true......(i don't really trust Madara on this, he might just make himself king or something lolz)

    Now, from Obito's prespective he wants to achieve heaven(Dream world) and take everyone to heaven with him.
    a world of winners and all, where everyone will be happy.....
    Ok, here naruto and others disagreed with him because they said that it will be a fake happiness and not reality cuz true happiness is meaningful only if achieved in real world.

    Now, i don't see this logic(maybe i'm wrong) but..how do you define reality?
    as Itachi said,'Reality is only what you believe to be true and real'.....you can also say that it's a feeling.
    like if you are in a dream....you feel it as the reality untill you wake up, only then you can differentiate between dream and reality, but what if you never wake up?

    yes, then that dream will be your reality....e.g that is what was shown in Matrix, if Anderson never knew about it he would just have been living happily in what he considers reality.

    i think you get my point, so how can Naruto and the others say it won't be real if they never know and the jutsu ends only in their death. they would just be living happily without knowing that they are in a dream cuz they'll never wake up.

    Now, you may say that this happiness won't be real but happiness is only a feeling and has nothing to do with reality.
    if they can get that feeling in the dream world for the rest of their lives then what's the problem??

    Well, that is all i have to say.....i'll be glad to hear your thoughts on this.

    Oh and i'm just talking about the anime lolz don't flame me by saying that drugs also make you fly but kill you .....i'm just talking about the scenerio in anime
     
         

  22. #147
    In detention The God of Wind's Avatar
    Status
    The God of Wind is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    The Milky Way
    Posts
    3,343
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Why don't people understand?

    Quote Originally Posted by synkross View Post
    OK, here we go.....to OP, good thread but ppl that deny Obito's reasoning and hate him are simply the ppl who didn't want Tobi to turn out to be Obito...it's simple as that.
    Tobi is probably the central character of this entire manga and some ppl didn't want this huge role to be handed to a kid who they never liked in kakashi gaiden....ppl who liked Obito in gaiden were happy when tobi was revealed to be Obito and the rest just started hating the character.
    everyone was a Tobi fan till the mask was broken because everyone had high hopes(Izuna,Kagami,elder bro etc) but plain Obito got to their nerves simply because it was always the Obvious choice.

    So, the ppl who like Obito, understand his reasoning and those who don't like him won't even bother.....

    i actually made a thread about the Moon's eye plan a while ago and i don't see anything wrong with the plan so i'm just gonna paste it here,

    Alright, i wanted to make this thread to hear the opinions on this matter.

    1st off, by now it is clear that Obito is sincere to his goal and if he gets to complete the plan then he will make everyone's wishes come true......(i don't really trust Madara on this, he might just make himself king or something lolz)

    Now, from Obito's prespective he wants to achieve heaven(Dream world) and take everyone to heaven with him.
    a world of winners and all, where everyone will be happy.....
    Ok, here naruto and others disagreed with him because they said that it will be a fake happiness and not reality cuz true happiness is meaningful only if achieved in real world.

    Now, i don't see this logic(maybe i'm wrong) but..how do you define reality?
    as Itachi said,'Reality is only what you believe to be true and real'.....you can also say that it's a feeling.
    like if you are in a dream....you feel it as the reality untill you wake up, only then you can differentiate between dream and reality, but what if you never wake up?

    yes, then that dream will be your reality....e.g that is what was shown in Matrix, if Anderson never knew about it he would just have been living happily in what he considers reality.

    i think you get my point, so how can Naruto and the others say it won't be real if they never know and the jutsu ends only in their death. they would just be living happily without knowing that they are in a dream cuz they'll never wake up.

    Now, you may say that this happiness won't be real but happiness is only a feeling and has nothing to do with reality.
    if they can get that feeling in the dream world for the rest of their lives then what's the problem??

    Well, that is all i have to say.....i'll be glad to hear your thoughts on this.

    Oh and i'm just talking about the anime lolz don't flame me by saying that drugs also make you fly but kill you .....i'm just talking about the scenerio in anime
    You're wrong, I am also one of those people or I used to be. I hated the fact that he was Obito, and hated the page where he says "you let her die" even more, I was mad about it for weeks.

    After watching his past before he became Madara, I realised I was looking at things the wrong way, his current ideology is not becoming of a man who is sad about losing someone, but of a man who realised the true order of the world through that pain, and took it upon himself to change that order forever. Now I couldn't be more pleased with Obito's personality and resolve.
     
         

  23. #148
    NB's Loyal Knight FitzChivalry Farseer's Avatar
    Status
    FitzChivalry Farseer is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    2,905
    Post Thanks / Like
    I am Fire . . . . I am Death
     

    Re: Why don't people understand?

    Try not to read too much. You know its true when people say that a different impression is made every time you read the same book. Naruto is made for your enjoyment and definately not to crack your head open in thinking. Just enjoy being entertained.
     
         

  24. #149
    JIRAIYA perv's Avatar
    Status
    JIRAIYA perv is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    5,022
    Post Thanks / Like
    "It is the mark of an
    educated mind to be able to
    entertain a thought without
    accepting it"
     

    Re: Why don't people understand?

    what triggered obito and got him listening to madara's plan (to even consider it) is RIN'S death.
     
         

  25. #150
    In detention The God of Wind's Avatar
    Status
    The God of Wind is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    The Milky Way
    Posts
    3,343
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Why don't people understand?

    Quote Originally Posted by Fitz View Post
    Try not to read too much. You know its true when people say that a different impression is made every time you read the same book. Naruto is made for your enjoyment and definately not to crack your head open in thinking. Just enjoy being entertained.
    Naruto is for our entertainment and Kishimoto is doing it for money. I am happy life is so simple for you.
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •