Page 7 of 8 « First ... 345678 Last»
Results 151 to 175 of 182
  1. #151
    In detention The God of Wind's Avatar
    Status
    The God of Wind is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    The Milky Way
    Posts
    3,320
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Why don't people understand?

    Quote Originally Posted by JIRAIYA perv View Post
    what triggered obito and got him listening to madara's plan (to even consider it) is RIN'S death.
    Post #144
     
         

  2. #152
    JIRAIYA perv's Avatar
    Status
    JIRAIYA perv is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    5,010
    Post Thanks / Like
    "It is the mark of an
    educated mind to be able to
    entertain a thought without
    accepting it"
     

    Re: Why don't people understand?

    Quote Originally Posted by The God of Wind View Post
    Post #144
    there is a difference between what triggered him and if he is really convinced that this world has to change. IF obito didn't see rin die maybe he wouldn't have even listened to madara for a second and kept thinking that he is just a crazy old man who wants to control everyone BUT madara used that tragedy to get obito to open up for the idea (seeing someone dear to him die made him question what he believes and wonder if madara was right).
     
         
    Last edited by JIRAIYA perv; 01-05-2013 at 05:47 AM.

  3. #153
    Chaotic Neutral Sir Derp Obito's Avatar
    Status
    Sir Derp Obito is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Pawadise
    Posts
    21,157
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has derp status
     

    Re: Why don't people understand?

    Sigh, do I have to repeat myself:

    Rin Dies
    Obito Cries
    Goes to Madara
    Because she died
    Madara gave Eye of the Moon Plan
    He thought it's swag, so off he ran
    Forms Akatsuki
    Captures the Jinchurikis
    All for the revival of the Juubi
    To power the Infinite Tsukoyomi
    To be together forever with his biddy.
     
         

  4. #154
    NB's Loyal Knight FitzChivalry Farseer's Avatar
    Status
    FitzChivalry Farseer is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    2,906
    Post Thanks / Like
    I am Fire . . . . I am Death
     

    Re: Why don't people understand?

    Quote Originally Posted by The God of Wind View Post
    Naruto is for our entertainment and Kishimoto is doing it for money. I am happy life is so spimple for you.
    Well you're definately not gonna find the answer to life in a manga.
     
         

  5. #155
    In detention The God of Wind's Avatar
    Status
    The God of Wind is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    The Milky Way
    Posts
    3,320
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Why don't people understand?

    Quote Originally Posted by JIRAIYA perv View Post
    there is a difference between between what triggered him and if he is really convinced that this world has to change. IF obito didn't see rin die maybe he wouldn't have even listened to madara for a second and kept thinking that he is just a crazy old man who wants to control everyone BUT madara used that tragedy to get obito to open up for the idea.
    If he was just mad about her dying, Kakashi would be dead. The fact that Kakashi committed such a horrifying atrocity because of the world that they live in, is what made him lose all of his faith. It wasn't her death, it was the act. Kakashi's Chidori through Rin.

    That is why before Obito says: "I will change the fate of this world", he turns and looks back at Kakashi

    He wants to annihilate a world where his comrades killed each other. Madara's plan was the only way to do that.

    If he just wanted vengeance, he would destroy the world and everything in it, he had enough power to do that with just the Mazo and the Juubi is overkill.

    Instead, he wants to change the past, present and future of the world. Erase it's current existence.
     
         
    Last edited by The God of Wind; 01-05-2013 at 05:59 AM.

  6. #156
    In detention The God of Wind's Avatar
    Status
    The God of Wind is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    The Milky Way
    Posts
    3,320
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Why don't people understand?

    Quote Originally Posted by Fitz View Post
    Well you're definately not gonna find the answer to life in a manga.
    Lool! And how the hell could you possibly know what I am seeking?
     
         

  7. #157
    JIRAIYA perv's Avatar
    Status
    JIRAIYA perv is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    5,010
    Post Thanks / Like
    "It is the mark of an
    educated mind to be able to
    entertain a thought without
    accepting it"
     

    Re: Why don't people understand?

    Quote Originally Posted by The God of Wind View Post
    If he was just mad about her dying, Kakashi would be dead. The fact Kakashi committed such a horrifying atrocity because of the world that they live in, is what made him lose all of his faith. It wasn't her death, it was the act. Kakashi's Chidori through Rin.

    That is why before Obito says: "I will change the fate of this world", he turns and looks back at Kakashi

    He wants to annihilate a world where his comrades killed each other. Madara's plan was the only way to do that.

    If he just wanted vengeance, he would destroy the world and everything in it, he had enough power to do that with just the Mazo and the Juubi is overkill.

    Instead, he wants to change the past, present and future of the world. Erase it's current existence.
    lol bro am not saying anything that contradicts your point, the CURRENT obito is really convinced that this world needs to change BUT that still that doesn't deny that rin's death (the loss of someone dear to him someone he loved) weekend his beliefs and made him consider madara's ideas. all am saying is that obito was a good kid who believed in all that is good so he didn't want anything to do with madara but when the tragedy happened, madara used that to get to him.
     
         

  8. #158
    Member Animaeon's Avatar
    Status
    Animaeon is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    298
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Why don't people understand?

    Quote Originally Posted by JIRAIYA perv View Post
    there is a difference between what triggered him and if he is really convinced that this world has to change. IF obito didn't see rin die maybe he wouldn't have even listened to madara for a second and kept thinking that he is just a crazy old man who wants to control everyone BUT madara used that tragedy to get obito to open up for the idea.
    Yes, that is true. Rin's death was the start of it all and if nothing happened to her, he probably would still be good. But that's not what people are arguing about. One side claims that Obito joined Madara just because Rin died and that he only wants Infinite Tsukuyomi to be with her again. The other side claims that it wasn't just Rin's death but mostly the circumstances of her death that made him want to join Madara, and that he's now striving for peace in the form of an illusion.

    If Rin had tripped and stabbed herself in the heart accidentally (stupid example, but it gets the job done), would Obito have gone back to Madara?
     
         

  9. #159
    JIRAIYA perv's Avatar
    Status
    JIRAIYA perv is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    5,010
    Post Thanks / Like
    "It is the mark of an
    educated mind to be able to
    entertain a thought without
    accepting it"
     

    Re: Why don't people understand?

    Quote Originally Posted by Animaeon View Post
    Yes, that is true. Rin's death was the start of it all and if nothing happened to her, he probably would still be good. But that's not what people are arguing about. One side claims that Obito joined Madara just because Rin died and that he only wants Infinite Tsukuyomi to be with her again. The other side claims that it wasn't just Rin's death but mostly the circumstances of her death that made him want to join Madara, and that he's now striving for peace in the form of an illusion.

    If Rin had tripped and stabbed herself in the heart accidentally (stupid example, but it gets the job done), would Obito have gone back to Madara?
    alright, sorry i didn't see what the debate was about but that is silly. clearly obito believes that this world needs to change and he strongly believes that the eye moon plan is the only solution to achieve peace. now being with RIN again is only a part of what motivates him, but in his head he is really convinced about madara's view of the world.

    now that example you gave indeed was silly lol, but my answer would be MAYBE (i lean more to NO but obito was all about rin at that age). you see rin died in combat (in a life time of war) so madara knew exactly how to use this tragedy to get to the boy.
     
         
    Last edited by JIRAIYA perv; 01-05-2013 at 06:28 AM.

  10. #160
    Life of Monday's a banned cartoon's Avatar
    Status
    a banned cartoon is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    On my couch.
    Posts
    2,017
    Post Thanks / Like
    Cooler than the other side of
    the pillow!
     

    Re: Why don't people understand?

    When you said "How can someone who witnessed the death of his beloved, who obviously... had to be killed to serve a higher purpose". I thought you meant how Kakashi, had to kill her, and live with that bourdon. You also kind of answered your own question, by showing him manipulating Kisame. He's only doing it for selfish reasons, unlike the other side of the war. One side of the war is fighting only to protect two people (Naruto, Bee). The other side is only fighting for thereownselfish reasons (to live in a world where every thing works out there way). Anyways,no point in arguing with people whom can't accept an ideal that doesn't suit themselves.
     
         

  11. #161
    Member CrimsonIgnition's Avatar
    Status
    CrimsonIgnition is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Currently Training with Goku and Gohan
    Posts
    232
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Why don't people understand?

    maybe
     
         

  12. #162
    Senior Member AlexXx's Avatar
    Status
    AlexXx is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    1,709
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Why don't people understand?

    agree someone badass like obito
    cant be an emo
     
         

  13. #163
    Banned
    Status
    Omnipotent is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    On the battlefield
    Posts
    5,346
    Post Thanks / Like
    Above All
     

    Re: Why don't people understand?

    Quote Originally Posted by The God of Wind View Post
    Not her death in general, it was the fact that KAKASHI KILLED HER HIMSELF! You must understand the magnitude and impact of that event.

    He hates the ninja system that brought about the kind of circumstances that forced his friends to break their promises and kill each other. He wants to end the type of world that forces comrades to kill comrades. Do you understand what I am conveying here?

    Obito:"Kakashi.....you and I both know, that this world produces nothing but trash. You and I are fine examples of that."
    No.

    Why else would he say "I will create a world where you're alive" to Rin's dead body? Why would he, right after doing that, agree to go along with Madara's plan?

    You seem to value your interpretations more highly than the interpretations of others.
     
         

  14. #164
    In detention The God of Wind's Avatar
    Status
    The God of Wind is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    The Milky Way
    Posts
    3,320
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Why don't people understand?

    Quote Originally Posted by Omnipotent View Post
    No.

    Why else would he say "I will create a world where you're alive" to Rin's dead body? Why would he, right after doing that, agree to go along with Madara's plan?

    You seem to value your interpretations more highly than the interpretations of others.
    Or you just don't have the capacity to understand such a concept because it's not over simplified like most of the things you comprehend.
    Look at this:


    WTF IS OBITO SAYING WHILE THAT SAME SITUATION IS BEING SHOWN?! :sy:

    You obviously don't see the bigger picture because you are either naive or just too young to get it. Which is one of the reasons why I hate when 12 year olds read this manga.

    You wanna know Obito's true mentality, go read chapter 615
     
         
    Last edited by The God of Wind; 01-05-2013 at 02:42 PM.

  15. #165
    Senior Member Yveltal's Avatar
    Status
    Yveltal is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    turn around
    Posts
    5,392
    Post Thanks / Like
    muchanime-verykpop.tumblr.com
     



    Re: Why don't people understand?

    I see
     
         

  16. #166
    Member hamstaman's Avatar
    Status
    hamstaman is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    119
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Why don't people understand?

    maybe the know that the world is not a perfect world but the don't want to believe it and the death of someone beloved is just the trigger to realise it
     
         

  17. #167
    In detention The God of Wind's Avatar
    Status
    The God of Wind is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    The Milky Way
    Posts
    3,320
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Why don't people understand?

    Quote Originally Posted by hamstaman View Post
    maybe the know that the world is not a perfect world but the don't want to believe it and the death of someone beloved is just the trigger to realise it
    "Not a perfect world" aren't exactly the words I would use to describe a reality in which the friends you'd been dreaming about for years, killed each other in front you.
     
         

  18. #168
    - Always look forward -
    Status
    zamki is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Turkey
    Posts
    15,790
    Post Thanks / Like
    Dont ever make a mistake of
    trusting Backstabbers.
     

    Re: Why don't people understand?

    Hats off
     
         

  19. #169
    Member naruto556's Avatar
    Status
    naruto556 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    with your girlfriend
    Posts
    570
    Post Thanks / Like
    Nothing
     

    Re: Why don't people understand?

    what a great thread you made me understand that it wasnt for rin that made him start a war :D
     
         

  20. #170
    G O D S R E A L M -Immortal-'s Avatar
    Status
    -Immortal- is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Cybertron
    Posts
    22,187
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has Godly status.
     

    Re: Why don't people understand?

    because kishi said so :DS
     
         

  21. #171
    J & A YowYan's Avatar
    Status
    YowYan is offline
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    At the Organization, decapitating Rimuto
    Posts
    11,053
    Post Thanks / Like
    Lone Ranger, Sun Gazer
     

    Re: Why don't people understand?

    Because I don't like to stand under. u_u

    OT: Seems legit. nice thread
     
         

  22. #172
    M.M.$$$$DiamondHead$$$UPP ! UchihaInza's Avatar
    Status
    UchihaInza is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    CT
    Posts
    2,572
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Why don't people understand?

    everything Obito is doing is for Rin..thats why he wants the infinite tsukyomi plan so he can see rin alive again
     
         

  23. #173
    Senior Member mikeeozua's Avatar
    Status
    mikeeozua is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    4,043
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Why don't people understand?

    Quote Originally Posted by celarian View Post


    This is obito's plan.... Now I want to here you say it wasnt because of rin, if you cant, then you are wrong
     
         

  24. #174
    Senior Member TJ0001's Avatar
    Status
    TJ0001 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    My world
    Posts
    2,448
    Post Thanks / Like
    It is I The unfortunate
    mistake!
     

    Re: Why don't people understand?

    Obito has little to no concern as to what happens to everyone else, why? because he plans to bring everyone back in his "new world" except completely under his control. that is the moons eye plan.
     
         

  25. #175
    Banned
    Status
    Omnipotent is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    On the battlefield
    Posts
    5,346
    Post Thanks / Like
    Above All
     

    Re: Why don't people understand?

    Quote Originally Posted by The God of Wind View Post
    Or you just don't have the capacity to understand such a concept because it's not over simplified like most of the things you comprehend.
    Look at this:


    WTF IS OBITO SAYING WHILE THAT SAME SITUATION IS BEING SHOWN?! :sy:

    You obviously don't see the bigger picture because you are either naive or just too young to get it. Which is one of the reasons why I hate when 12 year olds read this manga.

    You wanna know Obito's true mentality, go read chapter 615
    Once again, did he think that way before Rin's death?

    Tell me, because I'm pretty sure he was ecstatic to go back to Rin and Kakashi prior to that, and before his "death" he was eager to become Hokage and become acknowledged.
     
         

Page 7 of 8 « First ... 345678 Last»

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •