Post Thanks / Like
    SARA <3
    !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    !!!!!!!!!!!

[Sage Mode Test] - Nemo

Greetings, Nemo

I will be administrating your test and the rules are as followed:
    - Rei's Rules and Regulations
    - All basic elements up to your current rank are to be used.
    - You are allowed to use your KG.
    - You are allowed to use the summoning animals related, but not Sage Mode itself.
    - Custom jutsu(s) and Custom element(s) are not allowed
    - You do not need to win the fight to pass but doing so will gain you bonus points.
    - Terrain: Grassy plain
    - Range Mid

I will be using my Eragon Biography (updated with full sage mode and akimichi techniques).

Please respond with a link to the bio you will be using and I will begin.

No one other than myself and the participant may post here. If required, administrators/moderators and official senseis may input their opinion.

Good luck!

Status
    Jun 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Property of Vincent

Re: [Sage Mode Test] - Nemo

Hello ^^

Sorry for my late reply, I didn't know we had started..

My bio: Noctis Lucis Caelum

Thanks for taking my test ^^

Status
    Oct 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    SARA <3
    !!!!!!!!!!!

no problemo. Good luck!

Eragon commences by focusing his lightning chakra and sends it out into the air in form of an orb. The orb then starts to shoot bolts of chakra at you.

( Raiton: Kaminari no Shōgeki Ame ) - Lightning Release: Lightning Shock Rain
    Type: Offensive
    Range: Short
    Chakra cost: 20
    Damage points: 40
    Description: The user manipulates their lightning chakra condensing into a orb of chakra and then releasing it into mid air. The lightning orb will then remain in the air for several seconds releasing a continous rain of lightning bolts shocking any enemy within the radius of the attack.

He then continues by kneading his chakra while doing a hand seal and releases 4 dragonheaded fire balls your way.

( Katon: Gōryūka no Jutsu ) - Fire Release: Great Dragon Fire Technique
    Type: Offense/Supplementary
    Range: Short/Long
    Chakra Cost: 20
    Damage Points: 40
    Description: The user fires several large dragon-shaped fireballs at their opponent after performing one handseal. It is able to alter localized weather conditions to the point of making thunder clouds when shot into the air, enabling the user to perform Kirin.

Status
    Jun 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Property of Vincent

Umm, one little thing, the first jutsu you used is short ranged. I asked around a little, and it appears it will not hit me at mid range.. I would talk to you on vm/pm about this, but I think I would fail if I do not reply now (since I have been busy with exams I had no time to reply earlier and all). But, if you want you can redo the move and I will edit mine, that is no problem.

As Noctis sees Eragon perform the Lightning jutsu, he hits the ground with his hands to instantly summon a massive amount of water from the sky, eight metres above Eragon. As it starts to fall it will hit the lightning, which will be conducted by the water and so taken down towards the ground where Eragon stands, thus becoming a water/lightning combo.

(Suiton: Haran Banshō) - Water Release: Stormy Blockade
    Range: Short - Long
    Damage points: N/A
    Description: The user will slam their hands against then ground allowing him/her to summon a massive amount of water from the sky, crushing it into the opponent. If needed, the user can cancel the technique in an instant.
    Note: The water needs to be summoned at least 10 meters above the opponent to have any real effect.

As the massive amount of water would speed up whilst falling towards the ground due to its mass and gravity, Eragon would have no time to perform the handseal for the second jutsu whilst Noctis already starts to performing two handseals after which he creates a large swamp with a radius of mid range around you, and deep enough to suffocate you. The swamp is created approximately at the same time as the water would hit you, thus in rapid succession of the first jutsu.

(Doton: Yomi Numa) - Earth Style: Swamp of the Underworld
    Type: Supplementary
    Chakra Cost: 30
    Damage Points: N/A
    Description: The user will first perform Boar → Tiger and then by changing the surface of an object beneath an enemy into mud and creating a non flammable swamp, the user can sink his enemy into the mud. The adhesive, chakra-infused mud ensnares the enemy's body, making it almost impossible to recover one's strength and escape from the swamp. The size and depth of the created swamp depends on the user's skill and the amount of chakra used, but if the user is an expert in this technique, it will always be possible to make a fair-sized swamp which is extremely effective against a great number of enemies or when having to face gigantic creatures.

With the water of the Stormy Blockade added to the swamp, Eragon would sink in much faster and the mud would be far stickier. Noctis focuses his chakra once again as Eragon probably is dealing with the chaos that was created by Noctis' jutsus. This time Noctis uses wind, he creates a huge blast of wind that will level anything in its path to cause Eragon quite some damage. As it moves at tremendous speed, it will not be long after the Swamp of the Underworld was created when the Pressure Damage arrives at Eragon's location.

(Fūton: Atsugai) - Wind Style: Pressure Damage
    Type:Attack
    Range:Short-Mid
    Chakra Cost:30
    Damage Points:60
    Description: A Huge blast of wind that levels anything in its path; Can cause major damage and requires a sufficient chakra level to perform. This large wind blast moves in tremendous speed and cannot be controlled. If the user gets caught in it, it will harm him also.

Whilst this all, Shuck keeps an eye on Eragon at all times.

Status
    Oct 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    SARA <3
    !!!!!!!!!!!

No, you're right. I was tired and made an error, sorry about that. It's my fault, not yours, so let's continue as you said. Sorry for my lame counter now btw, I have to start over by getting some decent ground.

Eragon notices the shadow above him and hears the gushing of water.
    "Oh crap, not good. Not good at all."

He punches forward, and slightly downward, causing him to fly to long range out of range of the water while you start making the swamp. I don't really fly upward, due to the angle of my punch.

(Fūton: Senpūken) - Wind Style: Hurricane Fist
    Chakra Cost:20
    Damage Points:40
    Description: The user delievers a punch that releases a giant, adaptable whirlwind.

(sorry for this lame counter, I really hate it but I had to be drastic for a second here)

As I see the huge wind blast coming my way, I realize this wont be as easy as I thought. I Send out a huge blast of wind of my own, that clashes with yours in between us, causing the terrain in the middle of us to be obliterated by the impact of those attacks clashing.

Description: A Huge blast of wind that levels anything in its path; Can cause major damage and requires a sufficient chakra level to perform. This large wind blast moves in tremendous speed and cannot be controlled. If the user gets caught in it, it will harm him also.

Eragon: Let's start over, but this time, we do our best!

He shoots out 3 fireballs while saying this, towards you.

Description: The user fires several large dragon-shaped fireballs at their opponent after performing one handseal. It is able to alter localized weather conditions to the point of making thunder clouds when shot into the air, enabling the user to perform Kirin.

Status
    Jun 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Property of Vincent

No need to apologise, to err is human ^^

Now Eragon and Noctis are long range away from each other, Noctis has some more time to react to Eragon's attacks, however so does Eragon. As Noctis sees the fireballs coming his way he performs the 'Snake' handseal and creates a large volume of water from his focused water chakra. He spills it towards the ground quickly to make a wave of water rise in front of him, just in time before the fire would reach him, the wave takes out the fireballs and continues towards Eragon as a D/C-ranked wave of water, not doing any world shocking damage, but soaking him and the ground beneath him.

(Suiton: Bakusui Shōha) - Water Release: Exploding Water Colliding Wave
    Type: Offensive, Supplementary
    Description: The user performs the snake hand seal and creates a large volume of water from their mouth spilling it toward the ground and lifting them up into the air. The user can also ride the wave, allowing him to travel at high speeds and attacking the enemy. The user can create a small ocean worth of water even in barren conditions and can use the water for additional techniques.

As indication: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3sN2CeynIdQ

As the wave hits the fireballs and blocks our visions, Noctis takes advantage of the situation by creating a huge lid of earth up in the air that falls down onto Eragon. Being attacked from two sides in rapid succession now, Eragon needs to find a way to deal with both of them as Noctis can prepare his next attack.

(Doton: Otoshibuta) – Earth Release: Dropping Lid
    Type: Attack
    Range: Short-Long
    Description: The user creates a giant, boar-shaped, earthen lid high in the air that falls on the target, trapping them underneath.

Having created some time for himself, Noctis performs six handseals, creating a cloud up in the sky that covers all ranges. Rain starts falling whilst the lid speeds up towards Eragon, thanks to gravity.

(Suiton: Ukojizai no Jutsu) - Water Style: Rain Tiger at Will Technique
    Chakra cost: 15
    Description: A perception ninjutsu, allowing one to freely manipulate rain infused with the user's own chakra after waving the Bird → Rat → Ox → Monkey → Rat → Snake hand seals. The rain falls from rain clouds, formed with the users own chakra. During this technique, the falling raindrops are closely linked to the users senses. When the rain is obstructed by a chakra belonging to someone the existence of the target can be detected. The rain will keep on falling until the user uses the seal to cancel it.

"Siiiiiinging in the raaaaaiinn~~"

Last edited by Mephistopheles; 02-01-2013 at 06:58 PM.

Status
    Mar 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Burp...

Eragon goes poof (is reverse summoned to myobokuzan).... just as the lid falls atop him. At the same time there is another swoosh sound and disturbance in the air just beside the place where Eragon disappeared, but you don't see anything as the lid blocks your view. Just as you begin making the seals for the rain jutsu there is a huge explosion near the earthen lid as it is shattered to pieces and you see a dragons head raring at the place where the lid was, and the silhoutte of a man who now stands before you just below the dragon. The man seems to be wearing a cloak of sorts which was being blown around by some terrifying dragon like wind the man had conjured.

(Raiton: Rairyu no Tatsumaki) - Lightning Release: Thunder Dragon Tornado
    Type: Offense
    Range: Short/Mid
    Damage Points: 60
    Description: The user forms a whirling vortex of wind and electricity around themselves. The vortex will take on the form of a dragon’s head and will cover the area in front of them. Even if the attack doesn't directly connect with his foe, the lightning can jump from the vortex to hit a nearby target.

A voice now reaches you, a pretty quiet but convicted voice.

"Sorry but Eragon had to go back to Myobokuzan. His dragon has been eating a lot of toads lately which has been raised as a serious issue in the toad parliament."

The man now walks a few steps ahead as the dragon disappears and reveals himself to be Minato Namikaze, the fourth Hokage.

"You were fighting a Human till now, after this you will duel with a God. The Flying Thunder God."

Minato has one hand on his hips as he stares at Noctis while it starts raining.

I think its

"Ziiiinging in the raaaain..... I don't have a care"

Last edited by Anduril; 02-17-2013 at 12:08 PM.

Status
    Jun 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Property of Vincent

Noctis smiles nonchalantly "Such a shame my former opponent is gone. Now I have to face you again."

As the first drops of rain start to fall, Noctis performs one handseal and sends three dragon-shaped fireballs towards Minato. One through the middle and the other two at both it sides thus slightly to the left and the right.

As the fireballs fly towards Minato, Noctis focuses his earth chakra. He then channels it into the ground and makes gigantic pillars of rock emerge from the ground around Minato forcefully, stabbing him with their rough edges and crush him in between them.

(Doton: Kujo Joushou Iwa Chuuseki) - Earth Release: Destructive Rising Rock Pillars
    Range: Long
    Chakra cost: 30
    Damage points: 60
    Description: This jutsu causes gigantic pillars of rock to forcefully emerge from the ground. This is a even greater scaled Earth Release: Rising Spikes and is large enough to impale a summoning technique.

Whilst the pillars start to stab and crush Minato, Noctis thinks of his next attack. He performs the next couple of handseals and inhales. As he is ready for the attack, he exhales the inhaled air mixed with his wind chakra towards his opponent. It becomes a enormous pressured spiralling sphere of wind that rages towards Minato.

(Fūton: Renkuudan) - Wind Style: Drilling Wind Bullet
    Range:Short-Long
    Description: Originally Gaara's technique, different characters will need to perform handseals in order to imbue the large amount of chakra needed into thier lungs. The user will then pound thier stomach to increase the pressure as they release a huge spiraling sphere of wind, which is strong enough to do major damage to even a Summoning like Gamabunta.

"I hope I won't disappoint you, since the time that has passed I'm out of focus.."

Last edited by Mephistopheles; 02-19-2013 at 06:08 PM.

Status
    Mar 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Burp...

As Minato notices his opponent use a Fire-style jutsu he quickly makes one handseal and releases 3 small spheres of water, each of which is released such that they would intercept your fireballs midway towards me.

(Suiton: Teppoudama) - Water Style: Water Bullet

Description: The user will do one handseal and will gather water in his mouth and then spits out a large sphere of rotating water that can blast a huge area leaving it soaked. It can also be used in quick succession to shoot up to 3 smaller but faster bullets of water.

As he is done with this jutsu minato notices the earth rising around him for which he quickly generates some lightning based chakra in his palms and as he jumps into the air he whips it all around in a 360 degrees direction of him cutting through and destroying any earth structures rising through the ground around him.

(Raiton: Torunedo Raitoningu) - Lightning Release: Tornado Lightning
    Type: Offense/Defence
    Description: The user generates lightning-based chakra in his/her palms that they can whip around in order to attack their opponent.

After having taken care of the earth jutsu minato in one fluid movement returns to the ground among the debris releasing an intensely powerful stream of fire from his mouth in your direction.

(Katon: Gōka Messhitsu) - Fire Release: Great Fire Destruction

Chakra cost: 40
    Damage points: 80
    Description: A technique where chakra kneaded inside the body is converted into fire, and then expelled from the mouth in a massive stream of intense flames.

While the same time that he is doing this jutsu minato has a kunai ready in his left hand which he then throws into the air above himself.

Status
    Jun 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Property of Vincent

Sorry for the late reply. In Januari and Februari I actually had time, now it is not so much time anymore.

Some analysis: Due to the rain I created in my second move, there is a chance you'd get your self electrocuted as you're already soaked and are touching the lightning. Since water is a good conductor, it could be that your lighting affects yourself, however I'm not really sure. Do you have an opinion on this, as I saw it before and am not sure

As Noctis sees the fire coming his way, he performs the needed handseals, for which he has time since the attack comes from long range. He then spits out a lot of water that creates a huge wall of water, saving him from the fire. As the fire technique is stronger than the water, the water will completely disappear.

(Suiton: Suijinheki) - Water Style: Water Encampment Wall
    Type: Defence/Supplementary
    Description: This defensive jutsu creates a wall of water around the user. The user will use the following hand seals to activate the technique Tiger → Snake → Rat → Snake → Tiger. Enemy attacks are completely intercepted by a fence of water blown out from the mouth, and is raised from below with tremendous might. The water is blown out in the form of a circle around the user, and it makes for a defence without openings. It is also possible for the user to control the amount of water and duration at will. Furthermore, because the field of vision is maintained even while defending one can easily go on to the next move, which is a great advantage. The wall can also be formed from a pre-existing water source.

As the wall of water is created and is stopping the fire, Noctis focuses his fire chakra and then releases a huge amount of fire that will spread in both horizontal and vertical dimensions, making it very difficult to avoid for Minato.

(Katon: Gōka Mekkyaku) - Fire release: Great Fire Majestic Annihilation
    Description: A technique where the user makes the horse hand seal and then the user kneads chakra inside the body is converted into fire, and then expelled from the mouth in a massive wall of intense flames, which covers an expansive range in both vertical and horizontal dimensions, making it extremely difficult to avoid.

As the fire spreads quickly, Noctis continues his plan and performs a couple of handseals, inhaling air and then exhaling it, sending a huge orb of wind towards Minato. As it combines with the fire before it actually reaches Minato, and thus becomes a huge and incredibly powerful combo of wind and fire. The kunai that was thrown in the air is not going too far up (due to just throwing it and force of gravity and whatnot), and thus gets hit by the fire/wind too.

Description: Originally Gaara's technique, different characters will need to perform handseals in order to imbue the large amount of chakra needed into thier lungs. The user will then pound thier stomach to increase the pressure as they release a huge spiraling sphere of wind, which is strong enough to do major damage to even a Summoning like Gamabunta.

"Elemental Combinations, my favourite."

Status
    Oct 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Leaf View Post
    Sorry for the late reply. In Januari and Februari I actually had time, now it is not so much time anymore.

Some analysis: Due to the rain I created in my second move, there is a chance you'd get your self electrocuted as you're already soaked and are touching the lightning. Since water is a good conductor, it could be that your lighting affects yourself, however I'm not really sure. Do you have an opinion on this, as I saw it before and am not sure

As Noctis sees the fire coming his way, he performs the needed handseals, for which he has time since the attack comes from long range. He then spits out a lot of water that creates a huge wall of water, saving him from the fire. As the fire technique is stronger than the water, the water will completely disappear.

(Suiton: Suijinheki) - Water Style: Water Encampment Wall
    Type: Defence/Supplementary
    Description: This defensive jutsu creates a wall of water around the user. The user will use the following hand seals to activate the technique Tiger → Snake → Rat → Snake → Tiger. Enemy attacks are completely intercepted by a fence of water blown out from the mouth, and is raised from below with tremendous might. The water is blown out in the form of a circle around the user, and it makes for a defence without openings. It is also possible for the user to control the amount of water and duration at will. Furthermore, because the field of vision is maintained even while defending one can easily go on to the next move, which is a great advantage. The wall can also be formed from a pre-existing water source.

As the wall of water is created and is stopping the fire, Noctis focuses his fire chakra and then releases a huge amount of fire that will spread in both horizontal and vertical dimensions, making it very difficult to avoid for Minato.

(Katon: Gōka Mekkyaku) - Fire release: Great Fire Majestic Annihilation
    Description: A technique where the user makes the horse hand seal and then the user kneads chakra inside the body is converted into fire, and then expelled from the mouth in a massive wall of intense flames, which covers an expansive range in both vertical and horizontal dimensions, making it extremely difficult to avoid.

As the fire spreads quickly, Noctis continues his plan and performs a couple of handseals, inhaling air and then exhaling it, sending a huge orb of wind towards Minato. As it combines with the fire before it actually reaches Minato, and thus becomes a huge and incredibly powerful combo of wind and fire. The kunai that was thrown in the air is not going too far up (due to just throwing it and force of gravity and whatnot), and thus gets hit by the fire/wind too.

"Elemental Combinations, my favourite."
    As the two techniques clashes the water would indeed completely evaporate, creating a mist, blocking the view inbetween us. However without the briefest amount of rest seemingly a wall of fire makes it way through the mist, and onward to my location. Considering the technique you're using, I doubt you would be able to combine the two into the wished combination, as the fire technique you're using is actually something that is continueously fed, by linking the stream of your mouth, to the wall of fire. It's actually just a stream of fire, however with shape manipulation at the front.

Anyway, the moment the fire erupts, I form a single hand sign creating two shadow clones by my side, Fenrir on my left and Týr on my right, both slightly infront of me.
    Type:Supplementary
    Range:Short
    Damage Points:N/A
    Description: The Kage Bunshin distributes the ninja's chakra evenly among the clones and creates a real copy with form and substance. The clone itself can also utilize any jutsu the original ninja knows. When the clone finally disperses, any new knowledge it has gained is passed back to the original ninja and any additional clones. Upon impact, the clone can be dispersed.

The moment they are formed I procced by forming a chain of hand signs creating my own rain. Our rain do mix together, and cancel out the sensory effects. (Rain droplets fused with chakra hitting eachother all over, would confuse our senses linked to the rain, thus disallowing us from senseing eachother)

Chakra cost: 15
    Description: A perception ninjutsu, allowing one to freely manipulate rain infused with the user's own chakra after waving the Bird → Rat → Ox → Monkey → Rat → Snake hand seals. The rain falls from rain clouds, formed with the users own chakra. During this technique, the falling raindrops are closely linked to the users senses. When the rain is obstructed by a chakra belonging to someone the existence of the target can be detected. The rain will keep on falling until the user uses the seal to cancel it.

Simualtaneously, Fenrir as he comes to existence does a chain of hand signs whereafter causing the ground beneath the three(My clones and le moi~) Minatos, to shoot up in a fast pace, reaching it's peak the fire/wind combination makes impact onto the wall.

Description: The user will first perform the Tiger → Hare → Boar → Dog and then creates a solid wall of earth as a form of defence. Chakra is either converted to earth within the body and then spat out to form the wall or the user can manipulate pre-existing earth to form the wall. The earth then instantly rises up and takes form. The barrier itself is also coated with chakra, making its strength incomparable to that of a normal mud wall. Because of the earth's special characteristics, the wall is highly resistant against, for instance, fire and water. Hizuren Sarutobi spits mud from his mouth to perform the jutsu whilst Kakashi creates a wall composed of bulldog sculptures to box-in Pain.

However, upon reaching it's peak the three uses it to launch themselves into the air, Týr to the right, Fenrir to the left and me in the middle. We land onto the ground avoiding the clash, and setoff into each of our directions. As we launched into the air however, I threw a flash bomb behind myself, allowing it to explode behind us, possibly blinding you somewhat, while Týr and Fenrir threw several projectiles at your location(Shuck included).

The clones run in somewhat of an arc, while I straight at you, preparing some hand signs, so those the clones.

Status
    Jun 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Property of Vincent

Oh, sorry about that, I thought it would be a pretty nice combo, but I might have overestimated the techniques.
    Awesome names for your clones btw.

Anyway, at the moment you're all launched into the air Noctis keeps focusing his wind chakra whilst performing the needed handseal and breathes out a huge blast of wind that covers an area large enough to trap all three of the Minatos in and their projectiles if they still throw them.

Description: The user does the Ram handseal and inhales, kneading his chakra into his lungs, exhaling a huge blast of wind that levels anything in its path. Can cause major damage and requires a sufficient chakra level to perform. This large wind blast moves in tremendous speed and cannot be controlled. If the user gets caught in it, it will harm him also.

As soon as Noctis is done with the wind, he starts to focus his water chakra, slamming his hand against the ground. This allows him to summon a massive amount of water 10 metres above the Minatos in the sky. As he releases the water to fall down the rushing can be heard as some sort of massive nature force, waiting to crush Noctis' opponents. Noctis knows that his opponents will be most likely focusing on the waterfall like sound above them, giving him an opportunity to attack from beneath.

Description: The user will slam their hands against then ground allowing him/her to summon a massive amount of water from the sky, crushing it into the opponent. If needed, the user can cancel the technique in an instant.
    Note: The water needs to be summoned at least 10 meters above the opponent to have any real effect.

And this he does. Since you did not mention coming in mid range, I assume you're still in long range and thus have enough time to perform some more handseals. Also, since Noctis is an inuzuka and can track the Minato's by smell, the flashbomb does not have the full effect of hiding one's location. As Noctis smells that all Minatos are getting closer (e.g. their scent gets stronger), he performs two handseals before they hit midrange. He channels his earth chakra into the ground and changes the substance of the earth all the way to long range from him into a deep pool of mud where the Minatos will get stuck in and will drown in.

Description: The user will first perform Boar → Tiger and then by changing the surface of an object beneath an enemy into mud and creating a non flammable swamp, the user can sink his enemy into the mud. The adhesive, chakra-infused mud ensnares the enemy's body, making it almost impossible to recover one's strength and escape from the swamp. The size and depth of the created swamp depends on the user's skill and the amount of chakra used, but if the user is an expert in this technique, it will always be possible to make a fair-sized swamp which is extremely effective against a great number of enemies or when having to face gigantic creatures.

Last edited by Mephistopheles; 04-14-2013 at 11:01 PM.

Status
    Oct 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Oh, sorry about that, I thought it would be a pretty nice combo, but I might have overestimated the techniques.
    Awesome names for your clones btw.

Anyway, at the moment you're all launched into the air Noctis keeps focusing his wind chakra whilst performing the needed handseal and breathes out a huge blast of wind that covers an area large enough to trap all three of the Minatos in and their projectiles if they still throw them.

Description: The user does the Ram handseal and inhales, kneading his chakra into his lungs, exhaling a huge blast of wind that levels anything in its path. Can cause major damage and requires a sufficient chakra level to perform. This large wind blast moves in tremendous speed and cannot be controlled. If the user gets caught in it, it will harm him also.

As soon as Noctis is done with the wind, he starts to focus his water chakra, slamming his hand against the ground. This allows him to summon a massive amount of water 10 metres above the Minatos in the sky. As he releases the water to fall down the rushing can be heard as some sort of massive nature force, waiting to crush Noctis' opponents. Noctis knows that his opponents will be most likely focusing on the waterfall like sound above them, giving him an opportunity to attack from beneath.

And this he does. Since you did not mention coming in mid range, I assume you're still in long range and thus have enough time to perform some more handseals. Also, since Noctis is an inuzuka and can track the Minato's by smell, the flashbomb does not have the full effect of hiding one's location. As Noctis smells that all Minatos are getting closer (e.g. their scent gets stronger), he performs two handseals before they hit midrange. He channels his earth chakra into the ground and changes the substance of the earth all the way to long range from him into a deep pool of mud where the Minatos will get stuck in and will drown in.

As the spherical wind blast expands outwards, the Minatos have to take a different approach to the current things happening. The middle one, having finished the rain jutsu, nullyfying the ability to sense one another, forms a single hand sign exhaling a thin stream of fire, but at the end, shaped into a huge wall of fire which tramples down the wind without much further ado, and procceds forward, as he then lands on the ground.

Range: Short - Mid
    Description: A technique where the user makes the horse hand seal and then kneads chakra inside his body which is then converted into fire and expelled from the mouth as a massive wall of intense flames, which covers an expansive range in both vertical and horizontal dimensions, making it extremely difficult to avoid.

This will prevent you from performing Swamp, btw.

Fenrir, as he notices the water spawning above them, not only due the shadow it would create of sorts, but also the sound of gushing water, as they're airborne. He immediately throws an arc punched, creating a whirlwind punch which ascends and arc over the rest of the Minatos, catching the water in it. Sending it somewhere out of the picture, leaving the three unharmed.

Damage Points:40
    Description: The user delievers a punch that releases a giant, adaptable whirlwind.

The third and last Minato, being Týr forms a mere chain of two hand signs, descending his chakra into the ground in the area around you, along with where you're standing, to turn into a muddy surface. To be more exact, a swamp. You're position as it is, as you have spawned the water, the swamp forms below your feet, and the fire is closing in on you.

The three Minatos land on the ground. Fenrir & Týr procceds their orginal plan, to arc around you, keeping a distance of mid-range. Týr going right, and Fenrir left. I myself, Minato, stands observing the havoc. When the clones and I, land we're mid-range.

Status
    Jun 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Property of Vincent

Issue is as good as resolved. Moving on as promised.

As the Minatos send the fire towards Noctis and Shuck and the swamp is about to form, Noctis quickly focuses his earth chakra. Noctis recognises the handseals Týr performs to create the swamp, and thus knows what is coming. He creates a total of six small pillars of earth that shoot from the ground. Four small pillars for each of Shuck's feet and two for Noctis' own feet, shooting them out of the way from the fire and save from the swamp, which was only created underneath them and around them. Shuck is launched to the left and Noctis is launched to the right.

(Doton No Jutsu) - Earth Release Technique
    Type: Attack/Defence
    Range: Short-Mid
    Chakra cost: 10
    Damage Points: 20
    Descripton: Creates small pillars of earth, small tools, and small shields of earth

Having avoided both the fire and the swamp, this is when Týr is forming the swamp still, Noctis and Shuck both fly in a different location. Before both land on the ground far enough apart to avoid the full width of the swamp, which wouldn't be much from your description, Noctis sends out his chakra to all three of the Minatos, trapping them in a genjutsu. The genjutsu works fast, and effective, trapping the Minatos in a world of infinite darkness where they cannot see. Note that this happens directly after Noctis and Shuck are launched towards their left and right, and it will take a second or two for the Minatos to comprehend what is going on and where they are going. In this time, they will be trapped in the Genjutsu.

( Kokuangyo no Jutsu ) - Bringer-of-Darkness Technique
    Description: The user makes one handseal, causing the opponent to believe they have been trapped in a world of infinite darkness, where their sense of sight is useless. It is capable of affecting multiple targets within range. However, it does not negate their other senses.

Directly after the genjutsu is cast Noctis and Shuck land onto the ground. As he touches the ground, Shuck runs towards the Minato in the middle, which Noctis and Shuck suspect to be the real Minato, getting ready to bite him. At the same time Noctis uses his water chakra and the water already present on the ground to create a pool of water underneath the middle Minato that directly after it is created gushes upwards, firing the Minato up into the air, then shooting numerous of bullets of water at him from the pool beneath him. The bullets then form a dragon of water which attacks him and sends them back towards the ground forcefully. As he hits the floor, probably breaking several bones, Shuck reaches him, biting his neck, dealing damage to the arteries in his neck and leaving him unable to get up or fight further.
    This all happens in rapid succession.

(Suiton: Suiryū Kōbaku ) - Water Release: Water Dragon Biting Explosion
    Description: The user creates a large pool of water that gushes upwards lifting the opponent into the air, after firing the enemy into the air, the user shoots numerous water bullets at them from the pool of water and then finishes by forming the water bullets into a water dragon which attacks the target, sending them crashing into the ground.

Last edited by Mephistopheles; 05-14-2013 at 09:06 AM.

Status
    Oct 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Issue is as good as resolved. Moving on as promised.

As the Minatos send the fire towards Noctis and Shuck and the swamp is about to form, Noctis quickly focuses his earth chakra. Noctis recognises the handseals Týr performs to create the swamp, and thus knows what is coming. He creates a total of six small pillars of earth that shoot from the ground. Four small pillars for each of Shuck's feet and two for Noctis' own feet, shooting them out of the way from the fire and save from the swamp, which was only created underneath them and around them. Shuck is launched to the left and Noctis is launched to the right.

(Doton No Jutsu) - Earth Release Technique
    Type: Attack/Defence
    Chakra cost: 10
    Damage Points: 20
    Descripton: Creates small pillars of earth, small tools, and small shields of earth

Having avoided both the fire and the swamp, this is when Týr is forming the swamp still, Noctis and Shuck both fly in a different location. Before both land on the ground far enough apart to avoid the full width of the swamp, which wouldn't be much from your description, Noctis sends out his chakra to all three of the Minatos, trapping them in a genjutsu. The genjutsu works fast, and effective, trapping the Minatos in a world of infinite darkness where they cannot see. Note that this happens directly after Noctis and Shuck are launched towards their left and right, and it will take a second or two for the Minatos to comprehend what is going on and where they are going. In this time, they will be trapped in the Genjutsu.

( Kokuangyo no Jutsu ) - Bringer-of-Darkness Technique
    Description: The user makes one handseal, causing the opponent to believe they have been trapped in a world of infinite darkness, where their sense of sight is useless. It is capable of affecting multiple targets within range. However, it does not negate their other senses.

Directly after the genjutsu is cast Noctis and Shuck land onto the ground. As he touches the ground, Shuck runs towards the Minato in the middle, which Noctis and Shuck suspect to be the real Minato, getting ready to bite him. At the same time Noctis uses his water chakra and the water already present on the ground to create a pool of water underneath the middle Minato that directly after it is created gushes upwards, firing the Minato up into the air, then shooting numerous of bullets of water at him from the pool beneath him. The bullets then form a dragon of water which attacks him and sends them back towards the ground forcefully. As he hits the floor, probably breaking several bones, Shuck reaches him, biting his neck, dealing damage to the arteries in his neck and leaving him unable to get up or fight further.
    This all happens in rapid succession.

(Suiton: Suiryū Kōbaku ) - Water Release: Water Dragon Biting Explosion
    Description: The user creates a large pool of water that gushes upwards lifting the opponent into the air, after firing the enemy into the air, the user shoots numerous water bullets at them from the pool of water and then finishes by forming the water bullets into a water dragon which attacks the target, sending them crashing into the ground.
    As the darkness starts to engulf the three, Týr causes himself to dissapate dividing the his chakra portion inbetween the rest, shattering the genjutsu.

At the sametime before the darkness would have fully clouded their vision, the real Minato throws a FTG-tagged kunai straight ahead of him.

As the water starts to build up beneath the real Minato, aware of the sitaution as he looks below him, and the dog coming towards him on his right, he waits a bit before the last second, as the water shoots up beneath him, he vanishes in the blink of an eye, and reappears at his FTG-tagged kunai.

Range:Shor-Long
    Chakra Cost:40
    Damage Points:80(if used with a kunai slash as the finisher)
    Description:This is a space/time ninjutsu.This jutsu can only work if the user throws a kunai with the special shiki-jutsu(seal jutsu)or has tagged the item or person by touch.The user can instantly teleport to the tags location.
    Notenly Yondaime/Fourth hokage can use this jutsu.And is unavoidable unless with space/time ninjutsu and can only be used 4 times per battle

Fenrir, while you're trying to fruther manipulate the water, manipulates the terrain to form into spikes beneath you, skewering your legs as you're focusing on the water technique.

Description: The user first performs the Bird hand seal and the user condense mud or stone, from the ground, and shape them into spikes that will protrude from the ground in order to skewer the target. The spikes cannot penetrate targets of greater density.

The real Minato appears infront of the swamp, inbetween the two opponents grabbing the kunai in his doing. Well, your dog would be sort of diagonally behind him. Obviously, confused by the sudden dissappearing. Without paying further attention to the dog, Minato dashes as to the now being skewered Noctics, with a Rasengan in his palm.

Before getting into melee range, he throws the kunai diagnoally above Noctis, and procceds by slamming the rasengan against his foe, descending him into the ground as the rasengan 'explodes' outwards in his palm.

Description: Rasengan was a Ninjutsu technique developed over the span of three years by the Fourth Hokage. The technique was taught to his sensei Jiraiya, who then passed it on to the young ninja Naruto years later. The technique is unlike many other jutsu in that it does not require any hand seals. It just relied on the ninja's ability to mold chakra. The ninja concentrates a contained, fast, rotating sphere of chakra in the palm of their hand, which can create a destructive impact. Limit: None

Status
    Jun 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Property of Vincent

Quote Originally Posted by Gobi Gobletsson View Post
    As the darkness starts to engulf the three, Týr causes himself to dissapate dividing the his chakra portion inbetween the rest, shattering the genjutsu.

At the sametime before the darkness would have fully clouded their vision, the real Minato throws a FTG-tagged kunai straight ahead of him.

As the water starts to build up beneath the real Minato, aware of the sitaution as he looks below him, and the dog coming towards him on his right, he waits a bit before the last second, as the water shoots up beneath him, he vanishes in the blink of an eye, and reappears at his FTG-tagged kunai.

Range:Shor-Long
    Chakra Cost:40
    Damage Points:80(if used with a kunai slash as the finisher)
    Description:This is a space/time ninjutsu.This jutsu can only work if the user throws a kunai with the special shiki-jutsu(seal jutsu)or has tagged the item or person by touch.The user can instantly teleport to the tags location.
    Notenly Yondaime/Fourth hokage can use this jutsu.And is unavoidable unless with space/time ninjutsu and can only be used 4 times per battle

Fenrir, while you're trying to fruther manipulate the water, manipulates the terrain to form into spikes beneath you, skewering your legs as you're focusing on the water technique.

Description: The user first performs the Bird hand seal and the user condense mud or stone, from the ground, and shape them into spikes that will protrude from the ground in order to skewer the target. The spikes cannot penetrate targets of greater density.

The real Minato appears infront of the swamp, inbetween the two opponents grabbing the kunai in his doing. Well, your dog would be sort of diagonally behind him. Obviously, confused by the sudden dissappearing. Without paying further attention to the dog, Minato dashes as to the now being skewered Noctics, with a Rasengan in his palm.

Before getting into melee range, he throws the kunai diagnoally above Noctis, and procceds by slamming the rasengan against his foe, descending him into the ground as the rasengan 'explodes' outwards in his palm.

Description: Rasengan was a Ninjutsu technique developed over the span of three years by the Fourth Hokage. The technique was taught to his sensei Jiraiya, who then passed it on to the young ninja Naruto years later. The technique is unlike many other jutsu in that it does not require any hand seals. It just relied on the ninja's ability to mold chakra. The ninja concentrates a contained, fast, rotating sphere of chakra in the palm of their hand, which can create a destructive impact. Limit: None

I again have an issue with your move, I'm taking it to the rp mods and pm you the results.
    Thank you for your patience.

Status
    May 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    I feel your every move, I know
    your every thought. I'm there
    from your birth and I'll see
    how you rot. I am your shadow,
    you shall never be free. Do
    you know me?

Test Passed!

Congrats Leaf! Now find a sensei to start your Senjutsu training and good luck.

PS- I don't know where you read the dispersing a clone can rid you of genjutsu Gobi. If its a clone with Senjutsu chakra, yes, the foreign special type of chakra will disperse a genjutsu. But a normal clone? I don't agree that the minute chakra transfer one experiences when the clone disperses is enough to break a genjutsu. If it was a substantial chakra transfer, Shadow Clones would be the perfect technique and a user wouldn't need to fear exhaustion or chakra depletion because in the end, it would all return to him. Thats only my opinion though, which you can always try to discuss in the Sensei HQ and I am open to suggestions. But until then, I don't agree with this reasoning and usage. Sorry.