Status
    Dec 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    #Gobi4Mod

Angel beats Question

K so Yuzuru gave his organs up before he died like right before he die kanade got his heart so how was she there before him? he died first -_- i doubt he was unconscious that long

Banned
    Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Asleep.

Re: Angel beats Question

Idk. All I know is that Han's Japanese Voice is awesome and his Bijuu looks retarded.

Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hēi is not allowed to have a
    status.

Maybe it's a loose end the writers forgot to tie up, or maybe it's just that mysterious(however the last option don't make much sense)

Status
    Dec 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Well it's been a while since I watched it so I forget the details, but the Angel Beats afterlife is a weird thing. In a way it might just be that it's separate from the flow of time as we're aware, Kanade ended up there first in spite of the fact that Otonashi died before her so it could be that the afterlife isn't subject to time so Kanade somehow got there before Otonashi. There's probably a better explanation out there but again, I'm rusty on the details since I haven't seen it for a long time so someone might know a more factual reason but it's just a thought.

Status
    Nov 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Then a chill swept through the
    mammoth crowd and the demons
    squealed with glee, as a
    sordid, vulgar, repulsive
    essence was felt. Arrogantly
    prancing, hands held high,
    draped in a sparkling shroud
    Trolled by demons, Syren
    ascended from Hell.

They never said at after you die you go straight there. He could have been already at peace, but it was decided by a higher deity that he should be sent there in order for the rest of the people to move on. In truth, that series wasn't long enough to explain how angel got there before he did when nhe clearly died first.

Status
    Dec 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by TheSyren View Post
    They never said at after you die you go straight there. He could have been already at peace, but it was decided by a higher deity that he should be sent there in order for the rest of the people to move on. In truth, that series wasn't long enough to explain how angel got there before he did when nhe clearly died first.
    ....And that's exactly what I mean. A much more viable explanation that sounds just right to me.

That's my main problem with Angel Beats, I loved the plot, the characters, the concept, pretty much everything was my style. The only thing missing was that it was way too short, the story wasn't as extended as I would have liked and the characters, while pretty much all awesome, weren't all very developed. If ever Angel Beats gets redone (anime, manga, or even a VN that I heard was supposed to happen a while ago but don't know anything about right now) then length is pretty much my only concern.