Page 2 of 4 « First 1234 Last»
Results 21 to 40 of 63
  1. #21
    HOKAGE Sage OfThe 6 Paths's Avatar
    Status
    Sage OfThe 6 Paths is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    612
    Location
    The deepest Darkest Corners of Your mind trying To corrupt your soul and will to fight
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Sakura was never in the Running.

    maybe
     
         

  2. #22
    Creative Ventalus's Avatar
    Status
    Ventalus is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    3,667
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Sakura was never in the Running.

    I doubt that we will see Naruto hang out with any girls until Naruto ends anyway. Somethings just tells me that he will give his own life for a true peace.
     
         

  3. #23
    Banned
    Status
    Twin Steps is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    4,793
    Location
    Ottawa, Canada
    Blowing Fanboys and Idiots
    alike With C4 Karura
     

    Re: Sakura was never in the Running.

    Quote Originally Posted by obito777 View Post
    Screw NaruSaku, it's just that simple, period, end of debate so let's stop this madness.
    ^This
     
         

  4. #24
    こんにちは!♥ MrsJDepp's Avatar
    Status
    MrsJDepp is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    467
    Location
    Germany
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Sakura was never in the Running.

    Quote Originally Posted by Arian View Post
    patience my freind..patience..since most people are too narrow minded to see whats anderneath the underneath everyone thinks holding hands means theyll end up together..its pretty obvious narusaku will happen..who ever doesnt see this is either ignorant or just cant understand the whole story...meh i dont care i won argue with u guys.however i will pity all the narusaku and sakura haters when the time comes
    True. If you can't understand why Narusaku should happen it's because you can't understand the whole Story.. Caution! Sarcasm.
    I think it's you who can't understand the Story.
     
         

  5. #25
    Hatred will always exists obito777's Avatar
    Status
    obito777 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    844
    Location
    In my fantasy
    Will Obito live in the end?
     

    Re: Sakura was never in the Running.

    Quote Originally Posted by Chatte View Post
    And I might ask why?
    Because you say so?



    2 words: chapter 3.
    Read the chapter and saw the episode too, what's the importance? She barely did anything, fainted against a low level genjutsu, and was against sasuke about feeding naruto.
     
         

  6. #26
    Academy Student princesskatara's Avatar
    Status
    princesskatara is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    15
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Sakura was never in the Running.

    I was a Naruhina fan from the beginning, I can't wait to see what happens in the next chapter
     
         

  7. #27
    Wisdom and Courage Honord Sage's Avatar
    Status
    Honord Sage is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    14,520
    Location
    Ocala, Florida
    Thinking
     

    Re: Sakura was never in the Running.

    World wide every poll has always ben Naruto and Hinata and Kishi has confirm this as was His desired all along only the Blind, deaf and Dumb could never See this coming like the Guy or Gall who can't admit their team lost so they keep making excuses because they are in denial and people in denial are bradded by History as Fools.
     
         

  8. #28
    Kaika Saisei 開花再生 Chatte's Avatar
    Status
    Chatte is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    10,387
    Location
    Here and there.
    Nothing much.
     



    Re: Sakura was never in the Running.

    Quote Originally Posted by Honord Sage View Post
    World wide every poll has always ben Naruto and Hinata and Kishi has confirm this as was His desired all along only the Blind, deaf and Dumb could never See this coming like the Guy or Gall who can't admit their team lost so they keep making excuses because they are in denial and people in denial are bradded by History as Fools.
    No offence, official thing for what you stated? If I don't ask much of you, of course.
     
         

  9. #29
    M.M.$$$$DiamondHead$$$UPP ! UchihaInza's Avatar
    Status
    UchihaInza is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    2,557
    Location
    CT
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Sakura was never in the Running.

    sakura has an important role in naruto she is the one that took out sasori with granny chiyo...and she is very strong..and she drives naruto to get back sasuke and dont forget people..she is one heck of a medical nin if anything shes on the road of surpassing tsunade..and tsunade is the one teaching her medical
     
         

  10. #30
    Wisdom and Courage Honord Sage's Avatar
    Status
    Honord Sage is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    14,520
    Location
    Ocala, Florida
    Thinking
     

    Re: Sakura was never in the Running.

    Quote Originally Posted by Chatte View Post
    No offence, official thing for what you stated? If I don't ask much of you, of course.
    No offense taken in life we must have Winners and Losers and Obama can't change it either because that life their will always be a winner and thus their will be a loser for each winner.
     
         

  11. #31
    Kaika Saisei 開花再生 Chatte's Avatar
    Status
    Chatte is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    10,387
    Location
    Here and there.
    Nothing much.
     



    Re: Sakura was never in the Running.

    Quote Originally Posted by Honord Sage View Post
    No offense taken in life we must have Winners and Losers and Obama can't change it either because that life their will always be a winner and thus their will be a loser for each winner.
    So, I guess you don't have the official source thus implying that might not be true.
    Ok, I get it.
     
         

  12. #32
    Hatred will always exists obito777's Avatar
    Status
    obito777 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    844
    Location
    In my fantasy
    Will Obito live in the end?
     

    Re: Sakura was never in the Running.

    Quote Originally Posted by UchihaInza View Post
    sakura has an important role in naruto she is the one that took out sasori with granny chiyo...and she is very strong..and she drives naruto to get back sasuke and dont forget people..she is one heck of a medical nin if anything shes on the road of surpassing tsunade..and tsunade is the one teaching her medical
    Dude, it was only a matter of time for sasori to die. It was just mere plot no jutsu that ended him.
     
         

  13. #33
    Wisdom and Courage Honord Sage's Avatar
    Status
    Honord Sage is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    14,520
    Location
    Ocala, Florida
    Thinking
     

    Re: Sakura was never in the Running.

    Quote Originally Posted by Chatte View Post
    So, I guess you don't have the official source thus implying that might not be true.
    Ok, I get it.
    It's A Naruto/Hinata world, either get Sasuke or settled for Sai or Lee but Naruto belongs to Hinata only.
     
         

  14. #34
    ☛✯#Ghoulsquad✯☚ SasukeUchiha910's Avatar
    Status
    SasukeUchiha910 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    7,239
    ~TOKYO GHOUL,東京喰種~ FTW
    / Evangelion 4.0 in 2015 /
    Okitenemuru's manga is
    awesome/ its time to get busy
    / lord sasuke solo's
     

    Re: Sakura was never in the Running.

    Quote Originally Posted by Honord Sage View Post
    It's A Naruto/Hinata world, either get Sasuke or settled for Sai or Lee but Naruto belongs to Hinata only.
    sasuke.....***** please
     
         

  15. #35
    Senior Member Arian's Avatar
    Status
    Arian is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    4,591
    etaf ruoy epacse tonnac uoy!!!
     



    Re: Sakura was never in the Running.

    Quote Originally Posted by MrsJDepp View Post
    True. If you can't understand why Narusaku should happen it's because you can't understand the whole Story.. Caution! Sarcasm.
    I think it's you who can't understand the Story.
    it will happen soon enough^^
     
         

  16. #36
    Premium User iKaras's Avatar
    Status
    iKaras is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    2,598
    Location
    On Earth...
    Madara > NV. GG
     

    Re: Sakura was never in the Running.

    Quote Originally Posted by Zlad View Post
    Oh my god can't we just forget this topic?.
    I've been here for a little bit and even I know it'll never end. >.>
     
         

  17. #37
    Jinchuuriki Yugito's Avatar
    Status
    Yugito is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    327
    Location
    USA
    Lovin' life in christian love
     

    Re: Sakura was never in the Running.

    Quote Originally Posted by Zlad View Post
    Oh my god can't we just forget this topic?.
    Not to be rude but why then do u keep viewing them I enjoy them there isn't much else to talk about till the next chapter is out so why not spend time thinking of all the things that Kishi might be making a connection with some similar scenario
     
         

  18. #38
    Wisdom and Courage Honord Sage's Avatar
    Status
    Honord Sage is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    14,520
    Location
    Ocala, Florida
    Thinking
     

    Re: Sakura was never in the Running.

    Fact of life 103 A woman picts Her mate not the Man,a man is happy just to have a mate.
     
         

  19. #39
    Hatred will always exists obito777's Avatar
    Status
    obito777 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    844
    Location
    In my fantasy
    Will Obito live in the end?
     

    Re: Sakura was never in the Running.

    Quote Originally Posted by Honord Sage View Post
    Fact of life 103 A woman picts Her mate not the Man,a man is happy just to have a mate.
    So.... a man can't pick huh?
     
         

  20. #40
    ~Zonta~'s Avatar
    Status
    ~Zonta~ is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    5,358
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Sakura was never in the Running.


    Hope this make it clear and ends the topic atleast for now
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •