Page 3 of 3 « First 123
    Status
    Nov 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Drawing stuff.

Re: Sakura was never in the Running.

Quote Originally Posted by FTG V2 View Post

^Naruto and Sakura disagrees
    Notice how he never reciprocated. I see this image used as an argument all the time, with no words, just the image, as if that's all that's needed to make a point. But DUH everyone's going to see it through their own filters so I'll tell you how this fails for me: All I see is him standing there looking surprised with his arms at his sides. I also recall that he flinched the next time she hugged him. Please do more than just post an image.

Quote Originally Posted by Chatte View Post
    Never? Hmmm... Don't mind me if I argue with that.

What is that arguing? He's 12 and he has a crush. She's a device to show that Sasuke is not only Naruto's rival in talent but also in romance. It makes the rivalry more interesting. It wouldn't have as much storytelling potential or be as interesting if he wasn't interested in her.

I'm hoping to contribute to the discussion of whether Kishimoto had a pairing with Naruto worked out from the start? (Is that what the OP meant?) A whole lot of stuff seemed to start rolling at full speed around the time of the Chuunin exams. Sasuke's defection was one thing definitely planned from the very beginning. Maybe when the series is over we'll be lucky and Kishimoto will be willing to spill a bit about his planning that he wasn't able to share before.

While I was watching the KingofLightning review on chapter 614 where Neji died, he pointed out something really interesting that I hadn't noticed. He said that Neji died never knowing that HE WAS RIGHT ALL ALONG. Everything he said about destiny during the Chuunin exams was correct.

Neji died never knowing that Naruto was the son of the village's greatest Hokage and also is the Child of Prophecy. By blood Naruto comes from heroes. Neji thought Naruto was able to escape his "loser" destiny through hard work and was inspired by him because of that. But Naruto's destiny to succeed was decided before his birth through a vision had by the Great Toad Sage. It's like the greatest irony, and Neji never lived to find that out.

Hinata and Naruto. Both losers. Both outcasts with blood of high rank. Both reaching success through hard work.

Last edited by AaaaNinja; 01-05-2013 at 10:45 AM.

Status
    Mar 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thinking

Fact of Life,lesson of Life,their will Always be Winners and for each Winner their MUST, I say MUST be a Loser. Political Correctness is a Fools attempt to denny this fact All creatures great or small,Human or animals are subject to the whims of life and fate. The Wise Person accepts this,they change what they can and accept what they can't change and move on with their lives as best they can. Be a Winner by doing Your beast and changing what You can and accepting what You can't change thats what a Real Man and Woman dose.

Status
    Jan 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Honord Sage View Post
    Fact of Life,lesson of Life,their will Always be Winners and for each Winner their MUST, I say MUST be a Loser. Political Correctness is a Fools attempt to denny this fact All creatures great or small,Human or animals are subject to the whims of life and fate. The Wise Person accepts this,they change what they can and accept what they can't change and move on with their lives as best they can. Be a Winner by doing Your beast and changing what You can and accepting what You can't change thats what a Real Man and Woman dose.
    I like noodles

Status
    Dec 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Honord Sage View Post
    wat

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Potatos

Hot and steamy love between Hinata and Naruto it is, then.

Status
    Nov 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Drawing stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by Rzm117 View Post
    Hot and steamy love between Hinata and Naruto it is, then.
    Alot like ramen. And it's done in just 3 minutes.

king of darkness francois brown's Avatar
    Status
    Jul 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by AaaaNinja View Post
    Notice how he never reciprocated. I see this image used as an argument all the time, with no words, just the image, as if that's all that's needed to make a point. But DUH everyone's going to see it through their own filters so I'll tell you how this fails for me: All I see is him standing there looking surprised with his arms at his sides. I also recall that he flinched the next time she hugged him. Please do more than just post an image.

What is that arguing? He's 12 and he has a crush. She's a device to show that Sasuke is not only Naruto's rival in talent but also in romance. It makes the rivalry more interesting. It wouldn't have as much storytelling potential or be as interesting if he wasn't interested in her.

I'm hoping to contribute to the discussion of whether Kishimoto had a pairing with Naruto worked out from the start? (Is that what the OP meant?) A whole lot of stuff seemed to start rolling at full speed around the time of the Chuunin exams. Sasuke's defection was one thing definitely planned from the very beginning. Maybe when the series is over we'll be lucky and Kishimoto will be willing to spill a bit about his planning that he wasn't able to share before.

While I was watching the KingofLightning review on chapter 614 where Neji died, he pointed out something really interesting that I hadn't noticed. He said that Neji died never knowing that HE WAS RIGHT ALL ALONG. Everything he said about destiny during the Chuunin exams was correct.

Neji died never knowing that Naruto was the son of the village's greatest Hokage and also is the Child of Prophecy. By blood Naruto comes from heroes. Neji thought Naruto was able to escape his "loser" destiny through hard work and was inspired by him because of that. But Naruto's destiny to succeed was decided before his birth through a vision had by the Great Toad Sage. It's like the greatest irony, and Neji never lived to find that out.

Hinata and Naruto. Both losers. Both outcasts with blood of high rank. Both reaching success through hard work.

yes a person who deliberates finaly

Banned
    Status
    Dec 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blowing Fanboys and Idiots
    alike With C4 Karura

Never? Hmmm... Don't mind me if I argue with that.

Those are Naruto's words from when he didn't fully understand the difference between actual love and affection.

Besides, Sakura loves Sasuke, how many times is that needed to be said?

Status
    Nov 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I don't see why ppl are so attached to sakura, she is just a part of team 7 and the best medic nin on duty her role will come when sasuke gets back in the picture. Her purpose or specialty is not needed.

Status
    May 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Still Hanging:O

And I might ask why?
    Because you say so?

2 words: chapter 3.
    Tell Em Chatte!

Status
    Jan 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

NaruSaku would only create "baka" ninjas with gigantic foreheads anyway.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Potatos

Quote Originally Posted by AaaaNinja View Post
    Alot like ramen. And it's done in just 3 minutes.
    Ah ah poor Naruto

Banned
    Status
    Nov 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Page 3 of 3 « First 123