Page 3 of 4 « First 1234 Last»
Results 41 to 60 of 63
  1. #41
    Jinchuuriki Yugito's Avatar
    Status
    Yugito is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    327
    Location
    USA
    Lovin' life in christian love
     

    Re: Sakura was never in the Running.

    true they do because they r the one to make the proposal but they won't get married if the woman doesn't love him back
     
         

  2. #42
    Hatred will always exists obito777's Avatar
    Status
    obito777 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    844
    Location
    In my fantasy
    Will Obito live in the end?
     

    Re: Sakura was never in the Running.

    Quote Originally Posted by Yugito View Post
    true they do because they r the one to make the proposal but they won't get married if the woman doesn't love him back
    Sounds like something I would do.
     
         

  3. #43
    Mikasa es mi casa . -Punk-'s Avatar
    Status
    -Punk- is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    29,479
    Location
    With Mikasa.Esdeath.MichelleK.
    Attack on Titan. Akame Ga
    kill. Terra formars. Tokyo
    Ghoul Re. Psycho Pass 2=
    Favorite on-going
    mangas/series.
     

    Re: Sakura was never in the Running.

    Quote Originally Posted by Okami the butcher View Post
    this ^

     
         

  4. #44
    Wisdom and Courage Honord Sage's Avatar
    Status
    Honord Sage is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    14,521
    Location
    Ocala, Florida
    Thinking
     

    Re: Sakura was never in the Running.

    A man can do everything right and a Woman can say No its world History,Yes only Happens because She wanted you in the first place to begging with She just played you out. Numerically speaking most women world wide say no to a guy that wants them. Women have the power,the real power when it comes to a man's future.
     
         

  5. #45
    ~Zonta~'s Avatar
    Status
    ~Zonta~ is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    5,358
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Sakura was never in the Running.

    Quote Originally Posted by Yugito View Post
    true they do because they r the one to make the proposal but they won't get married if the woman doesn't love him back
    Quote Originally Posted by obito777 View Post
    Sounds like something I would do.
    Of all the confessions or proposals in Naruto were actually done by female; some of them are:
    = Sakura confession to Sasuke in part 1
    = Hinata's confession to Naruto in Pain Arc
    = Sakura confession to Naruto during kage summit
     
         

  6. #46
    Member NinJaGirl99's Avatar
    Status
    NinJaGirl99 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    418
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Sakura was never in the Running.

    Quote Originally Posted by Honord Sage View Post
    Sakura was never in the Running to be Naruto Woman. Kishi originally Had Hinata to be Naruto's Woman as a servant in the Remain Shop that Naruto frequented but the Publisher was against it, He insisted Hinata had to be a Ninja too. So Kishi made Her a quiet Shy Ninja,but evolved Her slowly to be like Minato and Naruto to be like Kushina thus attracting each other in the end as Minato and Kushina did. but People keep being Blind to this keep pushing Sakura and lost and they won't accept the true meaning of Kishi story and now their MAD,MAD incapable of accepting it. Get over it it's done its a Naruto/Hinata World with Naruto to become the New SO6P and Hinata His Wife and You, Yes You can't Changer it so accept it or be Mad big Dummies for life.
    I don't know if Sakura was never in the running but after the hand holding between Naruto and Hinata it's really hard to think Sakura has any chance at all to be with Naruto, regardless of whatever clues you think you saw that would indicate otherwise. And I'm not a Sakura hater either. I think she has come a long way since the time skip and her battle with Chiyo against Sasori was and still is one of my fav Akatsuki fights.

    IMO, the only way Sakura ends up with Naruto is if Obito kills Hinata and she is not revived.
     
         

  7. #47
    Member
    Status
    Kellyable is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    145
    Location
    Um...does Nebraska count as a state?
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Sakura was never in the Running.

    Quote Originally Posted by Zlad View Post
    Oh my god can't we just forget this topic?.
    agreed. -.-
     
         

  8. #48
    Wisdom and Courage Honord Sage's Avatar
    Status
    Honord Sage is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    14,521
    Location
    Ocala, Florida
    Thinking
     

    Re: Sakura was never in the Running.

    Quote Originally Posted by NinJaGirl99 View Post
    I don't know if Sakura was never in the running but after the hand holding between Naruto and Hinata it's really hard to think Sakura has any chance at all to be with Naruto, regardless of whatever clues you think you saw that would indicate otherwise. And I'm not a Sakura hater either. I think she has come a long way since the time skip and her battle with Chiyo against Sasori was and still is one of my fav Akatsuki fights.

    IMO, the only way Sakura ends up with Naruto is if Obito kills Hinata and she is not revived.
    Get in your Head Sakura has eyes for Sasuke only,page after page in Manga say so.
     
         

  9. #49
    ~Zonta~'s Avatar
    Status
    ~Zonta~ is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    5,358
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Sakura was never in the Running.

    I am not sure of the pairings but i just want to say this because thishas happened in the manga not just once but twice whenever Naruto was down or almost gave up be the pain arc or jubbi it was hinata who made him stand up and put a fight......
    In pain arc when naruto was captured Hinata almost got killed for saving him so which lead naruto get free from Pain and to defeat him further and same thing has happened once again against the jubbi.... we all know naruto will win
    So in the end it was Hinata who saved Naruto not just once but twice and made him fight............ which lead him to save the world
    I am not concerned about pairings though this just my opinion based on what i read and saw in anime.........
     
         

  10. #50
    Member Wik's Avatar
    Status
    Wik is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    649
    Location
    sweden
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Sakura was never in the Running.

    I assume that you dont have any source on the whole thing about Kishi and his producer? Couldn't be that you made it up or that you heard it from someone who made it up?

    And all you people bashing Sakura and jumping to conclusions just because a little handholding makes me feel ashamed to be a Hinata fan. But then I look att all the Narusaku fans talking like they know everything and conclude that most likely you people deserve eachother
     
         

  11. #51
    Easily Startled AaaaNinja's Avatar
    Status
    AaaaNinja is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    2,035
    Location
    Oregon
    Drawing stuff.
     

    Re: Sakura was never in the Running.

    Quote Originally Posted by FTG V2 View Post


    ^Naruto and Sakura disagrees
    Notice how he never reciprocated. I see this image used as an argument all the time, with no words, just the image, as if that's all that's needed to make a point. But DUH everyone's going to see it through their own filters so I'll tell you how this fails for me: All I see is him standing there looking surprised with his arms at his sides. I also recall that he flinched the next time she hugged him. Please do more than just post an image.

    Quote Originally Posted by Chatte View Post
    Never? Hmmm... Don't mind me if I argue with that.

    What is that arguing? He's 12 and he has a crush. She's a device to show that Sasuke is not only Naruto's rival in talent but also in romance. It makes the rivalry more interesting. It wouldn't have as much storytelling potential or be as interesting if he wasn't interested in her.

    I'm hoping to contribute to the discussion of whether Kishimoto had a pairing with Naruto worked out from the start? (Is that what the OP meant?) A whole lot of stuff seemed to start rolling at full speed around the time of the Chuunin exams. Sasuke's defection was one thing definitely planned from the very beginning. Maybe when the series is over we'll be lucky and Kishimoto will be willing to spill a bit about his planning that he wasn't able to share before.


    While I was watching the KingofLightning review on chapter 614 where Neji died, he pointed out something really interesting that I hadn't noticed. He said that Neji died never knowing that HE WAS RIGHT ALL ALONG. Everything he said about destiny during the Chuunin exams was correct.

    Neji died never knowing that Naruto was the son of the village's greatest Hokage and also is the Child of Prophecy. By blood Naruto comes from heroes. Neji thought Naruto was able to escape his "loser" destiny through hard work and was inspired by him because of that. But Naruto's destiny to succeed was decided before his birth through a vision had by the Great Toad Sage. It's like the greatest irony, and Neji never lived to find that out.

    Hinata and Naruto. Both losers. Both outcasts with blood of high rank. Both reaching success through hard work.

     
         
    Last edited by AaaaNinja; 01-05-2013 at 11:45 AM.

  12. #52
    Wisdom and Courage Honord Sage's Avatar
    Status
    Honord Sage is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    14,521
    Location
    Ocala, Florida
    Thinking
     

    Re: Sakura was never in the Running.

    Fact of Life,lesson of Life,their will Always be Winners and for each Winner their MUST, I say MUST be a Loser. Political Correctness is a Fools attempt to denny this fact All creatures great or small,Human or animals are subject to the whims of life and fate. The Wise Person accepts this,they change what they can and accept what they can't change and move on with their lives as best they can. Be a Winner by doing Your beast and changing what You can and accepting what You can't change thats what a Real Man and Woman dose.
     
         

  13. #53
    Member Wik's Avatar
    Status
    Wik is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    649
    Location
    sweden
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Sakura was never in the Running.

    Quote Originally Posted by Honord Sage View Post
    Fact of Life,lesson of Life,their will Always be Winners and for each Winner their MUST, I say MUST be a Loser. Political Correctness is a Fools attempt to denny this fact All creatures great or small,Human or animals are subject to the whims of life and fate. The Wise Person accepts this,they change what they can and accept what they can't change and move on with their lives as best they can. Be a Winner by doing Your beast and changing what You can and accepting what You can't change thats what a Real Man and Woman dose.
    I like noodles
     
         

  14. #54
    Member
    Status
    beast7960 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    195
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Sakura was never in the Running.

    Quote Originally Posted by Honord Sage View Post
    Fact of Life,lesson of Life,their will Always be Winners and for each Winner their MUST, I say MUST be a Loser. Political Correctness is a Fools attempt to denny this fact All creatures great or small,Human or animals are subject to the whims of life and fate. The Wise Person accepts this,they change what they can and accept what they can't change and move on with their lives as best they can. Be a Winner by doing Your beast and changing what You can and accepting what You can't change thats what a Real Man and Woman dose.
    wat
     
         

  15. #55
    Senior Member Baratie's Avatar
    Status
    Baratie is online now
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    4,063
    <Something deep>
     



    Re: Sakura was never in the Running.

    Hot and steamy love between Hinata and Naruto it is, then.
     
         

  16. #56
    Easily Startled AaaaNinja's Avatar
    Status
    AaaaNinja is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    2,035
    Location
    Oregon
    Drawing stuff.
     

    Re: Sakura was never in the Running.

    Quote Originally Posted by Rzm117 View Post
    Hot and steamy love between Hinata and Naruto it is, then.
    Alot like ramen. And it's done in just 3 minutes.
     
         

  17. #57
    Banned
    Status
    francois brown is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    253
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Sakura was never in the Running.

    Quote Originally Posted by AaaaNinja View Post
    Notice how he never reciprocated. I see this image used as an argument all the time, with no words, just the image, as if that's all that's needed to make a point. But DUH everyone's going to see it through their own filters so I'll tell you how this fails for me: All I see is him standing there looking surprised with his arms at his sides. I also recall that he flinched the next time she hugged him. Please do more than just post an image.



    What is that arguing? He's 12 and he has a crush. She's a device to show that Sasuke is not only Naruto's rival in talent but also in romance. It makes the rivalry more interesting. It wouldn't have as much storytelling potential or be as interesting if he wasn't interested in her.

    I'm hoping to contribute to the discussion of whether Kishimoto had a pairing with Naruto worked out from the start? (Is that what the OP meant?) A whole lot of stuff seemed to start rolling at full speed around the time of the Chuunin exams. Sasuke's defection was one thing definitely planned from the very beginning. Maybe when the series is over we'll be lucky and Kishimoto will be willing to spill a bit about his planning that he wasn't able to share before.


    While I was watching the KingofLightning review on chapter 614 where Neji died, he pointed out something really interesting that I hadn't noticed. He said that Neji died never knowing that HE WAS RIGHT ALL ALONG. Everything he said about destiny during the Chuunin exams was correct.

    Neji died never knowing that Naruto was the son of the village's greatest Hokage and also is the Child of Prophecy. By blood Naruto comes from heroes. Neji thought Naruto was able to escape his "loser" destiny through hard work and was inspired by him because of that. But Naruto's destiny to succeed was decided before his birth through a vision had by the Great Toad Sage. It's like the greatest irony, and Neji never lived to find that out.

    Hinata and Naruto. Both losers. Both outcasts with blood of high rank. Both reaching success through hard work.

    yes a person who deliberates finaly
     
         

  18. #58
    Banned
    Status
    Twin Steps is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    4,793
    Location
    Ottawa, Canada
    Blowing Fanboys and Idiots
    alike With C4 Karura
     

    Re: Sakura was never in the Running.

    Quote Originally Posted by Chatte View Post
    Never? Hmmm... Don't mind me if I argue with that.

    Those are Naruto's words from when he didn't fully understand the difference between actual love and affection.

    Besides, Sakura loves Sasuke, how many times is that needed to be said?
     
         

  19. #59
    Member lion fang master's Avatar
    Status
    lion fang master is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    790
    Location
    USA
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Sakura was never in the Running.

    I don't see why ppl are so attached to sakura, she is just a part of team 7 and the best medic nin on duty her role will come when sasuke gets back in the picture. Her purpose or specialty is not needed.
     
         

  20. #60
    ~Team Taka~ UchihaBrothers's Avatar
    Status
    UchihaBrothers is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    8,235
    Location
    Hanging out with Team Taka.
    Suck My Ass.
     

    Re: Sakura was never in the Running.

    Quote Originally Posted by Chatte View Post
    And I might ask why?
    Because you say so?



    2 words: chapter 3.
    Tell Em Chatte!
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •