Real pain is love... timeyuchiha's Avatar
    Status
    Sep 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

The REAL Uchiha Madara ^.^ (In My opinion)

Heya! This thread might be alot to read, but i assure you its worth your time! so please read ^.^;

Most of us know that according to the manga, Tobi is Uchiha Madara. But isnt something suspicious? Looking at Tobi's mask we see that he covers all of his face and only has a hole in front of his right eye. This makes me think that Tobi (Uchiha Madara) can be Obito. WHY? Because before Obito died, he gave his left eye to Kakashi, which leaves him only with a right eye (1 Sharingan). We also do not know if Obito is dead 100% even though they show kakashi visiting his graveyard. The point im trying to get to is... What if Madara Uchiha's Mongekyou sharingan allows him to take over other peoples bodies, by transfering his soul into them, just like Orochimaru's forbidden jutsu. Using this power that the Mongekyou Sharingan gives him (or it could be another forbidden jutsu?) this allows Madara Uchiha to take over Obito's body (Making him live longer/immortal). And since his been using Obito's body as his new host for his soul, maybe he can only use his right eye or maybe he just wants to use one eye encase he gets attacked by something like Amaratsu. Also his next target (New host/body for his soul) could be Sasuke Uchiha.

What do you thinks of this guys? It is a possible thing to happen i think :D

Status
    Dec 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: The REAL Uchiha Madara ^.^ (In My opinion)

And maybe he need the Bijuu's power to heal is dead body

Status
    Sep 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Arch0n12 View Post
    And maybe he need the Bijuu's power to heal is dead body
    Maybe, but i guess years have passed since his own body has already rotten

Status
    Nov 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by timeyuchiha View Post
    Heya! This thread might be alot to read, but i assure you its worth your time! so please read ^.^;

Most of us know that according to the manga, Tobi is Uchiha Madara. But isnt something suspicious? Looking at Tobi's mask we see that he covers all of his face and only has a hole in front of his right eye. This makes me think that Tobi (Uchiha Madara) can be Obito. WHY? Because before Obito died, he gave his left eye to Kakashi, which leaves him only with a right eye (1 Sharingan). We also do not know if Obito is dead 100% even though they show kakashi visiting his graveyard. The point im trying to get to is... What if Madara Uchiha's Mongekyou sharingan allows him to take over other peoples bodies, by transfering his soul into them, just like Orochimaru's forbidden jutsu. Using this power that the Mongekyou Sharingan gives him (or it could be another forbidden jutsu?) this allows Madara Uchiha to take over Obito's body (Making him live longer/immortal). And since his been using Obito's body as his new host for his soul, maybe he can only use his right eye or maybe he just wants to use one eye encase he gets attacked by something like Amaratsu. Also his next target (New host/body for his soul) could be Sasuke Uchiha.

What do you thinks of this guys? It is a possible thing to happen i think :D
    I have an idea Madara is Madara and Obito is Obito
    He is dead...Why can't you let him rest in peace?? -.-''

Status
    Sep 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Thekidfox View Post
    I have an idea Madara is Madara and Obito is Obito
    He is dead...Why can't you let him rest in peace?? -.-''
    This is just a prediction, plus you never know what can happen. ^_^;

Marching Yellow Jackect NarutoOBSESSION1995's Avatar
    Status
    Aug 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

This situation will never die will it?

The reason Obito gave Kakashi his left eye was because Obito's right side was crushed under the boulder! It was proven in the manga and was yet again proven in the anime. But you know what? No matter what me or anybody else says this thread will still live on because people like to see base members go at eachother!:mad:

And for you people who say Madara uses body transferring justu like Oro:

Why? He has major chakra reserves which can contain his youth (just like Ita said). Kakazu took other people's hearts to keep himself alive for so long. He didn't use any body transfer justu...

Last edited by NarutoOBSESSION1995; 09-12-2009 at 07:48 PM. Reason: Second thoughts!

Status
    Jun 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

[QUOTE=NarutoOBSESSION1995;1410818]This situation will never die will it?

The reason Obito gave Kakashi his left eye was because Obito's right side was crushed under the boulder! It was proven in the manga and was yet again proven in the anime. But you know what? No matter what me or anybody else says this thread will still live on because people like to see base members go at eachother!:mad:

And for you people who say Madara uses body transferring justu like Oro:

Why? He has major chakra reserves which can contain his youth (just like Ita said). Kakazu took other people's hearts to keep himself alive for so long. He didn't use any body transfer justu...[/Q

you got a point there but it is no harm in discussing

Status
    Sep 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

but why would obito have a grudge against the leaf? they didn't leave him there to die. he told kakashi and rin to go before the rock crushes them too.