-KG and custom jutsu allowed
    -CJ: Yes
    -Custom elements
    -Killing: Yes
    -Stealing: No
    Fugaku in sig

Weather: Sunni and hot

[Closed]

Last edited by Trollo Lucilfer; 01-03-2013 at 01:44 PM.

Status
    Apr 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ

Re: Mega VS Prince

Sorry for replying so late Got held up

Now that Im here, We will start. Ill warn you though-
    * I unsheath my sword from my back *
    You wont survive
    * I Charge chakra into my sword, then swing it in a crescent shaped slice that sends out a crimson crescent shaped wave. Then, use this distraction to create a clone made of lightning appear beside me. My clone advances on you, Then pulls out a shuriken and channel chidori into it and throws it at you, striking your knee ad paralysing you* (assuming you got rid of my first tech)
    (Suraisu Shinku no Nami) - Slicing Crimson Wave
    Type: Offensive
    Range: Mid
    Chakra cost: 20
    Damage points: 40
    Description: The user does a simple cresent -shaped slash at the opponent, expelling a red chakra wave.

(Raiton: Raiton Kage Bunshin) - Lightning Release: Lightning Shadow Clone Rank: B Type: Supplementary Range: Short Chakra Cost: 20 Damage Points: N/A Description: User creates a Shadow Clone of himself infused with his lighting chakra. When the clone gets hit he will return to its previous state of pure lighting chakra. The clone has a physical substance and therefor is able to use ninjutsu and taijutsu techniques as well as he has all the normal moves the user has. Note: Can only use lightning based techniques up to B rank.

( Raiton: Fusei Shuriken Chidori Jutsu ) - Lightning Release: Rigged Shuriken One Thousand Birds Style Rank: B Type: Offensive Range: Short - Mid Chakra cost: 20 Damage points: 40 Description: The user will utilize a large shuriken and channel a chidori into it. The user will then throw the shuriken charged with chidori towards the opponent resulting in paralysing them on impact. (paralysis lasts for 1 turn) Note: Must Know Chidori

Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Marxist

to portect my self from your pathetic lightning attacks i use Doton technique:

Type: Defence
    Range: Short
    Chakra Cost: 15
    Damage Points: N/A
    Description: After striking the ground with their hands, the user creates a large wall of earth in front of him/her. The defence is not perfect though, since a hard or drilling impact can puncture the wall. Also, since this technique only guards frontal attacks, the enemy can easily attack from the side or even from above.

the wall isn't enough to protect me, however, it slows down your attacks so i can jump in the air, i take 5 churikens from my pocket, i charge them with my Futon chakra and throw them at you
    (Fūton: Kaiten Shuriken) - Wind Release: Rotating Shuriken
    Type:Attack
    Range:Short-Mid
    Chakra Cost:15
    Damage Points:30
    Description: This technique will infuse wind-based chakra into bladed weapons. The user can than manipulate the blades in a spinning manner to attack the target.

i jump on top of that rock in the picture, then prepare myself for you.

Status
    Apr 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ

O_o
    * My clone sends out the same crescent shaped wave that knocks away all off your shuriken. Then he jumps up to the same rock your on, and then strikes you multiple times with his sword in your chest area until you fall, then finish you by stabbing you in your chest*
    Well, I guess Im gunna go for some ramen
    (Suraisu Shinku no Nami) - Slicing Crimson Wave Rank: B Type: Offensive Range: Mid Chakra cost: 20 Damage points: 40 Description: The user does a simple cresent -shaped slash at the opponent, expelling a red chakra wave.

(Ken Rendan no Jutsu) - Sword Barrage Technique Rank: C Type: Offensive Range: Short Chakra cost: 10 Damage points: 25 Description: With this technique, the user will make a sequence of slashes with their sword and finishes with a powerful final slash dealing liberal damage to their enemy.

Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Marxist

not so fast
    i use this jutsu to push you back before you stab me
    (Fūton: Sensougouheki) - Wind Release: Rumbling wind wall
    Type: Attack/Defence
    Chakra Cost: 10
    Damage Points: 20
    Description: User creates a wall of spinning wind in front of him that is used to push back weapons thrown towards him. It can also be used against taijutsu close range attacks, but the wall can be pushed back with a stronger wind jutsu or if a smoke bomb or explosive tag touches the spinning wind they will automatically get activated because of the sharpness of the wind element, damaging the user also.

using this jutsu, i make you fall to the ground, then i attack you with fire release, first i release a large ball of gas from my mouth, that completely surrounds you, then i channer a small amount of chakra to it, so it burns you for good:
    ( Katon: Kasumi Enbu no Jutsu ) - Fire Release: Mist Blaze Dance Technique
    Type: Offense/Supplementary
    Damage Points: N/A
    Description: After performing the necessary hand seals Snake → Ram → Monkey → Tiger, the user is able to create and blow a flammable gas from their lungs. Once it comes in contact with fire or sparks, the gas ignites into a large fireball.

you are burned and you are not able to get up, i take kunai from my pocket, then i stab you in your balls, so i can take them to King Of Sharingan

GAME OVER

Status
    Apr 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ

. You know KOS? i thought she quit NB.
    Sorry but… That was just my CLONE Im still standing Mid range from you
    You took my clones balls… Ill make you give him back
    * I send lightning energy directly above you, then send a lightning strike on your head, knocking you out and shocking you. Then I throw to Explosive kunai at the cliff, and explode on you.*

(Raiton: Ikazuchi no Kiba) - Lightning Release: Lightning Fang Rank: B Type: Offense Range: Short/Mid Chakra Cost: 20 Damage Points: 40 Description: The user sends an electrical essence into the clouds, allowing them to create lightning strikes in the desired location.

Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Marxist

once you perform the jutsu, i escape using this:

Type: Supplementary
    Range: Long
    Chakra cost: 15
    Damage points: N/A
    Description: The user changes earth into fine sand by channeling chakra into it, allowing the user to dig through it like a mole. While underground one can sense what is happening on the surface and use the information to launch a surprise attack on the enemy. Once can also hide deep in the ground, escaping to a depth where the enemy cant reach. It also appears that after digging, the ground can be returned to its original state, leaving no trace of where the user entered the earth.

then i appear under the huge rock, and i stab you in the stomach using this jutsu:

Type: Attack
    Range: Short-Mid
    Damage Points: 30
    Description: This technique lets the user create a few rock pillars that will protrude from the ground to skew the target. The rock pillars will even pass through obstacles to reach their target

after that i can see you bleeding and screaming in a hopeless situation, so i take a chunk of earth, and using manipulation i turn it into a spear of rock, i run towered you and stab you with it in the heart:

Type: Supplementary/Offense
    Damage Points: 20
    Description: This technique allows the user to take a small chunk of rock and turn it into the shape of a staff. The user can then use it as a melee weapon or throw it with pinpoint accuracy at their opponent. A variation of this technique allows the user to create several staffs and launch them at the target, but with less accuracy.

Status
    Apr 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ

Once I see spikes I send out unfocused lightning into the ground cancelling your earth chakra and causing the spikes to recede back into the ground. Then I channel Chidori into my hand, then shape it into thin needles and send a countless wave st you. The needles paralyze you and stop your attack. Then I finosh you with a quick shuriken to the head.*

(Raiton: Chidori Nagashi) - Lightning Release: One Thousand Birds Current Rank: A Type: Offense/Defence Range: Short - Mid Chakra Cost: 30 Damage Points: 60 Description: This jutsu allows the user to generate non -focused electrically charged chakra from their body. Because the electricity isn't focused, it doesn't kill on contact, instead it only paralyzes. The lightning can be channelled through metal objects, as well as spread out into the air or ground.

(Raiton: Chidori Senbon) - Lightning Release: One Thousand Birds Needle Rank: A Type: Offense Range: Short/Mid Chakra Cost: 30 Damage Points: 60 Description: The user reshapes the Chidori in their hand into the form of countless senbon. It has more specialized speed than the normal Chidori and can cause damage throughout multiple places on the body. Although it’s not stated, this technique probably takes on Chidori's characteristics such as its ability to cut through almost anything and numb parts of the body.

Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Marxist

i escape using the hide like a mole technique, then i appear in mid range behind you, i attack you using a fire stream, then i toss some flaming churikens at your head/chest/legs
    jutsu=(Doton: Moguragakure no Jutsu) – Earth Release: Hiding like a mole technique]
    Type: Supplementary
    Range: Long
    Chakra cost: 15
    Damage points: N/A
    Description: The user changes earth into fine sand by channeling chakra into it, allowing the user to dig through it like a mole. While underground one can sense what is happening on the surface and use the information to launch a surprise attack on the enemy. Once can also hide deep in the ground, escaping to a depth where the enemy cant reach. It also appears that after digging, the ground can be returned to its original state, leaving no trace of where the user entered the earth.[/jutsu]

( Katon: Shōkasou ) - Fire Release: Small Fire Stream
    Damage points: 30
    Description: The user will create a small short flame at the opponent. This flame is capable of making the target collapse due to the heat of the technique. This technique requires no handseals.

( Kaen Shuriken Ranbu ) - Blazing Shuriken Dance
    Chakra cost: 10
    Damage points: 20
    Description: The user will throw several shuriken at the enemy and then inflames them with fire to cause extra damage.

Status
    Apr 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ

Im feelin lazy so Ill just give the same effort.
    * I counter with a lightning ball, then send a crimson wave that knocks away the shurikens, then end the battle making a few handseals and cause illars to riseout of the ground and send out lightning binding you. Then I throw a shuriken in your head*
    (Raiton: Raikyu) - Lightning Release: Lightning Ball Rank: C Type: Offense Range: Short/Mid Chakra Cost: 15 Damage Points: 30 Description: By gathering chakra in their hands, the user can create a ball of electrical energy and launch it at the enemy.
    (Suraisu Shinku no Nami) - Slicing Crimson Wave Rank: B Type: Offensive Range: Mid Chakra cost: 20 Damage points: 40 Description: The user does a simple cresent -shaped slash at the opponent, expelling a red chakra wave.
    (Raiton: Shichu Shibari) – Lightning Release: Four-Pillar Bind Rank: B Type: Offensive, Supplementary Range: Short – Mid Chakra cost: 20 Damage points: 40 Description: After the user performs the Ram → Boar → Dog → Bird → Hare hand seals they then summon Four Giant Pillars surrounding the enemy target and then the user shoots out bolts of lightning, binding the target in place and possibly doing damage to them.

I win

Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Marxist

while you perform your last jutsu, i bite my palm and i execute some hand seals, then i summon my awesome bird:
    Summoning Technique: (souseiki harinezumi) Phaze
    Rank- S
    Range-Short
    Chakra Cost-40
    Chakra Damage-80
    Description- The user cuts his palm till blood drips. Once that, he then does 5 hand seals and slams his/her hands on the ground.. Phaze (My summon) Will Appears in mid air (short range) above the user circling him/her. Phaze Speaclizes in S rank Fire . And can fly at high speeds (= to Sasuke's Hawk).Phaze Beak is Incredibly Strong. This summon is the same size as Sauske Hawk. so easy rideable. This summon can also talkk, so just incase a situation happen.

(this bird can do all my fire techniques) after the blast you make, i summon the Phaze, the bird fly towered you and when he reaches short range (about 9 m away) he shoots a fire stream at you:
    Description: The user will create a small short flame at the opponent. This flame is capable of making the target collapse due to the heat of the technique. This technique requires no handseals.

after the blast i release the jutsu and jump at you then i burn your face

then i take 2 kunais and i put them in your neck. :D

Status
    Apr 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ

* I counter all the attacks with lightning ball then finish with a lightning ball that kncocks you off your feet then finish with a shuriken to your head*
    Lame summon. How is it S rank. Who approved this when it has no turns of hpw long it can stay on the field.
    (Raiton: Raikyu) - Lightning Release: Lightning Ball Rank: C Type: Offense Range: Short/Mid Chakra Cost: 15 Damage Points: 30 Description: By gathering chakra in their hands, the user can create a ball of electrical energy and launch it at the enemy.

Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Marxist

Wtf! Describe man!
    how did you defend yourself from my fire attacks? your ball just can't do that in this situation!!!!!!!

Last edited by Trollo Lucilfer; 01-07-2013 at 01:41 PM.

Status
    Apr 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ

Okay fine. I wont half-ass then
    * I see your summon flying above me, and I raise my hand, draw in lightning energy and blast it at your summon. Blasting through the fire stream and hitting your summon damaging him. Then as you try to shoot a stream in my face, I knock hou away with a purple wave of lightning that knocks you off ypur feet. Then I run at you and slash you with my sword after coating it in lightning chakra and stab you in your head.*
    (Raiton: Hiraishin) – Lightning Release: Flying Thunder God Rank: B Type: Attack Range: Short Chakra cost: 20 Damage points: 40 Description: The user raises their hands to the air to draw in lightning chakra from the sky and then shoot the lightning energy at the enemy target.
    (Chō Biburāto Raitontō) - Super Vibrating Lightning Release Sword Rank: B Type: Supplementary
    Range: Short Chakra cost: 20 Damage points: N/A (+15 to kenjutsu and standard attacks) Description: The user channels their lightning chakra into a blade, increasing its vibrating frequency and giving it more cutting power than standard wind techniques.

( Raiton: Rakurai Senkou ) - Lightning Release: Thunderbolt Flash Rank: B Type: Offensive Range: Short Chakra cost: 20 Damage points: 40 Description: The user releases a current of purplish lightning from their hands forward, damaging and knocking away enemies. The range of this technique is, however, limited.

Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Marxist

my summon is not flying above you

Status
    Apr 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ

Infront of me above me toward me Its still the same thing

Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Marxist

no the blast will damage you 2 because i'm too damn close to you

Status
    Apr 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ

Its a WAVE that mnocks enemys away. And theres been a lot of unlegit things in this battle. Evwn your first move