Status
    Dec 2010
    I am looking at the stars. They are so far away, all we ever see of stars is their old photographs.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Red flesh cloud's choking out
    the morning sky, they said
    it'd never come, we knew it
    was a lie. All forms of life
    die now, the humans all
    succumb. Time to kiss your ass
    goodbye. the end has just
    begun.

Middle of the night boredom spar (Open)

Rei's rules
    Mid range
    All allowed (unless you'd rather restrict something to make it fair/interesting)
    Terrain:Barren Island, water is seen on the horizon, I am making my way towards the water when you arrive, make your own reason for attacking
    sub/kai up to you
    Sakon & Ukon bio:http://www.narutobase.net/forums/sho...d.php?t=282145
    The brothers are merged like in the manga, Ukon's head hanging out of the back of Sakon's neck.

If i forgot any rules feel free to choose and go first

Status
    May 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: Middle of the night boredom spar (Open)

Two in Sig.

Don't go easy on me, just cuz imma S-jonin!
    Bayonetta and her sister start out fully merged, you wouldn't know the possess the same Kekkai Genkai until I reveal it.

Bayonetta: My My My what do we have here?

Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    >_> <_<

2 vs 1 ? Me and Surge vs Prof

Surge is a noob by rank (sorry ) and i'm a noob in terms of experience.

Status
    May 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

xD I can do this!

Status
    Dec 2010
    I am looking at the stars. They are so far away, all we ever see of stars is their old photographs.
    Post Thanks / Like
    die now, the humans all
    begun.

Sounds good guys Surge-> NK->me-Surge etc

Sakon: Hmm look what we have here.
    Ukon: Two on Two is just perfect, Eh Sakon?

Status
    Dec 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    die now, the humans all
    begun.

Well since surge isn't replying NK you reply next, if surge doesn't reply again anytime soon just keep going you and me
    btw what bio you using?

Sakon:Lets have some fun and tear these fools apart!
    Ukon: *annoyed tone* Fine but don't take too long we have some reports to give.

Sakon then starts by performing a tiger seal and places all 3 (assuming you are both within a short distance of each other and thinking its only 2 but it affects all within a certain area so the inside sister would be blinded if she was looking at anything) into a world of pure darkness. Sakon then turns his fingers down changing the tiger seal into a snake seal and then releases a blast of lightning at them both.

As Sakon has formed his Tiger seal Ukon also forms a seal, a Ram seal that makes the ground below and around their foes sink and spin into an antlion pit.

( Kokuangyo no Jutsu ) - Bringer-of-Darkness Technique

Type: Supplementary
    Range: Short-Mid
    Chakra Cost: 30
    Damage Points: N/A
    Description: The user makes one handseal, causing the opponent to believe they have been trapped in a world of infinite darkness, where their sense of sight is useless. It is capable of affecting multiple targets within range. However, it does not negate their other senses.

(Doton: Arijigoku no Jutsu) - Earth Release: Antlion Technique

Type: Offense
    Range: Mid/Long
    Chakra Cost: 20
    Damage Points: 40
    Description: The user performs the Ram hand seal and causes causes the ground and everything on and around it to be sucked in towards the middle of a large pit, much like the method an antlion uses to catch prey. Upon being dragged to the centre, the victim will then be sucked underground. There the victim, depending on how deep the user makes them sink, will be trapped and/or suffocated. The range of the pit is determined by how much chakra is put into the technique.

(Raiton: Gian) - Lightning Style: False Darkness

Type: Attack
    Range: Short-Mid
    Chakra cost: 40
    Damage Points: 80
    Descripton: The user after performing the hand seal snake emits lightning in the shape of a spear from their hands whilst kakuzu lightning mask emits it from its mouth, which then pierces the enemy. Its destructive power is great enough to even pierce through rock; meaning it has a high killing potential. The user can increase the number of spears to attack multiple enemies. This, coupled with the sheer speed of the lightning, makes it a difficult technique to evade. This strong attack can be defended against by an equally strong attack of the same element such as Raikiri.

Last edited by Professor Sarutobi; 01-06-2013 at 11:44 PM.

Status
    May 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    "I don't know where I am,
    but that is reality."

You can fight me since neither are replying.

Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    >_> <_<

Kakuzu

Updates: Mastered Ninjutsu, A-Rank Katon, A-Rank Fuuton, B-Rank Doton, Gained Lightning Mask, C-Rank Suiton, Method 2 Lightning

I'm incapable of using Suiton since i lack the mask/heart.

Customs - http://www.narutobase.net/forums/sho...d.php?t=283570

The moment Kakuzu is caught in the eternal darkness, he realizes he's within a Genjutsu, in response to this he immediately releases his Fire and Wind masks from his back in quick haste, the masks immediately taking to the sky above, their aerial position being right behind and significantly above Kakuzu's own one. After releasing the masks, Kakuzu takes out a kunai and completely cuts off his left hand, the intense pain releasing him from the Genjutsu. On being released, he immediately uses the dark threads within his arms to reattach the lost hand, sewing it back onto his body within mere moments.

The moment Kakuzu releases himself from the Genjutsu, he also notices Sakon shooting a powerful raiton projectile towards his location. While Kakuzu reattaches his arm, Kakuzu's wind mask immediately reacts by creating a blade of wind and shooting it towards Sakon's position, the attack forming into a hurricane soon after its own release. The bolt of lightning and the hurricane, rage against eachother and eventually cancel eachother out completely. Before they do, Kakuzu's notices the ground beneath him beginning to slowly shake and vibrate, almost enough to throw him off balance.

Placing his hands upon the ground, Kakuzu channels his Raiton chakra into it to channel a current into the ground (not towards you) which manages to negate the doton chakra within it, thus allowing him to regain his balance and footing.

As soon as the technique is negated, Kakuzu causes a portal to emerge in the sky, dropping an immense boar-shaped lid from it, which falls toward's Sakon's current position, the lid being of such a width its impossible for most to escape its vast expanse with movement alone. As the lid rapidly descends on Sakon's position, Kakuzu removes explosive kunai from his pouch, throwing them towards Sakon, one after the other in quick succession until the total amount of thrown kunai totals ten.

Whilst the boar-shaped lid drops, Kakuzu's wind and fire masks merge their bodies together.

(Fūton: Joushou Ryuu) – Wind Release: Rising Dragon
    Range: Mid
    Chakra cost: 30
    Damage points: 60
    Description: The user makes a giant hurricane using the blade of wind that then draws in the enemies into the hurricane, violently slashing them

(Raiton: Ikazuchi no Utage) - Lightning Release: Lightning Burial ~ Banquet of Lightning
    Type: Offense
    Range: Mid/Long
    Chakra Cost: 20
    Damage Points: 40
    Description: The user brings their hands together and an electrical energy will begin to crackle around them. They will then slam their hands to the ground to send an electric current racing through the earth. When the current approaches its target, it can split into multiple tendrils to attack separate targets individually.

(Doton: Otoshibuta) – Earth Release: Dropping Lid

Range: Short-Long
    Chakra cost: 20
    Damage points: 40
    Description: The user creates a giant, boar-shaped, earthen lid high in the air that falls on the target, trapping them underneath.

Last edited by Negative Knight; 01-07-2013 at 03:38 PM.

Status
    May 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

oh, sorry. ~_~ make your move Prof. and I'll reply. got a bit busy.

Status
    Dec 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    die now, the humans all
    begun.

After the bros watch your wind and my lightning clash stalemate we notice a shadow appear on the ground around us, glancing up Sakon sees that its a huge falling earth lid so thinking quickly he causes a huge golem to raise up behind him with its hands up catching the lid in both hands and then throwing it at Kakzuzu, as the lid flies Sakon forms a seal and releases a ball of fire behind the lid hidden by it and Ukon forms a seal that causes it to start raining.

(Doton: Dai iwa Kyojin no Jutsu) - Earth Release: Great Stone Golem Technique

Type: Offensive, Supplementary
    Range: Short - Long (Made short range of the user with a long range reach)
    Chakra cost: 40
    Damage points: 80
    Description: The user creates a even larger and stronger version of Earth Release: Stone Golem Technique.

(Katon: Gōka no Jutsu) - Fire Release: Hellfire Technique

Type: Offensive
    Range: Short - Mid
    Chakra cost: 30
    Damage points: 60
    Description: The user will manipulate their chakra and breath out from their mouth a large fireball that travels at the opponent. As it reaches the opponent it bursts into a maelstrom of fire engulfing them in flames.

(Suiton: Ukojizai no Jutsu) - Water Style: Rain Tiger at Will Technique

Type: Supplementary
    Range: Short-Long
    Chakra cost: 15
    Damage Points: N/A
    Description: A perception ninjutsu, allowing one to freely manipulate rain infused with the user's own chakra after waving the Bird → Rat → Ox → Monkey → Rat → Snake hand seals. The rain falls from rain clouds, formed with the users own chakra. During this technique, the falling raindrops are closely linked to the users senses. When the rain is obstructed by a chakra belonging to someone the existence of the target can be detected. The rain will keep on falling until the user uses the seal to cancel it.