Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Real knowledge is to know the
    extent of one's ignorance ~
    Confucius

La La Bam Pa Po Sa Shin Na NaNa... Bang Bang (=_=?

I didn't make a thread in so long, I almost forgot how to make one. Xd

The Rules: (Blah blah blah)
    R&R
    One Bio only.
    No Killing/Stealing
    Unofficial - Closed Spar
    Customs Allowed
    One Substitution Technique is allowed.

Terrain: A forest.
    Setting: Sunny with a light cloudy sky.
    Range: Long-range or optional

Story: Your village has been keeping a close eye on my movements or per say, my villages movements. They been wary of possible espionage. You mission is assassination. We can then allow our forces to seize control. However, we can't allow the enemy be aware of us. You need to be swifly and quitely about it. Do not let the enemy escap.

Bio Link : http://www.narutobase.net/forums/showthread.php?t=89652 It needs major updates. Mastered Katon and Ninjutsu. A few completed C-rank fuuton and Doton. I would be making fist move. Katanna on back.

Fumio starts his day off with a light walk into a Suanake Forest, where he normally take a routine walk and stop in the middle everytime he was conered with the four familar massive trunck trees, about 10 metters apart. Enjoying the site around him, with his head held high as he watch above, with such happiness and carefree smile, the clouds passing by an d he took a huge sigh while placing his both his arms to his hip. He wear his black clothing today as the sun was to hot for his other oufit. It was ment for outings in Sunagakure for protection from the Sand. The black outfit he was wearing was another he had under his other outfit for days like this one.... "Such a beautiful day... Nothing can possiblely go wrong..."

Last edited by Confucius; 01-05-2013 at 03:31 AM.

Status
    Sep 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    #Visionwashere

Re: La La Bam Pa Po Sa Shin Na NaNa... Bang Bang (=_=?

http://www.narutobase.net/forums/sho...d.php?t=291997 - updated- mastered doton and taijutsu

CHief keef- So fighting a fellow villager huh, thats the shit I DONT"T LIKE!
    *takes the joint out of his mouth and squashes it*

Last edited by Tosen; 01-05-2013 at 03:43 AM.

Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Confucius

LOL I could have sworn this was roleplaying... Im going to be completely out of character; completely and ask....

WTF you at? You see me? You post your Bio but where tha fu_k is the rest? And Chief Keef, really? Thats the sh_t I dont like!!!! ...Love Sosa!!! SMDH

I'll play along. >_> Sigh I was hoping for real role playing. Once dammit.... The thread all fancy like....Why? (=_= Ok Im done... Xd

"Who are you... nevermind. You enemy. You must not pass." Fumio takes a fighting stance while hidden his right hand behind him, grabbing to his pouch and reaching for a kunia knife. He removes his left hand that was already behind him and holding a smoke bomb.

He throws the smoke bomb towards the enemy feet below in front, covering the surronding area with smoke, unabling them both to see temporily.

Last edited by Confucius; 01-05-2013 at 04:05 AM.

Status
    Sep 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    #Visionwashere

I got confused tbh You shoulda made your self more clear, don't use that tone with me, like seriously man

*chief keef* Arrives

* chief keef walks in and sees the young Fumio Suzuki standing mid distance from him*

"So you're the lil homie causing all this rockus and what not, It's the same deal with every mofo I see in this corrupted ninja world of mine"

Chief keef notices the young ninja preparing a small projectile like weapon, so chief keef quickly gathers chakra into his lungs and blows it away and then you having a larger stream heading towards your way.

(Fūton: Gōkūhō) - Wind Release: Great Vacuum Cannon
    Type:Attack
    Range:Short-Mid
    Chakra Cost:15
    Damage Points:30
    Description: The users gathers his Fuuton chakra into the lungs to blow out a sphere of air at his target that can blow backwards the opponent and small objects around him.

Chief keef then quickly makes one hand seal and has it relased in your direction, being additonal fed and powered my the wind stream. The flame breath engulfs you.

( Katon: Karyūdan ) - Fire Release: Fire Dragon Bullet
    Type: Offense
    Range: Short/Mid
    Chakra Cost: 15
    Damage Points: 30
    Description: The user exhales a flame breath from their mouth after making one handseal. This technique can be used in conjunction with Earth Release: Earth Dragon Bullet to ignite the projectiles fired by the latter technique, making it more devastating.

Chief keef-I guess your days r over

Last edited by Tosen; 01-05-2013 at 05:01 AM.

Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Confucius

Quote Originally Posted by ~Theleader~ View Post
    I got confused tbh You shoulda made your self more clear, don't use that tone with me, like seriously man

*chief keef* Arrives

* chief keef walks in and sees the young Fumio Suzuki standing mid distance from him*

"So you're the lil homie causing all this rockus and what not, It's the same deal with every mofo I see in this corrupted ninja world of mine"

Chief keef notices the young ninja preparing a small projectile like weapon, so chief keef quickly gathers chakra into his lungs and blows it away and then you having a larger stream heading towards your way.

(Fūton: Gōkūhō) - Wind Release: Great Vacuum Cannon
    Chakra Cost:15
    Damage Points:30
    Description: The users gathers his Fuuton chakra into the lungs to blow out a sphere of air at his target that can blow backwards the opponent and small objects around him.

Chief keef then quickly makes one hand seal and has release it in you're direction, being additonal fed and powered my the wind stream. The flame breath engulfs you.

( Katon: Karyūdan ) - Fire Release: Fire Dragon Bullet
    Type: Offense
    Description: The user exhales a flame breath from their mouth after making one handseal. This technique can be used in conjunction with Earth Release: Earth Dragon Bullet to ignite the projectiles fired by the latter technique, making it more devastating.

Chief keef-I guess your days r over
    It cuz I insulted Chief Keef... or offended you. I apologies u_u All jokes though. None bit serious. u_u Ok little bit but only on the Chief Keef. Not a hater. Xd
    Lets get on with this!!!!!!!
    -------------------------------------

Fumio pause at the incoming attacks and quickly recollects his thoughts as he revealed his hands behind his back and slam his fist upon the ground creating two earth walls to rise 10 feet tall before him blocking the combo send from his opponent.

(Doton: Doroku Gaeshi) - Earth Release: Earth Shore Return*
    Type: Defence
    Range: Short
    Damage Points: N/A
    Description: After striking the ground with their hands, the user creates a large wall of earth in front of him/her. The defence is not perfect though, since a hard or drilling impact can puncture the wall. Also, since this technique only guards frontal attacks, the enemy can easily attack from the side or even from above.

*(Doton: Doroku Gaeshi) - Earth Release: Earth Shore Return*
    Description: After striking the ground with their hands, the user creates a large wall of earth in front of him/her. The defence is not perfect though, since a hard or drilling impact can puncture the wall. Also, since this technique only guards frontal attacks, the enemy can easily attack from the side or even from above.

"This guy not playing games"

After creating an earthen wall for protection, as a added precaution Fumio step back and jump backwardsinto the air, reaching heights over the wall as he exhale a bright fire towards your chest.

*(Katon: Kitsunebi ) - Fire Release: Fire Whisp*
    Type: Offensive
    Range: Short - Long
    Chakra cost: 15
    Damage points: 30
    Description: The user creates a small ball of bright fire from their mouth that shoots at the opponent burning on impact.

Last edited by Confucius; 01-05-2013 at 05:23 AM.

Status
    Sep 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    #Visionwashere

Quote Originally Posted by Kichiro Fujimoto View Post
    It cuz I insulted Chief Keef... or offended you. I apologies u_u All jokes though. None bit serious. u_u Ok little bit but only on the Chief Keef. Not a hater. Xd
    Lets get on with this!!!!!!!
    -------------------------------------

Fumio pause at the incoming attacks and quickly recollects his thoughts as he revealed his hands behind his back and slam his fist upon the ground creating two earth walls to rise 10 feet tall before him blocking the combo send from his opponent.

(Doton: Doroku Gaeshi) - Earth Release: Earth Shore Return*

*(Doton: Doroku Gaeshi) - Earth Release: Earth Shore Return*

"This guy not playing games"

After creating an earthen wall for protection, as a added precaution Fumio step back and jump backwardsinto the air, reaching heights over the wall as he exhale a bright fire towards your chest.

*(Katon: Kitsunebi ) - Fire Release: Fire Whisp*
    Chakra cost: 15
    Damage points: 30
    Description: The user creates a small ball of bright fire from their mouth that shoots at the opponent burning on impact.
    it's all cool, I wasn't that serious myself, if you can't tell by the ---- face at the beg lol, my bad man

__________________________________________________ ___________________________________________

Cheff keef "dayum son, you ain't joking around, blocked my fire wind-combo like it was nothing.

After the walls have been errect Chief quckly prepares a water vortex in his palm and release it as you jump into the air.

(Suiton: Hahonryuu) - Water Style: Destruction Torrent
    Type: Offense/Defence
    Chakra Cost: 20
    Damage Points: 40
    Description: A water vortex created in the palm of the user’s hand that can then be blasted forward creating a spiraling wall of water which can then be used to attack or defend.
    Note: No water source required

Chief then punches out with the other hand releasing a whirlwind from it that combines with his water from earlier, making it more powerful and speeding it up
    (Fūton: Senpūken) - Wind Style: Hurricane Fist
    Chakra Cost:20
    Damage Points:40
    Description: The user delievers a punch that releases a giant, adaptable whirlwind.

As you're falling down from the pain, I quickly cause doton rock pillars to appear from the ground, and they impel you.
    (Doton: Ganchūsō) - Earth Release: Stone Spikes
    Type: Attack
    Range: Short-Mid
    Description: This technique lets the user create a few rock pillars that will protrude from the ground to skew the target. The rock pillars will even pass through obstacles to reach their target

Chief keef- I guess this is the end.

Last edited by Tosen; 01-05-2013 at 06:13 AM.

Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Confucius

Quote Originally Posted by ~Theleader~ View Post
    it's all cool, I wasn't that serious myself, if you can't tell by the ---- face at the beg lol, my bad man

__________________________________________________ ___________________________________________

Cheff keef "dayum son, you ain't joking around, blocked my fire wind-combo like it was nothing.

After the walls have been errect Chief quckly prepares a water vortex in his palm and release it as you jump into the air.

(Suiton: Hahonryuu) - Water Style: Destruction Torrent
    Type: Offense/Defence
    Chakra Cost: 20
    Damage Points: 40
    Description: A water vortex created in the palm of the user’s hand that can then be blasted forward creating a spiraling wall of water which can then be used to attack or defend.
    Note: No water source required

Chief then punches out with the other hand releasing a whirlwind from it that combines with his water from earlier, making it more powerful and speeding it up
    (Fūton: Senpūken) - Wind Style: Hurricane Fist
    Damage Points:40
    Description: The user delievers a punch that releases a giant, adaptable whirlwind.

As you're falling down from the pain, I quickly cause doton rock pillars to appear from the ground, and they impel you.
    (Doton: Ganchūsō) - Earth Release: Stone Spikes
    Type: Attack
    Description: This technique lets the user create a few rock pillars that will protrude from the ground to skew the target. The rock pillars will even pass through obstacles to reach their target

Chief keef- I guess this is the end.

Those emicons all look the same.... >_>Xd

Trapped in the air, Fumio Shuzuki thoughts collected as many variables possible to assess the situation. As his brain was working in overdrive, his confidence was hidden by a calm stand and slight cocky grin as it appear he was to meet the attack head on: clashing and rushing of the violent water spining him within and he would helplessly and slowly drown. Then, the unexpected happen - a sudden burst of water like a bursting ballon, explodes, releasing Fumio. However, left unconscious, he was unable to save himself from falling and then being impaled by the earthen spikes.

His body lay upon a spike tomb to only mark his burial. Facing on his stomach, the scene covered in his blood as spikes showed out of his back.

A sudden poof of smoke happen minutes later leaving where lays a dead body to where their is nothing - dispersing into nothingness.

"You thought you had me huh?" Fumio appears behind a tree, walking off to meet his opponent face to face while smiling towards his enemy. "Of course, I was going easy... I can have fun as well. Its something with you kids today that always have to prove your better or the strongest, or quick to kill." He chuckled at his remark. "You never think and make reckless decisions" he become calm and relex after sighing while closing his eyes for a second in dispointment. "My strategy didn't take long to come up with. It was simple to put together with enough timing: First, I form the handseals to create three clones. Those clones jobs where to free me, explode, and fake my death. Clone 1 was to swing me free - using the current of the water adding for enough speed and force to luanch me out and over the earth spikes, Clone 2 was to explode, and Clone 3 was to fake my death. Although, an impact of that range would have disperse my clones rather quickly, I use more chakra to increase their endurance. Mhm... Secondly, the faking death part was difficult to time, but worked out to well. Lastly, from there or the rest, once I was free, hidden out of view becuase of your earth technique, I was to camouflage myself and assasinate you. However, that would have been to quick and easy. I perfer painful and slow" He grin as he moved his right hand to his pouch.

"Also, if you were wondering when I made the hand-seals, it was the moment your attack came into range. It allow me, to better hide the seals. If it wasn't for that attack, you would have forseen through my other strategy" he grined. "Furthermore... I have a problem with my opponents shouting my end...!!????!" he said with a deep tone in his voice and serious look. He unraveled the scroll that he grabbed and remove from his pouch and wield the scroll pointing it face his opponent, showing an unfamilar seal. The seal became active, emiting chakra and release weapons upon his enemy. Kunia knives, explosive tag knifes, and other assortment of blades darted to the opponent frontal from above, raining down at ever inch if his body it touches.

Boom.....!!! sounds of the attack......

*(Kage Bunshin no Jutsu) - Shadow Clone Technique*
    Type:Supplementary
    Range:Short
    Damage Points:N/A
    Description: The Kage Bunshin distributes the ninja's chakra evenly among the clones and creates a real copy with form and substance. The clone itself can also utilize any jutsu the original ninja knows. When the clone finally disperses, any new knowledge it has gained is passed back to the original ninja and any additional clones. Upon impact, the clone can be dispersed.

*(Bunshin Bakuha) - Shadow Clone Explosion*
    Type: Supplementary
    Chakra Cost: 30
    Damage Points: 60
    Description:At first glance the clone appears to be a normal tangible Bunshin, but the user can detonate the clone at any time to form a very large explosion. (This shadow clone variant can only use normal ninjutsu, and Taijutsu).
    Note:Must already know shadow clone jutsu to use this jutsu.

*(Meisaigakure no Jutsu) - Hiding with Camouflage Technique*
    Type: Supplementary
    Chakra Cost: 30 (-10 per turn active)
    Description: This is a ninja escape technique that allows the user after performing the Tiger hand seal to control how light is reflected around their body with chakra inflections. The technique also erases the user's scent and shadow, and is usable on any terrain, making it ideal not only for covert maneuvers but also offensive strikes. Perceiving the user's position is possible only for ninja who are astute enough to observe minute variations within their surrounding environment, such as distortions of air currents in the immediate vicinity or distinguishing sounds, i.e. footsteps etc. However, the usefulness of this ability can be entirely negated by those with special vision or sensory skills. The Second Tsuchikage, Mū's mastery of this technique helped earn him the moniker "Non-Person" seemingly having neither form nor chakra while the technique was active. Thus, he could not be sensed through traditional means.*
    Note: Technique lasts a total of 3 turns*

*(Sōgu: Tensasai) - Manipulated Tools: Heavenly Chain of Destruction*
    Chakra cost: 30
    Damage points: 60
    Description: A stronger version of the Twin Rising Dragons, the user tosses their large scroll into the air above her opponent and summons hundreds of different weapons from it, which then rain down, impaling the opponent and anything in their path. The weapons move so fast that they appear as white streaks.

__________________________________________________ ____
    Note: One Jutsu were perform by clone. Three Jutsu were perform by me alone. I did not break rule with 3 Jutsu limit. Scroll is not thrown. We are at Long-range. Talking does not effect timeframe.

Last edited by Confucius; 01-08-2013 at 06:36 AM.