Banned
    Status
    Nov 2012
    Above All

Obito's motives...

Now, some of you guys here still believe that what Obito's doing now isn't because of Rin's death.

But can you really say that?:

Quote Originally Posted by Omnipotent View Post
    Was his decision to go along with Madara's plan not directly influenced by Rin's death? Because I think it was:

Not to mention the way he reacts towards spectators of Rin's death?:

Had it not been for Rin's death, he would not have seen Madara's perspective on things, and thus would have never met Nagato, went forward with the Eye of the Moon Plan, nor would he be fighting with Naruto right now.

Status
    Dec 2012
    0834-1917-9840

Re: Obito's motives...

I agree, also in the last panel, how can he be crying on his other eye when it doesnt have eyeballs

Trafalgar Law. The Hidden Shinobi's Avatar
    Status
    Mar 2012
    Let's Dance!

This was my reply in a similar thread:

People are just retarded He is not doing this for rin, he is doing it because rin's death made him realise this useless reality!!! There's a big difference

Same with nagato, nagato did not join obito and make the plan of creating peace because yahiko died, yahiko's death made him release this useless reality and pain.

It's the bloody same thing, losing the people closest to them they realised the truth of the shinobi world.

The only difference is obito's is a genjutsu which they can completely control, so if that's the case he thought he might as well make rin in this world as well because he has the chance.

Why live in a world where anything you want can come true and say m nah even though rin can be revived I just won't.

People are not looking at the bigger picture and like to troll.

Banned
    Status
    Nov 2012
    Above All

Quote Originally Posted by The Hidden Shinobi View Post

People are just retarded He is not doing this for rin, he is doing it because rin's death made him realise this useless reality!!! There's a big difference

Same with nagato, nagato did not join obito and make the plan of creating peace because yahiko died, yahiko's death made him release this useless reality and pain.

It's the bloody same thing, losing the people closest to them they realised the truth of the shinobi world.

The only difference is obito's is a genjutsu which they can completely control, so if that's the case he thought he might as well make rin in this world as well because he has the chance.

Why live in a world where anything you want can come true and say m nah even though rin can be revived I just won't.

Well, are you agreeing with me?

Status
    Apr 2012
    This user has no status.

This^ says it all

Status
    Apr 2012
    This user has no status.

Yahiko's death made Nagato the way he was, Izuna's death made Madara what he is, Sasuke family's death made him into what he is, Death in general made Orochimaru what he is, Nono's death made Kabuto crazy, Nawaki and Dan's deaths made Tsunade loose her faith in the Will of Fire until Naruto restored it.

This entire story revolves around death and the pain that comes from it, the great things or atrocities that pain leads them to commit.

Obito is beyond all of that, he has a higher understanding. He wants to end that cycle and free everyone from that pain.

Status
    Dec 2012
    This user has no status.

There is no bigger picture. Obito's motivation for turning to villainy is simply the death of Rin. He doesn't care that his supposed comrade kill her and being stuck in a cave with Madara did not have any effect on his mentality. I honestly wish there was more to it, but there isn't.

Status
    Sep 2012
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Nutt View Post
    There is no bigger picture. Obito's motivation for turning to villainy is simply the death of Rin. He doesn't care that his supposed comrade kill her and being stuck in a cave with Madara did not have any effect on his mentality. I honestly wish there was more to it, but there isn't.
    Yeah there is

Banned
    Status
    Jun 2012
    I'm not fond of peasants

Like The God of Wind and The Hidden Shinobi had said before, Rin was only the start.

Status
    Jul 2011
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by mikeeozua View Post
    Yeah there is
    There is even more:

Status
    Oct 2011
    God hates New Mexico.

Quote Originally Posted by Omnipotent View Post
    Now, some of you guys here still believe that what Obito's doing now isn't because of Rin's death.

But can you really say that?:

Had it not been for Rin's death, he would not have seen Madara's perspective on things, and thus would have never met Nagato, went forward with the Eye of the Moon Plan, nor would he be fighting with Naruto right now.
    Quote Originally Posted by celebrei View Post
    I agree, also in the last panel, how can he be crying on his other eye when it doesnt have eyeballs
    Could be.

And Celebrei, he could still have tear-ducts.

Status
    Dec 2012
    0834-1917-9840

Quote Originally Posted by SilverSlick View Post
    Like The God of Wind and The Hidden Shinobi had said before, Rin was only the start.
    Nope, she's the alpha and omega of his motives.

Trafalgar Law. The Hidden Shinobi's Avatar
    Status
    Mar 2012
    Let's Dance!

If kakashi and rin both died then, obito would have done the same thing and raged and kill everyone and then returned to madara and asked him how to do this moon eye plan.

He even said himself, it doesn't matter if kakashi dies or not, he will be in my new world.

This shows that it is not just and only because of rin, it was about losing someone that was close to him.

Basically you could say he's naive and maybe even childish for not accepting someones death of someone he really cares about. He's like a child who doesn't give up on this moon eye plan dream and thinks all we be ok as long as he gets it.

If konan died instead of yahiko, nagato would still rage, but whether he joins obito or not might be a different story due to yahiko being wise and maybe not going with obito.

But who knows yahiko might of gave in as well after such a tragic lost.

Banned
    Status
    Nov 2012
    Above All

Quote Originally Posted by The God of Wind View Post
    Yahiko's death made Nagato the way he was, Izuna's death made Madara what he is, Sasuke family's death made him into what he is, Death in general made Orochimaru what he is, Nono's death made Kabuto crazy, Nawaki and Dan's deaths made Tsunade loose her faith in the Will of Fire until Naruto restored it.

This entire story revolves around death and the pain that comes from it, the great things or atrocities that pain leads them to commit.

Obito is beyond all of that, he has a higher understanding. He wants to end that cycle and free everyone from that pain.
    Is that not what Madara's attempting to do?

Is that not Madara's original plan?

How can you prove that Obito has a higher understanding?

If kakashi and rin both died then, obito would have done the same thing and raged and kill everyone and then returned to madara and asked him how to do this moon eye plan.

He even said himself, it doesn't matter if kakashi dies or not, he will be in my new world.

This shows that it is not just and only because of rin, it was about losing someone that was close to him.

Basically you could say he's naive and maybe even childish for not accepting someones death of someone he really cares about. He's like a child who doesn't give up on this moon eye plan dream and thinks all we be ok as long as he gets it.

If konan died instead of yahiko, nagato would still rage, but whether he joins obito or not might be a different story due to yahiko being wise and maybe not going with obito.

But who knows yahiko might of gave in as well after such a tragic lost.
    But because the person that was close to him that died was Rin, it was Rin's death that influenced him.

But because the person that was close to Nagato that died was Yahiko, it was Yahiko's death that influenced him.