Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Sasuke Oh Sasuke

If he is an actual avenger then he should be fine now. He killed the people in his way. He avenged the Uchiha by killing his brother. When he learned some of the truth, he got real sad and sought out those who mad his brother's life a mess. Surprisingly enough, he actually defeated those foes.

Sasuke is the most confusing character. Now he wants more answers. For what reason? It makes no difference. Itachi, with some help of course, killed his clan just to protect him and the village he lived in and joined the Akatsuki just to spy and what's the thanks he gets? He gets killed for it by the person he was trying to protect. I honestly think that Itachi shouldn't have let Sasuke win and took his light so he could have opposed Obito.

If Sasuke wants to be a real avenger and avenge his brother's death, he should first return to the battlefield and kill Obito. Obito betrayed Itachi. He carried out his plan of world dominatiom through MEP, which includes Konoha. Secondly, he kill Orochimaru. Orochimaru tried to kill Itachi for selfish reason. The sharingun in particular. We all know how much Sasuke hates people with the sharingun that aren't Uchiha. Even when people like Kakashi tried to kill Itachi, it was to protect the village. Lastly, he should kill himself. Sasuke is the one that caused Itachi the most pain. Itachi killed the clan and made a pact with Obito for Sasuke. Danzo would have killed everyone plus Sasuke. Itachi joined Akatsuki just to make sure he knows what they are doing and to make sure no one touches Konoha just because Sasuke was in it. Itachi valued Sasuke over the village and did everything he could to protect him but ended up being killed by him. If anyone is trash in Naruto it would have to be Sasuke.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Odin, why did you get my 2
    little bears terminated ? U_U

Re: Sasuke Oh Sasuke

I agree ^_^

♚The Sasuke Whisperer♚ LolChidori's Avatar
    Status
    Nov 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    VolatileSoul is the man

Here we go again... About the 4th time today. Sigh. It's a freaking merry go round with these threads. Same bland point of views, same jackass philosophy.

Last edited by LolChidori; 01-05-2013 at 04:23 AM.

▓☆ The Oh' Flawless One ★▓ ' ~ Dantee ~ ''s Avatar
    Status
    Jan 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Whole squad on that real shit.

No just no. You don't get it do you. You don't understand what it means to be a true avenger. Sasuke has to take everything back before restoring his clan. The Elders took out his whole clan and sparred none. He has to destroy all of Konoha to rightfully avenge them. It's an eye for an eye. He loved Itachi, but he also loved his mother,father and fellow clansmen. It's not just about ITachi anymore....

Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    "It is the mark of an
    educated mind to be able to
    entertain a thought without
    accepting it"

like i said many times, sasuke doesn't even know what he is angry about (kill itachi, oh wait .... kill danzo, oh wait .... kill all of konoha, even when itachi explained everything to him). i mean really .... ?? and restore what clan, the boy was too young to understand anything when it all happened and now he talks as if he is one of the uchiha founders who loved his clan so much and knew every one of them .... :sy:

Last edited by JIRAIYA perv; 01-05-2013 at 04:32 AM.

Status
    May 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    ????

Quote Originally Posted by ' ~ Dantee ~ ' View Post
    No just no. You don't get it do you. You don't understand what it means to be a true avenger. Sasuke has to take everything back before restoring his clan. The Elders took out his whole clan and sparred none. He has to destroy all of Konoha to rightfully avenge them. It's an eye for an eye. He loved Itachi, but he also loved his mother,father and fellow clansmen. It's not just about ITachi anymore....
    you say as if whole konoha people was involved in killing the uchiha clan

Status
    Jan 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    Naruto, One Piece, Samurai
    Champloo, Gurren Lagann, Game
    of Thrones, Vikings!

Konoha averted civil war by obliterating the Uchiha. if it didn't happen, the uprising would have spread into an international war.
    -it would be like america having civil war part 2 and china/russia swooping in right after while we're weak.-
    Sasuke knows this yet he still feel's obligated to bring "justice" for his clansmen.
    He is a Doooouuuuuuuche. Always shunning advice given to him by far superior shinobi. He's just an obstinant emo POS; just a self absorbed he/she with a god complex. He is fickle like a spoiled brat and has the attention span of a 4 year old with alzheimers. everytime he "see's the light" he changes his mind....and it's always, always wrong.
    In short, Naruto will own him.

M.M.$$$$DiamondHead$$$UPP ! UchihaInza's Avatar
    Status
    Dec 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Lord sasuke is just cofused

Status
    Dec 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    0834-1917-9840

I think Danzo said it best that he's just putting blame on anything he can.

Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Your post is too long and you are also wrong

▓☆ The Oh' Flawless One ★▓ ' ~ Dantee ~ ''s Avatar
    Status
    Jan 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Whole squad on that real shit.

Quote Originally Posted by Naruto hinata View Post
    you say as if whole konoha people was involved in killing the uchiha clan
    The whole Uchiha clan also was not involved in the coup. It's an eye for an eye like I just explained.

Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    God hates New Mexico.

Quote Originally Posted by ' ~ Dantee ~ ' View Post
    Let me see if I get your math..
    3 people told one 1 man (an Uchiha) he had a choice to take out his clan now, before it caused many deaths or his clan along with many Leaf ninja will die in the ensuing war. So, this 1 guy, with the aid of another (an Uchiha as well) wiped out a clan of about, idk 2-300 max. So Sasuke can only make it right by, not just killing the 5 responsible, but killing every member of the Leaf, who had nothing to do with it...at all? So, 5 people kill possibly hundreds and the resulting payback should be the deaths of thousands? I think there is something wrong with this equation.....